[Angel]Narayan Laec Emiyn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your interest in Nara?
  Profile Peeping(No interest)
  I want to read together! (Friendship)
  I wanna corrupt him(Friends with benefits)
  I want him to heal me(Romantic)
View Results

tiny14xx2
Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:18 am

User Image

Narayan Laec Emiyn

"I was made to make everyone safe with enduring all of their pain, but I have failed the heavens."

Angel

xxxxxxALIASxοΉ—x
xxxAxxxxxβ–ˆ Nara
xxxxxLAGExοΉ—x
xxxxixxxxβ–ˆ Far too old to keep a count
xxxxxiGENDERxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxiβ–ˆ He prefers to take the appearance of a male
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxοΉ—x
xxxnxxxxxβ–ˆ 5'9", 135 lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Demi-sexual
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Waiter at the Little Apple Maid Cafe

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Narayan is a quiet being, who tends to observe people, even as he reads. He is seen as unresponsive a lot of the time and will sometimes stare at you to try and figure you out, before he speaks in the softest tone. Being a previous guardian angel, Narayan can sometimes be very protective over the innocent, guarding them at all costs. He would sacrifice his own self in order to save someone of innocent nature who is in trouble. For those who are guilty of great sin...he usually will toss his book at you and say you are smothering him with your filth or he will pour water on you and say that not even water can seem to clean away your ugly self(But that is mainly for *****, murderers, rapists and other serious crimes. If you lied about something minor and stole like, a piece of gum, he wouldn't do that.). He is still unsure how to regard things like sex or perversion.
xxxxxxA TYPICAL DAYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ If he isn't working, he is at home in a tub of water relaxing, and if not doing that, he is touring the city.
xxxxxxSPECIAL ABILITIESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Other than your usual Angel Physiology, Narayan is able to manipulate the element water which allows him to heal others, though he is very weak and can only do it for so long.
xxxxxxLIKESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ He likes to read a lot
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ He likes peaceful days
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ He loves the quiet
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ He likes figs
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ He loves baths, because he can surround himself in water.
xxxxxxDISLIKESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Demons
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Hell
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ That is wasn't there to fight to protect the heavens
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ That he failed the other angels
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Lucifer

xxxxxxHISTORYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ The only important piece of history for Narayan, is when he was banished from the heavens and sent to push back demons in hell. He was given a charge to watch over long ago, but his time on earth had made him weak to human desire. He had come to love that charge, so much so that he presented the idea of him falling from his grace to be with the charge. But the man was worried of the consequences, so he wiped away his memory of the charge. Even still, the heavens were watching, and were not happy with his actions. Instead of stripping him of his wings, they decided that his memory robbed of the charge was so harsh a punishment, there was no need. So, they exiled him to fight back hell's demons down in hell for 100 years. Even if he couldn't really remember why he was being punished. The time down there had taken a toll on his body, weakening him greatly, even more still when the heavens fell. With the demons taking over, there was no more reason to stay in hell, so he surfaced on earth once again, grateful to have his wings, for he had not fallen or had demons ripping them from his shoulders.
xxxxxxAPPEARANCExοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Narayan still has his wings luckily, but when he is only taking on a normal human form, they simply look like tattoos on his back.

Faceclaim: Kuroko Tetsuya from Kuroko no Basuke

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Language  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Waiter at Little Apple Maid Cafe | Am I taken?: No
    What is my preference?: Demisexual | I am feeling: Mood here | Who am I with?: Company here | Where am I?: Location Here - Specific Place Here

User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Layout:
    [imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/88SiSnL.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WYro0Q4.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=white][*][size=10][color=#000000][size=10][color=skyblue]This is [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25342710]Me[/url] | [b]What I do[/b]: [color=darkgray]Waiter at Little Apple Maid Cafe[/color] | [b]Am I taken?[/b]: [color=darkgray]No[/color]
    [b]What is my preference?[/b]: [color=darkgray]Demisexual[/color] | [b]I am feeling[/b]: [color=darkgray]Mood here[/color] | [b]Who am I with?[/b]: [color=darkgray]Company here[/color] | [b]Where am I?[/b]: [color=darkgray]Location Here - Specific Place Here[/color][/color]
    [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TQaqA0S.png[/img][/align]

[color=darkblue][size=10]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

[color=skyblue][b]"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."[/i][/b][/color]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

[color=skyblue]"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."[/color]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.
    [/size][/color]

[spoiler][size=10][color=skyblue][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][/color][/size][/spoiler]
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200
    [City Records]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash