Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:56 pm
User Image

Zakiya had gotten up early that day to go scope around the lands in search of easy prey.

It wasn't often that she was successful. Typically the herd animals made sure to stay in tight knit groups in order to protect themselves, an effective tactic. However, today, Zakiya was in luck. On her scouting mission she'd been fortunate enough to spot a gazelle limping along far behind the herd it was trying to keep up with. The lioness had quickly gone back to find someone who could help her grab it.

Though the animal seemed injured, she knew that it would still be a challenge to catch and she would need help getting it.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Afsar stretched herself out rather quickly before hurrying to catch up to the rest of the hunting party. She was pretty excited. Several lionesses she knew were actually on it today, so Afsar wouldn't feel so alone.

The pride was definitely her home. It felt right but she didn't make too many friends.

Maybe she could change all that.

Out in the distance she'd seen a lioness heading back toward the party and the orange lioness's interest was piqued. She stepped toward the other and greeted her with a raised voice, not quite a shout. "Do you need some help?"

Big Hobbit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Zakiya hurried to find anyone who wasn't already preoccupied, she knew that her window of opportunity was short. She looked around for a minute before a lioness that she'd only seen a couple times before stepped forward.

"Yes, I do! There's an injured gazelle that I think could be taken down without much difficulty. I saw it heading toward the eastern plains. If we hurry back it should still be in the same location. It wasn't moving very fast," she explained as she approached the other female.

"I am Zakiya, I've seen you before but I haven't had a chance to actually meet you. What are you called?"

The lioness was pleased whenever there was new blood in the pride, as long as there weren't too many at once. Resources were limited, but help was appreciated.

Peppermint Coffee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:27 pm
A gazelle? Excellent! Afsar grinned wide as she started following the other lioness. "I can definitely help take down a meal." She was starving honestly. It was pretty much a driving force in her day.

"Zakiya? I'm Afsar."

She was amiable. Maybe a friend would be made. "I've seen you around too. Seems our schedules are usually almost complete opposites." It made her snort with amusement before she started looking around in the tall grasses. Her mouth opened to try to scent the blood better than her nose could.

"Any cubs?"

Big Hobbit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:38 am
"Afsar," she spoke, familiarizing herself with the lioness' name, "I would certainly appreciate it."

Together, they made their way toward the fields where she'd spotted the injured gazelle. They were making good time, she felt that they would be able to relocate the hoofed animal without much trouble. Zakiya scoped the horizon as they moved along.

"Unfortunately no cubs as of yet, although I would love to be a mother someday. I do love the little bouncing fluff balls. I enjoy spending time around them and will usually help out where I can with teaching and caring for them. Have you ever had any?"

Peppermint Coffee

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff