Welcome to Gaia! ::

CWF™ 》 Cosplay Wrestling Federation©

Back to Guilds

A major sports entertainment role-playing wrestling company created in 2010. 

Tags: Sports, Entertainment, Story-Driven, Wrestling, Roleplay 

Reply [CWF™] 》MONDAY NIGHT WAR
[WAR: 8/10/20] Randy Orton/Cesaro Contract Signing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent K McMahon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No Chance" would play out through the PA system, as Vince McMahon would come out from the back, to a huge ovation. He would power walk to the ring, doing his usual strut with a smile on his face, as he would be happy that his golden boy Cesaro did the unthinkable at Breaking Point, and that was win the CWF World Heavyweight Championship.

He would be announced by the ring announcer, as he would then make his way to the ring, where he would ignore high five request from fans and receive bowing motions from the audience in the front row of the ring section when he got there. Many people showed their respects as Vince would walk up the steps and get into the ring through the middle rope. There would be a table with two chairs and a clipboard with a pen on the table, as it was time for the contract signing! however, Mr. McMahon would wait as his theme song would fade out.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:37 pm

"Welcome to the Queendom", which would be the theme song of Stephanie McMahon, as she would come out shortly after her father did. Receiving a negative reaction from the audience, which was the opposite of what her father had got, she would show positivity anyways, considering the confidence she had in herself tonight.

On her way to the ring, she would be announced by the ring announcer as the Principal Owner of CWF. She would ignore the hands of the audience, making her way to the ring by making a turn and then walking up the steps. She would step under the middle rope, and come in over the bottom rope. Even though she was tall, it was still ladylike to come in appropriately. As she would be in the ring, her theme would fade as she would look at her father and give a smirk but then returning to a serious mug soon after, giving her father the floor to speak his piece first.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

Vincent K McMahon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:44 pm
Picking up the microphone off of the table, as there would be three left there, Mr. McMahon would then begin to speak as he would slowly and calmly pace in his circle that he was standing in. After waiting for the audience to quiet down some, he would then begin to speak. "Stephanie, ever since you and Triple H regained control of this company, it has been ran into shambles! You went around.. 'handpicking' talent to represent the future of this business!? that's absurd! The last time I checked, you don't control the future of this business... these people do." Vince would say, taking a moment of breath as the audience would cheer and clap. "I 'gotta hand it to you though. Everyone that you guys chose did walk out with championship gold.. but they didn't capture all of the titles! My number one pick Cesaro not only earned his title opportunity.. but he seized it as well and came out on top against someone with more firepower than anyone in the Authority in a very gifted Samoa Joe! and now that.. Randy Orton is back from injury, you're trying to take away Cesaro's credibility!" Vince would say, as he would stand there and look at Stephanie with determination in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:50 pm
After listening to her dad ramble and babble on, Stephanie would take a microphone off of the table and begin to speak her piece on what was on her mind.

User Image

"Let me freshen up your memory a bit, Dad. You see, we are in the year 2020. We are not going to run a business like how you did when there was chaos in this company once upon a time. You know, where almost anybody could of been champion. And quite frankly, times are changed and we're running a very exclusive business nowadays, and in my eyes, Cesaro just doesn't fit the bill, or have what it takes to be CWF World Heavyweight Champion. There is only one person that fits the title.. and it's the man that's never lost it to begin with! So ladies and gentleman, if you must, please stand to your feet and let me introduce to you the CWF's Apex Predator, THE VIIIIIPERRR.... RANDY ORTON!" Stephanie would say, with fire in her eyes, as she would introduce one of the most dangerous men in this business today.

Stephanie M McMahon
Captain

RKORT0N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:54 pm

"Voices" By Rev Theory would blast out of the PA system, as the audience would quickly stand out of their seats with their smartphones in hand ready to record. The CWF's Apex Predator would step out of gorilla position, and the audience would get louder than they were before. The women would go crazy from how handsome he looked, and the men would cheer for how cold and calculating he was in this era of sports entertainment. Boo'd by the children and dumb fans who disliked Randy Orton for being the a-hole he is, he didn't give a damn. He had a blank, focused expression on his face as he would continue to make his way down to the ring slowly.

Randy Orton, who was halfway at the entrance ramp would look around at the audience after stopping for just a few moments. He would gather his thoughts as the voices would run rampid, and he listened to the sea of the thousands of people in attendance tonight, ready to see him take someone's head off with the three most dangerous letters in this business, and that was R....K...O. He would then walk up the steps slowly, one step at a time, then grabbing the ring post to duck his head under the top rope and stepping over the middle rope, to come in the ring. He would face the crowd, as he would then back up and turn towards the turnbuckle, where he would climb it, look at the audience for a few seconds... and then strike his signature pose, basking in the glory of his excellence.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:02 pm
Listening to all that Stephanie said, and followed by the entrance of Randy Orton, would be competing against Cesaro at Summerslam for the CWF World Heavyweight Championship, Vince McMahon would back up to the ropes, as he would then begin to speak once again after Randy Orton's theme faded out. "You know, what you said was a contradiction, Stephanie. To wrap up everything you've said, you pretty much said that I'm... living in the past? is that correct?" Vince would say, with curiosity under his tone. "The last I checked.. Randy Orton was yesterday's news. He's had his time to shine already! he's BEEN World Champion already! I'll be building a future. And that future shines very very brightly... you wanna know why it does? because not only is Cesaro the future, but he's even got that shiny CWF World Heavyweight Championship to prove it! so ladies and gentleman, please welcome the man that likes to be referred to as 'Champ'... CESARO!"

Vincent K McMahon
Vice Captain

Der Schweizer Ubermensch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:18 pm

As the audience was waiting for what was next, the lights go dark but the titantron was green along with the top of the entrance ramp as Cesaro's theme plays in the arena, being cheered by the crowd that saw Cesaro as a hero. Cesaro walked out with the World Heavyweight Championship hoisted on his shoulder, a serious look in his eyes. Cesaro was not happy about being RKO'd on Throwdown! The champion would make his way into the ring, glaring at Randy Orton, the Viper, the Apex Predator, the man wanting to dethrone him!
Announcer: Introducing at this time, from Lucerne, Switzerland, weighing in at 240 pounds, he is the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOOOONNNNN........ CESSARROOOOOOOO!"

After being introduced, Cesaro would be handed a microphone by an official, beginning to speak. "Thank you, Mr. McMahon, I did not fail you when you picked me to win this belt. Now that this snake wants to take my gold away from me, I will assure you, Mr. McMahon, that you made the best decision when you picked ME to become the Heavyweight champion of the WORLD!!!" Cesaro would raise his title, showing it off with pride.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:25 pm
Randy Orton would be sitting at the table for the contract signing and he watches Cesaro make his entrance and speak, and Orton grabs the microphone and speaks. "Cesaro I'm glad you've been keeping MY world Heavyweight title warm for me while I recovered from my injury, and yeah I've been paying attention to what Samoa Joe has been accusing me of, and that son of a b***h couldnt be any more wrong. And speaking of him, Cesaro you may have beaten him at Breaking Point for the so called Vacant world title, but you didnt beat me, the rightful champion of the World, and if Throwdown was anything, it was a sign of things to come for you because at Summerslam, when I hit that RKO in the middle of this ring, and reclaim what is MINE, you will go back to the NOTHING that you were before you won a title that shouldnt even belong to you in the first place." Randy would put his mic down and grabs the paper and a pen, signing his name on the line.  

RKORT0N

Der Schweizer Ubermensch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:38 pm
Cesaro would look over at Orton, who made such brave claims concerning their upcoming Summerslam bout. "Randy, I will prove why I am the Swiss Superman, one of the most athletic superstars in this company... I am smarter and physically superior, Orton... you can't keep up with me! I became a champion not because of a fluke but because I am an elite within this business and now that I've finally been given a chance to prove myself, I showed the world exactly what I can do! At Summerslam you might not only be re-injured but your career might be over for GOOD!" Cesaro would proceed to sign the document, making the bout official!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:16 am
Randy Orton stands up to his feet, after the match was made official, and looks around at Stephanie and Vince who were in the ring in case they had anything to say or if Cesaro wanted to start a fight.  

RKORT0N

[CWF™] 》MONDAY NIGHT WAR

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces