Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ღ Affluent Area
Sunflower Shopping Center

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:50 pm
Welcome to the bustling mall! Come and hang out with friends or buy gifts for family at the last minute!

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Everybody wants to be a cat. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

It was finally her day off, and one way she had liked to spend them was simply hanging out with her son. Now… where was the little brat? For weeks, Desi had bugged Nico about going to the shopping center. There was a new video game that he wanted, and she had planned on getting it for him anyways. With a bit of an annoyed groan, Momma Cat looked around everywhere for her mischievous little kitten. ” Desmond! Where are you? “ The woman called out as she aimlessly wander the center, blue eyes scanning every nook and cranny that she could find. That little boy was notorious for being a sneaky little cat. She could look away for less than a second and then, POOF, he’d be gone! Nico stomped about the area, each second getting more and more frustrated. Why did he play these games all the time! It wasn’t safe to just run about on his own like that!

As Nico ran about the shopping center, Desi just so happened to walk into one of the larger toy stores. With the bright colorful lights and mountain of toys displayed onto the shelves, how could he not walk in? Besides, while his mom was busy with finding him, he figured he could scope out the area and see what else he could convince her to buy for him. With wide eyes, the kid walked up and down different aisles to see what he wanted.

. . .Because the cat's the only cat, who knows where it's at!
MOOD: (Nico) Frustrated : (Desi) Excitedxxx COMPANY: Bratty son xxx OUTFIT: Casual Winterxxx OOC:
User Image
-> Desi Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:45 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"inishie no otome tachi yo
kari some no yume ni utau
ikusen no toki wo koete
koko ni ikiru

A~ sou yo itsudemo onna wa joyuu yo
kitsune janai kitsune janai
otome wa Name tara i kanzeyo!

A~ yamato nadeshiku onna wa kawaru no
zutto itsumo kienai you ni
hanabi wo ageru no

A~ saite chiru no ga onna no sadame yo
kao de waratte kokoro de naite
junjou otomena megitsune yo"

Sakura & Miyako Zenko

Running along through the aisles, the little fox girl surveyed the different toys on the shelf, ranking each one that caught her eye. Her mom was going to buy her one, and she wanted to make sure she didn't waste this gift by picking out something that wasn't her favorite. As soon as she was done with an aisle, she would pop out and wave to her mom so that she would know where she was. She knew about the creepy people who lurked around and would kidnap kids and sell them off as slaves. She didn't want that at all. It used to be, her mom would have followed her down the aisles, but her mom was a lot slower and got tired more easily now that her belly was all big and swollen and going to pop out a baby soon. So they compromised.

Part way down an aisle, she nearly ran into a kid who looked to be busy shopping as well. He was almost a foot taller than her, probably older than her, and was dressed like a little dandy or something. Her tail flickered in curiosity as she looked at the new specimen before her. "What'cha doin' out here by yourself? Don't you know there are bad men who like to capture little kids and lock them in basement dungeons? Not here right now maybe, but they definitely exist." That was totally common knowledge, right? "Well, you found the right person at least. My mom is here, and she and I can both fight well. So we'll keep you safe until your mom or dad or whoever shows up." Best.Freaking.Samaritan.Ever.

"And I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
The world's in trouble, there's no communication
And everyone can say what they wanna to say
It never gets better, anyway

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation
And I only feel good when I got no pain
And that's how I'm gonna stay"

With: no one per se older kidxxxxxxRelationship: sinlge no friendsxxxxxxOoc: Let the education begin!
Chips: The Mother, Security, Improvised Weapons, Domestic, and EncyclopediaxxxxxxTerm Completion: 97%
Form: Human

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:08 pm
User Image
User Image
Everybody wants to be a cat. . .

Checking out the array of toys varying from action figures to toy guns with foam darts, Desi was choosing which to go with until a sudden presence was felt nearby. He turned his head to the side slightly as a younger looking girl had came up to him going on about kidnappers and basement dungeons? Is this a stranger danger lesson from a kid YOUNGER than him? ” Pfft~ “ His mom had already chewed his ear about weirdos and creeps like that. However, he wasn’t too worried though about that. ” Yeah, yeah, kid. My mom’s already gave me that spiel. “ The young lad replied as he turned his gaze back onto the prizes displayed before him. ” I don’t need protection! My mom told me that if someone weirdo grabs me then I need to elbow him in the ding-dong and run. But she also said I can scratch people if they try to beat me up, too! “ To prove a point, Desi held up a hand to show how his claws could extend out and then back in. Similar to Nico’s ability, except for that fact that he couldn’t fully shift just yet. He was still working on that bit. ” Where’s your mom at, anyways? “

Before he could ask anything else, a loud voice practically made the kitten jump. ” DESMOND HAYASHIDA. “ Uh-Oh. Looks like Mama cat finally caught up with her naughty child. With hands placed on her hips, a scowl plastered onto her face, Nico stormed her way over, towering over the 6 year old. ” Didn’t I tell you not to run off when we’re out in public? That crap’s not funny! Hmph. You’re only getting ONE thing now, so you better make it worth it, young man. “ Ugh! She just had to ruin the fun. ” It’s just a game of hide-and-seek, mom…! “ Desi gave out an annoyed huff. How was he supposed to choose ONE thing out of a whole store full of goodies to take home?

. . .Because the cat's the only cat, who knows where it's at!
MOOD: (Nico) Angry : (Desi) Grumpyxxx COMPANY: Bratty Son | Little Fox Kidxxx OUTFIT: Casual Winterxxx OOC:
User Image
-> Desi Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain
Crew

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:32 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"inishie no otome tachi yo
kari some no yume ni utau
ikusen no toki wo koete
koko ni ikiru

A~ sou yo itsudemo onna wa joyuu yo
kitsune janai kitsune janai
otome wa Name tara i kanzeyo!

A~ yamato nadeshiku onna wa kawaru no
zutto itsumo kienai you ni
hanabi wo ageru no

A~ saite chiru no ga onna no sadame yo
kao de waratte kokoro de naite
junjou otomena megitsune yo"

Sakura & Miyako Zenko

Miyako rather liked this child, he was feisty and didn't seem to care about things: truly a perfect accomplice. Even better, he had claws that he could use! Was he also a fox person? He had better not be a dog person, or she might have to claw his face off on principle. She was about to reply to his question when a really angry woman stormed in and started yelling at him. So that was his mom? There was definitely a familial resemblance, and maybe even some similar personality points. She really should just stand back and let things go their natural course, but she enjoyed getting involved in things and stirring up mischief, that and if she played it right, she might be able to make him owe her. "Thank you Desi for showing me around. I would have gotten so lost if you hadn't helped me out. I'm sorry it took so long." And practically right on cue, her mother showed up. It had taken too long for her daughter to check back in, and while she may not have been the most expressive of parents, she still cared deeply for her daughter. "Thanks for keeping an eye on us, mom. Sorry, we got looking at action figures. He couldn't decide which he wanted." Sakura knew her daughter was up to something, but she was more of a laissez-faire parent: keep them from doing anything potentially hazardous, but they were definitely free to make other mistakes. She turned to the other adult, "I am sorry if my daughter has caused you a problem. I should have been watching her more closely." Normally she would have bowed, but in her present state, that was just about impossible, instead she merely bowed her head, hoping that was enough to signify her sincerity.

"And I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
The world's in trouble, there's no communication
And everyone can say what they wanna to say
It never gets better, anyway

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past, it's a new generation
And I only feel good when I got no pain
And that's how I'm gonna stay"

With: Miyako, Female Adult, Offspring of said adult:Mom, Desi, and Desi's momxxxxxxRelationship: Single:No friendsxxxxxxOoc: :Miyako just sort of made the name up on the spot.
Chips: The Mother, Security, Improvised Weapons, Domestic, and EncyclopediaxxxxxxTerm Completion: 97%
Form: Human

ღ Affluent Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff