Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP]Branches (Covers Their Tracks X Swanscream)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Covers Their Tracks growled. He couldn't believe how the trees grew around in the swamp and it seemed like every few steps taken, his horns were caught in some branch or another. This time, growling and shaking his head again, they seem to be even worse. "How do they moving in this place?" Tail swishing the twigs and leaves on the ground, showing even more of his agitation.

The male totoma moved his eyes, looking for his companion, yet the little flyer seemed to be out of the area. "Right when I need you again, and you leave me alone. HELPER!" Of course, with each movement, Covers wouldn't hear if the dragon came along or not. Growling and thrashing some more, the buck just kept getting stuck worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:30 pm
Scream had heard the sounds of what seemed to be a struggle from a while back, and had been steadily approaching since. By the time the Totoma growled out for help from his familiar, she was already almost by the buck, his thrashing making it easy to approach silently.

For a while Scream stood still, hesitating - should she approach? She could see that the Totoma needed help (and wasn't that a wonder - a live, real Totoma!) but also that the buck was much larger than her. He could potentially do a lot of damage to her if he were so inclined.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After watching him struggle for a little while longer and almost leaving a couple of times, Scream tentatively stepped out into the buck's line of sight. "Um, would you like some help?"  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker


SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:50 pm
Covers shifted as he heard a voice. Not exactly how he wanted to meet others, that is for sure. Trying to hold his head up as if his horns were not caught in the branches. "Hello. I might be needing some help." He could be prideful, but this time it was pointless to try hiding it, even though he started that way.

Rolling his eye in attempt to see how far they were in the trees. "It seems my companion is out having a laugh at my expense. I am having a hard time with my horns, right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:38 pm
Scream relaxed at the Totoma's non-confrontational tone and came even closer so that she could better see how he was caught. "I see! Those horns are truly magnificent, but not very easy to navigate the trees with." Guessing by his remarks and posture, the buck in front of her was the prideful sort, so she didn't hesitate to add, "Then again, the lack of horns doesn't mean you won't get stuck, either - I've had to ask for help numerous times when I've gotten stuck in mud or brambles."

Looking at the Totoma's horns it seemed that not only was he caught on a branch, there was a vine tangled up in the mess as well. Carefully Scream reached for vine with her mouth, and while her mouth was still free asked "Your companion? Kin or familiar?"  

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

Reply
Roleplaying

 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum