Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image

xxxxA loud out of tune sound could be heard around the denser areas of the swamplands, it almost seemed like humming and singing but it was screechy and painful to the ears. A thin black wolf traipsed through the thick swamp mud as she rooted around for herbs in the murky water and plant refuse. Thick lines of the dirty mixture made their way up her legs from the splashes from her heavy steps. "Yeh gotta smash them plants, Wrong, else they get away!" she cackled as she leaped forward onto a floating mass of algae and plant matter that honestly looked like it had never been nor would ever be edible.

"You insufferable, mangy, MUTT" False cawwed out with fervor as he nearly dropped the dripping cloth bundle in his claws, "Spent all damn day out here in the mud. I keep near SINKING because you won't let me up and your infernal SPLASHING has me ready to beak your eyes out MYSELF!" His feathers fluffed up around his neck as he huffed at his canine companion and continued hopping and dragging the bag along. Truly he loved True, but if he could fly...

SPLAT!

A glob of thick mud coated his face and dripped from his still open beak and he heard the telltale sounds of a thud and splash of True falling into the muck and cackling at his misfortune. He shook off what he could of the mess and used his awkwardly healed wing to wipe away the rest that he could reach. After what felt like ages True got up and shook off the dripping liquid, of course, "accidentally" soaking the poor bird again in the process, a few small chuckles continued to fall disjointedly from his throat but she stayed quiet, that is until she decided to open her mouth again.

"What you looking for in True Swamp? Get feet out of True mud! Don't you be taking True plants!" she snarled and stamped into the mud, coming off more like a pup throwing a tantrum than a wolf defending her territory. The crow found himself rolling his eyes before realizing she was right. There was someone in their swamp!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:21 pm
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Graverobber was done with the previous swamp he liked to visit. A family of wolves had moved in and ruined his favorite spot. Now, he was left to his own devices. He didn't need any more ingredients for his medicine and he didn't really need food, either; he just wanted to see what was where he hadn't been. So, this swamp had seemed suitable. Or, it was until the moment he placed a paw in he heard someone quite literally shout at him.

He kept one paw raised in confusion, ears flipped backwards as he searched for the wolf in question. It really wasn't hard to find her, though, as she was quite literally only a few feet away. Graverobber reeled backwards, quite literally stretching backwards from her as he realized he wasn't alone. Not only was he not alone, but she was angry. He hadn't even done anything!

While normally he'd scamper off like the awkward wolf he was, he couldn't stop himself from choking out an abrupt and confused laugh. What was she on about? Who was True? What was happening? She couldn't tell him not to approach while she herself was deep in the mud, could she? If she was warning him about this "True", shouldn't she be taking her own advice?

"What?" He croaked, the raised paw slowly settling down to the ground. "True? True who? Are you True? Why are you angry? I wish to pass." His strange and fragmented sentences were far more noticeable now as his anxiety ramped up. This was, honestly, a little too much for him!

The Moshmonster

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:14 am
xxxx True splashed through the mud, running full tilt towards Graverobber, her eyes narrowed. False awkwardly hopped and glided behind her struggling to keep her pace, he was just glad he didn't have far to flail. True stopped hard, splashing some mud up at the male, "I am TRUE." she barked at him, her voice hoarse and crackling, the scent of rotting meat eeked out of her mouth with each wheezing breath.

False cleared his throat and dropped the bag of plants, "What my uneducated friend here is trying to say is, her name is True. This is her- our territory." True shook her head violently in agreement, spittle flying from her still open mouth.

"Give True name and True help pass," she snickered, licking her teeth. Her narrowed eyes seemed to sparkle under the black skull mask affixed to her face.

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:45 am
      She ran at him. She ran at him. Graverobber felt his body instantly spark with electricity as he reeled backwards. He wasn't fast enough; she reached him and splashed mud on his fur. He raised a paw in the air in an attempt to further their distance, ears back and back almost flat against the ground with how much he was recoiling.

She barked at him and he almost lashed out in an attempt to get her to get away. Instead, he was frozen, eyes slowly flicking to the bird. Was the... was the bird the sane one? His ears flicked slowly up, eyes meeting True's when she asked -- no, demanded -- for a name.

"Graverobber," he harshly answered, his raspy voice low despite the absolute shock she had given him. "Your territory? Didn't know. Never came here before. It's a shortcut, but I didn't know."

The Moshmonster

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

The Moshmonster

Timid Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:08 pm
xxxx True pulled back a little, though she was still much closer than was polite. She squinted for a moment, clearly thinking hard and having a difficult time of it, "Graverobber. Hm. No Grave here. Only Mud. Mudrobber? Have Mudrobber come for True's Mud?" her hackles raised slowly as each thought wound its way through her brain and out of her mouth. When she came to her ending thought she was MAD again. She eyed the wolf and raised a paw, scraping an uneven claw through the mud thickened fur on his chest. That was HER mud!

Her eyes narrowed for a moment and a thick growl started deep in her throat for but a moment when it stopped suddenly. An idea filled her head. "Mudrobber you follow me. True help Mudrobber get out True's swamp. " She stepped away from him with all the finesse of a fat buck struggling to get out of thick mud and looked off to the west. "We go there, Mudrobber."

False heaved a sigh and climbed up the mud cacked fur on True's side and then she grabbed the bag in her teeth, tossing it lightly over her shoulder to False to hold onto as she walked.

"I don't want another mouth to feed, True. Just lead him away and be done with it," he chirped quietly to True. She just cackled in response before turning to Graverobber, "Mudrobber is Ready?"

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:21 pm
      He didn't relax despite her pulling back -- she was still entirely too close. Graverobber squinted back at her, eyes widening as she renamed him. What? No. No that wasn't his name. He opened his mouth to protest, only for it to snap shut when she touched him. He looked down at her paw, ears firmly planted against his skull.

"I didn't-" Whoop, his mouth snapped shut again as she snarled. His muscles tensed tighter (if that was even possible) before she suddenly stopped. This was giving him a headache. He didn't want to be here. This was a bad idea.

"No, I can go. Will found another wa-" he cut off as she seemed to stagger away from him. Honestly, he would have left by now, but the wolf had stupefied him to the point he didn't even remember what way was out. Dumbly, he lifted his leg out of the mud, slowly trailing after her but keeping a healthy distance.

"Graverobber," he quietly protested. He didn't even like mud!

The Moshmonster

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

[Location] The River Run

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas