CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:27 pm
Brandon's Adventurers also reside here as well as 4 Royal Mystics that specialize in Witchcraft & Wizardry.
Town of Morningmist
Morningmist Plains
Morningmist Lake
Morningmist Beach  
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Johnathan
Adventurer (Crusader)
"Stand in my way and I'll cut you down."

Johnathan was on his way back to the castle capital after adventuring to gather Elementite then decided to take a scenic route through the beach of Morningmist on his way back. ...

Yui Matsune

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:03 pm
Calliope
"The Open Waters await me."

After a long journey from the Caribbean Sea to the open waters, Calliope swam close to a nearby island and swam to a nearby rock, then sang a sweet song for a while hoping there was someone nearby that would listen to her sing, then flapped her gold fish tail back and forth. This is a strange island. I never seen it before. Calliope wondered, this was her first time to see if there was humans from afar then noticed one of them. He was black & red armor that looked like a knight but his left arm wasn't normal. As soon as she saw him from a distance in the waters, she hid behind a rock. He looked like he was cursed. She felt like she wanted to help him, but looked at her tail and thought how silly she may look with human legs and feet then peeked from outside the rock. Who are you? Are you friend or foe? Calliope said nervously from behind the rock. Please don't hurt me. Calliope was hiding behind the rock that she swam to earlier.

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:01 pm

Raven
The cursed arm

Honor,duty and loyalty

Raven had found him self on an island after tracking a group of pirates he had just got done removing them form this world and was taking a brake to let his arm return to normal size."Can't believe they made me use it,not to bad for a bunch of ruffens."He thought to him self as he sits down on a rock and stabs his blade into the ground next to him as he takes a few deep breaths of the air and smiles."Its a nice day to be on the water at lest."He says aloud before looking down and noticing a baby turtle on its back and he reached down with his normal hand and picks it up before standing up and taking it to the water and letting him free."Life is hard little guy fight through it."He says before hearing a voice off behind a rock."You have nothing to fear form me you can come out."He says with a smile.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:09 pm
Calliope

Calliope swims away from the rock and up close to the shore. Are you sure? What are you? Are you a human? Calliope's tail flops on the sand after swimming to the shore. She was showing her yellow tail to the cursed knight then placed her hand on her tail. I'm Calliope, I'm from the Caribbean Sea. I have a question for you. Do you think I would look silly with human legs and feet?

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Raven
The cursed arm

Honor,duty and loyalty

Raven's eyes widen slightly when a young mermaid swims out form behind the rock and he smiles again."I am a human don't let this arm of mine scare you young lady,I am the kings knight captain Raven."He says standing back up and he laughs softly."Why ask me that,Would I look funny with a tail and fins."He asks back with a smile."Its up to you to decide for your self my lady no one can make up your mind for you,try it out and see how it goes thats all i can really say."He adds.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:38 pm
Calliope

Nice to meet you, Raven. But, I don't know how to get Human Legs. Calliope said this. She spent her whole life as a mermaid growing up in the sea. How can I try it out? I heard that Mermaids can become humans by magic. Can your magic do something like this? Turn merpeople human? I don't know if I can become human myself. Her gold tail flapped on the sand then dragged herself back to the water.

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:22 pm

Raven
The cursed arm

Honor,duty and loyalty

Raven thought for a moment or two before turning to her."I do know a spell that can turn you human but it will only work for about a week's time before it despells and you return to normal but you have to be willing to accept it or it wont work."He says looking down at his arm with had returned to normal size but was still black and he starts to wrap it up."So again its up to you lady Calliope,no one will force you here."He adds as he keeps wraping his arm.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:32 pm
Calliope

But what if after a week that I decide that I want to become a full human, Raven? Calliope flapped her tail in the water. If I become human, then, I won't be able to swim or breathe underwater, right... and... Calliope blushed at the thought of this offer, she would be left exposed if she went through with this. Maybe there's another way of becoming human, not just for a mere week, then Calliope notice a lost scroll that washed up to her. It had a human spell written on it. What's this? Calliope picked up the scroll and read it. The scroll wasn't Raven's but it belonged to the Former scroll master Darm, her other way of becoming human had arrived. Out of curiosity, she recited the scroll & felt its power, as she was becoming human by the scroll, then started to sink as she was turned into a full human. Raven, help me! I can't swim! I saw a scroll wash up to me and I read it out then something happened to me! Calliope was now human was struggling to stay afloat in the water but couldn't do so as she didn't know how to control her new human legs and feet. Her seaweed top and sash also vanished in the transformation by the scroll's magic leaving Calliope exposed. Calliope held her breath as she tried to breathe underwater, only to find out that she couldn't then rose to the surface coughing for air. Raven, help! Hurry! I can't breathe underwater Calliope tried to stay afloat as best she can. The lost scroll washed up to Raven and on the bottom, its text said: "If found, please return to the Scroll Master." Then at last, Calliope was washed ashore, still alive, coughing for air & taking deep breaths. Her first experience as a human scared her & she had nothing to cover her body with.

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Raven
The cursed arm

Honor,duty and loyalty

Raven was about to say something when he noticed a feint flash of light and he turned to see Calliope drowning,with out a moments thought he started to rush for her but by the time he reached her she was on shore and he drops to his knees next to her and pats her back to get the water out of her lungs."Damn that scroll master hes always losing things."He growls as he picks up the scroll and puts it in his bag before turning to Calliope."It seems wishes are granted form time to time."He says as he picks her up and moves her away form the water and sits her on dry land."Are you ok?"

AnimusHelixRebirth

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Calliope

I'm fine, thanks to you, Raven. What happened? Calliope then looked down and noticed her tail was gone. It had been replaced by 2 human legs and feet. Calliope wiggled her toes in the sand, it was an odd sensation to her. What happened to me? Where did my tail go? I have legs and feet, so that means, I'm human! Calliope lifted one of her legs in front of Raven. I'm scared... I don't know how to use them. How do you stand on these things? Calliope also looked down as she wasn't wearing her seaweed cloth top or sash either. The transformation must have caused her to lose them. Calliope's face turned deep red with embarrassment. What happened to my mermaid clothes?! They've disappeared! Calliope turned away in embarrassment of her nudity.

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:26 pm

Raven
The cursed arm

Honor,duty and loyalty

Raven smiles."Glad your ok,and it seems your magic activated when that scroll touched you."He says and then he noticed the woman had no cloths on at all so he reaches behind him and takes his bag off and finds his night cloths and puts them on her,but they where far to big but it would have to do."Sorry about that my lady,as for your clothing I don't know why they vanished."He adds before closing his bag back up."I will take you to the capital with me so we can go ask the scroll master what he did."He says before standing up and lifting her up and carries her.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:32 pm
Calliope

Thank you, Raven. Calliope felt a little better as she was being carried by him then felt the clothes that was put on her. Raven? What kind of clothes are these? They feel... soft. How can I stand and walk on these legs? I don't know how. Calliope was a little scared of having human legs and feet at first. As she was being taken to the capital.

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Raven
The cursed arm

Honor,duty and loyalty

Raven laughs a little."Those are my night cloths sorry if there a little big but its better then being naked."He says with a smile as he kept walking he had a boat on the far side on the island,after reaching the boat he puts her down on it and pushes it into the water before jumping on him self and grabs a ore and starts palliating."We should reach the main shore in about half and hour or so."He says with a grin.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Kyrandia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash