Back to Guilds

Tags: Rabbit, Bunny, Bunnies, Genetics 

Reply [RP] Meadowsweet
[Orp] Speck alone in the world? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Einna Firekeeper rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Einna Firekeeper
Crew

Dapper Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:45 pm
Redeemed
Rumble stared at the sticks and then back at the doe, Teasel. "Soooo... we aren't smashing them then?" He shrugged. "Well I'm not really interested in picking any flowers but you all can have fun with your flowery game if you want. I'm gonna go find more things to stomp on or maybe some rocks to throw. This flower meadow is boooooring." The big lop lumbered away, squishing all the flowers in his path and making little crashing sounds as he went.

Words: 82

((Hey there, so you can't actually roll non-shop related dice or rng in here. It would be really confusing to process since that's how we roll and then redeem for items.))  
PZMJNP rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:34 pm
User Image
"So you wouldn't have fun playing in a pile of sixty flowers?" she asked the departing buck, not sure if he'd stop. Teasel was hurt that he'd dismissed her idea so quickly and felt that he had to outright leave. She felt foolish and unwelcome now. She looked back at the other two, genuinely embarrassed and crestfallen. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to break up your group. I'll let you catch up to your friend and I'll... do something else." She turned away to hide her face and pretended to be interested in the patch of flowers in front of her.

WC: 101
TWC: 282  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Ars Naberius rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Ars Naberius

Crew

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:18 pm
Redeemed
North only replied with startled blinking for a moment, completely unsure how to reply. Before he could, the other buck wandered off to go... Cause chaos? Squish flowers? elsewhere. North shook his head and hopped a bit closer to the new doe.

"Sorry miss, ah, Teasel was it?" He hummed, eyeing the patch of flowers in front of her, "I believe he just wants to squish. Nothing personal."

"I'm here to search for some flowers, myself," He plucked one from in front of himself for emphasis before giving her a quick smile. "What brings you here?"

WC: 95

PZMJNP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:11 am
[OOC: Waiting for Speck to respond to keep the fluidity.]

One Little Jay

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
One Little Jay rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

One Little Jay

Greedy Unicorn

12,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image

Speck was overwhelmed about how many buns had appeared. He had so many options for so many different and new friends! " I don't know why you'd want to crush a flower, they are so beautiful." He looked shocked at the bunny. He looked to the others for agreement. "Yeah me too, I've been here picking flowers for a while see my pile?" He puffed out his chest happily boasting as he motioned to the piles of flowers that were mostly just the same one.

He had been really working hard to get the flowers together. Now he had so many friends though! Maybe it was a good time to stop picking flowers. "We should play a game!" he bounced excitedly in one spot.

WC:126

PZMJNP rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 13 Total: 18 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:59 pm
Redeemed
User Image
"You're right, I shouldn't be so sensitive." She smiled sweetly at him and smelled the flower he plucked, happy he wasn't leaving. "What did you say your name was? I'm mostly here for the view, it's my first time here this season." She then listened to the other buck and gave an appreciative look over of his pile of flowers before responding, "Very nice. What's your name? I'm open to a game if you guys know any good ones?" she asked while glancing back and forth between the two rabbits. They seemed like good company, the first struck her as a gentleman and the second's enthusiasm was adorable. Teasel was pleased to make their acquaintance.

WC: 115
TWC: 397

Ars Naberius

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Ars Naberius rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Ars Naberius

Crew

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:20 pm
"North!" North beamed, looking up from his flower gathering from a moment, "I'm here for the same reason, actually - didn't expect it to be so crowded, but, y'know." He gave a shrug and looked to the other rabbit, turning his head quizzically.

Now that the chaos had settled and he had actually gotten to know these two, he wasn't.... Opposed to a game. Maybe. "What sort of game?" He hummed, nosing through the grass for any hiding flowers, "Nothing involving flowers - I think you'd have us beat in no time if your pile's anything to go by."

WC: 97  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:48 am
Ars Naberius

One Little Jay

[OOC: Only a few days left here that we're able to be in this Spring setting. I don't know about you Ars, but I'm cool if Jay wants to make just one more post that ends this? Speck proposes a game-our chars agree-and end scene? Something like that]  

PZMJNP

Shy Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
[RP] Meadowsweet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers