[Honesty]Overexposed [Bokeh & Mossflower]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bokeh let out an excited squeaked as he pulled another camera from inside a big dusty box. For the last couple of days he been digging around different family and family's friends house for old forgotten digital cameras. He had surprising growing(but still small) collection of different chargeable and battery-run digital cameras in various degrees of functional, and a weird collection of memory cards(most empty, but some still held some old pictures that the previous owner had deem harmless enough to be erase later by the colt).

He grinned as he lift up with his magic his latest acquisition, inspecting it. It was a little beat up, and as he gave it a careful tap with his hoof, discovered that it was made of very cheap and flimsy plastic. Shaking the dust off himself and the camera, he walked over to a near by window to get a closer look. Most of the logos were faded to unreadable, and stickers were eaten away by age.

Not to mention he couldn't find a charge port, or place for batteries. Bokeh was honestly confuse by the camera. It was style the same as most old digital cameras, very basic design, and not a whole lot of ways to play with the default lens.

Finally Bokeh decide to pop the back flap open, maybe a charge port was there and the view finder would shed some light on the camera's origins. Expcept....

.....There was film. Like real photo film like the treated strips his mom had shown him earlier when he discovered them in an old photo album. But this film wasn't treated, and the image that was somewhat visible was now quickly becoming indistinguishable. Letting out another not-excited-but-terrified squeak, he closed the camera quickly. "....................................................."

Jumping up to his hooves, he bolted towards the box to bury the camera before anyone, specially his mother, came into the room and find out what he had done.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mossflower had only just arrived home, in her usual state of managed disarray, twigs in her hair and dried mud on her hooves. At least this time she’d remembered to stop by the store on the way home and she dumped the bags with tonight's dinner ingredients on the table gratefully.

“Is anyone home?” She called. She knew Bushido would be out somewhere and Zen was catching up with family but with any luck someone else would be around to enjoy the fresh chocolate cookies she’d bought.

Tristam Lockhart

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:18 pm
There was a CRASH and then a loud RUSTLE followed by a panic squeaked that sounded suspiciously like 'No one is home!'

A moment later Bokeh peeked into the room to see if his mother had believe ANY of that.

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:36 am
She hadn't.

But she didn't turn around or investigate, already busy unloading bags and sorting items. Mossflower did call out again though, lamenting with a unnecessarily loud voice for someone meant to be talking to themselves, "that's such a shame. I guess I'll eat these cookies by myself."

CRASHES and RUSTLES were not an uncommon sound in a house with young kids and if something was broken Mossflower was not inclined to make a fuss.

Tristam Lockhart

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:06 pm
Bokeh gently swayed his weight from hoof to hoof, contemplating what consequences there could be for having cookies while he very well knew he just messed up one of his parents' possessions.

....Guilt, he felt guilty, but also, you know, cookies.

Okay, so he did something bad, buuut if he got away with it, then no harm no foul? Like the camera had obviously been forgotten, whatever was in the film couldn't had been that important. Right? Right? Like he had just ruin one, maaaaybe two long forgotten pictures. That was nothing, right?

And also cookies were at stake here.

He puffed himself up, right. It was no big deal, his mother didn't know. He slowly peeked out further. ".....Can I have one?"

Ruriska
(sorry!)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:25 pm
“Oh!” Mossflower exclaimed, feigning surprise. “There is someone home - hello Bokeh.”

She opened up the fresh bag of bakery cookies and let the smell waft out into the kitchen. She never asked about the sound she’d heard from the other room, just smiled at her son. “Of course. Come and have some.”

Tristam Lockhart
<3

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:19 pm
Okay, so far so good. Nothing had been mention or asked about. Bokeh smiled as he trotted over to his mother. All he had to do was grabbed a cookie, and then go back to bury the evidence.

"Hi mom!" He got up to the counter, reaching to get a cookie. "Thank you!"

Ruriska

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:51 pm
As he reached for the cookie, Mossflower casually asked, “anything interesting happen today, Bokeh?”

Tristam Lockhart

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 pm
Bokeh made the very great decision to just stare off into the nothing pass his mother. "Whaaat? Nothing happen. Like nothing at all. Why would you ask that, mom? I just did nothing at all. Very zoned out day, like nothing to mention at all. Nothing is bro- Like nothing happen, mom. I sat in a room and forget to do anythhing kind of nothing, you know."

Ruriska
[i have decided that Bokeh is very bad at lying out right]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:13 pm
Tristam Lockhart
haha he's hilarious

"Oh," Mossflower grabbed a cookie for herself and took a nibble, hiding the smile that was threatening to appear at her son's very very terrible attempt at lying. "Well, that's fine then. I know you wouldn't lie to me. Though that does sound terribly boring."

And she would hope all her children knew they didn't have to hide things from her. Whatever she'd heard when she'd come home, whether something was broken or not, she hoped Bokeh would eventually want to be honest with her.  

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:27 pm
Guilt was nomming at his gut like he was doing at the current cookie he had. Maybe if he knew what was in the camera, but how to ask without tipping his mother off. "Actually, I did kind of do something today...." He was making eye contact with the cookie bag now rather then his mother. "I was looking through those boxes you got out of the attic for me....haven't like...found anything, at all, like..nothing...so like..um..like is there anything up there? Like albums or...anything...at all...."

Ruriska

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:30 am
Mossflower listened to his question and hummed thoughtfully, trying to remember exactly what was in those boxes (and what could have easily been broken by her son). There had indeed been a few family albums from when the kids had been younger, some journals, old clothes and - oh!

“I’m pretty sure there are some baby pictures up there,” she said slowly, watching his face. “I also went through a photography phase. Maybe that’s where you get it from?” She smiled. “I took a lot of nature photos and then never got them developed. You might be interested in the old camera...”

Tristam Lockhart

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out