Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 am
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lexi agreed with him as they headed into a main office where he dropped off the cd and then turned back towards her this whole time she was listening to the song and its lyrics and smiled it was the classical make sure you dont be an idiot song; She crossed her arms,"You seem to have an urban appeal hmm? Never knew you was a rapper", she said to him waiting to see where they would be heading next.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:47 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks at Lexi as they get back into the elavater and laughs."No not at all I can do most any music."He says as he hits the main floor button and he grins."Should I sing to you."He says with a teasing tone before he runs out of the door as it opens with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:48 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi managed a laughed,"Nah I think you taking me to dinner is good enough", she said to him giving him a playful shove,"Hey don't you get away from me!", she said seeing him trying to make a run for it she raced after him as they seemed to try to get to the car she pinned him against his door,"Gotcha", she grinned pulling away as she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs when she pins him to the door and he grins."Fine sense you cought me what do you want for dinner my treat just tell me when."He says with a grin before he jumps in the car after sticking his thoung out at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Oooh actually thought you woudln't take me up on the offer you sure your wallet wont hurt?", she joked as she got into the car waiting for them to take off down the road. she gazed out the window feeling herself smiling and feeling happy for the first time in months the last time she was at peace was when she wrote her latest book and felt accomplished..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:27 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs at her comment and looks over at her."Dont worry about my wallet it can handle about ten of you."He says with a grin as he takes off again down the road.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

She laughed,"Yea Okay then", she said jokingly as she seen them heading deeper into town,"So... for the past few years you been working on music huh?", she asked her eyes twinkling,"You always been interested in singing or something you just did considering your raised to be a vampire?", she asked seeing as she never thought about having to be born already a terrifying being and figuring out what you wanted to do from the start she supposed her situation could have been worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki nods."yes I have always loved music so after I was kicked out I decided to follow it and now I am here."He says with a grin,as he turns down a road leading towards the mall.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:13 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi nodded,"I'm glad that you got to follow your dream sorry you got kicked out...", she said quietly she was curious as to why he had to leave but she had never been one to pry into peoples personal life when she noted they were going to enter the mall she turned to him with a raised brow,"Where we gonna eat in there? Everything is like 20 dollars a plate you crazy", she said,"I'm starving your going to break your bank",she warned.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:34 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs and looks over at her."Didn't I tell you not to worry about it."He says putting a finger to her lips."Just relax I got this."He says with a grin as the pull up to a restaurant and turns off his car.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:25 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi scoffed then snickered as he tried to play it all cool,"You'll regret that", she snickered as they both went into the restaurant it was pretty nice place and she was sure that the food was expensive here as she noted the nice decor they walked up as she let him order them a table as she kept quiet and looked around she actually hadn't been on a 'date' per say since high school and that was before all the crazy werewolf crap happened. She stayed away from boys for so long her parents thought she was a lesbian at one point but she didn't spend time with girls either she was just scared of turning and then eating someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs as they walk through the doors and he got them a table in the back so they where away form every one and once seated he ordered a drink and looks at Lexi and smiles."Order any thing you want."He says.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

They got seated down as once the menu was up she began to eyeball her inspections,"I'll take the all round sampler, the buffalo wing sampler, the potato skins Platter extra bacon cheese and sour cream on those..", she said giving the waitress a minute to finish that before continue," I also like 2 double cheese burgers 2 full racks of ribs a full plate of chicken tenders and 1 of every side doubled", she said setting down the menu,"And a huge picture of tea please", she concluded the woman stared at her jaw dropped,"Um... expecting?", she said taking up the menu as lexi raised her brow at her,"No i'm just fat", she replied casually sitting back in her chair as the waitress eyed her perfect hourglass figure,"Oh yea... okay honey I'll get that for ya..", she looked over at shiki and shook her head before she said,"Anything for you?", she said having to flip to the 3rd page.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki couldn't help but laugh when Lexi started ordering and he shakes his head with a grin on his face."Will now do you want a cow with that."He says with a joking tone before he looks at the waitress and orders two stakes both rear and he smiles."Add two large shrip with that two please."He says closing the menu and hands it to her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

After the meal was ordered Lexi looknig over at him shrugging,"You didn't believe me I said I was starving I could probably eat the cow If I actually was pregnant", she joked,"Ive eaten 2 dear before when I was homeless for a short time and lived like a wolf I hadn't eaten in like a week and found some large bucks I chased em down and devoured them up and drank out of a stream", she told her small story and then added; she turned watching as what seemed like a Manager was approaching,"You better get out that credit card or they will wonder whats going on", she said crossing her arms as the manager approached,"I'm sorry sir but are you sure you will be able to compensate for the meal?", he asked trying to be polite but never had 2 people order so much food before...  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff