EASTER 2018: ROOSTRO CYOA Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

. ROUND 4: TALK IS CHEEP .
♥ Round 4 ends 11.59pm PST, 3rd May 2019 - you may revise your entry before the deadline.
♥ Unlike Star Stally's CYOA, you are in a common space with other people and Phonies!
You may RP with others if you'd like, but please make sure you ultimately select an action to proceed.

The mysterious figure vacillates from all the excitement: the allure of chickens held aloft, the potential assault from the very same direction.
As if being pulled apart by opposing forces, the trenchcoated entity stumbles towards the crate.

With startled squawks, the three chickens flap...and fall into the large vat! Instantly, the futuristic screens come alive and coded information scrolls down the screens rapidly.
The machinery around revive as well, mechanical whirring and shifting noises filling the air.

It would have been unnerving enough without the sudden red lights that have come on after a second push of the emergency button,
flooding the area in a warning hue as a violent beeping echoes throughout.
There is a distance shuttering sound and slam down the corridor they came from - guess this really is the emergency button.

In the hubbub, another figure from the back of the factory arrives. It soars above after entry, heralding a swift stop to the red lights, beeps and machinery's movements.

With clear silence, a voice came forth:
"what the hell is going on?"

Fireflight descends and stares accusingly at the motley crew before shaking his head.
He reaches out to the bab's camera, neatly ejects the SD card within, and crushes it with a wry look on his face.

"I hope you have a spare that doesn't have photos of a top secret factory on it. Now," he leans back with a sigh, "what -"

That's when confused clucking rises from a cloud of dust and feathers from the moulding machine, and out emerges three giant chicken Phonies.

"Oh no," Fireflight's head whips over. "They're massive.
The organic material of the chickens themselves must have caused an unprecedented change in combination with our patented nanite technology."

The other chickens squawk in enthusiastic, frightened response to their new chicken overloads.
In the very least, they don't seem violent, just confused as they pause to mill and try to peck things with their new Phony snouts.

"Ok, uh," Fireflight places a hoof to his head, "what are you doing right here in our top secret area?"

WHAT DO YOU DO?
1. Tell him the truth
2. Question their security measures
3. Blame the mysterious trenchcoat figure

Fill in the form below with an RPed response, and post it in this guild thread!
♥ Do not book posts with just the choice you've made before you have an RP response ready. We will dock your score.
♥ There is no minimum or maximum word count to your post, but please make your post a reasonable length.

Quote:
ROUND 4: TALK IS CHEEP
I CHOOSE TO: 1. Tell him the truth / 2. Question their security measures / 3. Blame the mysterious trenchcoat figure
(Please delete whichever choice is not applicable.)

[ RP response here; remember you cannot dictate other people's/Phonies'/NPC reactions! ]

[size=20][b]ROUND 4: TALK IS CHEEP[/b][/size]
[b]I CHOOSE TO: 1. Tell him the truth / 2. Question their security measures / 3. Blame the mysterious trenchcoat figure[/b]
(Please delete whichever choice is not applicable.)

[ RP response here; remember you cannot dictate other people's/Phonies'/NPC reactions! ]

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:43 am
ROUND 4: START!
Syrcaid
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Tristam Lockhart
Erina_Nobara
Ruriska
Fea Line
Gl!tch~
Byagane319

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:18 am
I CHOOSE TO: 2. Question their security measures

Live doesn't even look frightened as Fireflight comes in and crushes every recording device's storage as he goes. If he were Daddy, he would have confiscated the whole device and not let go until they left the facility. People were always trying to get into top secret stuff, it was the nature of Phonies.

Live was livid. She tried folding her forearms but it looked too ridiculous. Instead she tried to stand as tall as she could on four small legs and looked Fireflight square in the face. It wasn't defiance so much as "I'd like to speak to the manager".

"Well, it's about time," she said out loud, though with the caco-Phony** of others, who knows if he had heard it. "If you're going to have so few actual bodies on the floor, you should have more locks always ON in this establishment."

She looks on as... new Phonies?? appear from the convergence of who knows what and chickens??? A whir of thoughts instantly wallop her small, juvenile head.

"What the unholy, clucking devil is-?"

** Yes, t'was I! -flourish cape, exit stage right-

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 2:11 pm
I CHOOSE TO: 3. Blame the mysterious trenchcoat figure

Ok.

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY.

Aegis could no longer help herself. Seemingly ignoring everything going on with Fireflight and red lights and beeping and whatnot, all the moderately sized carousel bab could focus on was now giant chicken like phonies pecking the ground and coming back with snouts smashed practically back against their face.

For a few moments her laughter miiiiight have been all that was heard mingled with chicken clucks but it quickly died when Fireflight stomped over accusingly, asking for answers. "Uh..." she stopped, flopping over from having laughed herself onto her back and planting her hooves firmly beneath her. "That weird guy did it." she said loudly, glancing around for wherever the trench coated figure had gone to and pointed in.... well just about every direction until she could find him.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:06 pm
I CHOOSE TO: 1. Tell him the truth

Erina watched wide-eyed as the stranger in the trenchcoat stumbled and chickens fell into the vat.

"..........are they.....gonna be okay?" she wondered. But she didn't have much time to think about it, as the machinery sprang to life, and suddenly.........giant chickens emerged!!! Erina could only stare in terror. What in the dickens?!

But the chicken overlords seemed content to peck at the floor and not unleash terror on the people and phonies that were present....at least for now.

In the meantime Fireflight had appeared. And they wanted answers! "Well shoot, I dunno...." Erina began, shuffling her feet. She had a feeling she was in trouble. "uhhh." She tried to think of an excuse, but finally she decided the truth would be best. Then maybe she would get off easy. And so she did her best to explain the situation.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 1:56 am

Part of the knight code was truth and honour, and Oathkeeper had never been one to shy away from either. She stood her ground even when faced by the irritated Fireflight and three enormous chicken Phonies.

They didn’t seem inclined to peck or stomp anyone to death but there was always the chance she would have to fight them to save Phonyland. It would be quite the battle, as she doubted even these dumb beasts would go down without a fight.

But first she needed to tell Fireflight what was happening.

“Since security was otherwise engaged, I chose to put myself to good use and investigate to ensure nobody would be harmed by the explosion. I am here as a protector. Top secret be damned if there are lives at stake.” If he wanted to fight her on that, he was welcome to. She had more than enough moxie for both him and the big phony chickens.  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 5:13 pm
I CHOOSE TO: 2. Question their security measures

Was it this phony she dealt with a while ago when pardoning a 'turkey'? She thought so. Probably. Maybe. Why did she keep coming back to this place when the management seemed so lacking?!

With that in mind, she wasn't too concerned about explaining how she was directed by security to this place. For now, she was happy enough questioning all the shadiness and cruddy methods going on. And what was going to happen to the phony-chickens? And the regular chickens? Were they going to be offered for sacrifice around Thanksgiving, too???  
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:09 pm

"....." He stared at the chicken phonies, but didn't manage to get a picture.

"Awww...." Bokeh stared in dismay at his stomped on memory card. "...That...that was mean." He mumbled softly.

"We..um...We saw a bunch of...like jellies...come in here." He moved his weight from hoof to hoof nervously. "And we just...found a bunch of chickens, and a weird person...creature? Literally that's it. That's what happen."  

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:45 pm
3. Blame the mysterious trenchcoat figure

When in doubt, blame someone else. When the official looking phony arrived and started chastising everyone, Hijinks feigned a mix of innocence and indignity. “HE did it! He was here when all the crazy stuff happened and HE pushed the chickens in the vat and made the crazy monsters! WE were just trying to help!”

She frowned and huffed and sat back, hoping to disappear into the crowd.  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:01 am

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:02 am

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:03 am

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:04 am

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:06 am

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:07 am

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff