Reply Guides Discussion
April 2019 Discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Guide Maker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:57 am
Hello there! I am the Chibi Guide Maker. I'm running a bit behind but isn't that usual for a rabbit? Or is that only for white rabbits?

I am going to be saving a few posts at the beginning of this here thread. After that please feel free to have lots of discussion! What is there to discuss? Well the new items for the month of course!

The idea is that sometimes you may notice and item is completely new or maybe it's a new reference to something. It might be based on a specific animal that other people don't recognize or perhaps there are some new colors being used on it. Maybe you like that it's more unisex than usual or it would be great for a specific type of avatar someone could make. Neat glitches and neat cutters would probably also be fun for people to use. You don't have to have noticed it yourself, maybe you saw someone else post about it somewhere?

At the end of the month the first few reserved posts will be updated with a list of a bunch of things people found over the month.

Everyone knows a little something different so lets pool what we know to help each other!

This month the top contributors will be rewarded with either a mythrill coin or some art if they so choose!  
Reserved  

Chibi Guide Maker

Chibi Guide Maker

Reserved  
Let's Discuss!  

Chibi Guide Maker

ElegantlyLuminous

Elfin Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:11 pm
      For me, this month's most awesome item (to date) and possible reference is the angel item: Robin's Dance. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the chubby leg pose makes me think about Darla Dimple from the animated movie Cats Don't Dance. Makes me smile. Might have to make a cosplay for it one of these days.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:44 am
ElegantlyLuminous
      For me, this month's most awesome item (to date) and possible reference is the angel item: Robin's Dance. I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the chubby leg pose makes me think about Darla Dimple from the animated movie Cats Don't Dance. Makes me smile. Might have to make a cosplay for it one of these days.

So that's what those legs reminded me of! I wonder if it is a ref or the artists just really liked that style. Either way a good find =^.^=  

ladykayra
Captain

Jaded Archivist

Guides Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas