Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)
[PRP] Return of the determined wolf (Big bad & Azure)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:20 pm
User Image He had begun his trip long ago Early morning 4 moons ago. no rest except for when he was just outside the outskirts of the pack bounds within the Redwood forest, wolves he had meet along the way thought he was nuts, but he was just determined .Azure stood there gazing at the entrance to the pack, it had been so long since her had been near the home of the crows, the smell of the red wood filled his muzzle, Long ago when he was just a pup he had tried to join the crows, the pack he had heard stories about as a puppy from a many wolves he had met threw his travels.

He was suborn as a pup, he had tried to join but big bad would not let him go threw the harsh trial as a pup, witch was a smart choice on the alphas part, leaving a pup without food allowing them to be harassed threw out the trial would surly destroy a pup, but now he was fully grown he had spent many moons beneath the sky, no shelter no home training along his way back from kells run all the way to the redwoods.

Azures surrogate mother was against it, letting her pup go off on his own to join a pack so far from home, but she knew he would be in good hands, though she knew her pack could not offer what azure needed, Closure, divine justice, revenge. he was strong willed and head strong when it came to avenging his lost family and maybe one day getting his sister back.

He stepped closer, he called out to Big Bad " I have returned, stronger, faster and more skilled more then I once was, I wish to take the trial and become apart of your pack!" he called out, knowing well the crows where not fond of outsiders, and surly no one would remember him, aside from the new dye his mother's rabbit had painted on him by her request, with the new dye it made him look like you where looking up at the sky from the depths of the water.

He waited for big bad, or any pack member to give him permission to enter, he wouldn't let anything stop him he would wait outside the pack all night and day if that where to become of their choice. he waited patiently. tail un moving eyes focused on the watch points  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:37 am
      User Image Big Bad had been alerted of the wolf at the territory edge earlier on. It wasn't hard to spot a wolf with such striking dye, honestly, and he had been quick to respond. He had a feeling who it was based solely on the description alone, although he had admittedly been alarmed at first. When he had sent the pup away it had been a hard decision; Big Bad was hardly an adult himself at that point and struggled with the realization the pup wanted a trial. Normally, The Crows automatically accepted puppies, but that particular one had refused. It was a trial or nothing, and Big Bad had to let the small boy go.

Secondly, it wasn't uncommon for the pack to steal puppies. His pack had questioned his choice to let the dark pup walk, but Big Bad had justified it readily; the pup clearly would not have accepted their home or ways if he had snatched them. There was also the second part he had left out, that Bad had been too young at that point to justify the capture of a puppy. He was still young, honestly, but Big Bad had grown into his role more and understood the need to be selfish for his pack.

He still stood by his decision; the puppy had eyes that had warned him that any attempt to forcibly bring them into the pack would go unrewarded. Now, with description alone, Big Bad was certain that same pup had returned; bigger and stronger.

As the large male revealed himself from the forest he stood high, head raised. He had finally peaked. When they had met last his body wasn't done growing -- he had been just barely an adult and still filling into his bones. Now, Big Bad was a massive wolf of power and might, and it showed. Or, it would have if his face hadn't broke into a large grin; he was right!

"You've come back, eh?" He heartily laughed in response, head cocking to the side. "The trial? Are you sure you're ready? It's not as easy as you think -- perhaps you need more time?" He honestly was just teasing, but the wolf waited for an answer.

~Ghastly Demise~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:23 am
User Image His exsprestion was as vancant as his eyes. No laughter or amusesment came from the troubled wolf. He had one misstion and he wasnt going to sit idly by and laugh or have fun. No he was prepared to fight for what he wanted.though big bad said it all in jest it did not sway Azure. "I,m ready more than i was manny moons ago, I want to take the test now." he called out in reply. He was more determaned than anything.

stepping forword azure walked closer to the boundrys. Neaer to big bad . he looked up at what he would consider his supirior,His alpha. "I wish not to waste any more time than I have as a pup. Please let me take the test." at a closer look it was far to apparent he had travled far with little to no sleep only stopping to hunt for food. It was as if he had alredy started the trial if it were not for he had eaten prior. He waited and watched big bad. Unwavering.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:59 am
      For a moment Big Bad was genuinely unsettled when he had a closer look at the wolf. They had clearly not slept, and he wondered if they had even eaten. For a moment he considered if this was just a failed mission already begun. Would it be right to let someone in the condition go through the trial?

Then again, wasn't that the point of the trial? If Azure wanted to enter it weakened that was his decision to make -- and it would reflect in the trial. Either he'd be obscenely strong enough to conquer it while already deprived, or he'd succumb as Big Bad assumed he would. Rules were rules, and this was a test of character. If Azure didn't want to prepare and lost due to it would he want someone so careless? No.

But if Azure passed he absolutely wanted that in his pack. His own feelings had to put aside; Big Bad was Alpha and he had a role to play. Making friends could wait.

"You can only take it once," he answered, his last attempt at a warning.

~Ghastly Demise~

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

[Pack] The Crows (Redwoods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas