Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
The Doctor's Equal (Echo and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If you don't mean it, don't you say it
If you don't feel, don't you fake it
If it's a lie, baby, don't say it's true

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"Something like that," Chris answered with a small smile as he straightened himself back up ",my abuela could see them. She taught me that certain people are closer to the spirit world than others. I can hear them sometimes and I can tell when they're around." It was true, he'd always had heightened senses, it's part of what made him a good soldier. He gave Karma another smile as he pondered what that had to be like, growing up with a trait such as that. Most people had thought his grandmother was crazy but his family had always known better, she'd been the one to tell when his aunt had passed away before anyone else even got the call. That had been a horrible day for all of them.

If you don't want it? Why'd you take it?
How come you bought it just to break it?
If you don't love me, don't say you do.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:51 pm

Karma stared at him for a brief minute before closing his eyes and nodding. "Ah. That's good then because sometimes the spirits will cause all kinds of problems when they are bored so be prepared." he replied before starting to walk off. "We will start with the lobby and go from there. That okay with you?" he asked, turning his head to look back at Chris for a response. No one knew what it was like to grow up with that type power. His childhood was hell from those who hunted him for his gift. And family? The more unsaid the better. As far as he was concerned, he was an orphan. He pushed those morbid thoughts aside for now as he waited for a response. No one will ever know of his past as his files had been locked away and he wanted to keep it that way.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:51 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris nodded and followed the doctor. He didn't pry into Karma's clipped tone on the subject and just chalked it up to the usual. People tended to either deify those who could see the dead or ostracize them with very little in between. Most forgot that there was a person in charge of the gift who had thoughts and feelings and more often than not just wanted to be treated as a normal person. He didn't see karma as any different from him, the other just had special talents he didn't.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Karma smiled at him before continuing on with the tour. "First up is of course the lobby and front desk." he started off while watching a pair of nurses gossiping. "Hey. If you got time to chat then you got time to file those forms that I asked you to do like 5 hours ago." he said, startling both nurses before they did as they were told. He shook his head before find back to Chris. "Sorry about that. Anyway, this is were we receive walk-ins, visitors, etc." he added, gesturing around, ignoring the glares being sent his way by the nurses who were embarrassed that they had been caught slacking off and worse, being told off about it. As if they could do anything to him. He snorted inwardly at the thought before gesturing once again to the other to follow him to the elevator. "How are you with elevators?" he asked as he pressed the up button. If the other didn't like elevators, then they were going to have to take the stairs.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:34 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris repressed the urge to cringe when he watched Karma snap at the nurses. There was probably a more tactful way to handle that. He offered the nurses a sympathetic smile and briefly took notice of the flirty wave one of them sent him. She is not gonna be happy when she finds out I bat for the other team. He bit down on the urge to laugh but kept his composure and followed the doctor as he walked him through the hospital. "Elevators are fine as long as they aren't too cramped," he answered ",I'm a big guy, I need my space."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Karma noticed the action even when Chris tried to hide it and had to clamp down on his annoyance. Of course he would seem like an a** to the nurses but those two nurses always gave him trouble. Always. Hence the snapping at them. The other probably thought he could handle it a different way bit with those two, ha! Chris would learn of their nature soon enough and shook his head when one them gave a flirty wave to Chris. Ugh. "Ah. I can understand that." he replied after a beat before the doors opened and stepped inside. Chris was indeed big guy. "Well, come on then." He added to the other male, gesturing to the other to step into the elevator as held the doors open for him.

EchoMonroe
Hope you aren't getting bored.

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:52 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris nodded and stepped into the elevator with Karma and same the same nurse wink at him. He gave a small laugh and shook his head. "She should really not try to flirt with the newbies," he casually mentioned ",especially the gay ones." He'd never made it a mission to keep his sexuality a secret minus when he was in the military. If anything he found it truly funny, those closest to him knew that Chris was a pretty obviously gay man so to have a woman interested in him was almost comical.

(OOC: Nah I'm fine)
DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Karma looked over at him then back at the nurse. "Yeah. Not going to happen. I know that nurse all too well. She will try to convert you. Gay or not." he replied pressing the 2nd floor button after Chris had stepped inside and the doors closed. "Though it will be interesting to see her try." he added once the doors closed fully and they started moving. The other man was gay? Huh. Good to know. "So, Chris, why did you choose this profession to go into?" he asked, making conversation as they had nothing else to do at the moment until they reached the 2nd floor. He was actually very curious about that to be honest. And he wondered what the response would be. "Or you don't have to answer that if you don't want to." he added after realizing that he sounded insensitive.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:32 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris huffed out a small laugh when Karma made the comment about the nurse trying to convert him. He did have to agree though, it would be pretty entertaining to watch her try and convince him he was straight. He'd had many others try, so far they'd all failed. He turned his attention to Karma at he question. "Oh no I don't mind talking about it," he replied with a smile ",after I was honorably discharged from the Marines I wanted to find another career where I could help people. That's why I enlisted in the first place, to keep others safe."

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:21 pm

Karma listened intently before letting a smile slip. "Ah. I can get behind a reason like that." he replied quietly, nodding to himself just as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. "This here is the Pediatric Ward for or children patients." he started as he stepped out of the elevator and gestured to the colorful place around them. To be honest, this was his favorite place in the hospital as he adored children. They were the future and even though some won't make it, he still believed that with all his heart. "Come on. I'll introduce you to some of the staff and patients. Plus, there's one child I have to check on. " he added, waiting for Chris to step of the elevator and to his side. He could clearly see the spirits of children wandering the waiting room and he could not help but smile sadly at that. He was going to have to help them crossover when he got the chance.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:43 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris nodded as he looked around. He always found places like this a bit sad and this one was no different. His heart broke for the poor kids who had to be here for one reason or another. He noticed a little girl in a pink hospital gown and lopsided pig tails staring up at him in awe and he smiled at her before she scampered off. "How many kids are here usually," he asked though he really wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer. The idea of children in pain or sick made his throat tighten a bit but he did his best to push those thoughts away as he followed Karma.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:10 pm

Karma was silent for a few minutes before answering. "More than you would think. Most of them are here due to cancer or some other disease or affliction that can't be cured." he replied softly as they started walking. He made sure to check up on the children who swarmed him when they say him. He smiled at them, patted them on the head before promising to play with them before he got off and continued on with the tour, a smile on his face. "We have more than 20 but less than 40. The 20 that do come in are just regular check-ups as well as for sprains, fractures, etc. The other 20...well, we make sure their last says are as pleasant as possible thought we try out hardest to find a cure for them before anything else of course." he added after a second, nodding his head to a parent who has waved at him through the window of one of the rooms. "There are like 6 people working here, so I hope you get along with them." he finished with a smile at several people came up to him, three women and three men. "Oh! Everyone. This is Chris. My intern. Chris, this is everyone." he said introducing each other. He would give the names to Chris later not course so he knew who was who.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:44 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris listened closely as he tried to swallow down the lump the lump in his throat. Looking out at the kids and thinking about what the future most likely held for some of them broke his heart. Unfortunately cancer wasn't some bad guy who he could beat into submission for them. He took a deep breath to get a hold of himself as he walked up to the other staff member and greeted them all. They all seemed relatively chipper which he guess was more for the kids than anything. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of tearful nights in my future. He did his best to smile through his emotions and not make himself too obvious.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:32 pm

Karma seemed to sense this and placed a hand on his arm gently in understanding and a sad smile before turning back to his co-workers who greeted Chris and welcomed him to the hospital and the staff. There were times when he had cried himself to sleep due to being unable to help most of the kids who deserved so much more than the hand they were dealt with. He pushed those morbid thoughts aside for now and continued on with the tour and waving goodbye to the other's before grabbing Chris but the arms gently and leading over to a room that houses a little girl that was barely 5. She would not make it to her next birthday as the cancer she had was beyond what they could do. "That's Lily." he said quietly, watching the blonde, blue-eyed girl talk to her mother. "She has a rare form of cancer that can't be cured...she only had like maybe two months to live. Three if she's lucky..." he added softly before bracing himself and putting on a smile and going in to check on Lily.

EchoMonroe

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

EchoMonroe

Fallen Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:16 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
₡ħяɨʂ
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Chris took comfort in the touch on his arm. He'd always expressed himself more through touch than words so small things like that helped soothe him somewhat. When Karma led his to a room he listened carefully as he looked at the little girl inside. Hearing her story gutted something inside of him. C'mon man, you're a soldier. They expect you to be strong. Soldiers don't cry. He took a deep breath and wiped a rebellious tear from his eye as he followed the doctor. He hung back a bit, afraid that getting too close might make him crack.

DragonMistress07

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas