Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Forbidden Romance: A Intriguing Rp by Orion&AwkwardGirlhood Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:05 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................
"Isn't that quite mean to do to your sister, Master William?" Annie asked when her master walked over to where she stood and gently took Elizabeth's necklace in his hand. Before placing up in his pocket. "She sounds very sad over the necklace." the maid pointed out to the man, in the hopes that he would change his mind. It wasn't Elizabeth's fault for the missing heirloom and wanting to come in. It was hers. She was cleaning and got distract last night..... he didn't change his mind but offered a comprise. He winked at her, making her blush, before he was off.

A blushing Annie went off to the bed, taking off the sheets because it wasn't only her work but she wanted to any bloody trace of the deflowering that happened last night. He was the future lord and the last thing he needed was someone finding out that he had her in his bed.

"You hate me!" Elizabeth cried more after her half brother acted like he was a gentleman and wiped her tears away with a thumb. He had patted her head before going down the halls. Yet, it was the perfect opportunity to sneak into his bedroom. She and her lady-maid went in, going straight for the basket in the far corner of the room. "It's not in here," the young miss said as she turned back in defect. It only then she saw Annie pulling bloody sheets off his bed.......

"I realized that I abandoned you last night. I hope you found something to do with yourself, brother." Elizabeth said as she took her seat at the table with her family after kissing her parents' cheeks, like always. Next to her brother again, knowing his little secret.
...............................................................................................................

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:34 am
AwkwardGirlhood

Young Master William Mason Grey

William listened to the immense conversation in such in cased boredom she could see it relevant on his face. He turned at the sound of Elizabeth but her voice was stony and distant not her typical whiny childish conductor it was very strange as if she seen something tragic and as extremely pissed. He turned his gaze towards his sister surveying her body language she was not very pleased to be even sitting next to him rather she was stiff and curt, all the usual things a woman did when they were rather angry at him. He noted she must have found out about the maid being a virgin he wasn't expecting it either thinking all the women in this house were whores from his experience in london but he assumed he have to be more careful. He smiled softly at his sister playing off the gentleman he truly had to be in order to please all,"Why of course.. a lovely evening reading in the garden before I retired for bed...",he told her his gaze soften as well as he brushed his fingers against Ellizabeth's as he grabbed his silverware,"Lizzie I do have something important to give you later do you mind finding me then?", he asked in a low whisper.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

............................................................................................................................

Elizabeth found it was incredibly amusing to see William bored at their parents conversation. Her half-brother looked as though he was ready to bang his head against the table because of it. The redhead smiled at this thought as her head turned to William, hearing his voice when he recounted his evening. How he read and then simply retired... "That sound like a lovely evening indeed," Lizzie mused over his lie. The girl knew that he had sex last night but didn't want press anymore, in case of her father would say something about his tease.

' 'Lizzie, we had a fun evening too. We heard ghosts all night." Emily and Eleanor chimed in across the table to their older siblings.

"I didn't know our house was haunted," she replied with a giggle in her voice, glancing between William and her sisters.

...............................................................................................................

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:42 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William kept his face from showing any irritation at his sister refusal to seek him out later he smiled instead knowing she would eventually seek him out alone when that happened he could give her the necklace. He turned to hear his younger sisters talking about a ghost as he propped his head up with his hand resting his elbow on the table,"Of course.. we have a ghost you never heard of the weeping woman lizzie?", he asked her curiously taking a sip of his coffee he told them a brief description of the story,"About 50 years ago when grandfather was still a young man a maid he once knew used to roam and tend the garden... one night when he was out in the garden he heard a blood curdling scream and ran to find a woman had been sliced open by the neck.....", he paused turning to lizzie,"They say our great grandfather had planned on having her murdered because she carried his b*****d and because of that she went about the house not even a year to date weeping as she wailed in the horror of her murder and the betrayal of the man she thought who loved her", he smirked at lizzie,"May want to be careful lizzie its been told that any young woman of age is bound to be caught spell bound by her crying and when she finds them she takes their lives before a man can do the same to them", he then rose from the table,"Its all a story though maybe its real maybe it isnt..", he turned to father,"Father you mind if I take the day to go hunting I'm rather relieved to be home for business but I find its probably better to talk business over chasing some Fox...", he smiled at his father,"You care to join?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

...........................................................................................................................
A subtle smile played on Elizabeth's lips when William interrupted her statement and started to talk about how their house was, in fact, haunted. Her dear brother told all of his sisters about a ghost story about a weeping woman. A former maid who is now a phantom that haunt the halls of the manor because of their grandfather's deceit in his younger years. In the years when he was known to be a cunning young man with a streak of being a casanova...as though those traits were heredity to the men in this family. Especially in their younger days.

"Is this so," questioned Lizzie as she looks in her brother's eyes after his story. "I didn't know I was in more trouble than I'm already am with your company." she teased

"Elizabeth" her mother chimed across the table before her husband spoke in after.

"Sorry. Mother...William," the redhead signed

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:22 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William turned his gaze down toward Lizzie and gave her a classy saucy grin, while his father scolded her,"Your brother is an excellent young man and you should know better Elizabeth", he chuckled,"Of course son go get changed I'm sure you wont mind your sister her being a young woman and all they tend to be more outspoken at this age for some reason", he lifted himself from the table and turned to kiss his wife as William exclaimed so delicately,"Oh I am well aware father I don't mind Lizzie being childish at times it just her way of trying to tease me... She will grow out of this manor in due time", he hid his smirk as he turned his back to the family heading back down the hall but he was sure his sister was most likely upset about his remark of calling her out of being childish when she thought herself witting and cunning.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Like a vision from God and without looking, Elizabeth heard the scolding by her father's voice as she continue to look elsewhere. The praise given to her half brother while the redhead received quite the lecture about her behavior. She look up to her half-brother's face where he held a smirk. He was very pleased by this... "Forgive me, Father." said Lizzie as she got up from her seat and walked closer to William, making herself cutesy like a proper lady. ""Forgive me, my dearest brother." The redhead mused over every word in front of William, who was still seated at this time. He looked to her with a blank stare. He must've been taken back by this as she rose on her feet to turn in the direction of her parents at the head of the table.

"William is right....you are right, Father. My brother is a 'wonderful' man but I'm only teasing him. A case of sibling banter....Like you have when Uncle comes for a visit." Lizzie explains as her father rise from his chair to prepare for an hunting trip with his son. But he shall not take his leave with William before getting a tender kiss from his beloved.

After their departure, a few moment had passed when the sound of high heels clap against the hard wooden floor. The door open to reveal Ms. Cavil at the doorway of the dining room. Peeking her head through... " Excuse me, milady Margaret. I'm here to bring the girls to their lessons for today."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:21 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William was rather startled by her ladylike nature and yet he didn't like it.. the meaning of this meant she was going to be obedient in front of father and it would be harder on him to show he was the favorable one; Brooding as he and his father left for the stables he thought perhaps he should be nice enough to give her the necklace back but he wasn't going to just hand it over without something in return... He thought about this all day as he and his father were out hunting fox... The dogs howling put him in an offset mood and his father could see that he was thinking about something other than the hunt,"Son do tell what troubles you?", he asked seeing as they weren't getting anywhere with the hunt,"Nothing much father.. my thoughts trouble me sometimes", he assured him with a flashing smile,"I'll manage now lets see if we got anything?", he raced forward with his father behind him on the horse as the dogs were chasing deer instead of a fox,"Ah.. well suppose its better than nothing...", replied william as he loaded his gun and aiming shot the buck in between the eyes,"Good sport son!", cheered his father as he watched their male servant go off and tag the deer what meat they didn't eat at dinner would be used for the dogs meal... He turned his attention back to the house as they both rode home.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:52 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

"Elizabeth, I want you to read this for a discussion about its prose and themes at our lesson, tomorrow"

This is what Miss Cavil said to her as the governess give her a novel of Tristan and Iseult to read for a lesson on literature. And Elizabeth wasn't the one to complain since she could escape to the garden with a good book in hand, not be subjective to her sisters' musical lessons. They wasn't bad, but they weren't good at playing instruments yet.

Anyhow, this left the redhead to her own devices as Elizabeth walk about the grounds and read. Feeling the sun kissing her face and growing more tired by the moment, Lizzie walked over by a tree and stand like a lady in the shade, reading away about the tragedy of two lovers. In perfect view of the hills that lead to the forest where the men in her family hunt.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:05 am
AwkwardGirlhood

William and his father emerged from the woods. having his thoughts else where William didn't notice his younger sister reading beneath the old oak, and with that he decided now if not ever was the best time to return the gift in which she was whining about earlier. He turned to the servant they had with him,"I'll be leaving my horse to graze outside the garden be sure to fetch and take care of him later". He then galloped down the hill toward the garden in which he dismounted at the garden gate. If he were to bring a horse in here his stepmother would surely kill him. He managed to walk through the gateway casually as he snuck up upon lizzie his arm leaning over ahead of her on the trunk of the tree as he whispered in her ear,"Romeo and Juliet? or another set of star-cross lovers?", he smiled. Waiting for her reaction..  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:14 am
GuenivereOrion
I change the book

Lady Elizabeth Grey

Sitting on the grass underneath the oak tree, Elizabeth was far too consumed in her book to notice her father and her half-brother's arrival back home. Although the redhead did hear the metal gate of the garden closing. It was a few more moment when she did hear a deep voice in her ear. Asking about the book she was reading. A smile came to her face as she look up to met William's eyes. "Very close, Brother," Lizzie said, sounding like a tiniest of praise. "It's actually the tale of Tristan and Iseult."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:55 am
AwkwardGirlhood

William shook his head slowly,"Ah... only to be in love with the one they can never be with...", he mummered she still seemed adsorbed in her book and while she was still looking at it he took the opportunity to take out the necklace.. Rummaging through his pockets he pulled out the chain and held it out and while her eyes were distracted by the pages she would see the flash of gold and the shiny stone danging from its chain as he placed it around her neck and hooked it in the back for her,"I told you I would find it if I had time", he whispered in her ear, planting a soft kiss on the side of her temple he then turned and walked away. There was no point in staying she would probably say thank you and be done with it, After all he had alot of thinking to do regarding the proposition father asked of him...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:00 pm
GuenivereOrion
I change the book

Lady Elizabeth Grey

A smirk came upon Lizzie's face as she heard her half-brother's words. A simple tease on the romance of the concept of the star crossed lovers. People tormented by the misfortune of life that keeps them apart. William would never understand the appeal of such a story. Females were always showered him with praise and admiration, so he never will find himself lonely. He may never find love, but Father would definitely find him a suitable bride. One that could provide and bore children. One that could sew his clothes after a long day of hunting. One that could tolerate his behavior.

But herself could get the appeal of this story. The magical connection of meeting "the one," only finding out that you could never be. The excitement of sneaking out to see him when everyone tells you not. The thrill of kissing his lips for the first time like eating the foribben apple. It was all so romance, as well, interesting.

Elizabeth kept onto her book until the coldness of sliver hit her warm neck then there was a flicker of color in her eyesight. The redhead stopped and look down to see her grandmother's necklace as William's voice caught her ear. "I told you I would find it if I had time," his voice chuckled as her head quickly turned to look at him.

However, it was already too late. Standing up, her brother William peck the side of her head at her temple. Like a loving brother would do before starting to walk out. At this unsuspecting time, Elizabeth wanted to run after him. But knowing how that went the last time, the redhead decided to stay under the tree. "You had it all this time and you made me cried over it, Willy!" she shouted across the space between them like a child.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:09 pm
AwkwardGirlhood

William shook his head and gave a soft chuckle as he kept walking,"You assume to much", he told her back loud enough for her to hear but not shouting as she would have liked perhaps.. It wasn't long before dinner would be afoot and he knew that she would be heading to it soon...
About 2 hour later William had washed up and redressed for dinner providing that he walked down the hallway checking his golden watch as his waist coat for a moment before turning back and gazing ahead he opened the large double doors leading to the dining hall and entered,"Good Afternoon", he greeted everyone with a respectful tone of voice and a charming smile he took his seat at his fathers left side.... The table measurement would have had Lizzie taking father's left but since he was the eldest illegitimate or not he was still going to get fathers fortune... if things went well... He turned his head to the food display trying to catch in on the small talk his parents were developing as he waited for the girls to appear for dinner. Seeing as he was early to the occasion.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Lady Elizabeth Grey

It was two hour later and her cheeks were still flustered with anger. How could William act like he was being a gentlemen when both of them knew the truth----that he knew where the necklace was this morning, but he wanted to see her in tears begging and crying for it. William was an arse and if she was a lady and her father wouldn't scold her, the redhead would say an insult to him. Right in his face.

Upon her arrival, Elizabeth saw that she had been the last to dinner. Even Ms. Cavil had brought the girls down for dinner before her. Everyone seemed engaged with the conversation that youngest members had started about their music lessons---how they wanted as good as Mozart. The young lady had also noticed that her half-brother took her seat. The seat next to Father on the left. However, she decided against complaining about it. Her father would chew her out about it. So Elizabeth walked to the seat next to Mother as a servant pulled it out for her. "Good Evening Mother," she whispered as she sat down,, trying her best not to draw any attention from her sisters' wonderful and wishful dreaming.

One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff