Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:12 pm

User Image

Vergil Xavius Percy

"The things that I have done...what was the reason for my actions? I can't even remember. I hope it was a good reason..."

Demon/Right-hand of Hell

xxxxxxALIASxοΉ—x
xxxAxxxxxβ–ˆ None
xxxxxLAGExοΉ—x
xxxxixxxxβ–ˆ Unknown
xxxxxiGENDERxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxiβ–ˆ Male
xxexxxHEIGHT/WEIGHTxοΉ—x
xxxnxxxxxβ–ˆ 6'1', 180 lbs
xxxxxxORIENTATIONxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Pansexual
xxxxxxOCCUPATIONxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Owner of a company outside of the city that specializes in producing a specific kind of toy/Right-hand demon to Lucifer.

xxxxxxPERSONALITYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Vergil is not in any way, the serious type, but he will tend to care more for his work than for someone else. His company is his baby and if you threaten that, you have to pay. He is blunt, cold, playful, sadistic, masochistic, the list goes on... He is not in any way a gentle man, despite what rumors may say about his "kindness" among the human race.

Update! 05/01/2019
Vergil, after becoming exposed to a demon with a kind heart for awhile, one he took on as something akin to an apprentice, has had a slight alteration of personality after losing them. Vergil is more of the brooding type. He will still get his work for Lucifer done, but he is having more reservations about what he is asked to do. The addition of an angel as a friend is not helping, as it is only making him connect with his lost humanity even more. At this moment, Vergil refers to himself as a damaged demon who can't function the way he used to. Everything up to his sex drive his so low that he has a hard time enjoying much of anything lately. The only thing he has taken joy in, is his little interactions with a particular angel, or when he teases and gives Lucifer a hard time.

xxxxxxA TYPICAL DAYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Day or Night, Vergil enjoys DESTROYING.

Update! 05/01/2019
During the day, Vergil checks in with his company and makes sure it is running smoothly, before he will walk around the city, connecting with all of the demons to assure they are working efficiently. After that, he will deal with failures, fix any mistakes or run whatever other errand Lucifer has for him. If he has time before it gets dark, he takes some free time to go to different places in the city to snap photos. At night, he either does so more work, relaxes at home or takes care of any extra personal business he may have.

xxxxxxSPECIAL ABILITIESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ
Demon Physiology
- Enhanced Condition(The power to possess a physical and mental condition beyond the peak of human) or Supernatural Condition(The ability to possess an obviously supernatural physical and mental condition.):
xxx- Enhanced/Supernatural Combat = The ability to have drastically better fighting skills than what is naturally possible.
xxx- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability = The power to possess drastically greater durability than what is naturally possible.
xxx- Enhanced/Supernatural Strength = The ability to be stronger than what is naturally possible.
-Weapon Creation = The power to create weapons.
-Energy Manipulation: The power to manipulate energy.
xxx- Absorption = The power to absorb various forms of energy and utilize it in some way.
xxx- Barriers = The ability to project powerful fields of manipulated energy.
xxx- Blasts = The ability to release energy on a specific target area.
xxx- Constructs = The power to create/generate constructs from various pure energy.
- Invulnerability = The power to be immune to all forms of physical damage.
- Malleable Anatomy/Shapeshifting = The power to transform and reshape the form of one's body.
- Spirit Physiology:
The power to use the abilities of spirits
xxx- Illusion Manipulation = The power to manipulate illusions.
xxx- Intangibility = The ability to pass through physical matter.
xxx- Possession = The power to inhabit the body of a living being.
xxx- Telekinesis = The power to manipulate objects and matter with their mind.
xxx- Teleportation = The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between
- Apathy = The power to suppress/negate emotions in oneself or possess none at all.
- Contract Bestowal = The ability to give a person a power or gain a power, or change an event through an agreement.
- Corruption Inducement = The power to erode a person's morality to the point of being evil.
- Curse Inducement = The ability to place a curse on anyone or anything.
- Death Inducement = The power to cause death, either instantly or after certain time.
- Decelerated Aging(The power to age at a slower-than-normal rate.) or Semi-Immortality(The power not to age.)
- Demonic Element Manipulation:
The power to manipulate demonic elements.
xxx- Hell-Fire Manipulation = The power to manipulate the demonic flames of Hell.
- Demonic Force Manipulation: The power to manipulate demonic powers.
xxx- Sin Manipulation = The power to manipulate the sins of oneself and others.
- Elemental(The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of elements.)/Energy Physiology(The power to transform into or have a physical body made up of pure energy..)
- Fear Inducement = The power to evoke extreme fear and horror in others.
- Hatred Empowerment = The ability to be strengthened by hatred.
- Human Disguise = The power to take on a human appearance.
- Invisibility = The power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye.
- Mediumship = The power to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife.
- Natural Weaponry:
The power to utilize weapons that are a natural part of one's own body.
xxx- Claw Retraction = The power to generate sharp claws.
xxx- Enhanced Bite = The power to have an incredibly powerful bite.
xxx- Horn Protrusion = The power to have horns on one's body.
xxx- Needle Projection = The power to project needles.
xxx- Prehensile Tail = The power to have a tail that can be used as an extra limb.
- Nightmare Manipulation = The power to enter and manipulate nightmares.
- Nothingness Manipulation = The power to manipulate nothingness.
- Pain Inducement = The ability to inflict agonizing pain by varying means.
- Poison Generation = The power to create/generate variety of poisons.
- Sin Embodiment = The power to become the embodiment of sin.
- Soul Absorption = The power to absorb souls and utilize them in some way.
- Telepathy:
The power to mentally receive and/or transmit information.
xxx- Psychic Navigation = The power to track people/objects with one’s mind and/or create mental maps of an area.
- Unhealing = The power to undo healed wounds, injuries, and diseases.
- Weapon Manipulation
= The ability to manipulate weapons.

xxxxxxLIKESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Obedience
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Loyalty
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Getting s**t done
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Taking Pictures
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Teasing
xxxxxxDISLIKESxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Fan girls
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Losing something important
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Oversleeping
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Being disobeyed
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Mistakes in the company

xxxxxxHISTORYxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Unknown
xxxxxxAPPEARANCExοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Vergil has a patch that he keeps over his right eye. He received his injury from the demon Raphael during an altercation.You don't talk about the incident. When he takes off the patch, he has a small webbing of a scar over the eye. Also a fun fact, his eyes are two different colors.
Vergil also has the 30 stab wound scars which come from when he was killed by his wife when she stabbed him in the back.

Faceclaim: Shokudaikiri Mitsutada from Touken Ranbu

xxxxxxTHEME SONGSxοΉ—x
xxxxxxxxxβ–ˆ Tin-Ticking
Theme #2 - I Love You
Theme #3 - Bloodsport
Theme #4 - Let Me Down Slowly
Theme #5 - Gotta Be A Reason
Theme #6 - What You Promised
Theme #7 - Escapism
Theme #8 - The Narrow Street

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | What I do: Lucifer's 2nd-in-command/Special Toy Conglomerate | Am I taken?: No
    What is my preference?: Pansexual | I am feeling: Mood here | Who am I with?: Company here | Where am I?: Location Here - Specific Place Here

User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Layout:
    [imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/TPhfmK0.png[/imgleft][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1DVXFg2.png[/img][/align]

[align=center][color=white][*][size=10][color=#000000][size=10][color=goldenrod]This is [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25341441]Me[/url] | [b]What I do[/b]: [color=darkgray]Lucifer's 2nd-in-command/Special Toy Conglomerate[/color] | [b]Am I taken?[/b]: [color=darkgray]No[/color]
    [b]What is my preference?[/b]: [color=darkgray]Pansexual[/color] | [b]I am feeling[/b]: [color=darkgray]Mood here[/color] | [b]Who am I with?[/b]: [color=darkgray]Company here[/color] | [b]Where am I?[/b]: [color=darkgray]Location Here - Specific Place Here[/color][/color]
    [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RAcJNMa.png[/img][/align]

[color=black][size=10]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

[color=goldenrod][b]"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."[/i][/b][/color]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.

[color=goldenrod][b]"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis."[/b][/color]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Quis ipsum suspendisse ultrices gravida. Risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis.
    [/size][/color]

[spoiler][size=10][color=goldenrod][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][quote=""][/quote][/color][/size][/spoiler]
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:16 pm
    Relationship Key:

Love
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I don't know you or I don't care
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are known, but not important.
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I have acknowledged your existence
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You aren't horrible
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You could be better
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I somehow haven't killed you
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are comrades
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We are physically involved
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I might be interested
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are stuck with me for now
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are mine.(Servant/Property)
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are my king(Lucifer)
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ Please stay away, I don't want to hurt you.(Love or of great importance)

Attraction
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I am not attracted to you
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I still don't care for you
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are a little less ugly
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are an average amount of ugly
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are not completely hideous
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You look okay
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I like staring at you sometimes
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You have my attention
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I am definitely attracted
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I hunger for you
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I want to be yours and you to be mine.

Friendship
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are a shithead
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are a small shithead
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are just trash
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You aren't killable...yet
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ There is worse out there
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I am familiar with this trash
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I like this trash
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are a comrade
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ We kill together
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I can only speak with you
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ I can't imagine life without you(Closest family or loved ones)
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You are my king
    β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ You should stay away from me, I will hurt you..(Love or of great importance)

code:
    [b]Love [/b]
    [color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color]I don't know you or I don't care
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are known, but not important.
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color][/color] I have acknowledged your existence
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color][/color] You aren't horrible
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You could be better
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I somehow haven't killed you
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We are comrades
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We are physically involved
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I might be interested
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡[/color][/color] You are stuck with me for now
    [color=goldenrod]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] You are mine.(Servant/Property)
    [color=red]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] You are my king(Lucifer)
    [color=skyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] Please stay away, I don't want to hurt you.(Love or of great importance)

[b]Attraction[/b]
    [color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] I am not attracted to you
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I still don't care for you
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are a little less ugly
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are an average amount of ugly
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are not completely hideous
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You look okay
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I like staring at you sometimes
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You have my attention
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I am definitely attracted
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡[/color][/color] I hunger for you
    [color=#FFBF00]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] I want to be yours and you to be mine.

[b]Friendship [/b]
    [color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡ [/color] You are a shithead
    [color=black]β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are a small shithead
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are just trash
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You aren't killable...yet
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] There is worse out there
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I am familiar with this trash
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] I like this trash
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] You are a comrade
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡β–‡[/color][/color] We kill together
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[color=#CFCFC4]β–‡[/color][/color] I can only speak with you
    [color=black]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] I can't imagine life without you(Closest family or loved ones)
    [color=red]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] You are my king
    [color=skyblue]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/color] You should stay away from me, I will hurt you..(Love or of great importance)
    [/color]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:44 pm
    User Image

User Image

----------------- "I am always yours, but you can never be mine."

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Note: The majority of the relationships can be developed via rp in the discord chat and were declared cannon to the main story.

User Image
    ❀ Zerachiel - βž₯ Dense Angel - Someone I Can Trust
    ---------
    Ranking:
    ------- Love-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
    ------- Attraction-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
    ------- Friendship-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
    Thoughts: "I hurt him, and that hurts me. But it was a necessary pain. Thank you for being a beautiful dream, while it lasted."
    Positive Feedback: "He is kind-hearted, speaks bravely against others even when you can tell he is very frightened, he is innocent, beautiful, and has more humanity than I ever had. He gives me hope that I can be more that I am...accepts even the dark parts of me and what I did in the past. I don't know what it is I feel towards him, but I do know that the pain in my chest after our parting is far worse than the 30 knife wounds which landed me in this mess."
    Negative Feedback: "He doesn't better take a look at every situation he puts himself in. He constantly thrusts himself into danger, and sometimes his innocence really makes things hard on me when I get certain thoughts. I hate worrying about whether or not he is somewhere alone, crying because someone is tormenting him. When he stands up for himself, he gets hurt, when he doesn't, he still gets hurt. Things he doesn't deserve always find him."
    Would I steal their flower?: "Yes...that has been something that has grown in the pit of my stomach. Sometimes when I lie there alone, I wonder what he is doing, and somehow that always leads to me recalling him in the rain, sad because Lucifer won't let him him. His clothes stick to his skin...and his body almost asks to be ravished by my flames. I...I need to clear my head."

User Image
    ❀ Erik/Ezra - βž₯ No longer a rabbit - Lost Friend
    ---------
    Ranking:
    ------- Love-----β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
    ------ Friendship-β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡
    Thoughts: "Erik was a scared rabbit who hated me, and Ezra was a kind soul who I hope is now happy,wherever he is these days."
    Positive Feedback: "Erik, though sometimes a coward, was also brave in some senses, he was the first person to stare right into my eyes and tell me that he hated me. No one had ever shown such balls when facing me. I liked his courage, even when I punished him for it. Ezra was kind, soft spoken, merciful and a fast learner. He picked up on things rather quickly, but he always saw things as having a better way. A merciful path."
    Negative Feedback: "He tried finding love where it didn't exist, he hated me, he loved someone else, and he is safer away from me."
    Would I steal their flower?: "I wanted to, many times. Erik made me so angry sometimes that I just wanted to pin him down and take him so he could hate me more. And Ezra...I did desire him often. He was always so defenseless and that could sometimes bring the worst out in me. Always the darkest thoughts..."

User Image
    ❀ Lucifer Morgenstern - βž₯ Hell's Ruler - My King
    ---------
    Ranking:
    Thoughts: "Lucifer is the king of Hell and the current ruler of the Earth. I am his righthand, and it is my duty to carry out his will."
    Positive Feedback: "I have always admired many things about Lucifer. He was the star child of God's, and just gave him the finger when God banished him for not meeting expectations. Everyone always says that Lucifer cannot feel, that he has no emotions. But look at what he has done. His actions, to me, were the response of a broken down child whose parent betrayed their trust in them. He was hurt, and he was angry. If you are expected to become a monster, sometimes, you end up becoming that very thing people accuse you of. I just hope he one day, can find someone, or something, that fulfills him. Happiness that he had never known. That he was never shown."
    Negative Feedback: "I think his temper might be worse than even mine sometimes. He chuckles. Is it bad that I find it amusing sometimes? I just think that although it is negative, because it leads to him acting rashly, it only further proves that Lucifer is capable of feeling emotion. I want him to be happy with his choices, but sometimes I wonder if he even knows what he wants, or if he is just acting and rolls with whatever consequences come because he thinks he can handle it. I want him to confide in us more, trust us more. But at the same time...I am not sure if we have really given him enough proof that we are trustworthy enough. Darcian once said that Lucifer is like water. He can easily flow or crash fiercely like a wave. I just want him to achieve whatever it is he is looking for...without destroying everything in the process."
    Would I steal their flower?: "No, I am not sure if I am what he would need or want to be honest. I don't feel like I meet his requirements to be a partner, nor am I sure I could perform for him or become his bottom b***h....no thanks."

User Image
    ❀ Nickodemus Kingsley - βž₯ Status - Lucifer's Other Dog
    ---------
    Ranking:
    Thoughts: "Nick is in the same position as me, but we have different ways of running things."
    Positive Feedback: "He took over for Lucifer when I wasn't able to do so myself. Nick is always transparent about how he does not desire ruling hell at all. I can respect his honesty in that regard, the balls it took to do something you really didn't want to. He is also...very effective in his work, but sometimes too effective."
    Negative Feedback: "Whenever I council Lucifer, he always goes against what i suggest and basically just tells Lucifer to act the way he wants. Like a little child throwing a tantrum. If I advise Lucifer, it is for his own best interest and the interest of those that work beneath us. If you constantly add heavy weights to the camel's back, it will eventually break. I think that he is all work and doesn't know how to relax sometimes. He chastises me often for how I speak to Lucifer, but goes back and speaks the same way sometimes when he thinks no one is around. I am not a fan of what he did to his servant Cobalt. You are supposed to guide your apprentice, not treat them like a slave you can abuse. You will only have fear, not loyalty or respect."
    Would I steal their flower?: "I would rather not."

User Image
    ❀ Darcian Gray - βž₯ Status - Second Lord of the Dead
    ---------
    Ranking:
    Thoughts: "Darcian is a reaper of the dead who keeps ties with me due to a deal we made together."
    Positive Feedback: "He is always blunt, even when he is trying to be supportive. He tied to empathize with me, even though I am a demon and go against everything he stands for. He's kind, soft spoken, calm, a great artist and a loyal friend."
    Negative Feedback: "I feel like sometimes he takes pity on me because I was the soul he failed to reach on time. His guilt can some times be suffocating."
    Would I steal their flower?: "I believe his flower belongs to someone else, though I do like to make jokes about it to get a rise out of him."

User Image
    ❀ Death - βž₯ Status - Lord of the Dead
    ---------
    Ranking:
    Thoughts: "Death is even more emotionless than Lucifer."
    Positive Feedback: "He doesn't let things effect his judgement, because he is unable to feel, he keeps Darcian happy enough and he gets his work done, which is admirable."
    Negative Feedback: "Darcian, though sometimes happy, is always sometimes sad because of him. Always because of him. He is like a violin that Death's plays with his bow, pulling all of his strings the way he pleases."
    Would I steal their flower?: "I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole."

User Image
    ❀ Zion Orion Lazarus - βž₯ Status - Temperamental Sword
    ---------
    Ranking:
    Thoughts: "He's a temperamental angel who has been slaughtering our men and making work harder to do."
    Positive Feedback: "He's determined, I will give him that. He seems fueled with anger, hatred and revenge...something I can respect. I guess his wings are cool?"
    Negative Feedback: "He wants to kill me. I would say that is a massive problem..."
    Would I steal their flower?: "If I were planning to die right after...maybe. Might be an interesting last ******** src="https://i.imgur.com/vYMDLn2.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />
    ❀ Luc - βž₯ Status - Lost Reaper
    ---------
    Ranking:
    Thoughts: "Luc is a lost reaper that Lucifer kidnapped and turned into a demon."
    Positive Feedback: "He seems faithful to Raph, and has a smidge of innocence while also admirably avoids falling victim to his demonic urges."
    Negative Feedback: "He's practically useless to us right now and keeps a title of neutrality."
    Would I steal their flower?: "No, I am not touching that if Raph has claimed it."

User Image
    ❀ Raphael Gweliric - βž₯ Status - Failed Demon
    ---------
    Ranking:
    Thoughts: "Raph is a demon who I almost slept with awhile back. I can thank him for making wearing a patch so much."
    Positive Feedback: "He seems determined, doesn't change what he is set on being, works hard and still talks to anyone like normal, even if he doesn't like them."
    Negative Feedback: "He tried to take out my eye, and he is also pretty useless."
    Would I steal their flower?: "I have tried that, and it almost cost me my eye...no thank you."

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:25 pm
    User Image
    Forgotten Timeline:
    A look into the demon's human life.

xAges 0-8 - Infant to Toddler
    xxxβ€’ Vergil Xavius Percy I is born in Glasgow, Scotland.(Older brother is already born)
    xxxβ€’ Lived with his family in Glasgow, where is younger brother, Jakob is born.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil falls out of a chair at age 4 and breaks an arm, introducing him to his father's work for the first time.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil heals completely just as his older brother, Eddard, becomes ill and is isolated from the siblings for quarantine in his bedroom.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil's younger brother starts taking Vergil's toys, sparking early sibling rivalry at ages 5 and 3.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil's sister Constance is born.

xAges 8-10 - Toddler to Child
    xxxβ€’ Vergil's older brother recovers and his able to rejoin his siblings once again out if quarantine.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil and his brothers are honored for high intelligence with a ball thrown by the tutor they have been learning under.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil starts showing more fascination in his father's work and is excelling educationally above his siblings.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil's father starts to teach Vergil about medical practices and history, spending a lot of their free time teaching Vergil how to identify the tools and read the information he recorded on the human body from previous surgeries.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil gets into trouble for trying to use medical tools he borrowed from his father, on another boy with the statement that he was β€œplaying doctor like father”.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil's father shows him his first dead body, using it to show him the inside of the body and educate him. (Body was donated by the family for learning.)
    xxxβ€’ Vergil excels forward from basic medical readings to advanced level. His reading, writing, and way if speaking were at a higher level than even that if his older brother.

xAges 10-14 - Child to teen
    xxxβ€’ Vergil and his elder brother get into trouble for skipping a day of learning with their tutor to go skinny dipping in a river.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil is tutored separately from his brothers and sister since he required a scholar of higher learning.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil starts dedicating a lot of free time into learning medical practices, reading his texts if education several times a day.

xAges 14-20 - Teen to Adult
    xxxβ€’ Vergil starts getting introduced in social gatherings by his father, to other medical scholars to try to get him internship as an apprentice.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil meets a 28 year old scholar who he starts working under as his apprentice.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil loses his virginity to that same scholar who he engages a physical relationship with in secret.
    xxxβ€’ Him and the scholar part ways as Vergil moves on to start working under his father as his assistant during his medical consultations with his patients.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil meets 16 year old Eliza Bing and her 41 year old betrothed(gross) at a social engagement.
    xxxβ€’ Eliza's fiance dies of a stroke randomly, leaving her unmarried and her son fatherless, marking him as a b*****d. (Since he was conceived before they were married).
    xxxβ€’ Eliza and Vergil become arranged partners and married within a year, taking in his new wife and her b*****d.

xAges 20-24 - Adult
    xxxβ€’ Vergil becomes a successful doctor and a partner in his father's business.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil's sister becomes infatuated with a prince she meets from Great Britain at a royal social engagement.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil's sister becomes betrothed to the Prince within half a year during the prince's visit.
    xxxβ€’ The prince leaves to travel back home to Great Britain with his betrothed, Vergil and family part ways with Constance as she leaves with her fiance.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil and Eliza have not engaged in intercourse since the consummation of their marriage. This leads Eliza into a spiral of accusations against Vergil, questioning his fidelity in their marriage when he spends a few late nights working in his study.
    xxxβ€’ Things seem to calm down as Vergil proves his fidelity and the two start trying to make a child together.
    xxxβ€’ The failed attempts to produce a child leads to Vergil's father giving the conclusion that he is infertile considering that she had a child herself. Vergil dies not tell her this and they continue to try.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil, after he had been raising the now 8 year old b*****d from the age of 1, start a considering the idea of giving the child his name.
    xxxβ€’ The b*****d child, Jonathan Bing, officially becomes Jonathan Percy as a claimed son of Vergil.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil takes on a new apprentice for his medical practices.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil and his elder brother take over the family business as his father retires to take care of his wife.
    xxxβ€’ Vergil and Eliza part with Jonathan after Vergil's sister offers him a royal education in Great Britain.
    xxxβ€’ Eliza becomes suspicious of them not being able to produce a child.
    xxxβ€’ Eliza and Vergil start arguing when he admits to Eliza that he suspects he can't have children. She grows rabid in nature and Vergil makes a snide comment on her sanity and him being glad he can't have any crazy children with her, which leads to her attacking when he turned his back to her and stabbing him in the back 30 times.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2019 4:59 pm
    User Image

Place of Birth: Glasgow, Scotland

Family:
    xMom - Lady Elena Percy(Died at 63 years)
    xxxβ€’ She was 14 years old when she had Vergil's older brother Eddard.
    xxxβ€’ Born in Glasgow, Scotland.
    xxxβ€’ She was 18 when Vergil was born
    xxxβ€’ She was 20 when Jakob was born
    xxxβ€’ Was 23 when her last child, Constance was born.
    xxxβ€’ Was 42 when Vergil was killed.

xDad - Lord Eric Wright Percy III(Died at 77 years old)
    xxxβ€’ He was 19 when Eddard was born
    xxxβ€’ Born in Glasgow, Scotland
    xxxβ€’ He was 23 years old when Vergil was born
    xxxβ€’ 25 years old when Jakob was born
    xxxβ€’ Was 28 when his last child, Constance was born.
    xxxβ€’ Was 47 when Vergil died

xBrother(Elder) - Lord Eddard Jackson Percy I(Died at 82 years old)
    xxxβ€’ Met his wife at age 24 and had two children, one boy and one girl.

xBrother(Younger) - Lord Jakob Erik Percy I(62 years old when he died)
    xxxβ€’ Married 2 times, 1 kid from the first and 3 from the second.

xSister(Youngest) - Queen Constance Alexandria Percy-Windsor I(Died at 73 years old)
    xxxβ€’ Met her husband at age 15 and had 4 children, 2 sons and two daughters.
    xxxβ€’ Became queen at age 28, and queen regent at age 50.

xWife - Eliza Bing(42 years old when she died)
    xxxβ€’ Married 2 times, 1 kid from the first but not able to conceive since she was 22 from mysterious circumstances.
    xxxβ€’ Spent many years imprisoned before released at age 40. Became a prostitute as she had her married name stripped from her by Lord Jonathan Percy of the Percy house, son of the late Vergil Xavius Percy.

xSon - Jonathan Percy(89 years old when he died)
    xxxβ€’ Met is wife Elizabeth Stratton-Percy, in England.
    xxxβ€’ Moved back home in Glasgow with his wife at age 23.
    xxxβ€’ Has 2 boys and one girl. One of the boys was named Vergil Eddard Percy II in name of his father and his uncle.

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2
    Vice Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

8,725 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 11:29 am
    User Image
    Book of Memories:
    Things that happen between the times he is rped.

xMemory #1 - The Mask You Wear
    xxxβ€’ Darcian Gray and Vergil Percy
    xxxDarcian is trying to reason with Vergil to accept that he isn't the demon which he paints himself to be.

The reaper sits down in the chair of the righthand to Lucifer, his hands resting on Vergil's desk as he pulled the chair forward with him, moving closer to the desk. Resting his hands underneath his chin, the second Lord of the dead watched the demon, who brood while staring out the building window somberly.

"You destroy everything that is beautiful and make it something ugly." The reaper started, gaining the man's attention. He couldn't even deny that, not even when it left a sting in his chest. The reaper only continued.

"Is that what you would like for me to say? That you are a monster? You have killed, burned villages to the ground, destroyed the love of others. Everything you touch turns to ash in your hands. This is the truth, there is no doubt in that. But I won't give you want you want. I am not going to curse your name and tell you that you deserve to be hated. Yes, what you have done for Lucifer, can never be forgiven. That much I agree with. But that doesn't mean you cannot turn back and make things right. You just tell yourself you have no choice, and this is the fate that you deserve. It is the fate you deserve, but you always have a choice." The demon faces away from the reaper of harsh words once more, his gaze watching those on the ground as they go about their city life.

"I gave up my right to choose when I followed Lucifer that day."

"You can't keep using Lucifer as a crutch. Lucifer didn't burn those villages, you did. Lucifer didn't kill innocent people, you did. You have to stop trying to find blame within Lucifer. He is what he is and he owns that. You are what you are, but hide from it." The reaper pushes away from the desk now, standing from the chair to join Vergil at his side, glancing at the demon's expression of pain and defeat.

"That mask of destruction you force yourself to wear for him is a choice. Its the lie that you like to tell yourself every time. That you are what that mask you put on represents. When you are not. You are still that doctor who took in a b*****d as your son. You are still the man who saved lives and cherished children and their joyful laughter you liked to hear. You are the Vergil who made your father proud of the person you became. The one who made sure not to become the mask until after everyone you loved was already gone and couldn't see what you had become." The words that the reaper spoke were ones that hit a soft spot in his chest, nearly making him cave. But he tried reminding himself of his weakened state, his grief making him prone to accept whatever was said to him. He turned to face the reaper, who looked back at him in total defiance, challenging him to deny anything that he said. It all rang true, but not at the same time.

"That part of me died when I was murdered. I am not that man any more than you are that dead human who killed themself to end the pain."

"I am that human. I may no longer be human, but that doesn't mean that part of me is gone. It is what helped lead me to the path that I believe is right for me. You will always be that man, whether you try to bury him or embrace him. Some day, that man will come out, whether you want him to or not. He will kill that ugly side of you so that he can live freely to be who he is meant to be. Not the mask that you wear as your burden."

xMemory #2 - Lesson of Life and Death
    xxxβ€’ Vergil and Johnathan Percy
    xxxVergil sits down with his son to have a discussion on life and death after Jonathan loses a pet bird.

"You loved him, didn't you?" The man asked softly as his fingers stroked back the boy's hair. Golden locks would rest on his legs as the child's face became stained with tears. The doctor's heart nearly broke to see the boy so defeated, but he also wanted to use this as an example that things do not last forever.

"He was a good bird....he was my friend. Why'd he have to go?" The child asked in between his sobs, earning a soft sigh from the doctor as his fingers slipped through his curls. What pretty curls. Ones he surely received from his real father, along with his golden tresses.

"In time, all good things must come to an end. Nothing is forever, that is what makes life so special. We much live it as if everyday could be the last day. Too many people squander the life they are given. But we have a choice to embrace it." Was his reply to the child, who lifted his head to look at his father. One who lifted his hand to wipe away his tears.

"He was a great bird, very loyal and kind. He loved to rest his beak in your hair and brought you treasures. He lived a long life for a hawk, but now he can rest with his family and ancestors and become something new. Something just as beautiful with his soul that you nurtured. It is sad to see someone you love leave you, but I like to believe that they are happy and safe where they are, waiting to see you again in another life." The child sniffles before he moved closer to the doctor, sitting himself in the man's
    lap as Vergil's arms wrapped around him to console him.

"Mother says she will get me a new bird, but I don't want a new bird. She never understands. Not the way you do, father." Vergil lets out a soft chuckle before he kissed the child's head gently.

"You shouldn't be so harsh on her, she just wants to see you happy. It isn't easy to see your beloved child in so much pain and sorrow. She only wants to ease your pain. You should go to her and hug her. You never know what tomorrow holds. You should cherish all who you have in your life while you have them. Alright?" The child nods his head before he wrapped his arms around Vergil's neck in a big hug.

"I love you, father." The man would smile softly as he returned the child's hug.

"I love you too son. Now, lets go see your mother and cheer up together. We can all go see Lord Percy, hmm? Do you want to see grandfather?" The child hops off with a nod before taking Vergil's hand and attempting to pull him off the bed as the man chuckled and stood. Together, they would leave the child's room and search for Eliza in the kitchen.

xMemory #3 - Judgement
    xxxβ€’ Vergil(Unknown party in the conversation), Eliza Bing, Elizabeth Percy and Johnathan Percy
    xxxVergil watches as his son revokes the Percy name from his mother after she is released for the murder of her husband Vergil Percy.

"He was good, and kind, and you murdered him in cold blood!" The man shouted at his mother as he pushed her away from him, a failed attempt on her end to hug him. She had come to show her face after she was released for her murder of Vergil Percy. Many thought that there was no justice served, that she had some kind of way with the judge of it all.

"He wasn't your real father, he was a pretender! He couldn't give me children! What man cannot father a child?!" She hissed back as she stood up straight, trying to justify her actions as she straightened her dress skirt, which was dirty anyways.

"He was the only father I ever knew! Not that sad sack of s**t you tried to tell me was a great man. What great man puts a baby in a young girl at the ripe age of 40?! How dare you sit here and try to smear the name of my father any more than you already have. Stabbed in the back, 30 times! 30 stabs through my young heart as his forlorn sister has to tell his child of the news. That the father he dearly loved, the one who gave him everything, was reduced to nothing by my own mother. Do you have any idea what you took from me? He was my mentor, the man I looked up to. I didn't care that he wasn't my real father. He more than proved to me he was deserving of any good title I could give him. He was a good man, a kind man, a brilliant doctor. And you ended his life all because he was born with something he cannot change? I am glad to know that you somehow, by just works of God or even Lucifer himself, cannot have any more children. I hate you. There is no love for you in my heart any longer. Do not call me your son, because to me, my mother died the moment she took my true parent from my grasp. As a member of house Percy, I renounce your title and your Percy name. Eliza Bing, you are officially dead to me and everyone in this house. Do not come here any more. Do not stand within this great house where my father once stood." With a motion of his hand, the servants grabbed the woman's arms and pulled her away as she kicked and screamed that he was no son of hers, that he was a vile man.

"Jon, are you alright?" The man's wife would ask him softly as a hand rest on his arm, the man lifting his hand to wipe away the evidence of his sorrow.

"He used to hold me and console me in this very room. Whenever I was in tears, whenever I scraped my knee...he cared for me here, in this office. And she sullied this place with her unjust deed. My beautiful memories here are corrupted with my grief of knowing that this is where he died, alone, scared and betrayed. I should have been here, why did I ever leave his side?" The woman hugs him as he burst into tears in her arms, losing himself for a moment in his grief.

"As I was laughing and playing, my father died here alone. I should have been here!" He shout at the ceiling in his anger, the woman shushing him as she stroked his hair.

"You were only a child. He wouldn't have wanted you to see such a thing I am certain. Hearing what I have heard, I truly believe that he felt you were where you needed to be. If you were here, you may have shared his fate and would have never given him justice." She tried to console the sorrowful man as an unknown bystander watched the whole seen, tears streaming from mismatched eyes with a weight heavy in his heart.

"I hope that you can forgive me my son. I have to become what you hate." The demon would whisper hand his hand passed over the man's hair, seeming as nothing more than a little breeze to the mundane.

[City Records]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games