Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [OOC] Pack & Plot Recruitment
[Pack I/T] The Wandering Paws (U/C - NO POSTING)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image

Welcome! Come one, come all… step right up and don’t be shy! Today is your lucky day, for we are… The Wandering Paws! Who are these “Wandering” you might ask? Well, I might tell you that we are a pack of illustrious, adventurous, brave, kind-hearted wolves with a thirst for connection! That’s right, you’ve heard if straight from the bear’s mouth, we come to connect and to serve. Now now, no need to drown us in questions, we know this is quite a lot to take in. After all, wolves with no territory, just wandering about doing good deeds? Poppycock, you might say! Well, why don’t you just see for yourselves? Who knows, maybe you’ll leave our midst with a rare item or a fantastic new story rattling about in that skull of yours… after all, one comes upon quite a few things when they are Wandering!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:32 pm
User Image
The Wanderers are a new bunch with little to no history. Frankly, Dawnchaser is the first member! This optimistic female has spent her entire life
wandering Kells, learning of different packs and meeting all sorts of wolves. Over time, she noticed how separated everyone lived, how few
alliances existed, and how difficult it was to foster these kinds of relationships. At first, it started with her collecting and sharing stories from
pack to pack. Then she began fulfilling special requests, picking up rare herbs to heal terrible illnesses, or delivering a message to distant
relatives. In her many travels, she stumbles upon [Insert Contested Alpha Name Here], and he just so happens share her vision for the
future. And so came the conception of… The Wandering Paws.

(Please note, I will be holding an rp contest for the future alpha! I’d love to adopt someone who wants to co-run this with me,
so whoever applies for the alpha position must have a wolf they are willing to convert to Alpha lines eventually and who can work with me to
make this pack as fun and inclusive as it has the potential to be!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:36 pm
User Image