Attendance
  +1
View Results

Teuicui

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A crowd passes and drinks are distributed before someone walks up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Health: 100% / Energy: 100%
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lilian and the general crowd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

Text "Speech", 'Thought', Other

What reaction he got to that wasn’t expected. There was a span where nothing happened, the silence from lack of a response building up in the space ahead. After that, more than a few seconds having passed, Rinh turned his attention back to her instead of to indecision, Lilian blurting out a question toward why he had chosen to be a bartender instead of a server. A pause happened then, his thoughts turning in that direction. Both occupations were similar, but one held a more social stance to it than the other. That somewhat echoed as he looked off in indecision, not exactly having an answer that seemed right enough, but after a moment passed making a reply anyway--or almost bringing it up. He wasn’t that good at being social, and that stood out against everything else in that idea, yet there was still an attempt to keep things from getting worse for her and him in his next words.

After a rush in trying to explain what she meant, she started to yell in panic: then hiding behind the nearby wall. While Rinh was able to leave the space behind the bar, he didn’t do that immediately, instead trying to speak loud enough that she could hear him from where he stood and against the ambiance of the crowds. "I'm not going to fire you. You haven't done anything that would mean that, or considering it." Despite knowing that, he wasn't sure what else to say, not exactly getting a sense of the situation, other than her panic and related words. That it was drawing attention of others held some of his concern regardless: making her more upset was something better avoided for both their sakes, if he could tell anything by her current reaction to the earlier idea. After moving past his reluctance, he didn’t yet move the divider between the ball floor and the space he was around, instead speaking further. "Don’t worry about that, while you might want to calm down?” Not looking to the crowd, although aware that their attention had most likely gone this way, he hoped that would change over the next minute, or nearly that.

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By lich kitsch on Gaiaonline

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:19 pm
User Image

❝Let's take a selfie! ❞

Let's Get to Know Each Other ➸Profile || My Strengths ➸Vampire Physiology, Daytime Walking, Regenerative Healing Factor, and Adoptive Muscle Memory || Location ➸Home - Ballroom || Company ➸Guest + Kiriko || Wearing ➸ Trap Outfit + Mask and Fan ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

David did his best to giggle like some sweet tender flower as she talked about him. 'Of course they can’t! Who could mimic my sweet charm and gorgeous looks.' He seemed quite vain as they flapped up their fan. Yet, he need to remain innocent and unaware of who she was referring to. "You don’t say? Well, I must get my hands on him then." There was another giggle as they hide their mischievous smile behind the object. Since Kiriko already deduced his identity, he wondered if she was just trying to flatter the vampire. It was certainly working!

Blinkingly shyly behind their fan, the man was having a grand time with this persona. "Oh stawp~" They said cutely before they acted embarrassed by the compliment. "You really know how to make a sweet virgin like me welcomed." Playing coy, Davida’s face was partially hidden behind their folding fan. When pulled along by the model, the blonde actress walked along at a steady pace as Kiriko led them somewhere. She seemed to direct the two towards some refreshment. He would have to keep in mind not to dilute his coral colored lips. It was this thought that made him realize just how much work a woman went through to make sure she stayed fabulous throughout the night.

"Oh nonsense! It is a humble life with many hardships. Such a career is not short of drama either." There was a sad little sigh coming from his lips. "I truly wish that the drama would stay on the set. Alas, it always has a way of bleeding into my personal life." Davida nudged Kiri’s hips playfully as two glasses of champagne were offered to them. With a polite thank you to the server, the bubbly drink was handed to the other blonde. Of course, this vampire still had to remember that there were guests at their home. Despite wanting to pour 110% of his attention in Kiriko, he did have a job to make sure there were no rulebreakers present. So, while being attentive to his glossed lips, the blonde took a sip from the flute glass and allowed his vision to roam the room. So far, no one was being unruly. Yes, there was a cowering human girl in one area, a brooding magnet in another, and some delightful interactions that didn’t spell trouble so far. 'Excellent. Things seem to be doing alright.' With that done, he returned his attention to the lovely woman in front of him.

"Oh?~" Davida voiced curiosity as Kirkio talked about a certain wonderful vampire. The fan was slowly moved back and forth, creating a small gust of wind that tickled his features. "Do tell me more~ Don’t worry, my lips are sealed. Well, as long as you’re the one sealing them." The blonde giggled cutely as their fan stopped creating a small breeze. "Maybe I can replace your β€œstunning” and β€œhandsome” man for the night? I’ll try to not disappoint you." With a wink, it seemed like the two blondes were in a good mood. 'Mission Accomplished.'

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

User Image

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 7:55 pm
User Image

My I-Information ➸Profile || My Assets ➸Alchemy & Divination/Prophet || I’m Lost At The ➸Demetriou Manor - Ballroom[Bar]->[Couch] || I’m Intimidated By ➸Zurinh->No One || My Unflashy Outfit ➸Outfit || My Identity Is ➸Scaredy Cat/Archangel ||

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Silence. It was such an unsettling sound as it began to bleed into the conversation. Despite the music that may have attempted to uplift the mood, it couldn’t touch what she could not hear. There were no words at first. Yes, there were clinks and words that drifted from another’s conversation. So sound was still very present within this room but they weren’t the words of her boss. Thus, her mind ran amuck. 'I’m really going to lose my job! What do I do? Is there another place where I can work on my alchemy? Would a place take someone like me?! Oh no no no no….' One way or another, her mind had a habit to putting herself down. Droplets of tears dabbed the corner of her eye, fingers clutching her terrified expression. That false display of bravado crumbled as easily as someone stepping on grass. It crunched and never really regained it’s form after the source of it’s deformation was gone. Either it was too little too late or time would have to remedy this poor creature.

With the seconds reverberating her entire being, everything seemed to be swallowed by her dreadful thoughts. No, this young adult was not aware of their boss’ lack of social skills. That was never apparent to this frightened gal. Even though he spoke about not firing her, that didn’t do much to appease her worries. 'What if I do something that DOES get me fired?! I...I can’t stay, can I?' Such a terrifying notion never left her mouth. There were so many things she could do that could get her fired right here, right now. Lilian swallowed as her reasoning was taking root in her mind. That is, till her boss gave her the very thing to get out of this situation. "Yes sir...I’ll go." The Alchemist tried to keep their tone steady. The last thing she needed to do was to give another potential reason for Rinh to fire her. Gulping down another pill of worry, the frightened cat walked off somewhere to be alone. Their attention shifted down to a couch where they took a seat. Hands rubbed their arms as she attempted to think of happy thoughts. 'You’re not fired...you’re not fired….'

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                  Teuicui

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:14 am
User Image

✠.q.: Daedric Abyssion:.q.✠

✠ Mood: Relaxing
✠ With: No one of note
✠ Wearing: Mask (Blue, and both sides match each other )

㊬Active Powers: ()

1↔ Akumaarashi Yashi( Demon Tempest Palm)
- Aurash can create, shape and manipulate vicious and hellish demonic winds, possessing the capability to twist and destroy everything within their path. This power allows Aurash to create, shape and manipulate the air/wind/air of a darker, detrimental nature; that which damages, destroys, and consumes anything/everything he comes across. As it is his signature element Aurash is a master of utilizing this power and is more resistant to winds produced by lesser beings/ inexperience beings.

2↔ Malefic Force Manipulation.

3↔ Transcendent Demon Physiology .

4↔ Transformation.

5↔

β•β•β•β•β”β”β”β”β”β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ β€’ † β€’ β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”β”β”β”β”β•β•β•β•

Aurash makes his way towards the outer recesses devoid of large groups. As he drank and observed the or he began to remember the fated day he’d met his beloved. In truth it distracted him from feeling claustrophobic around so many people. The way the had set fire to the dance floor and the stage was the talk of the kingdom for years afterwards. Still all good things must come to an end. Aurash was now completely alone. The only gift left from his wife stolen from him. Having to chase rumors only to turn up short every time. How many countless years had it been since he had limited himself to his current mundane form to catch the thief. Perhaps the real reason he’d decided to accept the invitation was a chance to reintegrate into high society to find more concrete leads. If someone here had what Aurash was searching for their would definitely be talk about it some where. So he began eavesdropping on the other guest to see what he could gather from the gossip.

β•β•β•β•β”β”β”β”β”β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ β€’ † β€’ β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”β”β”β”β”β•β•β•β•

Mission Unknown
(οΌ―οΌ―οΌ£: )

㊬ Items:

1↔
2↔
3↔
4↔
5↔
6↔
7↔
8↔
9↔
10↔

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Teuicui

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 12:33 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A walk to the refreshments table starts and stops, before she moves on
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy and upbeat
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. At the Grand Ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Various people and someone else [Naravan] > Various others and someone [Niko]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Outfit and mask
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A shoulder purse with various items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Interacting with Naravan

||Text, 'Thought', "Speech", Other||

----

Whichever way he may have replied, she hadn’t quite been expecting that. It wasn’t the words themselves or what they meant that drew Ethi back mentally, she was more surprised at the tone he took, despite that it was not different from his earlier sorts. That tone was above most of what she heard; even while he focused on the food itself, by her earlier words reasoning for that, the fact he had gone against himself in eating anything was still below that somberness. This tended to happen when she occasionally confronted things; people at times moved away for that same reason, but the tone he held made that somehow different. Still, she didn’t try to stop him as he walked away, some minimal regret clear in her demeanor; yet that he was walking off was his choice, for better or worse. Pausing, then giving him a brief nod as he excused himself, she waited for a few moments before turning away herself and moving away from the buffet table.

Stepping carefully through the crowd and making sure her ears were angled down straight enough to avoid anyone pulling on them; despite knowing that there wasn’t much chance anyone would try due to the setting; her attention was kept up as she went ahead; aware of the possibility of bumping into people, and not wanting to cause any accidents by that extent. There didn’t appear to be many around that weren’t unoccupied with something, and from that she just wandered for now, before eventually stopping short of someone through that brief wander. "Excuse me..." Pausing there, she let out a brief note before waiting, hoping either for a conversation to start if they didn’t pass on by. She wasn’t quite intruding on talk already going on, but if that turned out to be accurate she would offer a apology and move on by.

---

tiny14xx2

Noizless

Senna Kaiju

---------------

By XeatingcandyX on Gaiaonline

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 2:38 pm
User Image
β„•π•šπ•œπ•  𝔹𝕒𝕀π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
23yo Spider Demon
Bartender at The Bayou
"Hey, hey, let's do something fun, alright?"
Mask / Outfit

User Image

Niko had been talking with Luka for a while, as the girl seemed more content to listen than participate herself. The spider babbled on about the weather, how good the wine was at the party, and if he would be able to replicate the small snacks and finger food for The Bayou. Crowds were an energizer for Niko, and the longer he was amidst a vast amount of people, the more talkative and excitable he grew.

Midway through a stream of babble about how pretty everyone's dress was, there was a small "Excuse me" behind him. He paused and looked around. "Hm?" he hummed in wonder before spotting the rabbit girl. Distracted from his prior conversation partner, Niko turned to face the girl with a smile. "Hello! Have we met before?" he questioned right off the bat. He didn't mean to sound rude, he merely wanted to establish a connection to the rabbit girl. Was she a customer at the Bayou before and recognize him? Niko believed his wasn't an easy face to forget, considering the spider features he did possess. Unfortunately, Niko had a hard time remembering other's names and faces. He saw so many people on a daily basis, it was almost impossible.

User Image

User Image x User Image x User Image

LordJaxTheSadistic
Senna Kaiju
Teuicui
Quote:

"Talking" 'Thinking'

Noizless

Deathly Prophet

15,125 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

KouhaiMarshmellow

Versatile Werewolf

6,725 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 8:20 pm
User Image
                        User Image

ο½Œο½ο½ƒο½ο½”ο½‰ο½ο½Ž:: Ballroom xxxx ο½ƒο½ο½ο½ο½ο½Žο½‰ο½ο½Ž:: xxxx Various people/A man with angel wings (Angelo) mood:: Happy/Excited > Flustered > Worried

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
                        ═════════════════════════════════════════════════

When Amaria heard about the ball through word of mouth during a show, it excited her and she wished she could go but didn't think she would receive an invitation to such a grand event. Despite being the star of the circus she didn't think she was well known enough to be invited. She was wrong. One day, when she returned from one of her many escapes from her tank, there was a gold envelope sitting atop her chest of clothes. She was curious of its contents and was quick to open it. To her surprise and joy, it was an invitation to the ball. To say she was excited would be an understatement. She wasn't going to pass up the chance to go and didn't care if she had the ringleader's permission or not, she was going. It would be rude not to attend since she had been invited.

~Timeskip to the night of the ball~

As Amaria entered the ballroom, her dress swirled gracefully around her ankles while she looked around in awe. If it wasn't obvious, this was her first time at a ball. She wished Lucas and her parents could be here with her but knew that wasn't possible. This thought caused her expression to falter and she felt tears begin to well up in the corner of her eyes which she quickly wiped away, not wanting to be seen crying. She took a few moments to calm herself down before moving onto the dance floor, lured by the music that was playing. The song was catchy and while she moved through the crowd, she couldn't help but to sing along with it.

Her melodious voice turned many heads as it usually did but it also came with some unwanted attention. A man approached her and complimented her on her beauty and singing before asking her for a dance. Amaria blushed at the compliment but politely declined the dance, hoping the man wouldn't persist that she danced with him. She had no experience with that sort of thing and didn't want to embarrass herself in front of all these people. Luckily he didn't and was able to continue on through the crowd unhindered. That is until she accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh sorry!" Amaria apologized profusely as she turned to face the one she had bumped into. She immediately noticed the wings that sprouted from his back and couldn't help but to be mesmerized by them. She had never seen someone like him before. She wanted to compliment them but saw how nervous he looked and decided against it for the time being. "Are you all right?" Her tone came out sounding worried as she asked this and she looked at him with an equally worried expression.

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
                        ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

ooc:: sorry for the wait. edited it cause i didn't like what i had before :p
                        ο½—ο½…ο½ο½’ο½‰ο½Žο½‡:: dress/mask
                        ο½ˆο½ο½‰ο½’ο½“ο½”ο½™ο½Œο½…::
                        hairstyle

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Police Chief/Salem's Hellhound | Am I taken?: Yes, by Salem Shusona
    What is my preference?: Demisexual | I am feeling: Neutral | Who am I with?: Salem and other guests | Where am I?: Demetriou Estate - Ballroom | My Form/Mask?: Hound form/Mask
    User Image

His eyes scanned over each person who Salem served, as the hound kept his posture and chin raised proudly. His eyes would look defensive, and his long tail would occasionally hover around Salem's form when the man was still. The tail never touched his skin, and had moved the moment Salem walked away, but it was something that assured the hound he was protecting his master well enough to deter others. He wanted to assure that they watched their tongues when speaking to Salem. He really didn't want to bite them off. So, while they opened their mouths, with his body behind Salem's view, his face scrunched as if he were snarling, showing the person his fangs in warning, before they would shut up. The last thing anyone needed, was for some moron to set Salem off and cause a scene.

'I can behave just fine. I do have a reputation as a police chief to uphold. I can't be caught feeling up a man in the middle of a party."

The beast's eyes closed briefly as he felt fingers brushing through his fur, his head shifting so that he could lick Salem's hand affectionately. The touch of the person he loved was far better than pets from someone else.

"I definitely do not. I do not believe that there is any way to prefer for that pain. I prefer being human for that."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:32 pm
    User Image

❝Looks Are The Last Thing On My Mind❞

Leave Me Alone ➸Profile || My Capabilities ➸Demonic Magic, Hellfire Manipulation, Negativity Inducement, and Vector Manipulation || Location ➸Demetriou Manor - Ballroom || Company ➸Myself & Night || Wearing ➸Suit + Mask ||

"As if anyone would recognize you as you are now." The butler grunted under his breath as a few guests passed on by. One seemed to cast the man a look before their attention shifted down to the hound. Skepticism painted their face before walking away. No doubt that the stranger may have thought the silver-haired man mental for talking with an animal. Clearly, someone didn’t get the memo that there were more than humans at this party. But this guest was hardly given another thought as the demon returned to the hound’s words. The Prince did admit to himself, albeit quietly, that the Hellhound would have attained a tarnished reputation if they elicited in raunchy acts. Salem could be found in hot water, as well, if his face was splattered with an alarming headliner. Considering that his job revolved around selling his image, if bad publicity blemished his appearance, he could kiss his goal goodbye.

With his fingers working their way to massage Night’s cranium, their eyes closed briefly and held the empty tray to his chest. Emptying their mind regarding his own desires, there was no need to give the hound a hint about the future. It would ruin the surprise but more importantly, Salem didn’t know how he’d handle the situation if the surprise was revealed.

With their fingers growing wet from the hound’s tongue, eyes opened briefly as the Prince glanced downward. "Yes, I recall you mentioning…no, begging for something like that at the park the other day." For just a moment, a sadistic-like smirk ghosted on his lips. It was gone in a blink as the demon resumed his unamused expression. There were just some things that were better left unsaid as the faux butler returned their attention to the floor. Salem took a quick glance around to see if there was anyone who needed a refill. Despite being nearly forced into this position, he would execute his job to attain his prize.

"What brings you here? I don’t believe I told you I was coming." The demonic being narrowed his eyes at the dog. He tried to find a reason why their partner may come to such an extravagant party. It was entirely possible that a certain blonde had tipped them off. For one reason or another, such a dangerous person appeared to be well connected and informed about what happened in the city. It was a dangerous combination but he wouldn’t rule out their involvement. "Has work been slow?" Salem commented in a gruff tone as someone came up for directions regarding the location of the little boys' room. With a tired sigh, the Prince pointed in the direction. He just couldn’t believe that he was put in this situation.

User Image

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:10 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Freelancer/Slave | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Tired | Who am I with?: Eden Drish and other guests | Where am I?: Demetrious Manor - Ballroom | My Voice?: This~ | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• User Image

He nod his head towards the woman as his eyes opened and closed slowly, his body looking sluggish against the counter as he lazily lounged. He wanted to sleep, but he also wanted to chat with someone new. It was quite the dilemma he was facing. To sleep, or to chat up a pretty girl. Hmmmmmmmmm. The struggle to come to the right decision was pretty tough. Would either decision would even be right?

Pouting at himself, the griffin's brows furrow together. It was so much work to think about things. His brain was starting to feel sore. So he tried to just focus back on the woman instead, and let her talk. If he fell asleep, he wouldn't fight it.

"You can try."

He answered with a small shrug, listening to the guesses she gave. She said what he was, but still questioned herself. A hippogriff was similar to a griffin and just as rare, but a human wasn't someone who could really sniff out a hellhound. So he was sure he knew that wasn't the case.

"Yes."

He answered without even trying to elaborate, his hand forming a finger gun to signal she got it, though he still didn't confirm one answer. Knowing him...he wasn't going to at all. He could elaborate and ruin the mystery, but instead, he decided not to. She looked like she could use some mystical things in her life.

"Hmm. That would depend on whether or not I have to put in a lot of work."

His gaze swept back down from her face to the rest of her gown and back up once again. The griffin gave the woman a shrug, adjusting so that he could change arms to rest against the other arm and allow circulation to return in the one he was on previously.

"Its better than a slug person, I will give you that. Could use less fabric so I have more to actually look at. But I have no complaints."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:57 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Model/Coven member | My Status?: Dating David~
    What is my preference?: Both | I am feeling: Nauseous | Who am I with?: David Davida and other guests | Where am I?: Home - Ballroom | My Dress/Mask?: Dress/Mask
    User Image

At the mention of the "woman" taking David, the vampire gave a small chuckle before her hands lifted to rest on the woman's cheeks to squeeze them, her smile sweet, but malicious. Sure, this was David she was talking to, but it didn't change the jealousy that the idea brought to her attention. On top of that, if kind of felt like her moods were flitting all over the place lately. Was she really not getting enough sleep?

"I don't like to play dirty in that regard if I can avoid it. But if anyone puts their hands on him, I will break them.~ Glad we have an understanding!"

She sang softly as he released her tight hold on the other's cheeks as the conversation went back to the light and bubbly turn. Her cheeks expanded as they turned pink, her hands lifting to cover her mouth before she suddenly let go and started laughing.

"Pfft. Virgin. Hahahahaha!"

Talk about drama in careers made her think of her own drama. All of the dating ploys her agent put her through or the times that they signed her up for jobs that she didn't even want. She liked having adult time and all, but that didn't mean she wanted to book those all the time. Suddenly, the vampire was hit with a wave of nausea as she recalled the last job like that she took almost a year ago. Now she was wondering if she fed enough. She didn't normally feel sick unless she didn't feed on the right blood type, which usually was the same type as David. Thanks to her feeding from him all the time.

Her attention returned to the male dressed as a woman, when the drinks were brought. With a hand over her stomach, she took the glass in hopes that the bubbly liquid would help steady her stomach. But as she brought the glass to her lips, she stopped and lowered the glass with a sigh. She couldn't drink tonight. She had to sing.

"As much as this drink sounds and smell inviting, I am singing today. I don't think I should drink anything that may effect my voice or performance."

She waited for another to pass by, before handing them the full glass of the bubbly drink with a sigh. Instead, she requested some blood of her desire, before the vampire waiter nod his head and left to retrieve what she asked for. Perhaps that was best for her. Some nourishment to calm her nerves.

"Replace? No one could ever hope to replace David. I've known him for the majority of my long life. There is no one like him in my life. I would be okay if the world burn around us, as long as I had him with me to hold me in his arms."

Hope the kind
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:18 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | What I do: I am a servant | Am I taken?: I do not believe so
    What is my preference?: Pansexual | I am feeling: Sad and confused | Who am I with?: Many people | Where am I?: I don't know - Some structure

User Image

He was just...so confused. There was a spread of food he didn't understand at the table of refreshments. He would reach out to take something, but quickly pull his hand away and jump as someone else reached out to get something. After he scoot very far away from them, tucking his wings tightly to his back, the creature would try again. It seemed like he had been there for 10 or so minutes just trying to reach out for one thing over and over again.

"Mundane life is difficult indeed."

The winged creature murmured with a small pout, as he was thwarted by the gods of food, who were not granting him passage to their tower of sweets. Was he not meant to eat that mini donut that called to him? If he recalled, the woman on the box with the moving images, told him that he didn't need junk food because it went to his hips. What...were hips? Mimicking what the girl did, the creature rest his hands on his sides where his legs and his torso met. Was this what she called a hip? Did the google have answers to that if he looked when he returned? Rubbing his hands up and down his sides, the tried to feel for something that he might find, much like the girl did. While the girl knew what she was looking for, the creature did not.

He stood there for some time now, his focus no longer on the donuts, but now on his hips as he rubbed them through his outfit. He was in a trance like state, just rubbing to find what she was wailing over. But he was unable to find this treasure, as he was knocked into by someone. This put his entire body on defense mode, his wings lifting up and pushing out a little bit as his feathers ruffled up and became spikes. he backed away from the girl with a look of shock. He would defend himself if needed.

"What did you call me?"

He asked in confusion, blinking as he tried to comprehend what her last set of words was. What was the definition of words Vergil taught him? Are you alright...if he could recall, that meant you were happy or well. Was he happy? No. He couldn't find he treasure or prize that the woman seemed to lie to him about on the photobox. Was he well? No...his stomach was making rawr sounds right now.

"I am not the alright. I am the alwrong."

He replied incorrectly as he gave another one of those pouts and his wings returned to his back.

"The woman on the box said that the sweets can go to the hips. Hips are this spot...so where are my sweets?"

The creature asked in displeased voice as he started to rub his hips once against to find these sweets she spoke of.

KouhaiMarshmellow
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:01 am
    User Image

My Resume ➸Profile || My Assets ➸Hellhound Physiology & Lie Detection || My Current Whereabouts ➸Demetriou Manor - Ballroom[Bar] || I Am Pleased To Be With ➸Markus || My Appearance ➸Masquerade Outfit + Clutch || My Form Is That Of A ➸Human/b***h ||

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

'Quite the weary man.' Her thought did not mean that he was tiresome company. It had more to do that her company was quite tired. Though, if his drowsy appearance was a part of Markus’ character or the result of their job; now that was difficult to say but she felt inclined to agree with the later. The blonde had met him for all but a moment; she had not seen what work he had done prior or if this man had done any. Recalling how he shoved the silver dish to an unsuspecting bystander provided a hint to an answer. Humming a gentle β€˜hmm’ to herself, her attention shifted to the bartender. Ordering a Pina Colada, the server proceeded to leave her be to create the concoction. In that time, the male spoke again. Eden was only faintly aware that he seemed to be struggling with something in his mind.

A simple β€˜Yes’ was spoken as she spoke of one answer after another. They were just guesses but amongst them was the correct one. 'Either he is a man who wishes to retain their mystery or is the personification of the sloth sin. Ah, but maybe a bit of both?' With a tickle of a giggle coming forth, the woman was amused. This was especially so as he made a β€œbingo” contraption with his hand. As much as she knew what that hand motion meant, the blonde couldn’t help but recall some memories. 'Oh Eden, I sincerely doubt he knows me from back then. With the faintest β€˜Heh’ whispering from her voice, a finger came to settle upon her amused lips.

"Oh dear." Eden chortled at the griffin’s response. That comment was not all what she was expecting to hear. It may have caught her off guard a bit but it gave her further insight on this man. It was delightfully amusing and, for better or for worse, wasn’t terrible company. She could have met a man that would have tried to pounce on her the moment Eden offered something sensual. 'He doesn’t seem like the type to flirt with someone. If I could garner a guess, I’d say he would think it was β€œtoo much work”.' Even the blonde’s thoughts provoked another giggle. This hellhound really needed to pull herself together.

"Well, Mr. Caligula, I don’t know what you constitute as β€œhard work”. If I may take another guess, I’d say our conversation is quite draining." Emphasizing her word, a glass of a creamy substance was placed in front of her. A five dollar bill was quickly handed to the server before she had to exert some self-control. Her hand tapped her nose playfully, reminding herself that losing her composure was in no one’s best interest. Clearing her throat, a gladden expression still rested upon her lips. 'Is that what he was thinking of? A slime? Hahaha, oh my! Quite the sloth but an honest one. I suppose I could not have asked for better company.' Rolling her shoulders playfully, the drink was plucked from the counter before she faced her company. Who knew if he had ordered another drink by this point.

"Well, if taking off the fabric isn’t a lot of work, then be my guest." Her reply was polite as she shifted out of her seat. "I know of a place that is more comfortable to take a nap since you seem tired. I saw that the Common Room is available and, from what I can hear, there are no souls there. If you don’t mind my company for a little while longer, would you like to join me? Unless you find the bar and loud music to be an already suitable location for a nap." The hound took a sip of her fruity drink. A pleasant sight floated from her parched mouth as the concoction was a nice remedy for her night.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
                    Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:56 am
    User Image

❝Let's take a selfie! ❞

Let's Get to Know Each Other ➸Profile || My Strengths ➸Vampire Physiology, Daytime Walking, Regenerative Healing Factor, and Adoptive Muscle Memory || Location ➸Home - Ballroom || Company ➸Guest + Kiriko || Wearing ➸ Trap Outfit + Mask and Fan ||

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Something quite curious was happening right now. Whether it had to do with his words as Davida or if it was something else entirely, well, it wasn’t made quite clear. Facial cheeks were cupped in the soft flesh of her hands. The man wouldn’t have put much thought in the act, save some tingle of merriment, but such an unexpected element was displayed right in front of his eyes. Blinking those mascaraed eyelashes, he momentarily doubted his vision. 'That smile….reminds me of my sister.' Recalling a moment when their blood nearly beat the living shi*t out of him, in the past, was a memory that wouldn’t be forgotten so easily. 'Am I in trouble?' But the blonde grew more curious. With bated breath, he waited to see what would come out of her tender mouth. A few things came to mind regarding what she might say. After all, David wasn’t exactly an innocent man.

Blinking from surprise, he began to undergo an emotional transition as Kiriko spoke. Now the blonde was feeling rather bashful from her words. Fluttering his eyes, Davida tried to exude an air of innocence. "I see you are quite taken with him." The blonde mused playfully despite listening to the dark undertone woven in her words. Clearly, something was dancing in her head and in that beating muscle within her chest. 'Who knew crossdressing would help me receive such a treasure! Note to self David: crossdress more often.' Oh, this diabolically cute vampire was okay with the threat. After all, it looked like Kiri was making her claim on him. Even if there were others who wouldn’t approve of such behavior, well, they could go and suck on a slug.

A pout formed on the man’s cute face as she retracted her hands away from him. He was just beginning to think of something naughty but that would have to wait till after the party. 'Yeah right!' He nearly rolled his eyes. Never had these two ever been subtle. The Police Chief here was witness to their lack of subtleness. 'I bet he’s just jealous that he can’t bleep in the open with his boyfriend.' Oh, but he was getting a bit off topic here. There was a gentle shake of his golden curls as Kiri began to be riddled with a laughing fit. With a soft gasp, Davida placed a hand upon his fake bosom. "You question my innocence? Why I’ve never been so insulted before! Hmph!" Puffed cheeks and a quick flick of his neck had the male looking like he was pouting.

At least he didn’t forget his manners. He had nearly forgotten how such a bubbly drink could hinder anyone’s lovely singing voice. Davida gave a brief nod despite their pouty mood. How could he ever hold such a playful grudge for long? The answer was obvious as the seconds passed. A sip of the champagne was taken, though it didn’t have nearly the same satisfying taste of blood. But the man kept up his appearances as the other blonde ordered something with a bit more iron. His expression nearly melted on the spot with her next onslaught of words. "It sounds like he is a lucky man. Tis such a shame that he couldn't come to the party. I suppose I’ll have to keep you company till he gets here." Davida approached the woman more closely, a hand held hers ever so gently. "I know that I am not this sophisticated, dashingly handsome and adorable David~" The blonde tooted his own horn for a moment. "If I may speak on behalf of the cutie pie, then I think he might say that your words sound like a confession." His fingers trailed up the woman’s figure till it rested underneath Kiri’s chin. Lifting it up slowly, he assured that they were both looking into each other’s deep pools of blue. "Is it?"

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

User Image

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,525 Points
    • Autobiographer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 7:49 pm
    Just Rosa
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

User Image
    Characters: 9-16
    If you would like to interact with someone, just quote me! (And please make it clear which character you are speaking to...please.)

• This is Nexus | My Occupation: Owner of Twin Snakes | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Amused | Who am I with?: No one specifically | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• xxx
    xxxThe king of serpents had many things to attend to, that made him a tad bit late to the party, but it didn't seem as though anyone mind, for there wasn't a foreseen time frame in which people had to arrive from what he could tell. So, he entered without a concern, his golden mask affixed to his face and his gaze moving throughout the room. He wondered, just how many people would fall to his weight if he were to turn in this tiny room. If they were not crushed by the giant leviathan, then they would be crushed by the crumbling building no doubt. This place certainly was no big enough to carry his true full size. Luckily for those in the room, he was not a reckless or cruel leviathan. He only killed if there was a suitable price to match the horror.
    xxxSlithering through the crowd gracefully like the snake he truly was, the basilisk decided to start his night in the front of the building, farthest away from the food table and closer to the bar. He would settle himself into a seat farthest away from people, and just observe after ordering his drink. Now, what would a vampire want to accomplish by inviting the entire city into their home?
    xxxSure it wasn't wise to bring enemies and friends into the same room all at once. Not unless you were intending to tie up some loose ends that needed to be pretty. So, he wondered, was this a party to get the coven into the good graces of the people, or was this a power move against Lucifer? Either way, he would enjoy watching it come to fruition, however it went down. Of course, for now, he was going to abide his time being "charmed" by the gorgon who was widely known as a friend of snakes. One day, he would have to see just how powerful this charmer was at luring in the serpent beasts. For now, he would just watch, mesmerized by the way he moved with his snake companions on his body.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Michail | My Occupation: Contortionist | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Ready | Who am I with?: Vangelis and other performers | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit and Mask

• xxxJust a little bit, the fox told himself as he took a bag and emptied the tray of macarons into it. His fox friend was licking crumbs of the delicious treat from the corner of his mouth as the culprit walked away from the table with his goodies in tow. The fox made his way towards the back area, where most of the performers were gathering, preparing for their performance. Some could say that him chowing down on his favorite food was his way of prepping. After all, the contortionist didn't need to do warm ups to be good at what he does. He was just good. It was easy for the sly and flexible creature. "We will give them quite the show, won't we, Vangelis?" The creature asked the fox on his shoulder before the fox munching on the macarons as well looked to him and licked his lips.
    xxxThe kitsune sighed softly as his hands lifted to squeeze the cheeks of his fox companion gently. "You are just so cute Vangelis. My cute little fox friend. How could they not love your adorable face?" He would coo softly as he nuzzled his cheek against his companion's cheek. There would be a soft whine or chirp almost from the fox, before he would lick the man's cheek and Michail would chuckle.
    xxxWho needed to make friends with others, when you could become best friends with the other half of your soul? After he was called to come up and do his thing, Michail set down his back of goodies, cleaned off any crumbs from him and Vangelis, before his mask was put back into place and he exit the prep room. As usual, he was focused and ready, giving his 110% as Vangelis took on a doppleganger form of Michail and the two performed together.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Nigel | My Occupation: Police Officer | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Excited | Who am I with?: No one specific | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• xxxHe was bouncing on his heels, looking excited as he waited to see more performers doing their thing. If he were to be honest, that was his main reason for coming here. With the chief keeping everyone super busy lately, he hadn't been able to go visit the circus that was in the city. So as soon as he heard that the performers were going to be there, providing a show, the immediately RSVped to come. He watched with bated breath as each performance was made, his hands clapping and his eyes shining like he was a child. He was probably a weirdo to other people for going around the room and clapping at random performers who went about their business to do what they were being paid for.
    xxxHe would come to enjoy the rest of the festivities as soon as he was done fangirling over the different acts. Eventually. Maybe. This was his night to enjoy dangit! One night where he wasn't forced to work and could just be at a party without a care. You bet this human was going to enjoy every minute of it!

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Lucien | My Occupation: Inari Shrine God | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Ecstatic | Who am I with?: No one specifically | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Kimono/Mask?: Kimono/Mask

• xxxTo be out of the shrine was foreign to him, but also very exhilarating. To be in the fray of people like another regular person, was just amazing. He dressed in his best kimono to match his blackened hair, a little mini replica of his shrine attached to his hip for him to adhere to, so he didn't have to worry about disappearing. Though, even this could only last for so long. A god was not meant to part from their servants or their shrine for extended periods of time. Luckily, this shrine would give him 24 hours to enjoy whatever he pleased for the night. Of course, this led to his beautiful and majestic white locks to be blackened, as a sign that he was not where he was supposed to be.
    xxxThe fox god wasn't concerned with that for now, and let himself enjoy the beauty of the fruity drinks, the people dancing and conversing around him, and then delightful spread of meat. He always wondered what a more mundane spread looked like. Being a god, he always had festivals and feasts held in his shrine when he was being worshiped. All other deities would come to celebrate the god's existence like they all did for one another, and they would drink and be merry. A gathering of the deities was always a cherished moment for him that only came once every 50 years. He would have to share his discoveries that he came across here when they meet once again in 10 years.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Oro | My Occupation: Snake Charmer | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Focused | Who am I with?: No one specifically | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Outfit/Mask?: Outfit/Mask

• xxxHe was one of the first performers up, so he was already focused as he did his dances and maneuvered as a person who could see, and not a blind lover of snakes. The half -breed gorgon demon moved rhythmically with his snakes as if they were apart of his very body, his voice ringing out beautifully as he moved. Much light a normal belly dance, the man's body rolled with ease, as the snakes wrapped and coiled around him, the poisonous beings watching his movements to move along with him. The white king cobra was the most prominent, his long and large snow like body moving the most of the others, his slithering body fast and smooth. Oro on the other hand, had a dazed expression, one of focus and even desire if you wanted to see it like that. Most people saw snake charmers as those who lure others with a sexual presence. Perhaps, judging by the fact that they usually wear very little, that could ring true.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Raphael | My Occupation: Owner of The Garden of Eden | Am I taken?: Yes, by Luc
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Amazed | Who am I with?: No one specifically | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• xxxThe last time he had been to a ball, he was in the house of Lucifer, his greatest enemy in this world. But this time, he was in a home he didn't recognize, and he had to admit that they knew how to throw a party. This place was extravagant, and he almost felt like he was in the home of some kind of royalty. They totally trumped even Lucifer himself with his old school style. One could definitely tell that they had some money. Performers, good music, a spread of food, a bar, and a grand ballroom to all top it off. This place really made his little shop look like nothing. Not that he had anything against his pretty shop, it just made him sometimes forget that there were gigantic places like this. He wasn't a very extravagant person, and liked things to be very simple though. So there was no envy here. Just admiration to those who could stand this kind of life style. One of ostentatious appeal.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Selene | My Occupation: Coven member | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Pain | I am feeling: Sad | Who am I with?: No one specifically | Where am I?: Home - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• xxxFor someone who got to live in such a place everyday, he looked quite forlorn as the bartender worked on orders. No, it wasn't because he was working as a bartender, that was something that brought him a lot of comfort. But it was the fact that because they were going to entertain guests, he had to be on his best behavior tonight. What did that mean for him? No injuries, a full meal of blood beforehand and no bandages. he was allowed to have his spiked ring, which would cut open his palm when he closed it into a fist, a spike on the bottom portion of the band. But that was not enough to entirely stave away his tendency to have panic attacks when he cannot experience pain. He was feeling on edge now, though one could not tell by his emotionless expression and quick way of working. He was coming undone about every five minutes, pulling through just by closing his fist many times when he had to chance before he would rinse off his hands to rid them of the blood as the injury would heal. This was going to be a long night for him, and he wanted to be rewarded greatly by Thaddeus and Lucian when it was all said and done with.

▐▐ ▐▐ ▐▐

• This is Zion | My Occupation: Hunter/Archangel | Am I taken?: No
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Angry/Held back | Who am I with?: No one specifically | Where am I?: Demetriou Manor - Ballroom | My Suit/Mask?: Suit/Mask

• xxxUgh. Filth here, filth there, filth everywhere. It looked like he needed to call in cleaners to mop up this place. Was he talking about the floor or the walls? No, he was talking about the creatures littering the room with their filth. The worse one of them all was the black-haired s**t sitting alone in a corner, watching over the crowd of people. There was a pure sense of hatred as he stared at the right to Lucifer, his hand closing in a fist. Darcian said that Vergil could be changed, and Zion wanted to believe the reaper, but at the same time. He didn't believe that he deserved to be changed. He was given the chance to become an angel like them, and he decided to become a filthy demon who turned on what would be his brethren. He was no better than the shits that had joined Lucifer to make the heavens fall.
    xxxReleasing his fist when the said reaper rest a hand on his shoulder to calm him, Zion gave the man a small nod of recognition before Darcian moved away again to disappear into the crowd. For the sake of the reaper helping the angels, he would avoid bloodshed for tonight. As long as they didn't ask for him to get violent. years of anger and hatred would get the better of him if the righthand pissed him off.

The Demetriou Manor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff