• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:49 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

The past week had been quite eventful. There had been a lot of word going around town. From talking about the new court mage to talk about the strange events and what might happen in the future. The shifter had other things to worry about other than random gossip. Unless it had to do with an immediate or possible threat, then she would much rather focus on her job. Diane had worked hard to cultivate a new training regimen and new ways to test their limits. When a good draft was made, she took her time testing it to see how well they performed, and results were made. After a week, her men were able to successfully perform the new training routines and sparring activities given to them. That’s what she enjoyed about her men and why she felt so blessed. The female never needed to babysit them or hold their hand for a long period of time. They were already so driven. Not only that, but they respected her and took her every word and piece of advice into consideration.

She had decided to spend a few days looking at her individual troop reports and see how they were doing and gradually improving. On a walk through the town, she heard talk about commotion near the districts and going toward the forest. She knew that whatever the situation was, Reynard was going to have to hear about and deal with it. Come the next day, she found out that a group of students had entered the forest, and made it a whole chase for Aldaine, Gannon, and Gianna. It was that day that Reynard had to check out the situation then visit the academy to speak with them. The female could tell that the fox Captain was stressed and had a lot to deal with. So, when he returned, she decided to tell him to come over to her place the next day.

Diane had woken up early to begin baking some cookies. She cleaned her house a bit and placed new flowers in vases. She even decided to get some tea that was supposed to reduce stress. All so that she could help out Reynard the best that she could. Hopefully, they could talk about what had been going on so that he could get some frustrations off of his chest.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xxExcuse grammar and spelling.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for New RP Day - ]

Diane’s note had lifted his dampened spirits. With all that was going on, he and Diane had only had time for stolen moments – a brief make-out session here, a stolen meeting there…It was all they had time for, given their duties, but regardless, he was so thankful to have her in his life. As soon as he was able, he wanted to make her his mate…The only reason he hadnt asked her officially, as of yet, was because he didn’t want to rush into the ceremony – their mating ceremony would be a Grand Affair and there was no way in hell he would let it be ruined by work.

Draped in his water-resistant cloak, the hood pulled up, he rushed toward Diane’s home, the rain beating down on him. Despite the weather, there was no way in hell he was missing this meeting with her…Rushing up to her door, he knocked three times and waited about thirty seconds before he reached for the handle and found it unlocked. Slipping inside the house, he was quick to remove his dripping cloak, handing it to dry on a hook near the door.

“Diane?” He called, his nose telling him that she was in the kitchen. Not wanting to track water through the immaculate household, he removed his boots and then headed for the kitchen. The moment he saw her, his heart melted. “Dia…”

Walking right up to her, he drew her into his arms and captured her lips in a deep, loving kiss. Gods how he’d missed her! Holding her close, he kissed her until they were both breathless and only then did he part their lips. Resting his forehead against hers, he sighed and hold her close. “Gods how I’ve missed you…” He whispered, some of his stress easing away just from holding her.

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:51 am
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

After she put the cookies out to cool down, she thought it would be a wise idea to get started on some lunch. Her and Reynard could share a nice and relaxing meal once he arrived. Also, she didn’t know how well he was keeping up with his own needs. With herself, she knew that if she had a lot on her plate, she wouldn’t eat or sleep much. She couldn’t really say the same for him, but just to be safe, she thought that maybe a nice meal would be a nice addition. It was raining outside, so what better than some nice warm soup? Diane began to cut up some vegetables along with some meat she was to add to the soup. It was silent as she did so, but it was peaceful.

While she started to put the ingredients in a pot so that she could start cooking the soup, she heard someone come in, then call out her name. She instantly recognized it as none other than Reynard. When he entered the kitchen, she gave him a smile and put what was in her hands down. She didn’t realize he had walked up until she felt him hold her close and pull her into a kiss. She instantly melted into the kiss and wrapped her arm around his neck, savoring the taste of his lips and the warmth she felt when he was near. When he pulled away, she gave him a look of adoration as she stroked his cheek. ”I’ve missed you too, my sweet fox~” Kissing his cheek, she led him to the seat near the counter and pushed him down so that he could sit.

”I’m making you some lunch, alright? I already baked some cookies for you. I got new stress relief tea and some oils if you want a massage later on. This day is for you to talk to me and get anything you need to off your chest, as well as relax. I know it’s been a lot. I have your back, okay?” Giving him a hug and kissing his ear, she pulled away so that she could finish preparing the soup.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:51 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard didn’t want to let go of Diane. He loved having her in his arms…he felt complete she was nestled against his chest. But, she was the boss. So, when she led him to a seat, he did as she commanded and he sat down. He hummed happily at her hug and the kiss to his ear, which twitched lightly afterwards in reaction.

“Lunch sounds amazing…” Leaning against the counter, he watched her flit around the room, doing all her little tasks with grace and ease. It was so easy to imagine his life with her, once they were mated…Rey couldn’t wait to start his life with Diane. “I’m sorry I’ve been so busy lately…all the little stolen moments are never enough.” Rey hadn’t had a real day off weeks. Even if he had a day off he’d spend it with Diane…

“The Lord Marshall asked to see me later…I admit I’m a bit hesitant to go see Richard.” Rey said with a heavy sigh, getting some of his stress off his chest. He told her about the suspicions about the weapons that the Lord Marshall had commissioned from all over the city, as well as the incident in the forest with the light as well as the missing evidence. All of the missing people, the murders, it was all so strange, but he couldn’t help thinking it was all related. What the Lord Marshall had to do with it, he didn’t know, but it made him uneasy.

By the time Reynard had done getting some things off his chest, the lunch was ready. “Damn, I’m sorry I started rambling like that, love…I just want to spend time with you before I go meet with Richard.” Taking her hand, he drew her close, so he could kiss her. Cupping her cheek, he gazed into her eyes lovingly. “Would it be alright if I come back here after the meeting? I’d love to hold you in my arms tonight.” He hadn’t slept with Diane in his arms in so long, he missed it.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:13 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

”Rey, honey, it’s alright. I completely understand. You don’t have to apologize. If anything, it makes being able to spend time with you even more special than it already is for me. Although you’re right, the little stolen moments will never be quite enough. Of course, in a perfect world, I would be able to steal you away whenever I please.” She winked at him while she tested the stew. It was almost perfect, just a bit more spices were needed. As she worked to make it perfect, Reynard began to let some things off of his chest. This was what she was hoping for. He needed to talk about his frustrations with someone. Hearing them for herself, it truly was a lot for one person to carry by themselves.

By the time he had finished talking, Diane giving some feedback and inputting her thoughts when it was right, lunch was already ready. She didn’t mind that he took a chunk of time to talk about what was going on. She loved the man. It was only right that she was there for him when he needed it. Diane knew he would do the same for her if she was back in Valor dealing with a lot. ”It’s alright. We can just hold each other and eat right before you need to leave.” When he drew her close and kissed her, she returned the kiss back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

”Of course you can come back. You can come here whenever you want to. I’ll always be happy to have you with me. In fact, I would prefer if you were with me all of the time…” Leaning in, she started peppering kisses all over his face. ”You come back after and we’ll have a nice cup of tea by the fireplace. I’ll listen to anything that’s been on your mind or bothering you. As long as I’m with you, I don’t mind.”

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Happy
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“I am so lucky to have you in my life, Diane…” She truly was the prefect female. He couldn’t imagine his life without her in it. And that was the point wasn’t it? He couldn’t live without her. She’d just said so herself – she’d be happy to always have him with her. So why not? If they lived together, they’d have more time with one another. They’d see each other more and it would be so much easier for when they mated.

Caressing her cheek, gazed at her lovingly. “I wanted to wait to broach this with you, darling…but I want you in my life each and every day. I want to wake up next to you every morning and fall asleep with you in my arms every night. Even with our busy schedules and our obligations to our jobs, I want as much time with you as I can have…” Gently kissing her, he smiled and felt some of his stress ease away – she was always able to calm and sooth him so easily.

“I love you Dia…and want you to be my one and only mate…” He’d imagined asking her in so many different ways and while this wasn’t the romantic gesture he had hoped it would be, it just felt right to him, to ask her like this. Holding her close, he kissed her lips lovingly and affectionately rubbed his face against hers, like their animal counterparts would do.

“You’re the lucky one? I think I am....” Diane returned his look of love, as he told to her how he felt. Her golden eyes began to water and shine with tears at his sweet words. It was clear that she wanted the same. She reached up to cover her mouth as she freely cried in front of him. Normally, she wouldn’t let anyone see her cry, but Reynard was a special case. She could be free around him.

Diane returned each kiss with love and happiness. Resting their foreheads together, she closed her eyes and nodded. She was still so overwhelmed with joy and love that words couldn’t form. Instead, she peppered his face with kisses until she could talk. “Yes, I’ll be your mate. There’s nothing I want more than to be yours and for you to be mine, forever.”

Smiling wide and feeling like the luckiest man alive, Rey held Diane close, accepting each kiss and loving every moment. The two spent the next several hours just talking and cuddling close. There was so much to be done – a mating ceremony took time to plan of course. But when it came time for him to leave for his meeting with the Lord Marshall, he didn’t want to go. Holding Diane close, he kissed her forehead and sighed. “I’m sorry, Darling…I need to leave…but as I promised, I’m coming right back.” He said lovingly, cupping her cheek.

“From now on, we’ll never spend another night apart…” He promised, kissing her lovingly before taking a step back with a sigh. “I wont be long, I promise…” That being said, Rey pulled on his boots and his cloak and headed out the door. He ran all the way to city hall – the sooner he spoke with Richard the sooner he could get back to the love of his life…

[ - Exit to City Hall - ]

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

– Opens Interactions –

Aldaine was, for the most part, felt numb, speechless. His father was here, in Eoana, right now looking for him. What is more, he had been accused of treason against the Trendelonian crown. He was wanted…a fugitive? Just what sort of twisted lie did that b*****d spin? Regardless, it did not change the immediate situations. Aldaine was caught off guard when Reynard approached him, in a slight state of panic that the jaguar had never seen in the Captain before. From there, Aldaine had to managed to sneak his way to General Lennox’s home to take shelter. While on his way, Aldaine did his best to stay clear of Arthur’s guards, and as well s that, he kept a sharp eye on his environment, knowing full well that Gerot could be watching him. However, while he was skilled, the old man would have known the consequences of invading the Valorian General’s home. Gerot was many things but he wasn’t a fool, he knew where lines had to be crossed.

In any case, Aldaine couldn’t help but feel a slight twinge of guilt. He hadn’t intended for the Captain or the General to be caught up in this, yet, here they were, sat around Diane’s table, in what was perhaps one of the most awkward silences in history. Taking a glance at the two, Aldaine spoke plainly “I imagine the two of you have questions…” he spoke, allowing them to reply…

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eoana City Guard || Aldaine De'Fraye
[Where:] Diane’s house [With:] Reynard and Diane [Feeling:] Apprehensive [Outfit:] Casual clothing Regular
[OOC:] Ta-Da!

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:46 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for New RP Day - ]

Rey sat at the dining room table, his arms crossed over his chest as he looked at Aldaine. He shook his head a little at the way Aldaine was approaching this. The man was wanted for treason! His father had Gods knew how many men scouring the city looking for him and Reynard knew damn well that Lord De’Fraye had already figured out that the Captain of the Guard, who was supposed to be helping catch a supposed fugitive, had known exactly who Aldiane was the moment he’d been mentioned. The fact that Reynard had withheld the information from his commanding officer was in an of itself a punishable offense. But Reynard didn’t give a damn – Arthur De’Fraye was up to something.

“I don’t know what the hell your Father is up to, but it isn’t good, Aldaine. He’s enlisted the help of the Lord Marshal and by default, The City Guard, which I am one hundred percent certain that your father knows won’t help willingly, seeing as how you are a guard.” There was no way Rey’s guards would betray one of their own.

“Tell us, what the hell is this all about?” The least that Aldaine could do was tell them why he’d left Trendel in the first place.

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:26 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

It was odd how quickly things could shift. At one point she was enjoying her time with her beloved. They were cuddling, talking about the future and some of their plans. One of them was being lifetime mates. Just enjoying each other’s company. He left on a good note, promising that they would spend more time together later that night. Instead, he came back in a slight panic. But there was this sense of urgency and the atmosphere just screamed that something was going on. It was later on that she found herself with an unexpected guest. Now, she didn’t mind Aldaine at all. He was lovely to her and he even visited her before. But the circumstances this time were way different. This wasn’t some kind of friendly get together. There was an issue behind all of this.

Her golden eyes shifted between the two males. Her arms were folded over her chest as she sat at her dining table, legs crossed. When Aldaine broke the extremely awkward silence, she sighed and gave him a calm look. ”Yes. But before we get to that, are you alright? I would assume that this is a lot for you, Aldaine….” As Reynard began to speak, she put a hand on his back and rubbed it in a comforting way. She knew that this situation was serious, but she wanted to make sure that she kept a level head as well as keep them grounded. ”That’s right. They wouldn’t put you in jeopardy because you’re one of them….” She said, aiming it toward Aldaine, but still rubbing Reynard’s back. Slowly, she tore her gaze from Reynard and looked to Aldaine. ”I know that getting us involved is probably the last thing you wanted. This whole issue for that matter. But I’d like you to give us whatever details you can, Aldaine.” Reaching out, she gently placed her hand on top of Aldaine’s and squeezed it before pulling it away.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard and Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Serious, As calm as she can be
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home

The_littlest_dragonfly

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:18 pm
User Image

The jaguar’s gazed turned to Diane in response to her query into his wellbeing, “I’m fine Diane, thank you for asking…” For now he was at least. Turning to Reynard, Aldaine listened intently as the captain spoke and queried for information on what was happening, Diane doing the same. Aldaine looked at Reynard, then to Diane. Well, he supposed the question was a fair one. It was good of them to do this, Aldaine finding a brief momentary comfort as Diane squeezed his hand. These two had gone out of their way to shelter a Trendelonian fugitive, a man who, the two of them, practically knew nothing about, at least compared to what Gerot and Arthur knew. Regardless, he owed these two some answers. They were protecting him, the least he could do was shine some light on the situation, “I’ve…never told you two why I left Trendel…have I? Well, seems now is as good a time as any…” Somehow, Aldaine always had a feeling it would come to this. Taking deep breath, he would answer their queries as best he could.

”Given that the both of you, much like myself, are war veterans, you more than likely know that not all were relieved once the Peace Treaty between Valor and Trendel was signed…” Aldaine began, knowing full well Reynard and Diane weren’t going to like where this was heading, “When I returned home to Trendel, after I suffered my injuries, I visited the Royal courts several times. It was just typical business as usual, that sort of thing. However, I noticed that there was a…change…in some of the nobles. Some of them had began to outright rebuke the Treaty, implying that it was some sort of mistake for which Trendel would pay a heavy price. These individuals were extremists, Trendelonians who utterly despise Valorians with a burning passion…" Aldaine paused a moment before continuing, ” As the weeks went by, I noticed a change in my father. While the topic of Valor never bothered him before, it had seemed to be that whenever Valor was mentioned, he would become aggressive and bitter. I thought…perhaps he was distraught with grief, as I was, at the loss of his daughter-in-law, my mate, Jenna Dennivale…” The jaguar felt his chest tighten at the mention of Jenna’s name. However, he had to power through regardless, there were bigger things afoot, “One day, he went out to attend a “meeting”. By this point, he’d been going out quite a lot, especially in the evening time, which was very unusual for him as he strictly conducted his business during the day. So, I followed him to see what he was up to…and I couldn’t have prepared myself for what I found…” Aldiane took a moment, glancing at his hands, as he then returned his gaze to the Captain and the General, meeting their gazes, “It’s mostly blurs at the moment, but I can recall some of what I overheard…enough to have reason to believe that my father is among the extremists…further more…though I may possess no evidence I believe he may be involved in a plot…to abolish the treaty…and in doing so, re-ignite the flames of war…”

Aldaine paused a while, to let the information he had just relayed sink in. It was difficult to hear, but, if there were two people in Eoana that needed to know about this, it was these two. Aldaine was responsible for this…he brought Arthur here, and know, the trust placed in the City Guard and in the General was being put in jeopardy by his very presence on the island. Aldaine gaze pierced through the two in front of him, holding a darkness and seriousness to them that they would never have seen before. Continuing, Aldaine spoke. “It was kind of the two of you to do this, but, I am afraid, the longer I stay in Eoana, the more trouble I will cause. If word were to get out that not only the city guard, but the General of Valor was harbouring a Trendelonian fugitive, as well as an acknowledged traitor to the Trendel Royal Crown, it was cause a public uproar and distrust the likes of which Eoana has more than likely never seen…” Aldaine spoke, his gaze somewhat downcast. He inhaled sharply as he spoke once again, “I caused this…I am the reason for Arthur’s being here…I have put you two and the very sanctity of the City Guard in this position, all because I was a coward who ran away from his responsibilities…” Aldaine’s previous, typically stoic tone had adopted an air of bitterness…

“The only way to come out of this…is if I turn myself in…”

[Where:] Diane’s House [With:] Reynard and Diane [Feeling:] Defeated, morbid [Outfit:] Casual Clothing Regular

The_littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]
User Image

The jaguar’s gazed turned to Diane in response to her query into his wellbeing, “I’m fine Diane, thank you for asking…” For now he was at least. Turning to Reynard, Aldaine listened intently as the captain spoke and queried for information on what was happening, Diane doing the same. Aldaine looked at Reynard, then to Diane. Well, he supposed the question was a fair one. It was good of them to do this, Aldaine finding a brief momentary comfort as Diane squeezed his hand. These two had gone out of their way to shelter a Trendelonian fugitive, a man who, the two of them, practically knew nothing about, at least compared to what Gerot and Arthur knew. Regardless, he owed these two some answers. They were protecting him, the least he could do was shine some light on the situation, “I’ve…never told you two why I left Trendel…have I? Well, seems now is as good a time as any…” Somehow, Aldaine always had a feeling it would come to this. Taking deep breath, he would answer their queries as best he could.

”Given that the both of you, much like myself, are war veterans, you more than likely know that not all were relieved once the Peace Treaty between Valor and Trendel was signed…” Aldaine began, knowing full well Reynard and Diane weren’t going to like where this was heading, “When I returned home to Trendel, after I suffered my injuries, I visited the Royal courts several times. It was just typical business as usual, that sort of thing. However, I noticed that there was a…change…in some of the nobles. Some of them had began to outright rebuke the Treaty, implying that it was some sort of mistake for which Trendel would pay a heavy price. These individuals were extremists, Trendelonians who utterly despise Valorians with a burning passion… Aldaine paused a moment before continuing, ” As the weeks went by, I noticed a change in my father. While the topic of Valor never bothered him before, it had seemed to be that whenever Valor was mentioned, he would become aggressive and bitter. I thought…perhaps he was distraught with grief, as I was, at the loss of his daughter-in-law, my mate, Jenna Dennivale…” The jaguar felt his chest tighten at the mention of Jenna’s name. However, he had to power through regardless, there were bigger things afoot, “One day, he went out to attend a “meeting”. By this point, he’d been going out quite a lot, especially in the evening time, which was very unusual for him as he strictly conducted his business during the day. So, I followed him to see what he was up to…and I couldn’t have prepared myself for what I found…” Aldiane took a moment, glancing at his hands, as he then returned his gaze to the Captain and the General, meeting their gazes, “It’s mostly blurs at the moment, but I cam recall some of what I overheard…enough to have reason to believe that my father is among the extremists…further more…though I may possess no evidence I believe he may be involved in a plot…to abolish the treaty…and in doing so, re-ignite the flames of war…”

Aldaine paused a while, to let the information he had just relayed sink in. It was difficult to hear, but, if there were two people in Eoana that needed to know about this, it was these two. Aldaine was responsible for this…he brought Arthur here, and know, the trust placed in the City Guard and in the General was being put in jeopardy by his very presence on the island. Aldaine gaze pierced through the two in front of him, holding a darkness and seriousness to them that they would never have seen before. Continuing, Aldaine spoke. “It was kind of the two of you to do this, but, I am afraid, the longer I stay in Eoana, the more trouble I will cause. If word were to get out that not only the city guard, but the General of Valor was harbouring a Trendelonian fugitive, as well as an acknowledged traitor to the Trendel Royal Crown, it was cause a public uproar and distrust the likes of which Eoana has more than likely never seen…” Aldaine spoke, his gaze somewhat downcast. He inhaled sharply as he spoke once again, “I caused this…I am the reason for Arthur’s being here…I have put you two and the very sanctity of the City Guard in this position, all because I was a coward who ran away from his responsibilities…” [/colo] Aldaine’s previous, typically stoic tone had adopted an air of bitterness…

“The only way to come out of this…is if I turn myself in…”

[Where:] Diane’s House [With:] Reynard and Diane [Feeling:] Defeated, morbid [Outfit:] Casual Clothing Regular

The_littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

Shinigamiwolves

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:12 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

While he was acutely aware of Diane’s…choice of attire, and while he absolutely loved the dress on her, he did not enjoy the fact that Aldaine was around to see his future mate in the outfit. If it weren’t for the fact that he and Diane had agreed to be mated, and that he would be moving in with her shortly, he would have insisted on putting one of his cloaks over her lovely shoulders to hide her lush form from his colleague. But, Diane’s constant touch helped ease his ire and thus, he didn’t get up to grab something to cover her with. However, the urge reemerged when Diane grasped Aldaine’s hand in a friendly manner, one of which his territorial side greatly disliked. Rey couldn’t help it, he growled lightly, his gaze narrowing out of instinct. Doing his best to tamper down his jealous, possessive side, he wrapped an arm around Diane’s slim waist and held her closer to him.

Nodding at Diane’s inquiry, he waited for Aldaine to reveal his tale and tell them why Lord De’Fraye had claimed that he was a traitor. The more he heard, the more he felt for Aldaine. He hadnt known that the jaguar had been mated – Reynard knew the agony of losing a mate (or a potential one) and related to him on personal level. If Rey hadnt met Diane, he probably would have drowned his sorrow in work or worse, long ago. Rey had to admire Aldaine for being so well put together after such a loss. Add to that the war injuries and the fact that he was being betrayed by his own father? The shifter was probably the strongest person Rey knew.

But the moment Aldaine suggested that he turn himself in? Rey felt his agitation return. “There is no way in hell that you are turning yourself in to your Father, a man who will likely make you disappear at the earliest opportunity.” He growled, scowling at the very idea. Rey had no doubt that if Lord De’Fraye wanted to tie up the loose end that was his son, he could easily do it just by shoving him off a ship on the way back to Trendel – there was a vast sea between Eoana and the Trendelonian Coast, and no one would ever be the wiser if Aldaine didn’t show up after the return trip.

“De’Fraye likely already knows that you were acting as a City Guard during your short time here in Eoana. Therefore, he knows that he can’t trust me or anyone who follows my orders. You can only hide here for so long, but for the time being, this house is your best option. Only a fool would attack the home of one of Valor’s Generals. Even if your father wanted war, that wouldn’t be enough to spark it, but the act itself would be enough to turn Eoana against him.”

They were certainly caught between a rock and a hard place, that was for sure. Aldaine couldn’t turn himself in, not when his own father could either kill him or turn him in as a traitor to the crown, and he couldn’t stay here, not when Lord De’Fraye’s men were on the hunt. That left running. “The only thing I can think of is trying to find a way to get you out of the city…”

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

”Well, I’m at least glad to hear you’re fine.” It was only right of her to make sure that the male was okay, especially with all that had just been thrown his way. Most would find it quite overwhelming. Diane made sure to be patient with him, but at the end of the day, she did want information. That way they could better understand the situation and how to go about it. When she pulled her hand away and Aldaine began to speak, she felt an arm come in contact with her waist. Of course, it was none other than her mate to be, Reynard. The light growl he gave Aldaine when she gave him a friendly, comforting hand did not go unnoticed. Diane wanted to giggle, but she decided that right now wasn’t the best time.

Slightly leaning into Reynard so that he knew that it was okay and that she belonged to him, she looked at Aldaine and listened intently. Hearing about the loss of his fiancée, she couldn’t help but let a frown form on her lips. Her eyes showed sadness as Aldaine continued with his explanation on why he left Trendel and what his father had to do with the mix. ”You are very strong…I apologize for interrupting, but I thought that you should know…” That man had lost his love and dealt with injuries. On top of that, his father was against him? Someone shouldn’t have to endure all of that, and yet here he was still keeping strong.

Her fist clenched in her lap when he mentioned the plot to re-ignite war. War wasn’t a party. She hated it, yet she was a general. ”You aren’t turning yourself in. We can’t give your father what he wants. I’ll be damned if anyone is stupid enough to come into my home and try to take you. Also, if someone tries to start up a bloody war again.” Looking toward Reynard as he began to point out that anyone would be a fool to attack a Valor General or their home. Diane nodded in agreement then looked back toward Aldaine.

”Getting Aldaine out of the city could be a way out. But the thing is, he has people looking for him. It’s getting harder and harder to determine what’s safe or not. Don’t get me started on how it’s starting to get difficult determining who can be trusted now and in the long run. Every time there seems to be a steady road, bumps seem to appear. We can try to avoid said bumps, but there’s no guarantee that more won’t form when we least expect it.”

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home

The_littlest_dragonfly

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Shinigamiwolves

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image

“Strong”? Aldaine felt the urge to release a facetious laugh, however, he fought as it was time for such trivial details. Speaking of which, Aldaine’s ears perked up at Reynard’s low growl as Diane offered the jaguar a comforting hand. Honestly, it was just one hand touching another, a sign of care and comfort, not necessarily romantic. But, now was not the time to dwell on that. Unsurprisingly, Aldaine witnessed both Reynard and Diane grow more concerned and agitated as he mentioned the Trendelonian extremists’ plot for war, however, he did not expect them to be so forthright in rebuking his plan to turn himself in. What were they thinking?! Didn’t they know by protecting him, they were putting their own lives in danger?! Aldaine sighed as he replied to the twos statements, “Perhaps the two of you don’t realise the danger here…this isn’t just some common crook or sleazy politician you’re dealing with…Arthur De’Fraye is a dangerous man, he’s a skilled manipulator and above all else, he is an incredibly convincing liar…” Looking towards Reynard, he queried. “I assumed when he arrived, he played the worried, doting father, yes? That one tends to be a favourite of his…” Aldaine listened to Reynard explain how Arthur likely knew that the Captain and the guards were withholding information for his sake and suggested that the best course of action was to find a way to get Aldaine out of the main city. Aldaine’s ears flattened at this. It appeared the two weren’t going to give him up. While Aldaine didn’t like the sound of running away from his past again it seemed he was left with little choice. Even so, he felt his heart warm slightly at Reynard and Diane’s compassion.

However, Aldaine recalled how the Captain described how Arthur likely already knew that Reynard was helping him. At this, Aldaine’s gaze darkened, as, for the first time in forever, in front of Reynard and Diane, he realised a long pent-up, bloody-thirsty, spine-chilling jaguar’s growl. Looking at Reynard dead in the eye, ignited gold eye piercing emerald, he spoke in a low tone, his voice sharp and direct ”Tell me Reynard…when you and the Lord Marshal spoke with my father…was there a hooded man with him?” Aldaine was certain, the only way Arthur could have found out he was in the city guard was if Gerot had informed him. At that moment, Aldaine’s eyes burned, pure hatred coursing through his veins. In that instant, he felt like snapping that old withered lapdog’s neck in half!. He knew Gerot valued honour and loyalty, but at the cost of selling out his own former pupil?! Aldaine felt his hand ball into a fist, knuckles going white, the veins on his temples visible. However, all his anger dissipated in one defeated sigh as he held his face in his hand. “Why…? Why in the hell are you doing this Gerot…?” In truth, Aldaine felt heartbroken to know that Gerot had contributed to this. Since childhood, even though they had had their differences, Aldaine had still admired Gerot, hell, at some points in his life he even viewed the old geezer as a second father of sorts and to know this, to know that he too had betrayed him…this wasn’t good…Aldaine felt like he was staring to lose it…

Regardless, he awaited Reynard’s reply, as well as his plan for getting him out of this damn city…

[Where:] Diane’s House [With:] Reynard and Diane [Feeling:] Enraged, betrayed [Outfit:] Causal Clothing Regular

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:07 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The fact that Diane leaned into him helped sooth Rey a great deal. Holding her close, he listened to Aldaine and narrowed his gaze in contemplation as he tried to come up with a way to get Aldaine out of the city – but then Aldaine’s exaggerated growl made him lose his train of thought. Ears fwipping to the sides in slight agitation, his animal instincts on high alert, he frowned – what the heck was that all about?

Aldaine’s growled question made Reynard narrow his gaze and nod slowly. “An older, hooded man who walked so silently he entered the room more like an apparition than a man? Yes…he was there.” The fact that Aldaine knew who this man was both eased some of his worry and peaked it at the same time. Who the hell was that guy and way was Aldaine so upset that he’d been present at the meeting? Was he someone that Aldaine had trusted? Or was he someone that was going to be a problem? Somehow, he suspected it was a bit of both.

“Why do I get the feeling that this is bad news?” He asked, holding Diane a bit closer. He knew, deep down, that things just got a lot more complicated. If getting Aldaine out of the city had been hard before, he suspected that it would be near impossible now…

═══════════════════╝

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:15 am
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  ╚══════════════╝

”So, Arthur De’Fraye is pretty much a problematic woman? Skilled manipulator and a great liar…. Okay, got it. Aldaine, we understand the danger of trying to protect you and keep you safe. Maybe not to the fullest, but I’m pretty sure we can get a decent idea. But we’re not about to let you slip into their clutches and possibly put you to death.” Okay, maybe they really didn’t fully know what danger could be thrown their way, but she didn’t want it to end in them getting what they want and taking Aldaine away. Whether he thought so or not, she considered him a friend. She squeezed Reynard’s hand and looked off in thought. She tried to think of anything. Any solution or thing to say.

She blinked when Aldaine let out a growl. Furrowing her brows, she gave him a concerned look. ”What’s wrong? What is it?” she questioned him. When he asked Reynard if he had noticed a man with Arthur, she turned toward her beloved and gave him a curious yet concerned look. When he confirmed the presence of said man, she looked back toward Aldaine. Whoever this man was, it seemed that Aldaine had close ties with him or some sort of history. It was clear by the way he reacted initially at the thought of him being there, to the reaction after the confirmation that he was.

”Because it probably is… Aldaine… who is that man? What has you so worked up? Talk to us….” Her eyes held a warm and worried look as she stared at Aldaine, waiting for answers. When she was pulled closer to Reynard, she leaned on him more, feeling uneasy.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx Home
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxAt Home

The_littlest_dragonfly

ShinigamiWolves

Quote:

Main City ➣Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items