Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a closed Group Roleplay Guild 

Reply Facility Role Plays
Bloodborne - Subject 001 and Bat - Subject 096 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:50 pm
Layla_BumbleBee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Species: Human (?)

Experiment:Bloodborne Trial

Feeling: -----

Notes:------

▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀~~▀

Aiden blinked as he watched the other pace for some time before he got up himself to explore the room better. He went to the door, which of course it was locked before sitting in one of the chairs. After several minutes when the other didn't seem to be calming down he spoke aloud,

I don't think they are selling you unless they are selling me too. We were put here together. There is probably another reason for it. Especially since I seemed to be deemed worthy of their attention just recently."

he said before there was a loud ringing noise almost like a school bell that made him jump. The door opened revealing two guards standing there at the ready and some sort of cart behind them.

"Back. You two, against the wall if you want yer breakfast, sit. No funny business, or I just as good and leave ye to starve.

The surly buff guard snapped as he looked at them with expectation as he tapped his foot. Aiden's stomach rumbled as he weighed his options and slowly did what was asked, and sat on the floor at the back wall drawing the other with him and close too him. The other guard placed two trays on the table before they both left and the door was locked

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:47 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Species: Bat
Experiment:Complete(?)
Feeling:Sore Confused

Notes:

彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡☆彡 ★彡 ☆彡 ★彡

96 kept pacing even why Aiden was talking. He started to remember the last several times that he was in a really nice room. He was cleaned up and people even tried to sell him since was one of the good experiments. He shook at the idea of being used for anything that the people had in mind that time which made him want to panic even more. When he heard the bell he shok hard then felt Aiden pull him with him. He stayed close as he kept his head down and his ears low to make sure he wasn't hurt or yelled at.

The moment the gaurds ended up leaving the room he was up and over to where the food was. He sniffed at it slightly before he saw all the fruits and meat substitutes on his tray as his mouth started to water.

❝F-Food.....❞

he stammered out almost suprised. Before the other could say anything, the bat grabbed the food off the tray as he started to eat it rather quickly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Layla_BumbleBee

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:44 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Notes:------

Aiden slowly followed the other over and looked at the tray labeled for himself. It also seemed to be a well-stocked breakfast. An omelet, bacon, watermelon, and some sort of fruit juice. He sat down and began eating his own breakfast as he looked at the other. He could tell the way the other was eating that he had not had any decent food in a while, or at least a decent amount of it.

"Don't eat too fast, you will end up with a stomachache, and that won't be any fun at all. I don't think that fruit salad is going to grow legs and run away after all. Why not sit down and enjoy the meal.

he coaxed the other as he tried to get him to sit down and relax a little. He wasn't sure the change, but he would take advantage of the little things, and build his strength so that way when the time came, he would be ready to run. And he wasn't going alone, he was not going to leave the other there at their mercies. That much was for certain.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:15 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling:

Notes:

96 coughed rather loudly when he was told to slow down on his food. He didn't realize that he was eating that fast as he slolwy moved his chair. He looked at his food before he shifted so he had his feet in the chair making him sit in a crouched posistion. He slowly moved the tray closer to himself as he started to nibble on the fruit.

❝S-Sorry....I forget that i don't need to rush but...you aren't going to take my food are you?❞

=he asked shifting the tray as he half put an arm around it in a protective mannor as he grabbed a drink not taking his eyes off the otehr.

Layla_BumbleBee

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:30 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Notes:The subject seems to have recovered, will know better when he comes in for his check-up and injection tomorrow. His appetite seems good.

Aiden finished chewing the last of his omelet and took a swig of his juice before he answered the other,

"I do not need your food. I have my own. So I have no reason to take it from you. I just didn't want you to get a stomachache to feel nausea because you ate too fast. It can happen. No one likes it when they don't feel good after all.

he said soothingly as he went back to eating his own meal. When he was done, he placed everything back on his tray as he watched the other finish up his meal as well. It seemed no sooner than they had finished when the bell rang again. The door opened as the same two guards from before came into the room, making him tense, as the door shut and clicked behind them. He stood up and moved between the two and the bat.

"This is what is going to happen. You are going to come up here one at a time, and let us put your walking chains on. After this, we will take you both to the examination room to get your wounds looked at. Then to the shower, any non-complience will result in a shock. Subject 096 will be first."

He shook out a chain leash that seemed to attach to their wrist cuffs and what looked to be a lightweight mesh, he assumed was for over the other wings.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:27 pm
Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling:Full.

Notes:Glad to see that the subject is up and moving. Hoping after a shower things will even out.

96 seemed to relax some as he let out a deep breath having basically licked the plate clean. It had been awhile since he got the chance to get something that big to eat. He was happy with anything that he got normally. He then heard the guards come in as he kept his head low. He drew in long deep breath hearing his number.

❝Alex...not 96...❞

he whispered under his breath as if by a normal reaction as he walked over keeping his movements slow. He held out his wrists while they were locked up and the mesh was wrapped around his wings. He flinched and made a small hissing sound went the mesh was pulled tigh.

Layla_BumbleBee

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:08 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Content, and Full

Notes:-----

Aiden slowly came forward as he held out his wrists somewhat distracted at what the other said. He still glared at the guard as he was shackled, and then leg irons put on. If it wasn't for the fact his burns on his neck were bothering he might have protested a little bit about the treatment. He followed the guard when he jerked the metal leash and led him down the hall. His eyes counted five doors on each side of the wall before they came to a set of double doors. The guard in front did something to unlock it and they were in another short hallway, this one had windows outside each room that looked like a typical hospital room. They were led into the first one marked A. Both of their leashes were secured to the iron circles in the wall, as the guards left locking the door behind them and taking the station outside.

"No funny business."

The young lady that took charge of them said, as she began to go through the motion of checking out their burns, and cleaning and rebandaging them where needed. Surprisingly, all the ones on his wrist and chest were gone, only the dark angry looking ones on his neck remained.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:24 pm
Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling: Worried

Notes:

96 sat very still as he looked at the woman shaking some. He watched Aiden for a long moment while the nurse was checking him over and cleaning him up a little. He could hear her talking about letting the burns breath while they showered then she would be able to bandage them back up again. When it was his turn to be checked he shut his eyes. He felt the bandages come off as he flinched some then let out a shaky breath. The burns around his neck were still dark and seemed then skin pulled from the bandages. He whimpered when the woman was cleaning it even though she was being very gentle.

"Alright you two...lets head over to the small showers we have in here so you both can be cleaned up. 96...you need to wash your burns since its clear that even my pressure hurts you..." she told him.

❝Y-yes ma'am❞

he responded softly as he stood up and the two were lead to another door inside of the room. Inside the area was a place for the two to undress then there was a small open area with a curtain pushed to one side with a shower. 96 turned seeing the woman step out of the room and lock it, he slowly began to undress/

a small chuckle seemed to echo in his mind followed by some mumbling  

Layla_BumbleBee

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:37 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Confused

Notes:Subject 001 seemed to have recovered from the minor burns quickly.

Aiden followed them and rubbed his wrists once he was turned loose, he slowly turned to give his back to the other as he began to undress and wrap a towel around his waist for decency when he jumped and shook his head. Had he heard laughter?

"Hey earlier, you were muttering something, I was just curious what it was

he turned to the other once he was covered.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:04 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling: Sore. Hopeful

Notes:

96 looked rather confused over at the other male as he tilted his head to one side. He thought about it for a moment wondering if he should repeat what he was saying but felt something urged him to go ahead and do it.

❝ I had said my name is Alex..... I have to remind myself every day that my name is Alex and I'm as much of a person as I can be....❞

he answered steappimg into the showers. His body was covered in old and new scars. The wings on his body looked like they were seen into his shoulders. They opened slolwly as he shook as the water hit them

Layla_BumbleBee

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:18 pm
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Feeling: Shocked

Aiden blinked as he stepped into his stall and dropped the towel once he was hidden. He adjusted the water temperature as he looked a he looked over at the other his eyes going over his wings and then tilted his head as he chuckled a little

"Alex, huh, I have known a couple of Alex
s in my time. I guess you fit an Alex. The name definitely suits you.

he said as he reached for the soap and began lathering it under the water.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:50 pm
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling: Nervous. Curious. Pain

Notes:

Alex thought for a moment as he looked over at the other when he said that he new some people with the name. He found himself looking him over slowly as he took a few deep breaths before he grabbed up soap for his own hair.

❝Maybe....we had met....i know that before i got here my last name never changed except maybe the way it was said. Its...well it was...Townage...Alexander Townage.❞

he told the other as if hoping maybe they had known each other outside of this whole thing.

Layla_BumbleBee

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:32 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

There was a clattering noise as Aiden dropped his soap, and quickly bent to retrieve it. When he came back up he forced a nervous laugh as he rinsed it off before finishing lathering his body and rinsing off. He grabbed the shampoo before he turned to others.

"Did you say Townage?"

he asked figuring he heard the other wrong. Surely this half-bat could not be the Alex Townage.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:45 am
Angel_Wings_Take_Flight

Subject 00096
Ⓐlexander

Feeling: Sre and confused

Notes:It would seem that the idea of them knowing each other was correct

Alex turned fully as he tilted his head watching how the other was reacting. He leaned over some as he tried to figure out what was wrong. When the other had said his last name again he gave a nod.

❝Yes...that is...or was my last name before i got here. I will admit one thing....I can at least see out of my eye. Had it damaged before i got here...I remmeber getting into a fight. Big guy had a pipe...❞

he said with a small laugh as he put his hand over his eye for a moment. He could feel the old pain rush through his head as he sighed. He knew that a lot of his memories were knocked out of his head, so to speak, when the guy hit him. He could remember some things but everything past a point were very fuzzy.

Layla_BumbleBee

Lonely Shapeshifter

10,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Angel_Wings_Take_Flight
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:55 am
Layla_BumbleBee

Subject 001

xxxxxAiden Lockwood

Aiden shook some, and his hands trembled as he focused on washing his hair. Could it really be him? It was kind of hard to tell, as he looked nothing like what he remembered. He had often wondered what had happened to the other. Still. Could it? Several minutes past before he responded

"A guy with a pipe? That sounds awful. Was this what lead to your coming here?"

hesaid.

Facility Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out