Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a closed Group Roleplay Guild 

Reply Facility Role Plays
Subject 066 and The Security Guard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:35 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Subject Number 066
xxxxxBrandon Diez

Species: Animal/Human Hybrid
Experiment: Jaguar [-complte-] [Breeding: Currently looking for a Mate]
Feeling: ---
Notes:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Brandon was currently curled up in the nest he had made for himself in the back of the room. It had been a long morning. He had been taken for his yearly tests early that morning. Then proceeded to be run through all sorts of endurance and stress test that afternoon. He had missed breakfast and lunch, had been shocked repeatedly for not obeying, forced to submit to numerous things. All of this had put him in a pretty foul mood, that landed him back in his room, instead of being turned to the outdoor run he was allowed as punishment when he had gotten free of his chains long enough to punch one of the scientists. All in all, a pretty normal day for him all things considering. What was worse was the whispers he was hearing about them trying to locate mates for some of the animal hybrids. The whole thing made him roll his eyes, and he just hoped that he was left out of it. They had tried the whole breeding thing before with a few other tamer animal subjects and it did not work out. No second generation for them. Either the two were not compatible, or the stress made them terminate the litter early. Or in some cases, they just refused to breed. The scientists knew that they went into heat, but they could not get the results they wanted. Not that Brandon was going to sit there and explain instincts to them.

Nope, they could flounder all they wanted. He and his other half had come to the agreement awhile ago, no cubs. It was too much of a risk to bring cubs into this place for them to be poked and prodded. Not to mention that he had zero interest in women what so ever. They were loud, cried a lot, emotional, smelled too flowery, and weak. Not to mention they were slow when they were pregnant and vulnerable. The whole thing made it ridiculously easy not to father in the cubs. No female, no mate, no problem.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:41 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

(❖)Name Badge Reads(❖)
Kenneth Marsh (❖)

Feeling:Ready but a little tired

Notes:I have checked the other 3 halls and working my way through the 4th. No fights this time around

(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)(❖)

A small hum began to echo down the quiet hallway as the tall male made his way. He moved his flash light slowly over the ground then up to each of the door checking to make sure all the lights were red to show they were locked up. He adjusted the small earned in his ear listenjng to a lecture for an online class as well. His red hair moved as he walked and he seemed rather happy about everythjng. He was happy he didn't have any fights to break up so far. He stopped for a moment as he pat at the baggy cargo pants he wore for his phone when the lecture came to an end.

He looked over the part, restarting the lecture once more as if out of habbit before placing it into the shirt pocket of the grey button down he wore. He then stopped seeing a yellow light making him a little confused. He knew yellow ment that the lock wasn't shut properly which also ment he had to open the door and make sure the subject was inside. He let out a deep breath as he turned the light down some so he could still see but wouldn't bother the subject too much. He went over clicking in the code as the door unlocked.

The door clicked open as he pulled it slowly as he looked over the lock.

❝ Shoving things into the gears again...easy fix..❞

he whispered as he held the flash light in his mouth he could see the jaguar subject asleep as he worked quickly pulling things out of the gears before standing up.

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:29 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject Number 066

xxxxxBrandon Diez

Experiment:

Jaguar [completed]

Breeding

Feeling: ---

Notes: We are working on finding a candidate for a potential mate for the jaguar. We are looking to breed him, to see if the genetics transfer to the cubs, and how the cubs develop. This is a very important step. Not only are they our future. But it would save time and energy on those that fail the gene splicing.

Brandon's ears twitched some as he heard a noise and slowly started to become more aware of his senses. He took a deep breath and caught a vaguely familiar scent as his tail twitched and his stomach rumbled. A single eye slit open as he caught sight of the guard messing with the door. It was the one that treated him decently. His muscles tensed as he stirred some more.

///He is so easy to get.///

talking to his other half was second nature to him by now. It seemed weird, but he had quickly came used to it when he realized the other sensed things and could understand better than he could at times. He shifted again as he raised up barely to see if the other was watching or not. It was a game he often played with the other. Though he was not sure the other actually saw it as playing. He would try to rush him and the other would usually do something to try to avoid getting knocked over, and usually being half scared in the process. It was the one cub-ish indulgence he allowed his other half. Why his other side liked to mess with the guard so much he wasn't sure. But by allowing the other some fun, he was less grumpy. And at least it was entertaining in his otherwise boring day.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:25 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

(❖)Name Badge Reads(❖)
Kenneth Marsh (❖)

Feeling:Determined

Notes:I can never understand why this guy keeps shoving things into his locks. I swear he is doing it just to get the chance to pounce on me or something. Luckliy he is asleep this time.

//*He is so much fun to get isn't he? He isn't even paying attention. Maybe we should get him this time too?*\

Kenneth frowned some as he looked over as if he heard something as he let out a small quiet breath. He was glad that the other was sleeping. He didn't know by but he always found himself underneath the other. He was always tackles, pounced or just generally knocked over and found himself on teh ground. The first several times that it happened he had to admit it scared him. Now it seems like the other was just playing a game but he wasn't all too sure.

❝Few more twists....and got it...great its a small rock. Guess i need to start looking through his pockets when he comes back inside. How does he always get them in there? ❞

he whispered placing the small stone onto the floor as he went back to work closing up the side panel of the door.

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:49 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject Number 066

xxxxxBrandon Diez

Experiment:

1. Jaguar [completed]

2. Breeding

Feeling: Mischevious

Notes: ---

Brandon slowly got to his feet when the other was distracted again and almost had the rock. When the other went to stand back up he rushed him knocking him easily to the floor. He was then up in a flash and back across the room like nothing ever happened. His stomach rumbled loudly. He blinked as the tilted his head regarding the other.

Took you long enough. When do I get my dinner? Or are they still withholding it because of my bad behavior? Or maybe your my dinner"

He tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for his meal. He had already missed two meals and his outside time. He was hungry and that made him even in less of a good mood than he normally was. The playful energy from earlier as more pressing needs arose. It was always like that with him. The switches in the mood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

(❖)Name Badge Reads(❖)
Kenneth Marsh (❖)

Notes:

I hope it's real food

Kennth felt happy that he was able to finally get the door finished. The moment he had the panel back onto the door and he stood up to shut it, his whole body hit the ground hard. He flinched hard as he scrabbled back up to a sitting spot as he looked around frantically as if wandering what just hit him. He then looked up fast hearing someone talking seeing it was the jaguar. He let out a deep breath rubbing his shoulder having landed on it.

❝ I don't have your food right this minute...but I will go and get you something to eat. Give me just a moment,❞

he reassured the other. He held up a finger to signal for a minute before he locked the door behind him. There was the sound of jingling as he hurried down the hallway. It was a few minutes later before the door slolwy beeped a few times then opened. He hit a few keys as the lights came up just a little so he could personally see knowing the other had really good eyesight. He walked in and over to where the other normally ate sitting a large tray of assorted meats for the other to eat.

❝I know they change up what meats you have for each day but they always seem to change the order. So I grabbed a little of each and even found a small lunch box that will fit them all so you can stash the rest for later if you would like, ❞

he said holding up the small plain looking cooler in his hand. When he did hold up the bag, his long sleeves moved revealing bandages wrapped around the others wrist which clearly went down the rest of his arm.

*Deep growl* Someone hurt him again or he is very very clumbsy

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:24 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject Number 066

xxxxxBrandon Diez

Experiment:

1. Jaguar [completed]

2. Breeding

Feeling: Mischevious

Notes: Subject 66 seems amblical towards the guard, we may have to test how far that relationship goes. There is some talk at wanting to graft not only jaguar DNA but also using gene therapy to give men the ability to bare young. This could be a interesting round of about way to getting 66 to breed. Especially if he is not aware that he could get the other pregnant to begin with. We will need to see if the relationship is there in the first place.

Brandon's eyes lighted on the mark and low deep growl rumbled in his chest before he cut it off with a mental eye roll. Who cared if the guard was injured, it was not like he could do anything about it, kept chained up like he was. His tail flicked irritatedly. He was about to shoot off a sarcastic comment when he blinked in surprise at the others gesture and found himself taking the items before he could think better of it. His stomach rumbled some as he sat down at the table and looked at the food before him. He briefly wondered if there was some sort of catch.

"Why would you do this to me, not only give me so much but risk getting in trouble by giving me a lunch box. What's in it for you. Protection from whatever gave you those marks maybe?"

He said as he began scarfing his food down, as if afraid the other would change his mind and take the food back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:37 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

(❖)Name Badge Reads(❖)
Kenneth Marsh (❖)

Feeling: Confused but happy

Notes:

No one hurts him but why do you ignore it?

Kennth looked a little confused at that moment when the other seemed bothered by how much food was brought. Sure, he knew the jaugar was right that he could be in a lot of troublr for this but he didn't seem to care slightly. He also knew that if he got caught the worst they would do was move him floors. He knew he couldn't lose the job at this point becuase he was the only one in the floor that was willing to work whatever hours that were give to him.

❝There is no catch and I know i will be in trouble. You need the food and protection? Oh...you mean my arm. It wasn't anything....77 got a little angery after her shots and clawed me. IT will heal shortly,❞

he gave a small laugh as he made sure the other had all that was needed. He then felt around for his phone as he looked at it for a moment before putting it into his pocket.

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:33 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject Number 066

xxxxxBrandon Diez

Experiment:

1. Jaguar [completed]

2. Breeding

Feeling: Unsure, Grumpy

Notes: -----

Brandon huffed some as he rapidly finished all he could in a matter of minutes, and began to put the little bit leftover in the cooler the other provided. He rolled his eyes again at his other half's obstinance. The other must be going through a lonely phase again. He was always more instant close to the season. He was so not looking forward to the waves of heat he would go into every weekend for the next three months of spring when it got here. Oh, there were ways around it he knew. He could mate, would make the itches more tolerable. And if she......which he shuddered to think became pregnant the feeling would leave all together as his body focused on other things.....

~~~~~

///We have been over this before. No mate, no cubs. No female to annoy us, that can bring cubs to this place that would prod, poke, and study them. No female to hold over our heads and make us listen. Besides, you and I have zero interest in women what so ever. Remember they are loud, cry a lot, emotional, smell too flowery, and weak. Not to mention they are slow when they are pregnant and vulnerable.\

~~~~~

"I see, so number 97. Are you wanting me to teach her a lesson, in return for extra food? No one does something without wanting something in return. If that is one thing this place taught me it was that. You have to be wanting something from me."

He said as he snapped the lid shut and looked up at him. He had never known him to be like the others. Though it could all be an elaborate ploy to lead him to a false sense of security for some new test they were planning on throwing his way. They were never happy and always wanted more. He wasn't sure what that more was, he just knew they wanted it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:15 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

(❖)Name Badge Reads(❖)
Kenneth Marsh (❖)

Feeling: Confused

Notes: He keeps asking if I want to do something about it or trying to see if I would offer him anything....

he will tell you he wants nothing and i get no females but...what about at MALE. They can't have children and there is no experiment to do it

Kenny blink a few times as he turned fully to look at 96 he tilted his head ever so slightly to one side as he listened to what the other was saying. He slowly moved his free hand up rubbing at the bandages for a moment before he reached out to take up the empty trash on the tray.

❝ I am not asking for anything in return just to hoping that you enjoyed your meal and I will make sure to bring a good healthy breakfast to you tomorrow ❞

P stated in a rather firm voices he looked the other up-and-down 1st a moment. He made sure that the other had gathered up what he had wanted off the tray before he put the trash or on to it turning to leave.

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:09 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject Number 066

xxxxxBrandon Diez

Experiment:

1. Jaguar [completed]

2. Breeding

Brandon rolled his eyes as he watched the other stalk off, in a way he was glad he seemed to upset the other a little. Maybe he would become distant and his other half would stop clamoring. His tail twitched some as he stared at the ceiling of his room, and tried to will time to pass faster. After only ten minutes he got up and began to pace restlessly back and forth.

~~~~~

No Mate. No. We don't need a mate. We have each other, and that is all we really need. If we mate him we automatically make him a target. He can't even stand up for himself, let alone the scientists.

~~~~~

He grumbled as he paced back and forth back and forth again and again in his room. He could feel his instincts being pulled tighter and tighter the longer he was confined having gotten no chance to expel his energy today.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:01 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

(❖)Name Badge Reads(❖)
Kenneth Marsh (❖)

Feeling: Sore.

Notes:

The voice gave a small growl and a huff.
When we need to SHOW him how to do it! Can we at least do that?

Kenny took the trash down to the kitchen area as he cleaned up. He looked at the time as he started to think it over for a moment. He looked at the chart for a moment as an idea sparked as he headed down towards the room once more. Once there he was met with two other guards.

Loud banging and laughter echoed through the jaguar's door. The laughter turned into loud talking then his door was opened one more. "Hey CAT!! FOOD TIME!!!" one man laughed as the smaller guard was thrown back into the room. Kenny coughed hard as he looked up towards the door as it closed again. This wasn't the first time that he was thrown into a room for a few hours as he rolled over some.

❝ Hello again little jag❞

he said pushing a small smile on his face as the bruise was already forming.

There was a deep growl followed by a push
Tweedle dumb and Tweedle stupid are at it again...please let me have this!

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:02 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject Number 066

xxxxxBrandon Diez

Experiment:

1. Jaguar [completed]

2. Breeding

Notes: Good, we will leave the potential mate in with the subject till tomorrow morning, if he survives, we might have something here.

Once again the deep growl sounded before he silenced it. His tail still twitched irritated and his eyes narrowed at the bruise on the other's face. He really hated those two guards. They were always causing trouble.

~~~~~

No Mate. Do you really want to deal with the fact that they will just hurt him like our littermates? Remember our sister. They put her down after she went crazy with her heat.

~~~~~

Still he found himself stalking over to the other and grabbing him roughly by his arm and pulling him to his feet before releasing him and stepping away before his other side could get any ideas about it. As he stepped closer he could not help but take in the others masculine woodsy smell. There was a hint of softness to it, that begged for someone to care for him. He shook his head some.

"Those two will bother you and keep at it until you do something about it. They are not the type to get bored and back off or find easier prey. You are prey to them you realize this."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:50 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

(❖)Name Badge Reads(❖)
Kenneth Marsh (❖)

Feeling:Sore. Confused

Notes:I will say that being stuck in this room over night is a lot better then being stuck in with the snakes *Shutters8 Don't like them and they don't like me

Perfect. We teach him!

Kenny felt himself pulled to his feet as he blinked some. He looked over at the other when he was talking as he found himself frowing a little bit.

❝ I know i need to stand up to Brandon but first off they are bigger then me and 2nd I am not much of a fighter. I tried doing karate when i was younger but that didn't work out well,❞

he said with a small laugh then thanked him for helping him up. He looked around figuring he was going to be stuck awhile as he went over and found a spot to sit on teh floor. He settled down as he felt around for his phone before he placed his eat buds.

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:52 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject Number 066

xxxxxBrandon Diez

Experiment:

1. Jaguar [completed]

2. Breeding

Feeling: Unsure, Grumpy, Restless

Brandon watched the other go off and sit in the corner and essentially ignore him. For some reason that did not sit right with him, but at the same time was exactly what he wanted. He found himself sitting and just watching the other, his ears twitched occasionally as he took in the other's appearance.

~~~~~

See, he wants no mate either.

~~~~~

he told his other half as he sat there and stared. His tail twitched as he began to feel restless energy build up in him again. There really was a reason he usually was let out once a day. The energy drove him to his feet again as he began stalking the small space back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth again. He strived to work off some of the energy he had. Some of it was the approaching season, some were that he did not get his exercise that day. and some were sure hate for the tiny room he was in.

Facility Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces