[PRP] pressed into service [ euryale + tsuyat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:18 pm
Things like bodily fluids didn't bother Euryale, not after six children. Having a dragon hadn't caused any problems either, what with all the cleaning that came before Theath could properly between to excuse herself; no, it was when these things were in excess that the redhead actually had problems. Once child being sick was okay, easy enough. Two? Not a problem, so long as it was nothing major.

With all four of her younglings strung out on some weird stomach virus, Euryale felt like she'd rather fight Thread with her fists than go through another round of running them to the bath the moment they soiled themselves.

Theath, lovely as always, continued to be a good sport as she sat outside in the sun, her massive green body used as a makeshift rack for bed sheets that had been freshly washed for the third time in less than five candlemarks. They served as a cooling blanket against the heat of the sun, and the dragon rumbled affectionately as Euryale darted in and out with dirty clothing. Pausing to take a breath, the redhead thought she as done for a moment.

The sound of retching and of crying changed that, and the redhead groaned loudly. "That means the bed's gonna need moved out, but I can't do it on my own." Theath would be unable to help with that task, naturally, and so her rider looked around. Someone had to be passing by, and lucky for Euryale there was just that someone. A young man whom she should have known but didn't care to think about - the rider was over and grabbing him by the elbow before she could properly blink.

"You. Help me." Maybe she should have said please?

Hattaki
whelp

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:51 am
Having just touched down from a threadfall right after an extremely early morning of training, Tsuyat was more than happy to just have the chance to look forward to lunch for once. In fact he'd had a hard enough day just fighting that he was actually thinking about all the things that he could eat, everything that he could stuff in his mouth and it definitely didn't help that even Yudueth was grumbling in hunger. While he had been more than willing to wait to eat until his bronze had caught his fill, even the dragon had admitted willingly that he was a bit too worn out to fly right away and catch his meal. Seemed like exhaustion was in both of them, but as far as the wingsecond was concerned the dragon could sleep it off for the both of them while he went to lunch.

Or tried.

"You." Help me." The words were clear as day and yet they came from a voice he never expected to hear in that moment and it stalled him in his purposeful walk towards food. Black eyes blinking in confusion as they turned to focus on the redhead that was suddenly grabbing him and moving to guide him wherever it was that she needed. "Sure, of course? What was it that you needed help with Euryale?" Far be it for him not to know the names of many of the riders that he'd fought thread with in the skies before, even if she was from a different wing than his own Buenos Aires, if she needed help then she had it and his stomach would just have to make due until then.

A smell hit him, something strong that smelled of sick and damp, was she not feeling well, need a healer even? One of his large hands reached out to touch her shoulder despite her grip on him and he looked her dead in the face as if he could ascertain her sickness or possible pain. If memory served she had children though?

"Do you need a healer or do you need something else? Blankets or something?" Tsuyat wasn't going to point out the smell of sick to the mother of so many, she either hadn't noticed herself or had been far beyond noticing as she could get. The nose was a very forgiving organ as he'd come to know during his weyrling days surrounded by so much mucking up from his beloved dragon. At just the thought of him Yudueth roused and lowered his head from the ledge to peer down at the pair standing not far off. You didn't get far at all, is this aid something that requires the both of us, or just yourself? Ever the helpful dragon even if it came off in the most pessimistic of tones, Tsu was used to that though.

houllow

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

houllow

Sparkly Decorator

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 6:09 pm
"Me? No, I'm fine - it's my kiddos who are having the worst of it." Euryale raised her eyebrows at the poor young man's words before turning her gaze down to look at the hand on her shoulder. It was brushed off with a laugh and a smile, the redhead saying "A bit forward there, aren't we?" as she moved it away. The grip she'd had was also released in favor of actually giving an explanation. "Normally this is something I'd go and ask the folks in the creche help for but I'm not really feeling their looks today."

Euryale knew things like laundry could easily be handed off, but she had her pride. No one really wanted strangers to see things that could be considered embarrassing, even if she was doing it right now by having this young man lend her a hand. Maybe it was easier for her to weather the look of one person than several at this point in time?

"I just need your help moving a bed so I can get the walls cleaned. I won't ask for anything else - and normally I'd have waited until my husband got back but I don't have the time for it." Not with the smell and soiling and everything else that came with it. "No one's bad off enough we need a healer out here, so don't worry about it. It's one of those 24 candlemarks stomach things, I think." She'd been sick with something similar a sevenday prior and had just prayed for relief, but not for a healer.

"As for blankets, Theath's got me covered." Euryale motioned towards the green that was sunning nearby, and the beautiful dragon raised her head at the mention of her name. Her eyes whirled a lovely shade of purply-blue at the newcomer, and there was clearly a bow given towards him. "She makes for the best drying rack ever."

Hattaki
this roleplay and tag are very old and very late! if you would like to continue or drop this RP please let me know!

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games