Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kells Wolves

Back to Guilds

Tags: wolf, wolves, kells, breedables, Roleplay 

Reply [Location] The River Run
[PRP] Let Me Help You (Spirit Warrior x Heavenly Orb)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:37 pm
User Image

Another peaceful day had found Spirit wandering about in a rather contented mood, the sun's rays warming his fur as the sounds of water flowing by in the river caught swiveling ears. It'd been far too long since he'd come here in such a lovely place touched so intimately by nature in all of her glory as well as beauty. In no time the bark colored wolf would set on his haunches at the river's edge, lazily dipping then swishing a foreleg around in the cool waters, just enjoying how refreshing it felt.

He wouldn't be swimming in it. No, no that would be saved for another day. On this one he'd come just to enjoy the soft sounds, the occasional company of other creatures who felt as he did.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:11 pm
User Image

She whimpered softly and couldn't believe she let her guard down when it came to helping out an injured deer. She could have easily killed it for food, but instead she decided to try and treat the buck's wounds to save it's life. He didn't like that and ended up clipping her side with his sharp antlers causing a large scrape along the side of her stomach. It was painful and she knew she would be able to survive from it with time, but she was more nervous about it getting infected. She couldn't heal herself and that was the most frustrating part about it. She never took really good care of herself as it were and a part of her wished she had her mother around to tell her that she needed to be mindful of her own body more then others. She didn't and now she was suffering from her own flaw.

Not able to walk any further, the female lowered herself against the ground to get a good rest. Her eyes falling on the male that was in the distance. She thought about calling out to him, but what if he was aggressive? She had dealt with those sorts before and she was always okay, however, she was always in the best of health during those times. She could easily run if she had to. This was one of those times when she would be screwed if he was vicious.

But she was going to get nowhere if she laid there whimpering in her own pain. "Hello!" She called in a weak panicked voice wondering if the male would be of any help. "I'm sorry to bother you..but...can you please help me.." She didn't want to ask for help. She hated asking for it because it always put her in a vulnerable state, but she had no other choice right now.

Henry_kunz

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Henry_kunz

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:37 pm
Spirit was lost to his own thoughts for quite some time before the rustling of grass reached his ears. At first he paid no mind, assuming it was some smaller creature. Instead he continued to gaze about then down into the water where he took a nice soothing drink. If Spirit could help it, he disliked disturbing others. When a voice reaches him though, one asking for aid of all things he's up and moving to try and spot who called out to him. Once his gaze fell on the female his expression shifted to concern, trotting over yet trying to show with body language that he meant no threat.

"What happened..?" He wanted to wait for permission but noting how painful it must be for someone to call on a stranger he begins gingerly poking his snout around, sniffing for blood. It was the best he could do without touching her and possibly frightening her. "Oh...is this..?" After shuffling around her a fair bit he noted what looked like a bad scratch or scrape, he couldn't tell without moving her. It looked painful.

"I'm Spirit Warrior, but Spirit is fine. I know my way around medicine...please let me help you?"

XxXPandamoniumXxX

[Location] The River Run

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff