Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Awakening
▷ Power Approval [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:14 pm
Pick Me!

Username: XMoonFighterX
Pony: Sepsis Bloodrot
Suggested Powers:
Septic Step: Wherever Sepsis steps he leaves a splotch of decay centered around his hooves.
Aura of Decay: Sepsis has an aura about him. The longer anything is in this radius of 30 feet the faster and more prolonged the effects are. Organic things begin to rot. The larger the object the longer it takes. Plants will with and animals will often fall ill. If the object is already dead the decay process is expedited.
Effluvia Gas: Sepsis creates a cloud of thick gas. This is gas is a concentrated form of his magic. This gas can cause extreme illness if inhaled. It causes plants and other small organisms to die immediately. Larger creatures can stand some time in it but not for long.
Enchanting: Septis can enchant a small inorganic object that gives off a 5 foot radius of Aura of Rot. Enchantment only lasts for 24 hours.
Domain: Decay

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:24 am
Abeno Seimei
Approved!

Reoakee
Both Approved!

Valdmir Talamore
Approved

lisais-fire619
Approved!

X Moon Fighter X
Approved!

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:52 am
Pick Me!

Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pony: XxX
Suggested Powers:
Passive:
Inspirational Aura: Hanging out around this boy will likely give you the inspiration to do the new thing you've always wanted to do... sticking around for too long though can cause a deterioration in one's natural inhibitions and can inspire some to try things they really shouldn't try.
Your Deepest Desire: Look deep into Xavier's eyes and you will be compelled to utter your truest desire. After all, sometimes just admitting what you want is half the battle to being inspired to actually do something about it.
Glamour: If Xavier is in the same room, artwork or music looks or sounds more beautiful than it actually is, drawing on the original inspiration of the creator

Active (these powers are no longer useable after the horn cracked, they are just being approved for backstory and plotting purposes):
Glamourous: A more powerful version of Glamour, Xavier was able to enchant artwork or music to come "to life". It was only temporary and often a double-edged sword, as once the thing became stationary again, it was often dull and lifeless, like the artistic soul had been sucked right out of it.
What You Didn't Know You Needed: Xavier had a mix of telepathy in this, as he was able to sense what a pony needed in order to do something, and was able to conjure it without prompt. (i.e. Comes across an artist that thinks his painting needs more blue, so a tube of blue paint just appears)
Uninhibited Talent: Similar to Inspirational Aura, but active and more powerful. An individual with a talent will find that talent maximized; but still in tandem with hard work and practice. A violinist would be granted perfect pitch, which is a great skill to have as a violinist, but would be of no use if a violinist never practiced.

Domain: Inspiration

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:00 am
Pick Me!

Username:Cheyriddle4
Pony: Link
Suggested Powers: Heat: Allows the Alicorn to heat up the gold to make into their instruments to fix things.

Gold Manipulation: Melds the gold into whatever thing he needs to fix something. Whether that be golden thread, Wax, or gold to cool into pottery.

Sew: Using the golden thread he sews things back together.

Meld: Allows him to put just enough gold to piece things back together to make things beautiful again.

Creative Solutions: Allows them to see what process is needed to fix something.
Domain: Broken

Nymphiea

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:08 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Bluedemonwolf
Pony: Heartless Pon
Suggested Powers: Shaded Truths: aka Darksense, Is able to look at another pony and see into their heart. Can only see how much darkness resides in their heart and nothing else.

The Eye of Darkness: Aka Darkvision. Can see in darkness as if the darkness were dim light, so areas of darkness are only lightly obscured as far as they are concerned. However, they can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. This is good for up to 60 feet and can be cast on another willing pony for 1 hour.

Enter the Darkness: aka Hide in Shadows. Is able to hide in a shadow, dark space, or puddle of darkness much like a Ghoulie. It is visible that they are hiding there as the shadow looks darker or like a puddle of darkness. They are not able to help others hide in shadows. It is something that can only be used by them.

The Key of Darkness: aka Dark Castings. Is able to create a space of darkness around them. Space would be 10 feet diameter with them in the center. Inside this space it is pitch black. They are able to cast this darkness onto inanimate objects that can cast a smaller space of darkness but it's effectiveness decreases if they try to cast on multiple objects (most they could cast on is 5 objects but instead of being pitch black the objects would only darken the space around them slightly making everything still visible). Object must be out in the open and if covered the dark space goes away until it is revealed again. When cast on an object it lasts for 2 hours before fading away.

Sinister Shadows: aka Darkness' Vigor. Is able to increase or decrease the amount of darkness in another's heart (will be only with permission of the pony's owner) which can affect how that pony acts. More darkness could lead to them doing more 'evil' acts or perhaps negatively affects their mental health. Less darkness could lead to them doing more 'good' acts or positively affects their mental health. Would be up to the ponies owner on how exactly. Is not permanent and will only last for a set amount of time.

Darkness of the Unknown: aka Shadow Puppets. Is able to create and cast shadows of different shapes and sizes where there should be none. Used to mess with others or perhaps to entertain them.

((If you're wondering why all the aka names, the first names are track listings from the various KH soundtracks so I won't actually use them to avoid any copyright issues. I just wanted a quick KH reference for them.))

Domain: Darkness

Nymphiea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:23 pm
Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pick Me!

Username: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Pony: XxX
Suggested Powers:
Passive:
Inspirational Aura: Hanging out around this boy will likely give you the inspiration to do the new thing you've always wanted to do... sticking around for too long though can cause a deterioration in one's natural inhibitions and can inspire some to try things they really shouldn't try.
Your Deepest Desire: Look deep into Xavier's eyes and you will be compelled to utter your truest desire. After all, sometimes just admitting what you want is half the battle to being inspired to actually do something about it.
Glamour: If Xavier is in the same room, artwork or music looks or sounds more beautiful than it actually is, drawing on the original inspiration of the creator

Active (these powers are no longer useable after the horn cracked, they are just being approved for backstory and plotting purposes):
Glamourous: A more powerful version of Glamour, Xavier was able to enchant artwork or music to come "to life". It was only temporary and often a double-edged sword, as once the thing became stationary again, it was often dull and lifeless, like the artistic soul had been sucked right out of it.
What You Didn't Know You Needed: Xavier had a mix of telepathy in this, as he was able to sense what a pony needed in order to do something, and was able to conjure it without prompt. (i.e. Comes across an artist that thinks his painting needs more blue, so a tube of blue paint just appears)
Uninhibited Talent: Similar to Inspirational Aura, but active and more powerful. An individual with a talent will find that talent maximized; but still in tandem with hard work and practice. A violinist would be granted perfect pitch, which is a great skill to have as a violinist, but would be of no use if a violinist never practiced.

Domain: Inspiration

Nymphiea

Approved <33

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:27 pm
Cheyriddle4
Pick Me!

Username:Cheyriddle4
Pony: Link
Suggested Powers: Heat: Allows the Alicorn to heat up the gold to make into their instruments to fix things.

Gold Manipulation: Melds the gold into whatever thing he needs to fix something. Whether that be golden thread, Wax, or gold to cool into pottery.

Sew: Using the golden thread he sews things back together.

Meld: Allows him to put just enough gold to piece things back together to make things beautiful again.

Creative Solutions: Allows them to see what process is needed to fix something.
Domain: Broken

Nymphiea

Approved!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:28 pm
Bluedemonwolf
Pick Me!

Pony: Heartless Pon
Suggested Powers: Shaded Truths: aka Darksense, Is able to look at another pony and see into their heart. Can only see how much darkness resides in their heart and nothing else.

The Eye of Darkness: Aka Darkvision. Can see in darkness as if the darkness were dim light, so areas of darkness are only lightly obscured as far as they are concerned. However, they can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray. This is good for up to 60 feet and can be cast on another willing pony for 1 hour.

Enter the Darkness: aka Hide in Shadows. Is able to hide in a shadow, dark space, or puddle of darkness much like a Ghoulie. It is visible that they are hiding there as the shadow looks darker or like a puddle of darkness. They are not able to help others hide in shadows. It is something that can only be used by them.

The Key of Darkness: aka Dark Castings. Is able to create a space of darkness around them. Space would be 10 feet diameter with them in the center. Inside this space it is pitch black. They are able to cast this darkness onto inanimate objects that can cast a smaller space of darkness but it's effectiveness decreases if they try to cast on multiple objects (most they could cast on is 5 objects but instead of being pitch black the objects would only darken the space around them slightly making everything still visible). Object must be out in the open and if covered the dark space goes away until it is revealed again. When cast on an object it lasts for 2 hours before fading away.

Sinister Shadows: aka Darkness' Vigor. Is able to increase or decrease the amount of darkness in another's heart (will be only with permission of the pony's owner) which can affect how that pony acts. More darkness could lead to them doing more 'evil' acts or perhaps negatively affects their mental health. Less darkness could lead to them doing more 'good' acts or positively affects their mental health. Would be up to the ponies owner on how exactly. Is not permanent and will only last for a set amount of time.

Darkness of the Unknown: aka Shadow Puppets. Is able to create and cast shadows of different shapes and sizes where there should be none. Used to mess with others or perhaps to entertain them.

((If you're wondering why all the aka names, the first names are track listings from the various KH soundtracks so I won't actually use them to avoid any copyright issues. I just wanted a quick KH reference for them.))

Domain: Darkness

Nymphiea

Approved!

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

polliwoggi
Crew

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:26 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Variable Nonsense
Pony: Blop
Suggested Powers:

Second Star on the Right - Ponies sometimes feel as though they're aging just being around Overgrowth, but typically it isn't dramatic enough to make an actual difference. However, with concentrated effort, he can make ponies age and grow dramatically fast. This doesn't make up for any lost time of course; a foal will still be a foal in an adult body.

It Follows - Organisms around Overgrowth, especially plants and fungi, grow at a markedly increased rate even when he is not actively concentrating on it. Within a two foot radius of his presence, these things will grow approximately six times faster than normal and, in the case of plants and fungi, attempt to grow towards or onto him. Should he remain in one place for several days, he and anything around him will be grown over entirely if allowed.

Life, Uh, Finds a Way - At will, Overgrowth can spontaneously generate sprouts and spores on any organic material. These sprouts will grow at an increased pace if not removed, even when he leaves, growing three to five times faster than normal until the host they were spawned upon is fully consumed. After, they return to normal plant and/or fungi growth.

Itchy. Tasty. - On concentration, Overgrowth can force living tissue in a confined area to grow and multiply at an alarming rate. The affected area is no bigger than a single cubed foot, though organisms of course may move from this space of their own free will. He can't choose what grows, and both bodily cells and bacteria in the area are affected, typically resulting in either infectious or cancerous growth if used on a living being. This does not affect virii, however, as they are not entirely 'alive' and do not reproduce entirely of their own motion.

Restless Dreams - An aura of intensity surrounds Overgrowth; ponies within a hundred feet of him will have certain emotions and feelings amplified over time, growing 'seeds' of emotion planted in their heart. Happiness and love will slowly swell into ecstasy and obsessive adoration; discontentment and dislike will twist into violent anger and loathing. It takes several days for a full transformation, but the feelings linger as though natural once his presence is gone. This cannot induce feelings that were not already present; it only amplifies things that were already beginning to sprout.

Domain: Overgrowth

Nymphiea
Pinging you since someone has to do my approval |D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:19 am
Pick Me!

Username: Abeno Seimei
Pony: -link to their uncert-
Suggested Powers: -up to 6-

Seed of Hope - plants the feeling of Hope inside of a pony for up to a day or a group of ponies for up to 2 hours. After that, Hope and Optimism can be sustained by choice.

Silver Lining Sight - Causes the world to seem more colorful, Vibrant, and positive overall. Lasting up to a day for up to 3 ponies.

will add more later

Domain: Hope

Variable Nonsense

Abeno Seimei
pls no post or at least no quote until you're done because I totally won't see edits 8'D

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:44 am
Pick Me!

Username: Abeno Seimei
Suggested Powers:

Prize winning gourd - can influence growing gourds to grow into giant vibrant fruits. 20 ft radius. effected by the amount of time she spends with them.

Expert carver - She has an eye for finding the statue within the gourd and can carve and construct amazing things out of them.

Pumpkin Spice and everything nice - can summon perfectly prepared pumpkin treats be it a dozen cupcakes, a cake, or a pair of pies.

Everlast - she can bless gourds to keep them from wilting, spoiling, or rotting away.

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:15 pm
Pick Me!

Username: Reoakee
Suggested Powers: -up to 6-
Domain: Luxury

Variable Nonsense

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

polliwoggi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:33 pm
(posting for constantLogic/sharkberrypizza)

Pick Me!

Username: sharkberrypizza
Pony: click
Suggested Powers:

From Dust - The alicorn of aesthetics isn't really his body; most of it is just an ever-changing hard light projection! Those in the know assume even his head isn't real -- there's whispered talk it's just something that got sucked into the whole experiment that created him. Only the horn is verifiably "him," and as such he's capable of shrugging off damage to his beautiful form with little effort. Direct damage to that central point, however, may well kill him.

Dream Sequins - You'd think the ability to guide one toward pleasant, aimless wastes full of pastel shopping malls and long-running, animated sitcoms would garner some respect or awe, but no one likes elevator music. Not even in their dreams.

Window Shopping - Speaking of malls, they're one of the places the alicorn of aesthetics feels drawn to the most, likely because he can strike someone with the overwhelming impulse to buy any random object their eyes might land on in the blink of the same. Now that's capitalism, folks!

Visualization - Beyond Dream Sequins, the alicorn of aesthetics can see into someone's true desire to -- what, do you think he can just *give someone what they want*? Of course not, but he can help them visualize it by filling a room with their mind's eye vision, much like he can create himself a beautiful forme - some gossip.

SUBSONIC VIBING - The alicorn of aesthetics is chill. So chill, in fact, that the mere act of being in his presence can make someone's thoughts scatter as the strong desire to do absolutely nothing and a sudden, sublime longing for a future history washes over them. It is because of this that he appears infrequently as possible; what would life be like if no one ever desired a thing? Boring.

Domain: Aesthetics

Variable Nonsense

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:59 pm

Variable Nonsense
Approving Overgrowth unless Nym tells me that I needed to wait for her. 8')

Abeno Seimei
Waiting on Hope, but for pumpkinpone: how long does Everlast, well, last? Is it forever, a month, a week, etc?

Reoakee
Golden Gifts - what is the largest sort of item he can create, and how often can he "fully" use his power if he up and decided he wanted to? If he makes a blanket made of solid gold thread, for instance, how long would his 'full' recharge be? Something like a 'few days', maybe, so he can't completely oversaturate the market if that sounds okay to you, since it wouldn't be very luxury if ~everyone~ had them? (Even if he chooses not to do it this is one I think would be important to note lorewise~)

post for sharkberrypizza
approved

polliwoggi
Crew

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:43 pm
Pick Me!

Pony: Moros
Suggested Powers: Pack Bonds: Able to 'claim' others as part of her pack by giving them a charm that has magic infused with it. Allows Moro to sense their well being, if they need help (like if they're panicking and thinking they need help), or general direction. Distance makes it all harder to sense so the closer they are to her the better.
Charm will need 'recharging' each month and will lose power as time goes by until it is recharged. To make the charm it requires a ritual to be performed and can only happen once a month during the full moon. The ritual will only create one charm. To recharge a charm a different ritual at the new moon must be performed but multiple charms can be charged.

Wolf Song: Able to howl and communicate with those who are part of her pack. Works best in shorter ranges but can be heard 10 miles away under ideal conditions. Pack members can communicate back but must howl to do so.

Canine Language: Able to understand any sort of canine, although wolves are the ones she can best communicate with. Other canines are like speaking to someone with an accent depending on how closely related to a wolf it is. Is able to 'bless' a charm to allow others to share this ability for a day.

Pack Tactics: Allows pack members to better hunt or organize for activities. Members will instinctively know what is expected of them or how other pack members will be moving. It's like they know what other members are thinking without actually knowing what they're thinking.

Dominance: Moros has a natural aura of dominance that others instantly recognize that she is an alpha. She can pull dominance to make others listen to her while in her presence taking up their full attention. She can also use it to make submissive ponies feel safe and protected or use it to make someone who was injured hold still for treatment. Works best on those who have a pack bond with her.

Summon Wolf: Moros can howl a special song to summon up to ten wolves per day to her location. Wolves will obey Moros as if she was their alpha and will leave if she dismisses them, falls asleep or unconscious, or 24 hours has passed. (I'd like to do this as a roll a d10 to see how many she summons and if she doesn't hit max she can later summon more up to the max. So say she summons 4 then she can howl later to summon up to 6 more.)
Domain: Wolves

Variable Nonsense

▶ Awakening

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas