Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Dawning Shadows Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:51 pm
Remus was sitting on a bench outside, catching his breath when a paper found him out of the air. "Ah! Oh? What's this?" He took a look and let out a sigh of relief. "Well, he's not fine, but he's in no danger. I'll visit him during lunch." He worries settled, he started towards his first class. "Magic is really amazing, though. I definitely should put this on my 'to learn' list for beginner magic!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:12 pm
After Remus sent the note off breakfast was soon brought I to him. He didn't really eat much of it though. Just enough so his stomach wouldn't get upset from the medicine. The real important thing was he got his sleeping potion. He really needed some sleep right now.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:37 pm
After his afternoon classes, Erik went and got something portable to eat and went to the infirmary. Even if the other couldn't exactly eat with him if he was unwell, he wanted them to at least spend time together during lunch. "Remus?" He gently called, not wanting to disturb anyone else who might be there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:03 pm
Remus had woken up from his sleep in time for lunch. He was only given some soup and a bit of chocolate since his stomach was a bit upset. When he heard Erik though he sat up straighter and tried to make himself look less pitiful. He opened his curtains and waved to him. "Down here. You didn't have to come."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:35 pm
Erik visibly cheered up and hurriedly walked over to where he was. "Hey. I wanted to. We promised to have one mealtime together everyday." He pulled up a stool next to Remus' bed and sat down. "Besides, I was really worried when you suddenly disappeared last night. I was afraid I'd upset with what I said last time. I just... I've lost so many potential friends since they only came close with intentions of dating me. It's..." He let out a heavy sigh. "I really do want to become a good friend, Remus."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:05 pm
"I can see how others would want to date you. You are such a sweet guy and cute. But I really don't have any intention of dating you. I only want to be friends with you for however long you decide to put up with me. Before you demand the school give you a new roommate. But I really don't want you worrying about me. If I disappear I'm either in the library or in here."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:51 pm
Erik blushed a bit at being called cute. "Mm, I understand. Though, I find it a bit concerning that you think I'll want to stop being your roommate. You're a nice guy and have been nothing but kind to me." He reached forward to gently touch the other's hand, but stopped himself at the potentially overly friendly gesture. "If I didn't worry about you, what kind of friend would I be?" His smile was warm and without malice.

"Oh! Before I forget, my classmates are so cute! Sure, they're all children, but they find my world so fascinating and have been helping me learn beginner's magic." He then went on to talk about the differences he's discovered so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 pm
Remus frowned a bit when he saw Erik hesitate to touch him. He knew things would change if he realized Remus had a crush on him. "You are to nice Erik. Some people don't deserve the trust you place in them." Though when Erik started going on about his classes he smiled and laid back. It was still so nice to hear him talking so excitedly about everything.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:55 pm
Erik tilted his head in confusion at Remus' words, but continued to tell him about his classes. "Oh, yeah, I had something to ask you. The kids offered to teach me, but I wanted to learn from you." He then held up the note that was sent to him before. "Can you show me how you did this? Back home, we just have phones and use text messages, but this is so cool! I want to be able to send you notes all the time!"

His aura flared up, but there was no light in the air around him this time. It seems he was diligently using the magical soap Professor Lilybaum had told him about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:02 pm
"Oh yeah that's quite simple really. You just write the letter like normal. Once you're done you fold it up and think about the person you want it to go to and say 'mitto'. You have to have a clear picture of the person in mind though. That way it knows exactly who to go to. Your letter will find them wherever they are then."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:36 pm
Erik's eyes went wide at the explanation. "So simple? Amazing!" He then smiled. "So...I we're pretty close if you have a clear image of me in your head." He said a bit teasingly. "You have a nice face yourself. I'll make sure to keep it fresh in my mind so I can send you notes all the time!" He laughed a bit before hearing the bell. "Oh! Time for afternoon classes! See you later, or tomorrow, whichever works for you!"

He got up and grabbed his bag to get ready to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 pm
"Just make sure you pay attention in class. The teachers will notice if you start have notes flying out of the classroom repeatedly. They may even read your love notes out to the class." Remus smiled teasing him in return now. It was nice to be light hearted with him. "I would like if you came to see me tonight. It is so boring in here by myself. They've banned me from having books in here since I don't get enough sleep then."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:22 pm
"I'll do my best not to get caught then, like a proper student!" Erik laughed. "I'll see you at dinner then. Later, Remus!" He then left for class, waving goodbye.

Later, when his classes were over, Erik was hurrying to the cafeteria so he could get food and meet up with Remus. But he was stopped by a few older students, and by that, older than his usual crowd of kids. These guys were around his age. "Um...can I..help you?"

One of the them was a snobbish looking boy. "So, I heard we had some new blood in the academy." He looked Remus up and down. "Now very impressive looking, but your cloak claims you can do life magic."

"...I...guess? I'm still learning the basics, so I'm not allowed to do any unsupervised magic yet."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:36 pm
Remus slipped in and out sleep during the day. When dinner time came though he woke up and waited for Erik. He was a little concerned when he didn't come. He just figured that he must have decided to est first. Or maybe he made some friends in class and decided to spend sometime with them."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:10 pm
"You should change roommates before it's too late." One of the female's said. "I hear he delves into some weird stuff."

Erik blinked in confusion. "I...don't know what's weird, but...Remus is my friend." He looked up at the giant clock tower. "Look, unless you have something to say about me, directly, I don't have time for this."

"Heh. We tried to warn you." The snobbish one declared. "If you decide to keep such dangerous company, guess you're not all that great after all..."

Erik turned away from them and hurried to the infirmary. He looked apologetic when he saw Remus was waiting. "Sorry. I got..." He quickly thought about what to say. "...caught up trying to decide what to eat today!" He glanced around before lowering his voice. "I brought you some strawberry shortcake!"  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games