Guild Rules and Updates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 6:22 pm
Welcome to the official home of the JENOVA's Witnesses, during your stay there will be some rules which must be adhered to.

1) No Cussing -- I can tolerate the occasional slip and habitual exclaimation (toned down), but dropping F-bombs left and right will not be tolerated.
*This rule is relaxed within Role-Play scenerios. but please try to be considerate of your fellow RPers.

2) No Hate Topics -- There is no need to start a topic that is solely for the degradation of something or someone else.

3) No Flaming, No direct insulting of another guild member, I don't mind rant threads on fictional characters, but I won't tolerate directly insulting other people or their ORIGINAL characters.

4) No spamming or bumping in the Role Play threads, there are plenty of chatter topics, don't clutter the RP's!! (spam posts will be deleted)

I will probably add more rules and or regulations as I see fit, but until then I would appreciate it if you would follow these basic guidelines. Failure to adhere to these rules can result in your posts being deleted, you comments completely ignored, And if it gets too bad I will turn this into a private guild and ban you.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:09 am
In this guild we believe in Fairness. The Crew Members or Moderators have a code to follow as much as the rest of you do. This is to ensure no one abuses power, or is unjustly treated. (Not that I believe any of our Crew would ever do this).

1) A warning will be given for any offense a member might make, BEFORE other actions are taken.

3) No One will be banned without first being warned and without the guild Owner (Ermak Lorde)'s personal jurisdiction and Permission.

4) If you believe you have been unjustly treated then you can always appeal to myself (Ermak Lorde) for a second judgment.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:54 pm
As you may have noticed we are steadily gaining a higher number and broader range of Subforums, Here is a breif description of each for you Newcomers!

"Followers of PlayCha!" A demoted Guild of it's own which is somewhat devoted to FanArt Critiques and Spamage.

"Across the Stars and Other RPs" As it's name implies this subforum is for non-Final Fantasy 7 related Role Plays, several are set up and running, mostly Multi-Genre Role Plays at Present but there are D&D Traditional RPs on the way.

"The City of Parte`" A Subforum devoted to the worship and obsession of Bishounen! (Hot Guys) Feel free to explain the object of your offection in detail here.

"Bishoujo Paradise!" The counter-point subforum for Parte`, Admire your favorite female bishie with other femininity fans!

"Noli Manare En Memoria" (I will not become A Memory) This subforum is for character Journals, are you fond of your guild characters? if you ever wished you could delve into his/her past without monolouging up the Role Plays themselves this subforum is exactly what you are looking for! Someone has been collecting 'journals' and placing them here!! Feel free to add a few entries from your own character's past when you feel like it!

"Wonder Square" Home to a wide variety of contest and games, tired of RPing? Feel free to swing by wonder square for some easy amusement or the chance to win awsome gold and prizes!!

Remember, anyone who is interested in owning and running their own subforum, just needs 2.5k and a concept and it's all theirs for the enjoying! We all want you to enjoy yourselves and are more than willing to try and work for a way to help you do so! xd  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games