Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:54 pm
Twice Shy was happy to be praised, smiling at the zikwa until he realised that she couldn't tell, then looked back at the mound with a mix of relief and embarrassment.

"Maybe I should do this more often," he hoped the awkward smile reached his voice, "come and pray for them. Do you think they'd mind?"

Ruriska
Dad says, "how fortunate you have your looks..." and sighs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:11 am
Exalted, of course, took a long time to answer.

“It wouldn’t hurt anyone,” was her eventual response, “for you to return for more prayers.”

Also she wouldn’t mind the company.

Not that she didn’t have a whole tribe to go visit when she wanted to but they rarely came to her, here among the dead. And the youngsters seemed to find her a bit odd.

Maxx D
could be worse 8P

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:10 pm
He was slightly nervy, but patient, and eventually delighted.

"I will then," he said pleased, tail swishing, "I'd like to offer this sac my mongoose too, but..."

He picked it up in his mouth and put it on the mound, but then looked at it resting on the mound and thought to ask again: "uh...I would leave it here, but, it might take a while to rot and return to the Swamp and you'd have to clean it up so...maybe we can share it now? In honour of the little one buried here?"

Ruriska
Offerings logistics

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:33 am
She wasn't really sure why he thought the long dead would enjoy being offered something else that was dead but at least he was trying.

"You are correct. It would start to smell if you left it here. Perhaps next time you should bring some flowers. That would be more appropriate."

Exalted wasn't sure it was overly polite to stand over a grave and have a snack. There was bound to be spillage. "This way..." She turned, expecting him to follow her a little further away to a comfortable patch of grass that she often used.

There she folded her legs beneath her and sat.

Maxx D
I picked the most uninteresting character to write with exalted. i'm trying to add some flavour as a go lmao

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:23 pm
"I've eaten these delicious flowers off the river a little way from here," he said eagerly and stopped talking to pick up the mongoose and follow along. A pretty little patch of grass, alone, with her! He settled, trying to match her neat seating, and nudged the mongoose towards her.

"After you," he said meekly, "thank you for sharing this place with me today."

"I'm not very good at talking, but I don't care about being judged if it's the sentiment that counts."

He looked out to the distance, at the mounds littered about. The atmosphere, besides the silence, was comfortable and almost kind. He would visit again.

Ruriska
Aw no I do like the dumbass/serious dynamic lmao
I think we're almost done! Feel free to finish off o/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:56 pm
“You won’t be judged here,” she told him.

It was easy to be comfortable with this buck who meant well even if he didn’t seem particularly clever. This was the simple sort of company she could enjoy.

“You’re very welcome. We’re grateful you stopped by.”

A rare and very real smile flickered across her face.

And now, with the dead mongoose between them, Exalted would have to tell him she didn’t actually eat meat.

Maxx D
bam we done!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items