Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chopsticks

Back to Guilds

A guild of art, writing, general discussion---let's go with everything. 

Tags: Literate, Arts, Roleplaying, Fantasy, Chat 

Reply Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)
[PRP] Baby Steps Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:11 pm
"Honey, you did what you felt was best at the time. You can't keep blaming yourself for what happened. After all, no one knew it would take longer than it was supposed to,"she reminded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:25 pm
She was right. Noah knew she was right, but it didn’t make him feel much better. He swallowed and nodded. No one had known. It was true. No one could have known what was going to happen. He held her close.

“I won’t leave you again,” he said. “Not ever.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:40 am
"Well you are still going to have to go places, but I knew what you meant. And I am glad to know you will be here for a long time to come. I could use all the help I can get with the house and my inn,"she admitted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:05 am
Going to places was fine, as long as she was by his side or he knew he’d be headed home soon. Her next thought caused him to pause. He’d be helping in the house and inn now that he was back? He didn’t mind that.

“I don’t think I’ll be up for helping much yet,” he said. “I might scare everyone away.”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:49 pm
"Oh, I didn't mean right away, dear, I mean eventually. When you feel up to doing more, that is up to you. Just having you beside me makes me happy,"she told him brightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:42 am
Not right away? Noah nodded in understanding. He really did need to get better before he tried to do much. He gave her a smile and kissed her cheek.

“I want to catch some Pokémon soon, you can’t keep me trapped forever.” He was teasing. “You can come. Paian too, he’s fussy.  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:53 pm
"I don't want you trapped forever, dear, I just want you safe. You know better than anyone there is a difference. How many times did you tell me to be careful when my condition was flaring up? And I am sure both of us would love getting to spend time with you catching Pokemon,"she nodded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:32 am
Noah knew the difference, and he gave her a smile. He was sure he would be fretting at her again. “Paian’s filled my shoes there,” he said. “A bit too well, maybe.”

He kissed her cheek. “Let’s go tomorrow,” he said. “Maybe we can catch something together.” He missed his Pokémon and knew there was no replacing them, but he wanted to try and feel whole again.  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:39 pm
"Paian has always known some bossing, but he did up it while you were gone. I guess I will just have you both to sit me down when I overdo it from now on, huh? And sure, I think tomorrow would be a nice day, as long as we stay close to home,"she suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:49 am
“You’ll have to deal with us both,” Noah agreed, with a laugh. He didn’t know how Paian would take it, but bossing Dea had been his job first. “But try not to overdo it?”

He hesitated for a long moment, realizing he couldn’t recall what type of Pokémon he’d find so close to home. He looked to her. “I suppose,” he said. “What will we find? Not Pidgy’s?” He hated them. They were the zubats of meadows.  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:33 pm
"Hey, just as long as you remember not to overdo it yourself, sir. And let's see, we have some Pidgey, but I know those are not your favorite Pokemon. I believe we have some plant pokemon and some bug. Just depends on what decides to wander through,"she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:34 am
Noah couldn’t promise not to overdo it. He gave her a smile. “I guess Paian can boss both of us,” he said. He could never tell when he was overdoing it until he overdid it and ended up exhausted the day after. “Plant Pokémon sound fun! And bug types.” But he would have preferred going to where dragon Pokémon would be found. He knew it was a bit much for either of them.

“Maybe we could find a dragonite,” he suggested.  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:45 am
"I mean anything is possible, but I don't think that one is as likely as you would think. Unless it comes visiting the area for some reason, I think it will be bugs and plants. You have to start small, dear, you can't expect to go where bigger Pokemon is yet,"she reminded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:58 pm
She doubted a dragonite would be around? He sighed. He had hoped they would find something more than a plant or bug Pokémon. She had dashed those hopes. He nodded glumly. “I suppose,” he said. “It’s driving me crazy, not being able to go anywhere. When will I be well enough?”  

Thaliawen
Captain

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:36 am
She reached over and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, knowing he was disappointed. When he asked about when he would be well enough, she wished she had an answer for him.

"I don't know, dear,"she admitted to him quietly.  
Roleplays (PRPs and ORPs go here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff