Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply Fantaisie
Find Roleplay Partners! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Captain

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:29 pm
Find someone to interact with your characters!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Simply list all of your available characters here or request from someones list of available characters by quoting them.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:19 pm
Seth Richard - A vampire male equally proficient in prowling the night as he is at exploiting web application vulnerabilities. Has a shy personality.  

A-T

Enlightened Savagery
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:02 pm
I got an exotic character free for any mighty fine interactions, my main girl Maria Mortaire is ready for some mind games

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:56 pm
My character Princess Rei L. Riberu is currently free to interact with anyone if they wish.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:18 pm
Princess Zelda21
My character Princess Rei L. Riberu is currently free to interact with anyone if they wish.

Hello Princess Zelda21! Welcome to Fantaisie City!

As far as interactions are concerned, there's the arcade in the Downtown section where a Lich will give a kickass performance. Then there's a couple of parks and other locations where Rei can meet new people.

On another note, we have a Discord where we mostly plan our interactions. Feel free to join us there if you'd like, and we may be able to help Rei meet a new friend! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:55 pm
A-T
Princess Zelda21

Hello Princess Zelda21! Welcome to Fantaisie City!

As far as interactions are concerned, there's the arcade in the Downtown section where a Lich will give a kickass performance. Then there's a couple of parks and other locations where Rei can meet new people.

On another note, we have a Discord where we mostly plan our interactions. Feel free to join us there if you'd like, and we may be able to help Rei meet a new friend! : D

Thank you, A-T! Hmm, I'm honestly not sure where to begin. Do I pick a random place and have Rei just go there to meet different people or something? Just curious. I'm kinda used to just posting in a guild for brainstorming ideas and such.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:33 am
Princess Zelda21

Thank you, A-T! Hmm, I'm honestly not sure where to begin. Do I pick a random place and have Rei just go there to meet different people or something? Just curious. I'm kinda used to just posting in a guild for brainstorming ideas and such.

Sorry for the late response!

That is one way to go about it; feel free to check the threads that are active and just hop in if you'd like. Of course, for more planned scenarios, you might want to PM other users over Gaia or on our Discord chat. :thumbsup: Hope that helps.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:33 pm
Seth will be at the library. Is anyone interested in interfering with a vampire's book search?

EDIT: Found a RP partner for Roland on Discord. Thank you, everybody; Seth is still available to meet at the library.  

A-T

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:24 pm
Looking for someone to roleplay with at the coffee shop. D :

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:29 pm
A-T
Seth will be at the library. Is anyone interested in interfering with a vampire's book search?

EDIT: Found a RP partner for Roland on Discord. Thank you, everybody; Seth is still available to meet at the library.

Would Seth mind if Rei joined him there perhaps? Figured I'd ask since she's hardly had a chance to meet anyone quite yet. Pardon the double quote, sorry.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

A-T

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:42 pm
Princess Zelda21
A-T

Would Seth mind if Rei joined him there perhaps? Figured I'd ask since she's hardly had a chance to meet anyone quite yet. Pardon the double quote, sorry.

It's all good! I did not see the double quote notice. x)

Sure thing! Though, bear in mind that Seth will enter the library from an unconventional entrance. Would you like to post first?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:50 pm
A-T
Princess Zelda21
A-T

It's all good! I did not see the double quote notice. x)

Sure thing! Though, bear in mind that Seth will enter the library from an unconventional entrance. Would you like to post first?

Yeah, not a problem! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:43 pm
KateIyn
Looking for someone to roleplay with at the coffee shop. D :

Umm...if you are looking for a weird matchup, I've got a lich available. He doesn't usually drink coffee, but he could be persuaded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:29 pm
Well, I've now got my lovely assassin Lisa available for interaction!

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:19 pm
Well, I guess Princess Rei is currently free, if anyone wishes to interact with her...?  
Fantaisie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff