Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:06 am
Layla_BumbleBee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Feeling: A little Tired

Journal: First day on the job. I was to report to what is known as the Rabbit Hutch to begin work on an outdoor holding area for rabbits and to give them everything they need to flourish. I am to make 4 to 5 warrens so there is room to expand when the facility is able to. I would meet someone who could help me with my needs and had 10 acres to develop as needed. I was also told not t be surprised by my help. As the money is well, and I have a free room I figured I cannot complain.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Travis stood a little aways from the door. His surveyor equipment and sketch pad as well as drawing tools and a sack lunch were all he had with him. A brown leather jacket was peeking out of one of his bags. He lifted a hand to shade his eyes from the sun as he looked around. This whole thing was weird, starting with his boss, and the secrecy contract. Then he underwent a strip search and all electronic devices were confiscated. They promised it would be returned at the end of his contract. He guessed the were working on some top-notched stuff with all the precautions. Then he was led to his work area and told to wait for his partner, the door locked behind him, to keep him in.....or something from getting out. Surely a name like Rabbit Hutch Garden could not be too dangerous. Though the high fence that completely closed the place in, including the area over his head, lead to other thoughts. He shifted again his as he pondered his situation and glanced at his watch. He would be led to the staff area at 5 pm, which was roughly eight hours from now.

What have I gotten myself into now. This whole thing screams run away, but it seems a little too late for that now, I guess I will just have to do my job and get out of here at the first opportunity. The money was too good to pass up. It's like they knew I was struggling to pay off my old school loan or something.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:07 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00045
Samuel

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✿✿▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Species: Rabbit
Feeling: Sad, tired, done

Notes: The depression levels on 00045 is still very high. Color started to show slightly but only from the sun and seemed to almost enjoy being outside. Hoping with new arrangments things will brighten up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✿✿▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
✿ ✿ ✿45's eyes slowly opened as he looked out from the area he was sitting in. He felt his nose twitch slightly at the new smell of something or rather...someone in his home. His ears lifted just al ittle before they dropped back into the play they seemed to have taken since what happend. He felt his body pop and shake as he stood up. He adjusted the long tshirt he wore witht eh shorts. He slowly made his way to where the new smell was.

He looked out from behind the tree as he tilted hsi head seeing someone new. He slowly stepped out of the tree line into the sun revealing himself to the other. His grey ears stuck out of the bright white hair he had. His bright pink eyes were dull and his skin had a small tan to it from being outside. He tied the shirt off to the side since it was huge on him revealing the black shorts.
"Oh.....another person..." he sighed slightly enough for the other to hear. He stepped back some as if wanting to make sure he had enough distance between him and this other person. ✿ ✿ ✿

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:06 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Feeling: Socked

Journal: Okay, out of all the things that could have happened, this is exactly what I was not expecting. A rabbit....person?.Is that even a thing? I guess so because I am staring at one now. Maybe the reason for all the secrecy.

Travis turned at the sound of someone else's voice. He didn't know what he was expecting as he turned around but seeing a slightly built rabbit boy was the last thing. His eyes traveled up and down his boyish features as if trying to assure himself what he was seeing was true, and not an illusion or some costume. He even pinched himself as if to make sure he was not dreaming.

"Alright what in the world is going on. Who are you? I was hired to build and all I find out here is....whatever you are. Are those ears real, or some piece of electronic whatchamacallits."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:23 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00045
Samuel

Experiment:Complete
Feeling:Sad
Notes: Keeing distance from new arrival. Going to take time

✿ ✿ ✿45 slowly backed up even more when he felt the other male's eyes on him more. He could hear the tone in the others voice which made him start to shake. It was not only from his insticts but it was also from him having been alone for so long. His pink eyes slowly looked back up as he rubbed at one of his arms with his hand. "T-they are....very real...t-the area is t-t....t-this way," he told him as he quickly turned to reveal the fluffy grey tail behind him. He then took several steps forward waiting for the other to follow before he lead him into the area.

He made sure to keep himself ahead of the other because he didn't feel safe with him at that moment. He made sure to stop every now and then to make sure that Travis was still behind him. After about 3 or 4 minutes of walking they arrived at a large open areas with bright colored flags placed into a few squears to show where they should be placed. He moved to the other side of the area keeping a good 10 feet between him and the human. He rubbed at his arm again as he sat on the ground under a tree pulling his knees up.

He knew he had to show the human where things were or how he saw they should be made. He remembered putting the flags out several days ago and was warned someone would be out. He thought it would be one of the guards or even a nurse but this new male confused him. It didn't help that he could see strange drawings on travis's arms and he wasn't sure if they were made to be there or not.
✿ ✿ ✿

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:32 am
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Feeling: Dazed

Journal:So the ears are real....and check he has a tail. He seems a bit skittish as well, definitely not used to people. Wonder how long he has been out here. He looks young. Wait, what am I doing. I am not going to feel sorry for him. Nope. Not happening.....I mean it.

Travis followed the other, noticing at once how he made sure to keep his over ten feet away from him. He wondered if the other was nervous or just not used to people. He followed him to a clearing where it looked like the areas had already been mapped out. For the first time, he was beginning to understand that he would not be building rabbit hutches in the usual sense, but what would seem real houses. And knowing how houses could take months to build.....meant that this was going to take a lot longer than the few days he expected to. Which also meant he felt that he had the wool pulled over his eyes. He stopped when the other did as he watched the kid sit down under a tree and curl upon himself. He felt his heart waver a little.

"You never finished my questions kid, can't keep calling you kid after all. What is your name? You are the one out here who is guiding me through everything I assume. I usually like to get a sketch of the grounds, and a rough draft of the layout expected the first day. We only have......eight hours together each day so I need to make them count."

Travis pulled out his sketch pad as he talked and dropped the rest of the stuff he had brought to the ground. He then began to take determined steps towards the other. If the other was nervous he would just have to get over it. The only way to do that in Travis's opinion was to meet whatever was bothering you head-on. If you didn't nothing changed and you were still stuck where you started.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:18 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00045
Samuel

Experiment:Complete
Feeling: Worried. Depressed. Uneasy.
Notes: Seems that the contractor we hired makes the other uncomfortable at the moment. Things will settle.

✿ ✿ 45 knew these types of people from the way they spoke. He knew he wasn't going to get any nice words spoken or different treatment. He knew once he got older they would stop being nice so his trust wasn't there for anyone anymore. His head turned slightly seeing the other take a step towards him. He shifted his weight slowly to one side to try and keep some sort of distance there. He pulled his knees up tighter to his chest as his ears laid down on either side of his head in a very sad way.

"Its....45....theh took my name away...."

he answered. He knew it was gonna be an answer that the human one and what it was and answered that he had to give. He recalled as the older that he got to the more and more that the number came up rather than his name. He remembered his own name but he knew that because of it being a new person and since the person worked for the lab I told him that he had to go by his number. Deep down he hoped to the this new arrival would actually want to call him by his name but with how determined they seem to be it started to scare him making his frail body shake. While his body shook slightly his stomach growled loudly making him clutch to his legs mumbling something under his breath.✿ ✿ ✿

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:04 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Feeling: Dazed

Journal: ---

"I hate to break it to you kid, but Forty-Five is a number not a name. Surely you have a name. Although, if that is what you want to be called far be it for me to correct you. But kid is almost better than forty-five you are a living being after all."

Travis pointed out as he came to a stop and sat down on the ground as he turned his attention to his sketch pad and began to make a rough sketch of the land around him to get a basic idea, he had a camera for pictures, but that could come later. Out of his pocket, he tossed the other a box of raisins he had put there earlier for a snack.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:01 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00045
Samuel

Experiment: Complete
Feeling: Worried. Sad

Notes:

✿ ✿ ✿45 slowly turned his head seeing that the other had moved even closer to him and even sat down. He started to take slow deep breaths to keep himself calm and keep himself in the right head space. His body shook a little more but then saw that the human had turned away from him to look at the area which made him relax. He looked up just a little when the other had asked him about his real name which was a rather large shock to him. He had never had anyone ask him that.

"Samuel"...

he simply answered. He didn't like the idea of being called kid either so he figured he should just give the male what he wanted. He jumped lsightly when he heard a small rattling down land next to him as he looked at the box. He slowly reached out and picked it up seeing it was food. His stomach growled at the mere sight of it before he slowly placed it back on the ground turning his body fully away from it. He knew he felt hungry but he couldn't bring himself to really eat anything.

He found himself turning back just enough to look at Travis then at the box of rasins confused or worried that they would be taken away from him. He reached back out slowly taking the box as he opened it sniffing at them. He then took one out nibbling on it. The nibbles on one turned him eating the whole box.
✿ ✿ ✿

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:31 am
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Feeling: ......

Journal: Samuel, well it's better than a number. He seems so scared. And I am doing it again. I cannot save everything that drops into my lap. I should have learned my lesson by now. Just because they have big eyes and a cute little nose does not mean anything.......

"Samuel.....I will remember that."

he said gruffly as he finished his sketch of the clearing, and put the pad down. He then grabbed a camera and began taking pictures from different angles. The whole process all together probably took about an hour before he turned to the other and picked back up his note pad.

"I was building four or five warrens, for what I thought were rabbits, obviously that is and is not the case."

he paused looking at the other from his fuzzy ears down to his little fluff of a tail as if to make a point. He shifted some to get more comfortable as he met the other eyes again,

"If I am guessing correctly the warrens are for you. And I guess whoever else is or will be living out here. Which means, I need to know what you want in terms of layout for your house, or what you need."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:56 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00045
Samuel

Feeling: Not as hungry

Notes:-------

✿ ✿ ✿ 45 looked rather confused when the other had said his name. He could feel his heart skip a little which made him really confused at the new feeling. His ears flicked some when the other started to talk to hiim about how the guy wanted to know his ideas.

"He wants to know my opion on this? What is going on? Why do i feel funny"

His thoughts started to go wild at that moment. He couldnt really understand why this new guy wanted to talk to him like h was another person. He then snapped out of it slightly as he saw the other was talking to him about something. He moved away a little more as he started to think for a moment.

"We dont' need a lot of space upstairs. Somewhere to eat, sleep, and spend time together. We also need an area...that is large for a huge nest and it has to be dark. I...also don't understand why they would need so many since i am the only one out here...i have been alone and always will be....but....those are just what i have heard that they wanted to do when there were 6 of us..."

he said looking back away from him again as his ears fell over his arms. ✿ ✿ ✿

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:51 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Feeling: interested

Journal: The rabbit seems really surprised I am taking his thoughts into account. Just as I can tell using his name shocks him. Almost like he is not getting any kind of respect. Just what sort of place is this? Is this really a research and development, but something does not add up right.

"So like a first floor, and a basement then, something with stairs leading down into the ground. You mentioned the nest. Does that mean your bedroom is down there and not upstairs? But you mentioned a place to sleep upstairs as well."

he asked as he rapidly scribbled down notes and ideas that came to mind. He couldn't answer the other's question of why so many warrens. After all, the faster the job finished, the faster he could get out of this cooky place, no matter how much the rabbit seemed to grow on him.

"Nest, you sound as if you have an idea or feeling about what it to look like"

he looked up from his writing and over the other awaiting a response. His eyes traveled up to his ears before landing back on his eyes. He was glad the other seemed to relax some now that he had been here for a while.,

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:09 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00045
Samuel

Feeling: Suprised. Confused

Notes:

✿ ✿ ✿45 sat up a little more when the other was talking to him so that he could see what the other was writing. He then shook some when the other had turned to look at him as well as asked him how he would know to have two types of rooms. He could also tell that the other was in a hurry. His ears went back down shaking a thought from his head as he drew in a breath trying to think on how to say what he was about to say.

"The nest is a huge huge bed for when its times to have little ones. It is only used for that. Babies need to be in the dark for several months until they are use to the new sights and sounds. The upper part would be a normal place to live. Basement only used durning the babies...bed for mate and rabbit need to be comfy for both and their needs to be room to make a garden and lots of food..."

he told the otehr. He watched travis writing everything down again before his eyes went over to the marks on the others skin. He tilted his head slighly having never seen anything like that as he reached out. He foudn himself rubbing at it as he wandered why there was marker all over his arm.✿ ✿ ✿

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:48 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Journal:

"Alright, so a basement, with a large bed...or nest for baby bunnies, probably needs to be a floor bed of some sort. Some lighting of course.........then a regular living area upstairs.......need an eating area, bathroom, cant forget bedroom. Doors...windows, oh yes a garden........"

he muttered to himself out loud as he wrote down what the other was telling him. He briefly wondered about baby bunnies, and the other being the only one but put that thought aside for now. So focused when he began to sketch a rough blueprint he jumped when the other touched his arms.

"Never seen a tat before...... it's not coming off...ah great I messed it up, I will have to do the whole sketch over."

he said gruffly to hide his surprise as he tore the paper out of his sketch and crumpled it up as he muttered under his breath. At the same time, his watch went off reminding him to take a break and have lunch.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:13 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00045
Samuel

Feeling: Confused and slightly scard

Notes:

✿ ✿ ✿ Samuel was rather confsued shaking his head to the question about if he had ever seen a tattoo before. He couldn't really say he had seen them before but he never knew what they were. He knew a few of the guards had them on their arms but they were big and scary looking. He looked more at Travis's and didn't think they looked really scary. He then found himself frowning as he watched the other crumble up the paper he was working on. He tilted his head to one side.

"Why did you do that...it was do-"

his words were quickly cut off by the sound of the alarm. His eyes went huge at the sound as alarm bells went off in his head. He didn't like the sound as he quickly jumped up half scrabling up to a low branch on the tree. He clung to the branch as he half screamed at the sound now trying to hide against the tree. ✿ ✿ ✿

Layla_BumbleBee

Fluffy Cultist

11,175 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:55 am
Layla_BumbleBee

My Name-Tag Reads...

xxxxxTravis Prince

Journal:

"Hey, its just a watch. Calm down and come back down here will yah. There is no need to be over-excited, it is just reminding me it is lunchtime. If I don't set a reminder I tend to skip lunch and wonder why I am so hungry later. Come on now."

he clicked the button that silenced the alarm as he looked up at the tree shaking his head. The kid sure was skittish. It wasn't even a loud alarm in his opinion, he hated the loud ones because they were annoying. He tapped his foot a little as he looked up at the tree. He wasn't going to climb up there, to get him and they both fall out of the tree.

"Samuel get down before you hurt yourself seriously."

he chided as he picked up a sack lunch and began rustling around, he took out a baggie of strawberries and opened them temptingly as if to coax the other back down to the ground before he fell.Last he checked rabbits were not the type of creatures to climb.

Facility Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces