Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:52 pm
"There are all manner of reasons why that would be unpleasant." Erik answered woth a straight face, then chuckled. "You know, it's strange. I still can't believe I'm here. I worry that at any moment that I am about to wake up at the train station." He let out a heavy sigh, looking down at his empty plate. "I was never an anxious person, but this is...a scary feeling."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:07 pm
Remus wasn't sure what to do about him opening up to him like that. He wasn't very experienced with acting like a friend. He gently patted him on the shoulder trying to comfort him. "It can be scary to start something new."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:39 am
"Hm? Oh, sorry, guess that was a bit heavy..." Erik chuckled. "But thanks all the same." He stood up. "So where do the dishes go once we're done?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:59 am
"It's fine. I just don't know what to say about it." He got up. "We just leave them right here and the trolls will get them. I can show you around the school some more."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:38 pm
"Sorry, again." When explained how the dishes worked, he glanced at the trolls then back at Remus. "That's...convenient." He followed behind the other out the cafeteria. He would probably spend half the year marvelling at the school and its wonders.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:11 am
"It's okay." Remus started leading a tour a round the school. "We'll go to the library first. It's where you'll usually find me if I'm not in our room." He laughed a little. He lead him to the library. The stacks reached the ceiling and the room was huge.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:12 am
Erik looked up towards the ceiling and almost fell backwards for it. He had never seen such a huge place. All this knowledge in one location...he might not have enough time to read up on this world's history. "H-hey...thus place doesn't turn into a labyrinth at night does it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:21 pm
Remus steadied him before he fell over. "You find your way around pretty well. And if not there's a lot of cushy couches to sleep on." He laughed.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:49 pm
Erik thanked Remus for the catch. "Well, that's some level if comforting. Is the library divded by class level, skill ranking, or some other system? I don't expect you all to be using an point system."  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 2:48 pm
"So it is divided by subject. The books lowest to the bottom are the beginner books and then get more advance the further you go up. Your professors will usually tell you have far up the stacks to go."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:45 pm
"Well, that'll make browsing easier." Erik gazed upon the seemingly, endlessly tall shelves. "Hmm...there's so many books here. I feel like I could try ajd read everything here and die before scratching the surface..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:43 am
"Probably. There is centuries of information in here. Way in the back is ancient texts that you need special permission to read because they are so delicate and a lot containe dangerous magic."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:38 am
"Man, my mom would love this place." He looked towards Remus, "she runs a book cafe." He chuckled. "I used to help out there before I moved away." He looked back at the shelves. "So who runs this room?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 4:24 pm
"She wouldn't be able to read them. They have charms on them so only people with magic can read them. The librarian is Mr. Bestil. He's really helpful. Though you have to fear him if you mistreat his books."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:34 pm
Erik shook his gead. "I wasn't talking about the specific books here, Remus. I meant the room in general." He wondered at the name, trying to think if they were a human or something else. "Well, my mom raised me to be quite the book lover." He said with an awkward chuckle. "Sorry, it's just, everything is so big here. My mind is still trying to process it all. Like, this is all real...isn't it?"  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff