[ Blessing ] Lucky Star x ????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:16 pm
This time, Lucky Star wasn't nervous. He'd had children before - twice and they had grown up strong and healthy, some even looking to start families of their own.

Though, perhaps it was better to say he wasn't as nervous as he had been the first time. There is always some level of nervousness when bringing children into the world. Would you do right by them and, in turn, would they do right by you and those around them? So far, he'd been true to his name and had been lucky enough to have children who grew up kind and caring.

One touch of poison or darkness could taint that and he was not one to gamble. So he sought out a blessing once more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:34 pm
Lucky Star wasn’t just seeking - he was being sought, and it wasn’t long before he had been found. There was a bright flash of colour, tumbling green and blue, a loud ‘THERE HE IS!', announcing the fact that two journeys were at an end.

Splash looked very proud of herself for finding Lucky Star again, even if she was the rather pregnant one that had disappeared a few days past. She pranced around her lovely Acha friend, the father of the little lives inside her and said to her companion, “isn’t he nice?”

“Yes,” Peep agreed, arriving at a much more sedate pace. “He looks very lovely.” She smiled, warm and motherly. “A pleasure to meet you.”

LOLTERGEIST
<3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:58 am
Lucky Star blinked for a moment, certain he was hallucinating. "Splash!" He said, a smile spreading across his face. "Where have you been?"

Then, to the other, he turned and gave a bow of his head. "The pleasure is mine," he said softly. Perhaps his nerves were a little worse than he thought.

Once again, his attention on Splash, he took a few steps closer to her. "Is everything well?"

Ruriska
sorry for the delay!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:20 pm
“I went to get my mother!” Splash explained, with great exuberance. “She’s a Legendary!”

Peep continued to smile, her eyes glowing, her form much smaller than the average Acha but her presence somehow much more. “I offered to bless her,” she said, with laughter in her voice. “But she wanted me to give it to you instead. Are you ready?”

LOLTERGEIST
all good <3

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out