Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Roleplay
[PRP] tisket, tasket, basket?! [ fireside + sunny

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:29 pm
It was supposed to be a morning pick up of the paper and maybe some milk. Fireside Shadows expected nothing out of the norm for this, except maybe he'd see a cat or a bird.

Not a basket. He was certainly not expecting a basket of all things to appear, and as he looked it over a whole wave of emotions and thoughts flooded his mind. Things like.

Was this a joke?

Who had a baby and abandoned it here?

What was he going to do if and when his sister finds out?

Honestly the idea of a foal wasn't strange to the unicorn, he was quite okay with kids, but to have one show up so suddenly? What had he done recently that would have merited such a thing? Carefully levitating the basket as to not disturb the foal inside, he moved a bit away from Hestia and towards a nearby bench, ready to sort his thoughts out.

RozeyBear
ohoho!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:39 pm
Morning was never Sunny Delight's favourite time of day, but this morning seemed to be rapidly spiraling into the weirdest day of his life. There, with the morning paper, sat a carefully covered basket on his doorstep. He blinked, hoping it to be a trick of the light. When it didn't go away, the aquatic leaned forward, lifting one corner of the blanket slowly. The squeak that came from him when he saw a small hoofed leg beneath the blanket was not manly at all, nor was the way he dropped the blanket and practically shoved himself outside, head jerking this way and that as he tried to find whoever had deposited a foal on his doorstep.

After finding no one, Sunny spun around to eye the basket. “There's no way that belongs to me.” Deep down, he knew it did. The colours were too similar, even with the creamy browns mixed in there. “I can't have a kid. I didn't do anything to get a kid.” He mumbled to himself as he moved closer to the basket again. He kept reassuring himself that this was not his foal, they'd been mistaken and all he had to do was find the Alicorn responsible and correct it. The only thing about that was that required speaking with Alicorn of Fertility and he highly suspected this was all because of that festival he'd gone to--which had, in fact, been in part for her.

His nose wrinkled as he contemplated confronting an Alicorn with complaints of any kind. One such as “but I didn't want kids yet” didn't seem good enough to allow him escape without some form of retribution. Especially when offspring were considered gifts, treasures. He tilted his head, lifting a hoof to tuck the skewed blanket back around the small foal slumbering inside. Maybe he could do this. Maybe he could be a cool, single dad. Though it would be nice to find out who the foal's other parent was. He sighed softly, bending to pick up the basket as gently as he could. A walk would likely help clear his head.

He'd gone a few blocks before he realized that, no the walk hadn't helped. Now all he could think about what the other parent. Who were they? Did they have a basket too, or did only he get one? If he met them, would they even get along? Sunny groaned lowly, moving toward a set of benches further ahead. He needed a break.

The closer he got, however, the quicker he began to walk. There was somepony else sitting there already, and beside them a basket. He knew it was one in a million but he honestly had to see, right? The aquatic nearly skid to a stop when he came close enough to get a really good look at the two. He vaguely recognized the unicorn sitting there. He'd been the one he'd passed at the offerings to Seraphim, right? His gaze moved to the basket with him, eying the patterning and colours on the blanket a little longer than he should have. With great ease, he set his own basket down and looked between it and the rather cute unicorn he’d just come upon.

“I think these are supposed to be a set.”

houllow
I kinda got carried away sorry xD

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 pm
For all his quiet thinking had done, Fireside Shadows still didn't have much of an answer. A peek inside had shown him there was a slumbering foal - an aquatic looking foal at that - and no other answers had come from the look. The unicorn had no gaps in his memory when it came to being with anyone, seeing as he hadn't been with anyone, and so there was no possible way a foal who shared much of his color and potential markings could have been dropped off at his house as a joke.

The child certainly wasn't that of his sister, that much the stallion was certain of. Hearth Lights would have spilled the beans long ago if she was carrying, as the mare wasn't the type to keep secrets, but ugh....all this thinking was getting him nowhere and fast. The only trail of breadcrumbs he could follow was that he'd made a visit to the Unicorn of Fertility just recently with the hopes of cheering her up. He hadn't been alone though, there'd been dozens of other ponies, and it wasn't like his gift was amazing or anything, but.

. . . . He wouldn't put it past her to suddenly do this. The stallion had heard she was fickle in the best and worst of ways, and a glance to the basket at his side had Fireside believing that this was just the sort of thing she'd do. The only question now was who was the other pony? It took two to tango, everypony knew that, and while this little foal had a lot of him at first glance there were other things he didn't recognize (. Like the color of the mane, the fact it was an aquatic, or -

[ “I think these are supposed to be a set.” ]

His question was answered before he could say it aloud, and he looked up from where he'd been glancing to meet the eyes of a ....stunning stallion. A stunning aquatic stallion. Quickly his eyes darted between them, their basket, and his own basket, all the while the gears turned inside his head. "So it would seem. I take it you went to try and cheer up that Alicorn as well?" Fireside didn't recall seeing him there, which he could kick himself over because if he had he certainly wouldn't have forgotten someone as breathtaking as the pony before him. Everything about them radiated brightness and color, not to mention that mane. He'd seen that same mane on the foal.

On their foal. Foals.

RozeyBear
the meta is eating me alive but WE GONNA HAVE A FAMILY OKAY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:46 pm

tab While the unicorn looked him and their--wow that was weird--basket over, Sunny tilted his head slightly. Maybe he was totally, unashamedly checking him out but hey, they did have foals together, right? He could always just reference that if and when he was caught. He didn't give it a second thought as he slipped onto the bench, situating the baskets together. They were actually kind of cute, now that he stopped and paid real attention to them.

tab He chuckled when the other male asked him if he'd gone to the festival. "Yep. Got a lot more than I bargained for, too," he grinned, clearly in a much better mood than he had been earlier. Perhaps his walk had helped after all. Then again, it could always be the fact he was around a rather attractive pony.

tab Without missing a beat, he held out a hoof to the unicorn. His smile still played across his lips as he introduced himself, "My name's Sunny Delight." His gaze stayed locked on the other pony, patient and expectant.

houllow
          I'm sorry this took so long my rp muse went kaput orz

RozeyBear
Crew

Naughty Bear

▶ Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items