Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] Good times for Bad Time? (YGTHABT, ???)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Despite a long-ago dream of grim portent, You're Going To Have A Bad Time had, in fact, been having an extremely good time. Generally speaking, she didn't worry much- she kept her head down, didn't give anyone trouble, and was just as friendly and agreeable as she could be. Keeping her temper and tongue in check was... a challenge, sometimes, but she was fairly determined not to be a bad time for others.

So when she'd had a very good time with a handsome buck, she didn't fret about it- even when she showed the obvious signs of eggs to come. That was fine! Her kids would be fine. They definitely wouldn't have hardship or strife or anything like that coming to them. Nope. Not her kids.

Her gritted teeth and the circles of sawgrass she'd trampled down as she paced had nothing to do with her impending motherhood, nope nope nope.

As long as she didn't think about her luck running out, it wouldn't, right? This certainly wouldn't be the bad time she'd once seen in a dream. Of course not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:46 pm
"You seem nervous, my dear. Would you care for some company?" Another day, another mother to be. Roses in Bloom approached the acha with a gentle smile, laying down and regarding her from some distance away. Unthreatening, unassuming. Just there as a companion and a friendly ear. Her tail flicked gently as she watched the younger doe pace around.

"I'm here if you need a friendly ear."

Scaramouche Fandango

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:50 pm
After what seemed like an eternity, Bad Time blinked and turned to face the stranger. "Um! Yes! Sorry, I was... well, rather lost in thought." Which was true, her mind had been running like a herd of kiokote and screaming louder than an owlcat in heat. "It's-" She stopped mid-sentence, looking at the kimeti, who seemed to be radiating calm. "This might be a very, very strange question to ask a perfect stranger, but. Do you believe in fate?"

Moonstone Dazzle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:03 pm
“Do I believe in fate,” Roses repeated, blinking a bit. “My, that is quite the question, isn’t it?” Her blue eyes left the acha doe and turned to the distance, considering it. Letting herself think on it before impulsively answering. There was a slight furrow in her brow when she spoke again, head tipped slightly to the side.

“Yes and no, I suppose. I believe the motherfather sets us upon a path- has an idea of our design when we are born,” she started, and her attention finally turned back to the acha, gentle and soft. “But I do not believe it is set in stone. There are events we reach, decisions we make, but what we do with them is our own.”

She smiled, then, a curious twinkle in her eyes.

“And what about you?”  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:10 pm
"I don't want to, and usually I don't. I'd like to think that nothing's set in stone, but, but..." she paused, helplessly turning her head to look at her swelling belly.

"But naming dreams are important, right? They tell you things. What if they're predictions? The Motherfather told me my name is You're Going To Have A Bad Time. What if that's a promise?" Her voice rose to a wail. "I'm not sure what I'm doing, and what if this is the bad time? What if... what if something happens? To them, or me?" Her tail whisked back and forth anxiously as she rocked on her hooves. "And there's nothing I can do about it!"

Moonstone Dazzle

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff