Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
The Transfer Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:54 pm
New girl transfers from Scotland will she be able to make new friends?  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:02 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
GUENIVERE ORION

Its had been a week since she moved over to america and the summer break was coming to a halt as the new girl made it to her first day of school... The class began to was told to step forward as she stood there with celtic knots and braids that hanged from her long blonde hair,"Students we have a new transfer this year her name is Guenivere Orion", the teacher informed everyone she nodded to them politely and did a small curtsy as she assessed the classroom,"Guenivere you may take a seat", he told her, as guen found herself being seated in a row of girls as she smiled and nodded at them timidly. She was quiet that morning... she didn't talk until lunch when people asked if she wanted to sit with them,"No thats ohkay.. e'll be fine..", she smiled before she picked up her book bags and headed to the cafeteria after grabbing the standard lunch there she headed out to the lawn where students clustered she felt empty quiet and alone... It was her sophmore year in america and it was really scary here... She sat down by a palm tree gazing outwards onto the busy street beyond not to far from here was the beach and the ocean her only familiarity of actual home since it was the atlantic ocean but it was still all different.. she nibbled at her food unware someone was approaching her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga finely got to school and was a little late thanks to him having to run to school sense his mom wouldn't let him drive alone yet,so he had to spend some time with the principle,but after returning to class he heard about a new girl who just transferred no one knew where form though and as lunch came he seen her it was hard to miss her as she had long blond hair tied up in knots and when he noticed she left to eat her lunch alone he followed her and once he was out side with her he walked up to her with a warm smile."Hey there I am Koga you must be the new student I keep hearing about,its nice to meet ya."He says with a bow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen looked up her big blue eyes gazing on a rather tall ginger with a polite manner, she nodded slowly to him and said,"Helloo I'm guenivere Orion", she told him standing up she offered her hand in greeting for a shake,"I'm please too meet you", she titled her head to the side,"Weare.. you fallowing me?", she asked,"I haven't had many... come up to greet me as of today...", she said curiously.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 5:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles again and takes her hand softly and shakes it."Will I noticed you sitting by your self and seeing as your new I was wondering if you needed any help finding your way around or maybe just want someone to talk to."He says with a little laugh."I know it can be rough the first few days."He adds.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen looked up at him as he seemed to have a rather carefree perspective on this situation but she managed her own smile and nodded,"Oooh yes thad be most helpful", she informed him, taking up her bookbag and lunch which she disposed in the nearby trash can,"This be my first week... in america", she confessed,"I.. am rather... nervous...", she said clearing her throat as she clutched her book back in her arms.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Oh so you are not just new to the school but new to the US its self will allow me to welcome you then."He says with a grin."So what is it you would like to know or for me to show you,have you gotten your classes figured out yet?"He asks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen handed him a piece of paper,"Here is my class schedule", she said handing it over to him,"My parents thought it be very educational... if I were transfered to america", she said tapping her lips in thought,"... they said... it would look good from a business prospective...?", she stopped suddenly hearing the massive trucks passing on the street near them,"I am not sure..", she said quietly,"If you would mind taking me about the time?", she asked,"I haven't been around..".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga listned to her as she spoke and he looked at her class list and he noticed she had most some of the same classes as him,gym,math and English."I dont mind showing you around Guen."He says handing her back the paper."If you are done with lunch we can go for a little walk around school and we have three classes together so I can help you then to."He says as he looks at the clock on his phone."We have about 15 minutes or so till lunch is over so I can get you to a few classes before the bell."  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:42 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen was rather over joyed by this americans generosity,"Oh thank you", she said happily following behind him at a steady pace,"I hear some american's are very friendly and others very rude I suppose it depends on who ya talk to", she giggled softly as they rounded the bend there was a group of girls giving her the stink eye as she walked by she wansn't sure why but lifted her small head and walked past them hearing them scoff as she passed; She wasn't about to let highschool snobs get the best of her! She waited til they passed them and let out a breathe,"Ah... it seems they be everywhere... even in this country..", she said shaking her head slowly in a sad manner,"Not sure... why so many act like that..", she confessed,"Muther told me to mind my manners and not be running about like a... roughian", she told Koga,"Your not one are ya koga?", she asked.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 6:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga could hear the girls as they passed and he looked back at them."Don't worry to much about those girls they are part of the cheer team they have been high and mighty sense they got into highshcool."He says laughing a little."I don't see my self as a "roughian" but I have been in a few fights weather it be defending my self or some one else I don't think I have ever thrown the first punch."He says as they reach her next class."This is your next class and right down there is the gym."He says pointing to a set of doors."You will need to go through there and head to the left for the girls locker room."He says before turning to her."After that you can follow me to math class."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen thought about the cheer squad as they made there way down the hall,"That is good... me muther be upset if I was with a roughian", she smiled seeing as he instructed her about the gym she nodded,"I will", she smiled,"Thank you koga I shall see you in gym", she said going into her next classroom... The bell rang and everyone as heading to there next classes and cause she was there first she got to talk to the teacher and was sitting near the front some of the cheer squad was in this class and she felt uncomfortable but there was alot of friendly people to and she was thankful... She waited until she was done with this class when a male in a sports jockey came up,"Hello there!", he said,"Your super cool came from scotland awesome", he said laughing,"Want me to hold your books?", he offered as she blinked up at him, one off the girls from earlier passed and pulled him away,"Come on jared she is just a stupid transfer girl leave her alone guh...", the male looked at the girl puzzled,"Huh?", he said turning to the cheerleader as they began to converse the male looked rather confused as Guen slipped away into gym class breathing a sigh of relief she changed into her gym clothes and heading onto the track where everyone was made to jog laps or run them. She went into a soft jog so she wouldn't tire out most of the girls were walking the boys were chasing one another around.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga smiles and heads off to his next class where he was being asked about the girl he was with by almost every guy in the room but he kept telling them that hes only helping her out and after class he made it to gym and came out of the males locker room in a tank top and shorts and went to the side of the gym to streach out and then noticed Guen already out on the track runing and he waved to her as she passes by,before he starts doing jumping jacks with a few other guys.Koga was on the basketball team and he was doing a little warmup with them before hitting the track.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:45 pm
Pagan Yanik

GUENIVERE ORION

Guen kept up her pace as a few of the girls from a club known as the glee club came by to talk to her while she jogged,"If your interested come by room 401 after school okay", said one of them as she nodds watching koga finishing up his jumping jacks to get on the track,"I might...", she said quietly she kept her eyes straight ahead she wanted to keep her mind off the thoughts of dealing with an array of people on her first day here... this was going to be alot harder than she thought.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Koga soon cought up with Guen as she was jogging and he gives her a smile."Seems you are getting populer already."He says with a laugh."Don't worry about it every ones trying to get people to join clubs and such its how it goes for the first week or so before things clam down."He says as they jog."What kind of stuff are you into maybe you can find a club that fits you or maybe even start one up your self."He adds before catching a ball that one of his team mates thought at him and he throws it back,with out braking his stride.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff