[J] || Nym's Wolves || Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello, and welcome to my wolves! This is where you can learn about each of my current wolves. If you want to RP, please DM/PM me!
I'm pretty open to anything, honestly. I love drama, family, and romance plots. Really, if you have an idea just throw it at me! I'll probably be down.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:32 pm

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:37 pm
        User Image

「RULES」

• Don't post in this journal. Please. If you want to contact me, DM or PM me.
        • You can PM or DM me. You can PM me at Nymphiea, or send me a DM through Discord. I'm in the Kells Wolves Discord if you need to find me!
        • Some of my wolves aren't nice. That doesn't mean I dislike you. What my wolf says and does is not indicative of my own feelings.
        • Please do not copy my journal layout/coding. Firstly, I was given permission to use and adapt Blind by Silence's journal in another shop. It isn't mine to give out. Secondly, I'll be upset :c
        • I am always up for plots! Please please don't hesitate to message me for a plot that pops into your mind! I don't always know exactly what I want my wolves to do -- I just want them to do things!
        • Please let me know if your wolf breeds if they're mated to mine. I'm not against mates breeding outside of their relationship, but some of my wolves may be. I need to know what's up so we can plot effectively! Drama, by the way, is loved.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:39 pm
        User Image

「UNBONDED FAMILIARS」

User Image

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:39 pm
        User Image

「FUTURE CUSTOMS」

Username: Nymphiea
        Puppy's Name: Below My Hollow Grave
        Will you be keeping this puppy in the Iron Hides? Yes
        If yes to the above, which rank will she grow into Striker
        Prompt: She liked to call herself a devourer.
        Because that's what she did -- devour.

Hollow was built for one thing only in her eyes; to destroy and consume. Her sisters were born weak and she was left with the bounty of strength left behind (or that's how she saw it). Sometimes, on those rare nights where she'd allow a smile on her face, she'd joke that she took Dark Moon's strength in the womb. It was a morbid joke often led with Hollow claiming Dark Moon got everything else desirable while Hollow was left with only sheer power, but it was how she felt.

She never was a small wolf. Even as a puppy she was of a size that promised great things. Hollow was always acutely aware of her differences from her two sisters. Hollow was colder emotionally, and once upon a time that bothered her. She couldn't understand why Dark Moon would cry or Pudu struggled with being bold. She lacked the emotional intelligence, but as she grew Hollow just accepted it. Dark Moon and Pudu were meant for those kind of things -- not someone like her.

Hollow was good at other things. Destructive things. Things that caused bloodshed and bones to crunch. Things her sisters didn't do. Things needed to be done to protect the ones Hollow loves, even if sometimes she struggles understanding how deep that love runs. Hollow has always been cut off and distant with her family, but perhaps it's because she doesn't want to put on them her morbid jokes and dry view on the world. They're so kind, and so gentle. She's not.

And maybe Hollow wishes she could be what her sisters are. She knows her size and strength put an image to her and a role she must play. It's what she was made for. But sometimes, when no one is awake, she finds herself wishing she could allow herself to show other emotions. A gentler side. She feels foolish wishing these things, as she has a role to play. But perhaps the right wolf could help her explore that side of her?

Until then, Hollow devours. She consumes all that tries to maim her family. It doesn't have to be living, for if her sisters came to her with a problem she'd rush in to try and fix it; aggressively. Her answers to situations have always been physical, and that perhaps attributes to why she doesn't bond easily with anyone else. Who wants to be friends with a large she-wolf who will crush your skull if you reject her sister?

Her words are cut off and stifled like her mothers. Her emotions are stiff and unused. Her strength is all consuming and vicious. Hollow is encompassed by traits she knows many would reject, and so she doesn't try hard to befriend others. They need to push for her company. Hollow would never admit it, even after death, but loneliness ebbs at her daily. She doesn't get how her sisters do it -- make friends, be kind, be vulnerable. It won't be uncommon within the pack to find her in the shadows just watching, which adds to her negative image. She's fine with it -- it's how it needs to be.

Eventually, she will develop past these flaws and stiff boundaries. It'll take multiple experiences and kind wolves to lead the way, but perhaps someday she'll open up into the wolf she can truly be.

User Image

[OOC] Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces