Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Police Chief/Salem's Hellhound | Am I taken?: Yes, by Salem Shusona
    What is my preference?: Demisexual | I am feeling: Neutral | Who am I with?: Salem and other guests | Where am I?: Demetriou Estate - Ballroom | My Form/Mask?: Hound form/Mask
    User Image

'I didn't mean like this, I meant if I were in the human form."

If people thought Salem was crazy for conversing with his dog, Night would be completely okay with that. Since that meant people wouldn't approach his demon. He liked the idea of someone not approaching his demon. Life would be much easier if everyone just stayed the f away.

This was pure heaven for him. The attention from his master and the hand of his master petting him gently. Feeling the demon's fingers through his further brought him more joy than even a giant piece of steak. Affection and attention from Salem, couldn't even be ruined by Salem taunting him with a reminder of something he made him do in the past. He wasn't really a man of much shame anyways.

"Don't forget that we are surrounded by people. Your sadistic side might start showing.~"

He would tease the demon with a internal grin of amusement before the joy ended and he was internally sighing now. He didn't really have a good excuse for why he was here other than him wanting to be near Salem. Was it bad for him to be a loyal beast that wanted to see his master in an environment which would normally be lighthearted and fun? If only Salem wasn't working. Night could have come here as a human and he could be dancing with Salem right now, or doing couple stuff they rarely had time to do. Even a manly man like him wanted to act like real couple sometimes.

"You are my demon and we are linked. You don't have to tell me for me to know where you are. I came to support you as I should. I am your loyal hound, it is my duty and my honor to serve you always."

Was his answer, the man saying it simply like it explained the world. Considering that Salem could feel his own emotions, might tell the demon just how much pride he had in saying that. Night the hound to Salem, wouldn't ever betray his demon. Not when the demon he served was also the person he loved dearly. He would do anything Salem asked of him.

"Surprisingly, yes. When the whole heaven and earth sit happened, we had a lot we had to clean up with demons going crazy. But we haven't really had that problem. Word is that there is an angel hellbent on revenge making Lucifer's job harder by taking out demons in large quantities. Please be guarded and careful. I have been sticking to your side a lot lately for that reason."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:14 pm
    Eltheran

tiny14xx2

MilkShnake

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image

ho m ?Lucian Wolff ccupation → Coven's second in command ood → Neutral ocation → Demetriou Manor - Ballroom houghts'Let's hope they don't break anything.. ompany → Thaddeus & guests utfitSuit hemeGangsta

{#CD0000} - voice & {#FFC1C1} - thoughts

Most of the people who were invited to attend tonight have already arrived, might be a few late comers. Him, he lives here so.. it doesn't really apply to him, not to mention that he is one of the two who's hosting to event along side the leader of the coven. Though he had to ask and send Decebal over to greet at the front door while he... well he had business to attend with Thaddeus in the master bedroom. Ahem. Fixing the buttons on his shirt and suit, tucking it it in; making himself neat before stepping out of the room before making his way to the stairs before going down to the ballroom with the other as he reached his hand down t hold onto the other vampire's hand; entwining their fingers together. Occasionally greeting a few guests as he went around. "Hello.. hello.. good evening.. thank you for coming." He voice softly before making a turn to the bar asking one of the bartenders for a glass of red wine, taking it with his free hand to take a few sips. Continuing going around the ballroom as the second in command tries to recognise either the guest or trying to spot the other coven members. "Do you know what will be the first act of the night?" He asked the ivory coloured hair vampire.

ho m ?Ansgar ccupation → Host/ Gabriel's Hound ood → Prideful ocation → Demetriou Manor - Ballroom houghtsompany → Nex and other people utfitSuit hemeFeel The Fire

{#8B4789} - voice & {#7171C6} - thoughts

Parties are most certainly not uncharted territories for Ans, when he’s not being Gabriel’s hound helping him around his desk area, he is working at a host club, you know like that anime but not in a high school and everyone is an adult. The point is he is used to this kind of atmosphere, in fact he even volunteered to sing for the party. Now that he thinks about it, it might be a good way to bring in more client to the host club.. Though it’s not like they’re short of them, in fact that he’s going to be busy after this so this can also be considered a bit of a break. aAt work and basically everywhere else he has a certain outfit but for tonight he’s wearing something special, a uniform he takes pride wearing and he only wears it on special occasions. Walking into the ballroom he has spotted a few individuals he recognises, for example..his boss! Or one of them since technically Gabriel is also his boss.. And.. Lucifer? Does he count? Anyways, joining the danger noodle man by the bar ordering himself a rum & coke and offered him a wave. “Good evening, Nex.”

ho m ?Luc ccupation → Floral shop sale associate ood → Nervous ocation → Demetriou Manor - Ballroom houghtsLet's hope tonight goes well. ompany → Raph/ other guests utfitSuit hemeLimbo

{#DC143C} - voice & {#00FF7F} - thoughts

Not a lot has happened in the past few months since Luc stepped out of the flower shop to attend the last party at Lucifer’s house and the only reason he went in the first place was because Raph went, otherwise he wouldn’t have gone cause he doesn’t like that guy. Oh! Raph also recently hired a few new folks to work in the shop with them, though he is a bit shy around them in the beginning, though they seem nice. "What were their names.. Mellennia and... Nettie.. yeah." Maybe they'll encounter them here if they decided to attend. Meanwhile he continues to stick close to Raph's side, holding onto his hand and resting his chin on the elemental's shoulder ready to follow the other around. Turns his head to face the other before he leans forward pressing his lips on Raph's cheek. "Wanna do something? There's a bar and I think there's food here." He spoke softly before briefly hugging him from behind as he looks around.

ho m ?Misc/ Mei ccupation → Bartender ood → Pretty well ocation → Demetriou Manor - Ballroom houghtsHm.. what to sing first.. ompanyutfitDress hemePerfect Illusion

{#009ACD} - voice & {#87CEFA} - thoughts

She had time to change her mind, she could of picked something else to wear. But no, she decided to go with a dress that shows the most. The bodice of her dress is so sheer, that the lace design is the only hing that covering parts of her chest covered. The slit on the skirt goes so high up that making the wrong move will show all of her lower backside to everyone; this is a case where she has to wear underwear. It matches her dress if anyone wanted to know though they would of noticed it sooner or later. Walking into the ballroom as she began to wander, a lot of new faces here.. then again it was the coven's party. Not sure if she attended to one before. Shame that Lucifer didn't show.. though it seemed that Vergil did. Been sometime since she last saw him. Though she didn't pay much attention as she made her way over to the bar. She offered to back up the bar if they needed backup. Until then she'll be either drinking or singing.. or finding someone to chat to. Making her way to the front of the bar, using her knowledge being a bartender herself to remember which drinks she likes. "I'll have a manhattan, please." She said in a sweet voice.

ho m ?Finley Bell ccupation → Temple Worker ood → Stress ocation → Demetriou Manor - Ballroom houghtsDeep breaths…ompany → Lucien & other guests utfitSuit hemeIt Only Gets Better

{#009ACD} - voice & {#DAA520} - thoughts

He was kind of surprised he was able to get a suit that fits him. The smallest suit he managed to find has measurement issues, the pants were too short and the suit jacket waist was too wide, thankfully he found a place that managed to alter it to his measurements, fitting him just right.The recent invite to attend the party seems like the right occasion for it but.. isn't it hosted by vampires..? Isn't the event being held at the manor belonging to the coven?? Coven as in group of vampires, so it's not just one but a whole group! “Calm down Fin.. pretty sure.. you’ll be fine, you’ll be fine. Plus Lucien is here so you’ll be safe. After internally reassuring himself and taking a few deep breaths as he walked alongside the inari deity .

ho m ?Amaterasu/ Kaito Ryoto ccupation → Novelist/ Temple Worker ood → Questioning choices ocation → Demetriou Manor - Ballroom houghtsompany → Random people utfitHakama hemeOcean Eyes

{#8E388E} - voice & {#008B00} - thoughts

The more he thinks about.. the more he wonders.. why did he bother to attend tonight? It's not like him to go too far from the temple these days unless he actually needs something like.. supplies for his writing. Or other things that need to be picked up, then again he usually asks the boy who goes to the city anyways.. what's his name again, something with an F.. Ah! Finley. He seems nice, curious too. He has the feeling that the child is trying to figure out if he's more than a human like him but seems too afraid to ask. Though it is probably for the best that he doesn't what exactly he is. Pretty sure many by now know the history on leviathans; beasts created by god, deemed too powerful and vicious casted into purgatory until they were unintentionally set free by none other than Lucifer himself. Can't say much for the others but after that he justed wanted to live in peace and finds residence in the mountains at the temple. And now he remembers how he got here, Lucien and Finley were attending.. and asked him to tag along. And he actually agreed. He probably sticks out with the outfit he picked out for himself. He didn't go with formal wear.. or at least western formal wear. In eastern culture what he's wearing is considered formal. Just doesn't seem that many dress like that here.

ho m ?Idris Dyfan Pryce ccupation → Hunter ood → Neutral ocation → Demetriou Manor - Ballroom houghtsLet’s see where this night leads to.. ompany → Other guests utfitSuithemeRabbit Hole

{#48D1CC} - voice & {#C1CDCD} - thoughts

Lately.. Idris has been laying low on activity.. Not by choice per say but.. It’s been hard finding his next target. He should probably go find another job, one that can consistently keep him financially stable though he is not entirely desperate otherwise he’d join that group of hunters. Though him and the rest of the group go by different rules and different… motivation behind why they do it. They probably wouldn’t want him to join if they knew his reasoning. Could always go to the city and look for a place that’s hiring. But first let’s see what this party is all about. Seems like there’s a lot of hype bout it, maybe because it’s being hosted by the coven leader, it seems like the coven is well funded so hes’s expecting the party to be grand and all, maybe he’ll find his next target there. If not, might as well go for a fun night.

Just Rosa
    Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 10:32 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Freelancer/Slave | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Tired/Amused | Who am I with?: Eden Drish and other guests | Where am I?: Demetrious Manor - Ballroom | My Voice?: This~ | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• User Image

She seemed to be all giggles right now. He wasn't sure if what he said was amusing, but he was glad that she wasn't slapping him or making him get back to work. Yes, he would definitely prefer her laughing with or at him than making him work. Work was evil for the lazy griffin. So if he had to flirt his way to lazytown, he would.

"Pffft...was that a pun because you are drinking? If so, well done."

The griffin joked in return as his drink he ordered between this little chat, made its way to him, his head only lifting a little bit to grab the straw and sip, before he was lying it back down on his arms. Her talk shifted towards going some place more private than where they were, a grin forming on his face as he gave an expression of amusement.

"Trying to get me alone already? If you are not, I wouldn't suggest using a line about how easy your dress is to remove before asking if I wanted to go some place quieter."

Not that he really cared if that was the case. Who would turn down an offer to see a pretty lady naked? No him, that was for sure. Sighing softly, the man lifted himself from his arms and took his drink, before he slid off the chair and motioned for her to lead the way. Anything was better than this noise in his opinion. If there was a couch or comfortable floor instead of this uncomfortable bar, he was all for it.

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:13 pm
    User Image

Looks Are The Last Thing On My Mind

Leave Me Alone Profile || My Capabilities Demonic Magic, Hellfire Manipulation, Negativity Inducement, and Vector Manipulation || Location Demetriou Manor - Ballroom || Company Myself & Night || Wearing Suit + Mask ||

The demon gave a grunt to the hound’s words. Some bystanders were giving the duo some funny stares before moving on. With a sigh, he didn’t voice or proceed to think about such gaping expressions. People were free to think whatever they wanted, so long as they kept their mouths shut or their voices away from being earshot. He was never going to be in the mood for a stranger’s comment and those feelings haven’t changed over the millenia. Thankfully, the prince didn’t need to give much thought to forgetful faces. Salem’s exchange with the black canine was creating an invisible bubble around them. Someone must have put a ‘Don’t Disturb the Crazies’ sign around them. Well, that worked in his favor anyhow.

Something from the hound was wafting into Salem’s senses. He closed his eyes briefly and discerned a sense of ‘possessiveness’. Oh, this demon was aware that the police chief was quite attached to him. This was something he accepted and saw no reason for Night to change this particular aspect. 'This is just his way of showing affection.' The smokey-haired male pointed out to himself. So his gaze returned back to the mass of black fur as his fingers stroked through the man’s head. Even now he could feel how much pleasure this small act of generosity brought. Sometimes it surprised him just how taken this male was with him. Then again, it could have just been a part of Night’s canine traits. "Look around. If anything starts showing, people will begin to believe that I should be taken to the looney bin." By that, his words was suggesting that he’d be thrown into a mental hospital. Maybe he needed to update some of his vocabulary to be more...current. "I’m not about to do something while you’re in that form. Animal Control will be brought in and, as you have mentioned, I will be charged with some form of beastiallity." Well, that was assuming people didn’t know that this large dog was actually a Hellhound. Humans still lived in this city, so it was entirely possible that a naive soul would mistaken this canine as one of man’s best friend.

There was subtle feeling of desire from Night as they took a moment to gather their thoughts. He wouldn’t even begin to guess what the hound was thinking of. There were hints being thrown into his head but he chose to wait to hear what the other had to say. Either the Hellhound was formulating an extravagant answer or something else. "Yes we are." It was a gruff response as the dark haired male talked about their connection. It was an intriguing instrument that kept the two in contact. Despite the distance the two may have put in between each other, this particular demon would have a way to locate his hound and vice versa. The link did more than that but we wouldn’t get into that right now. "You don’t have to give me a decorum answer that comes with our Demon Prince and Hellhound title. But your loyalty is registered and I thank you for it. I may have preferred an answer from my intimate partner but I will take what you have given me." The man had a faint tease in his gruff voice near the end of his sentence. Their eyes narrowed slightly as his hand moved down to Night’s neck. Yes, Salem could feel just how much pride was dripping in their partner’s words. Not once did he ever question the one-eyed man’s loyalty. It had always been present in the now, the past, and surely the future.

The news about a somewhat rampaging angel garnered the man’s attention. Though he had no part in Heaven’s fall he was still a demon. The Prince of Hell title would certainly be enough to garner hatred. Not that he could ever blame anyone. He, too, detested the very label that put him near the top of the food chain and the meaning that bled into this tag. "Is it just demons or any class different from humans?" In essence, Salem was asking if this angel was attacking vampires, sirens, etc. “Demons” could sometimes be a loose title that just about any creature in this city could adopt. Though he was certain that this bloodthirsty holy being was out for Satan’s spawns, which included himself. Honestly, he was fine with that but his own safety was in jeopardy too. "Well I don’t mind your company but you also have two other jobs." Removing his hand from the black fur Salem stuck out two fingers. "A Hellhound and the Police Chief of this metropolis. Though I’m sure I can handle this angel, I understand your concern." Putting down his hand, they knelt down to one knee and attempted to be eye level with the canine. "You don’t need a rampaging angel to stay by my side. I won’t have you forgoing your police duties though." Roughing up the mass of black hair on Night’s head, the Demon Prince propped himself back up.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:40 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Model/Coven member | My Status?: Dating David~
    What is my preference?: Both | I am feeling: Nauseous | Who am I with?: David Davida and other guests | Where am I?: Home - Ballroom | My Dress/Mask?: Dress/Mask
    User Image

Letting herself have that selfish and jealous moment seemed to give a hint she didn't mean to give, but was too late to deny. "Taken with him" didn't quite fit the level of emotion the vampire brought out of her, but she wasn't going to admit that out loud. For now, she would nod her head with a small tint to her cheeks, not elaborating further to save her some embarrassment. A confession in front of all these people would not be something she wanted.

The pouting fit David had, seemed to pull her away from those thoughts, her laugh only growing as he reacted the way he had. It was far too amusing for her to not laugh. After what the two have always done together, there was no doubt that neither of them were virgins. She wasn't afraid to admit that either. There was a sense of pride in knowing that she has been with David physically many times.

"I find it hard to believe that an actress is a virgin when there are so many fish in the sea for her to grab."

She would say with a grin, her voice chirping happily as she began to relax again and the nausea passed. But just like that, the scene changed and his hands were sliding up her body and holding her chin in place. His cheeks became rosy and her heart started to race. What was she supposed to say to that?!

"What if it is?"

She would challenge, her hand reaching out to grip David's dress as if to brace herself for his words. But the moment ended rather quick as she suddenly pulled away with her hand covering her mouth and the other around her stomach. That wave of nausea passed, but as the server brought up the cup of blood for her, he was hit with a new feeling. Intense hunger. She quickly took the cup from the man and started to gulp the blood down, her tongue passing over her lips as she finished the last of it. She would tell the server she wanted more, before she would turn to David, hand resting over her mouth.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me. I keep feeling either really hungry, or very nauseous."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:06 am
    User Image

Let's take a selfie!

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Strengths Vampire Physiology, Daytime Walking, Regenerative Healing Factor, and Adoptive Muscle Memory || Location Home - Ballroom [Washroom] || Company Guest + Kiriko || Wearing Trap Outfit + Mask and Fan ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

'Good, she’s smiling again.' Davida couldn’t put a stop to the grin that caressed his features. He wasn’t sure what to make of her mood swings. He had to think about that one a bit more thoroughly a little more. 'It should be coming soon.' The man pondered to himself. It was one of the most difficult times of the month. He always had to go out to find some different sources when the urge came. Thankfully, Kiriko’s file had plenty of material for him to work with. 'If she is close then I guess this makes sense.' The blonde agreed with himself as Kiri began to find their conversation entertaining.

Davida smiled turned innocent in nature as he continued on with his role. Their fan moved a bit so that a small breath of wind could tickle his features. Davida giggled as they hid their face behind their ornament once more. "Well, I’m only interested in one particular fish. There are many that may come and go but I’m not interested in them. I’m far more invested in a lovely little fishy that radiates with a golden hue." Tilting their head to the side to display a cute behavior, a coo of giggles came. They kept their blues fixated on the other, gauging their reaction.

The woman’s floral reaction did not go unnoticed. His excellent hearing could hear the rapid pitter-patter in the woman’s large bust. This vampire could not sense fear nor was he able to see it. Kiriko was expressing something that was bringing forth some surge of courage. So as his lips parted to say something he may have been longing to say, it was unfortunate that things were cut short. The kimono-clad woman pushed herself away as a hand came over her mouth and belly. Davida raised a brow at this scene but was growing slightly concerned. 'What...happened' He asked himself as something seemed to befall tonight’s singer. Even watching her down a whole cup of blood was confirming his worries that something of an ill nature was stirring in the woman. "You don’t have to apologize sweetie. Maybe you’re nearing that time." Davida continued with his act as a hand took a hold of hers. "Come, maybe you need a small restroom break, hmm~" It wasn’t much of a question as the blonde male led her to the nearest washroom. "Take your time in there~ Oh, but don’t keep this beautiful me waiting for too long." Urging her inside with a playful wink, the crossdresser needed a moment with his thoughts.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:34 am
    Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image

• This is Kiriko | My Occupation: Model/Singer/Coven member | My Status?: Dating David
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Terrified | Who am I with?: David | Where am I?: Home - Ballroom | My Dress/Mask?: Dress/Mask

• There was a lot of things playing in her mind throughout this entire endeavor. But the last thing that had ever come to her mind, was what David proposed was her problem. Those words were like a splash of cold water in her face. Considering that her birth control prevented her having to go through all the period drama, she never had to worry about more than a little spotting. Unfortunately, being a vampire of pureblood, who was born a vampire, she still had the functions of reproductive organs. Meaning that little miss Kiriko could get pregnant like any other girl and had to stay on top of her birth control. Especially since she had a very insatiable "sparring" partner and they often had trysts just about anywhere they wanted.
    xxxBut as David led her to the bathroom, the female felt like she was beginning to grow paler than normal. When he ushered her to the restroom, she tried to get her bearings a little, though it was a little difficult to do so at first. "I don't think that is it, but thank you. I haven't had a period for a long time, birth control takes care of that problem for me. I think that perhaps I haven't been feeding enough lately or haven't gotten enough sleep. But I will take a moment to refresh myself. Please excuse me." She would have said with a small smile, before she would slip into the bathroom and move towards the sink. Turning on the water, she set her face before looking into the mirror as she tried to count back on fingers just how long it has been since she remembered taking her birth control. She couldn't recall when it was. Which was a problem. It meant that she would have to ditch David for a bit and go to her room to check her pill holder, and see if she has been taking it properly.
    xxxit would seem that the ultimate downside to firing her perverted manager, was that she wasn't keeping track of it as good as he did when under his care. He made sure she took that pill every day just in case he signed her up for some sleazy job. Her new manager, wasn't as into the nsfw kind of gigs, so she hadn't been doing them for almost a year now. So...was she even keeping track anymore? Why couldn't she remember taking the damn pills?!
    xxxAfter she dried her face, and exited the bathroom, she tried to give David a small smile. "I think I might lie down in my room for a little while to get my head in the right space for my performance. You are welcome to join, but I would hate to tear you away from the party. Please enjoy it in my stead." The woman would give him a kiss on the cheek, before she would push into the crowd and maneuver to make her way towards her bedroom, hand covering her stomach in case some stray elbows might come her way.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Night | My Occupation: Police Chief/Hound of Salem Shusona | Am I taken?: Yes, by Salem Shusona
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Unsure | Who am I with?: Salem and other people | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Form/Mask?: Hound form/Mask

• The hound gave a snort of amusement before he pulled away from the demon's touch after feeling the emotions waving off the owner. He wouldn't expect the demon to understand what the link between the hound and their master does to them. It was much stronger for the beasts than it was for the demon. After all, they had to assure that the hound would always follow the orders of their master, no matter the cost. There were sure to be consequences to rejecting an order. "I would definitely ask them to lock your a** up if you tried taking me in this form. Even I am not into that. It is weird." The hound would reply unapologetically as his tail swayed and curled around him.
    xxxThe hound rolled his eyes while a huff from his hound form before he internally shook his head. Salem bringing up the partner thing was really unnecessary. He couldn't expect the hound to exchange centuries of addressing his master as he was trained to, for more familiar titles in the span of a couple of weeks. Especially when the demon only showed him bits if cruelty and maybe possession. Certainly nothing even close to the same affection Night showed. "Tonight I am not your partner. I am your hound and will regard you as such. Sometimes duty will have to come before personal interest." Was his reply to the demon, his eyes still scanning the people who were passing them, probably giving Salem a glance here and there for still conversing with what looked like a gigantic dog.
    xxx"For the time being, it seems he is specifically targeting demon turned angels who helped Lucifer overthrow the heavens. But he will occasionally take out any demon who doesn't agree to being cleansed." There was some blinking of surprise from the hound as Salem blocked his view of the people, leaning down to his eyes level for a moment. "Sometimes it feels like I have to have an excuse to spend time with you that doesn't involve work in some way. Sometimes it feels like I am in a one-sided delusion." He would reply back to his master before Salem was straightening once again after he made a mess of his black curly fur on his head. "My human work does not mean anything in comparison to what I am designed to actually do. I am not a fool. I know what takes priority."

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 11:08 am
    Just Rosa
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image

• This is Raphael | My Occupation: Owner of The Garden of Eden | Am I taken?: Yes, by Luc
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Amazed | Who am I with?: Luc and other guests | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• xxxUpon feeling the touch of his lover, whose arms wrapped around his figure, the demon gave a soft smile. He felt some pride in Luc, for coming down here with him instead of hiding away at home. He knew the place would be uncomfortably packed with many people of different varieties, and still, he came with Raph anyways. Braving out the scary storm. He just hoped that nothing extreme happened, which might spook the reaper turned demon. He didn't want to leave an extravagant party so soon, but for Luc, he would willingly go home just so that he was comfortable. He wanted his comfort to be above all else. "We could get something to drink and then make our way towards the food? They may have something you would like to try here."
    xxxThe demon offered softly, before he craned his head toward Luc's to plant a kiss on his cheek in return. For the demon's hard
    work, and dedication, he needed to reward him in some way tonight. "When we get home, I could wear that apron you like seeing me in with nothing underneath. A teat for coming here with me when you didn't have to." He offered with a sweet but sensual tone, placing another kiss to Luc's cheek. He would then take his hand, and start leading him to the bar with a grin, ready to order some drinks they both may like.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Lucien | My Occupation: Inari Shrine God | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Ecstatic | Who am I with?: Finley and other guests | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Kimono/Mask?: Kimono/Mask

• xxxHis companion looked very frightened. Especially after Amaterasu went his own direction away from them as they arrived. Finley, for as long as he had known him, was very frightened of creatures who are not human like him. Could he be blamed for his fear? No, not when the human population as of late seemed to be decreasing more and more by the minute. If all the humans are gone, and there is no one left in the world to remember him, Lucien would disappear. So it was something he other tried not to think about, or prevent by protecting his shrine monks. His monks would live in the shrine and be in the bubble of his safety as they happily live out their days in peace in the mountains.
    xxxThough some may see it as him caging the humans, he only saw it as protecting a endangered species. Much like humans made safe havens for animals who were nearly extinct, he was making one for humans. They needed safety, and he needed them. In his mind, it was a win-win situation. "Are you frightened too terribly Finley? We can leave if you do not think you can stay any longer."

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Nexus | My Occupation: Owner of Twin Snakes | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Amused | Who am I with?: Ansgar and other guests | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• xxx
    xxxThe king of serpents tore his gaze away from the snake charmer after he had let his eyes wander over the gorgon's form for a little while. He was very curious to whether or not patches of scales the man had on his skin, repeated all throughout his body. Even to places the eye could not see. He was very curious you see. But alas, his attention shifted to the hellhound host that worked in his club. He came here for pleasure, but it seemed that work followed him anyways. "Hello Ansgar, enjoying yourself so far? I would have thought your master would have you on a leash." The leviathan would tease playfully before he would take a drink of his beverage.
    xxxHe supposed that it wasn't uncommon to see one or more of his employees at the party, considering that they could bring in good business by attending. The more business he got, the better after all. "You will be on your best behavior and represent Twin Snakes well, won't you Ans?" He would ask with a friendly smile, which could act as a warning for the hound to not try anything that might force him to fire one of his top requested hosts. The last thing he needed was one less host to do their work. Especially when that host is so popular among his customers. A top dollar host brought in a lot of money and success. And if he was lucky, they sometimes brought in other pretty faces to work for Nexus as well.
    xxxWhen the hound's drink arrived, the man raised his glass to the man before drinking the rest of his scotch in one go. A cheers to a good night and maybe a show of bloodshed. There was a room filled with so many enemies of each other in the room. Angels and demons, werewolves and vampires...snakes and dirty rotten lazy birds. He was certain he smelled the stench of a griffin somewhere around here. A very rare creature he would eat for lunch.

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:30 pm
    User Image

Let's take a selfie!

Let's Get to Know Each Other Profile || My Strengths Vampire Physiology, Daytime Walking, Regenerative Healing Factor, and Adoptive Muscle Memory || Location Home - Ballroom || Company Guest + Kiriko->Guests || Wearing Trap Outfit + Mask and Fan ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

The male was so focused on navigating to the nearest powder room that he failed to see her change in expression. She was quiet, yes, but that didn’t feel like it was out of the ordinary. There was music playing in the background, pleasant chatter and a few concerning whispers regarding the strange butler. The later wasn’t paid much mind when they reached their destination. That was when he realized that something was amiss. He tilted his head as she explained something he was well versed on. Though since he didn’t need to take the pill, he wasn’t at all sure why she’d remind him. 'Maybe Kiri took the joke a bit too literal? What’s going on in her mind.' Placing a hand on his hip as she departed into the bathroom, all he had going on were his thoughts as he was left alone. 'She is acting a little odd. Think David, think!' Pressing a knuckle to his temple, he attempted to try to stimulate some thought into his brain. 'Having I been giving her too much Vitamin D? Maybe I gotta practice on my pull out game. But if I withdraw myself...mmm, I prefer the real thing.' His conclusions repeatedly put him as the source of her troubles. When one thought popped up, a reason to blame himself was soon accompanied. It was a little aggravating as he scratched his head. But he knew all this thinking wouldn’t get him anywhere unless he actually asked her.

Since he was so taken with his thoughts, Davida failed to notice that the stubby creature, wearing a tutu, had arrived. It had somehow found its way to the blonde’s side and slumped on the ground. It could sense that something was going on in the vampire’s mind. It didn’t seem like a pressing issue so it chose to let the man be by his lonesome. Mr. P’s cute side was reserved for someone inside, so who would need a little pick-me-up. It has to save up it’s charm for the one who really needed it after all.

The corgi’s ears perked up as the female vampire’s familiar scent came closer and closer. Dave could pick up on it too as he straightened up. In all his thinking, he had actually found himself slouching on the wall. It was certainly uncalled for in his current whereabouts and appearance. In order to hide his moment of breaking out of character, they opened up their fan to hide their face once more. "Ah~ I certainly wouldn’t want to impose on a quick little “me time” before the big show." Davida cooed but could tell that something was amiss. He just couldn’t place his finger on it. Mr. Poopybutthole instantly got on its feet and pursued her. It just took a glance at the male vampire before continuing on it’s route.

Davida stood still as the crowd nearly swallowed that busty head of blonde. He fanned himself as he downed the rest of his refreshment. Oh how he wanted to ask her what was wrong! But he felt numb in the mouth as their finger came up to touch the cheek she kissed. With the cute blonde filling up his thoughts, a server came to him. They inquired where his partner had gone off for the night. With a smile on this faux actress’ face, the empty glass was given to the server and swapped out with the bloody drink. "No worries sweetie~ I’ll be sure to get her her drink." There was a small giggle before the paid worker was ushered off to leave. Seeing an opportunity to see her, he began to follow in her steps. Though he might have had a reasoning to go into her room, Davida reminded himself that she also wanted to lie down. So he was stuck between wanting to go check up on her and giving the beauty her space.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 4:16 pm
    User Image

Leave Me Alone Profile || My Capabilities Demonic Magic, Hellfire Manipulation, Negativity Inducement, and Vector Manipulation || Location Demetriou Manor - Ballroom || Company Myself & Night || Wearing Suit + Mask ||

The demon left his hand to rest by their side as Night moved away. There wasn’t a second attempt to show some semblance of affection. If his attempt at this relationship business fell flat, then that was how it would be for the current moment. "I will do no such thing." He muttered as they fixed the sleeve from his collar as the talk of bestiality continued. Despite him resting on the sidelines, he would not pause in keeping with appearances. Salem was no slouch nor was he going to do his job all half-assed either. So while they may have drifted on this topic regarding the link between a hound and a demon, he was finally able to pinpoint a blonde. They may have changed their appearance but there was no way he could miss that annoying smile. His brow may have twitched but the grumpy male made no comment. For the meantime, he would just have to remember what that little turd looked like when he bothered to show his face again.

With their attention returning back to the large dog, he merely blinked at the response. Nothing in his features changed as the conversation drifted towards that direction. "Alright." Salem grumbled as their gaze went back to the horde of people. If that was how Night wished to be addressed tonight then that was just how the demon was going to treat him. Locking eyes with a passerby, he could feel his temper flare for a minute. Lips formed into a frown and the stranger grew frightened. They were growing squeamish as the demon just continued to stare them down. It looked like some awkward staring competition before the unknown got the f*** out of there. The Limbo Prince breathed heavily through his nose before the hound spoke up again.

Initially he didn’t make a comment. A hand touched his left shoulder, gripping it tightly. Closing his eyes he could envision the angel tattoos that rested there. It was always a constant reminder of what would never be. Salem didn’t think that he would get reminded of his past by some bloodthirsty angel. "From what little you’ve told me, I don’t believe many demons have a say in this “cleansing” process." Something about this unknown halo wearing entity was familiar. Then again, after Heaven fell, it wouldn’t be a stretch to say that there would be angels out there who were still bitter over the collapse. For now he didn’t have to be too concerned about this holy creature. It didn’t intervene with Limbo though it could be problematic if this man met Night and himself. Perhaps Night made a point, it would be better to stick together in case this winged creature crossed their ways. There was no guarantee that he or Salem wouldn’t be a target.

With the angel business being pushed to the side for the meantime, the demon refocused on the change in topic. "What kind of excuse do you need to be by my side?" He was blunt as his violet hue glanced at the hound. But something was kind of jabbing him in the heart and maybe in the gut. The more Night spoke about his hound duties, a distasteful taste began to form in his mouth. Was he perhaps parched? It had been gnawing at him earlier and maybe this feeling meant absolutely nothing. "Choose for yourself or do as you see fit." Once more, this talk of “duty” was rubbing him the wrong way. When a server came by with a champagne glass, it was quickly swiped off the tray and down quickly. It help a little or maybe it didn’t…? Salem couldn’t stand this taste. The glass flute was placed on a pacing tray. "This bores me." The demon muttered.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

Teuicui

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:27 pm
    User Image
    User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A search starts and continues
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Health: 100% / Energy: 100%
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the Ball
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lilian and the general crowd > The general crowd
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outfit
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

Text "Speech", 'Thought', Other

Almost right after he made that suggestion, Lilian appeared to go out of a slightly panicked demeanor into a more settled one. This caused a few realizations within Rinh’s perspective, although he didn’t stay to them immediately: instead listening to what was said and tried to keep concern out of his expression. Not yet moving as she started to walk off, he didn’t put his attention toward the crowd despite his earlier thought that too much negative attention may have been drawn their way--which wasn’t the best for her, as far as he had guessed, which would have been the same case for him, but by different contexts. Giving her a brief nod, though she most likely didn’t see it as she moved off, he turned briefly to look to the other bartenders nearby, checking to see if he was needed. As it didn’t seem to be the case, he didn’t move off from the bar-space immediately but turned ahead and in indecision. Despite that he had opted for a role doing this, he didn’t think it would be a barred idea to go off for a short time.

Despite trying to tone down her concerns, that hadn’t worked as far as he could tell: which made it seem like going to check if she was alright would be best. Thinking and debating over that idea, it eventually was decided on after a few moments. Rinh moved with some care as he left he bar and tried to move the divider with caution before stepping out toward the crowd. Not too certain which path she had taken, he went in the general direction he thought she had gone, even though it could be wrong, depending on the crowd moving by and whether it hadn’t been a straight route. Regardless, his walk ahead continued, Rinh dividing his attention to his sides on occasion, despite not that able to tell who was who. A few minutes passed, and he eventually stopped in his pace. Despite knowing the way back, he couldn’t exactly go back with a clear conscience and focus, knowing that he hadn’t made the best response and that she hadn’t seemed that secure earlier.

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By lich kitsch on Gaiaonline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:10 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Police Chief/Salem's Hellhound | Am I taken?: Yes, by Salem Shusona
    What is my preference?: Demisexual | I am feeling: Guarded | Who am I with?: Salem and other guests | Where am I?: Demetriou Estate - Ballroom | My Form/Mask?: Hound form/Mask
    User Image

He started ignoring all the other side conversations they were having and entirely focused on the more important one to him. The one that was making Salem's mood shift drastically. It seemed like there was distaste in the words that the hound was providing. He wasn't sure exactly what was annoying Salem, but he decided that perhaps for once, he should ask.

"Salem...you know that you can be honest with me, right? I know I can feel what you feel, but I can't read your mind. If something is bothering you, which I know it is, you can tell me. I would hope that you tell me."

He faced forward once again, getting the feeling after the demon's words, that Salem was closing himself off. Whatever playful attitude they may have had before, was starting to fade away now. Granted, that was probably his fault do to him acting a bit salty himself, but still. For it to take a turn this quickly. Sighing internally, the hound moved closer to his demon to lick his hand to get Salem's attention before speaking once again.

"Salem, I want you to know this, because without me saying it, I don't think that you will ever realize it. To me, my master is my lover and my lover is my master. If you don't want me to separate them so that you are only my master or my lover, then tell me. I want to please you. But the only reason I am trying to be serious is because I value your safety. It is my responsibility not only as your hound, but as your lover."

The hound would offer his demon softly before he would rub his head against his leg affectionately. It was his way of offering an apology if he ruined what atmosphere they had going. With this whole angel fiasco, he was on high alert, taking on his professional dog appearance so that he can keep Salem safe from a fight. So that could make him lean towards the tense side just a bit.

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:17 pm
    User Image

Leave Me Alone Profile || My Capabilities Demonic Magic, Hellfire Manipulation, Negativity Inducement, and Vector Manipulation || Location Demetriou Manor - Ballroom->Library || Company Myself & Night || Wearing Suit + Mask ||

A puff of air came out of their nose as he kept their eyes glued on the people. His hound began to speak about honesty but the man held his tongue. Though the Prince didn’t disagree with the canine’s words, it wasn’t enough of a distraction for him. Unfortunately, this Limbo inhabitant had one roadblock when it came to coming clean. He had no idea why he was feeling this way. It was a new and a terribly disgusting feeling. The champagne may have diluted that repulsive taste in his mouth but it didn’t solve the root of the issue. 'What is this?' The man felt terribly aggravated and despite his education, words were failing him.

Thankfully he still had enough sense to keep himself calm for the time being. Going berserk wasn’t in his plans for the night or any of the days forthcoming. It wouldn’t end up well up for anyone, especially Night. It was rather annoying that his frustration, albeit unknown in nature to the demon, was expanding. The demon didn’t have a beef with any of the current party goers, except for one particular blonde male. Shoving his face into the ground and dragging it for all to see was starting to look fairly pleasant. 'Grrrrr….' That wasn’t a great thought. Having violent tendencies was one of the, thankfully, few warning signs that he got before turning. To try to ease himself away from his dark inclinations he bite his tongue. The taste of iron was displeasing but it nudged him away from unsightly urges for the time being.

So while he internally struggled with this new source of frustration, a tenderhearted wet tongue distracted him. It was a far more pleasing diversion than any crimson liquid could bring. A vivid plum lense shifted back down to the hound as they opened their black mouth again. Night, once more, made a point. Some things needed to be pointed out to this Prince because he wasn’t a big person on mind games or indirectness. So as the canine was being straightforward with their demon, Salem tried to calmly listen. Taking in a deep breath, it was exhaled harshly as Night began to rub his head on their leg. "Come with me." He ordered brusquely with a frown. The well built man began to direct them away from the Grand Ballroom. There were things he wanted to say to the other but this place wasn’t quite right.

"If you want honesty, then that is exactly what I’ll give you." Something was stirring in this man, it wasn’t anger but an odd sense of calmness. Was it the calm before the storm? "When we get there, I want you to change." Salem stated bluntly as they took one last glance at the hound before walking off towards the library.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The Demetriou Manor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items