Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:15 am
User Image

Marcel would grin a bit as he was handed the keys to the truck and rolled his eyes a bit as if he were insulted "I don't know, cars are such big, scary machines!" he replied with an amusing amount of sarcasm before then chuckling a bit at his next comment "Don't threaten me with a good time" he commented without batting an eye. When not in a compromising situation Marcel could make such jokes with no problem whatsoever and thankfully he recovered from a couple minutes ago. He would then turn to look at the other and stood there for a moment quietly, as if waiting for him to say something else "Oh I'm sorry, are you done Dad? Can I drive the truck without anymore input?" of course the grin on his face showed that he wasn't at all annoyed and was more amused than anything else. As they made their way to his truck Marcel thought back to just a bit earlier after the situation and remembered the look on Virgil's face. The more he thought about it the more he began to question if he actually was speaking the truth, Virgil didn't seem like he never took him seriously. The man seemed to respect his ability enough so what was that downtrodden look for? Marcel couldn't figure it out, it was just to much for him to think about right now, especially since they finally reached the others truck. Marcel would stop and think as he heard the others question "Hm..nah I think we're good" he stated as the Hispanic opened the drives side door and began to climb in "We have our snacks right here and I think one bottle of whiskey is enough, I'm not looking to get smashed today" he explained before looking over with a grin "Besides I don't like having a big dark spot in my memory, makes me worried something happened!" he joked a bit as he was actually rather confident that nothing truly happened last night seeing as how both men were still in one piece. He would then start the truck up and began to pull out of the school parking lot and drive down the road "Honestly the only thing I remember from last night was the smell of gasoline, but that was in the bar if I'm not mistaken...." everything was rather hazy for him. He remembered going there with Virgil and having a couple bottles of liquor in him and from what he could remember they were having a good time. Finally Marcel would look down and noticed that the radio was off "How about some music?" he stated and before Virgil could try and stop him he turned the knob around, turning the music up and turning the radio on to hear whatever song was on at that moment.

(Translation: .)

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He only laughed at each little snarky comment that was thrown his way. Such witty banter was refreshing even though Virgil was quite surprised that he'd managed to keep up with his quick wit so far. He wasn't quite as dumb as he pretended to be, but he couldn't claim to possess a high intelligence. His own thoughts were on a similar subject while he walked, replaying what had happened only a few minutes before. He wondered if he might have taken the younger man too seriously at the moment, if he’d mistaken his submission for fear or something else along those lines. Possibly. Didn’t exactly resolve that newest worry of his, but he refused to think about it right now. Or perhaps he’d just have to do something to find out an answer to that worry. Needless to say, subtlety wasn’t something the big guy was all that good with. He paused when they reached his truck, having almost gone to the driver’s side out of habit. He was quick correct though and went to get settled in the passenger seat. ”Mmm, yeah. I can understand that.” He chuckled softly as he remembered their night together. Completely smashed Marcel was an adorable Marcel though! Not that the brute didn’t enjoy all aspects of him even if he hardly knew him. Virgil did his best to make himself comfortable in the spot, blinking a few times as he looked around from this new angle. First time he’d ever had a reason to sit on the passenger side. The window was rolled down before he gave in to the urge to smoke and lit a cancer stick.

”I swear I was ah perfect gentleman last night.” He playfully joked back when the Hispanic joked about worrying that something might have happened. Sadly, it was far too often that he ended up in the same state Marcel had been in last night. Black out drunk although he rarely worried about what could’ve happened to himself during those episodes. He grabbed the bottle of vodka from that morning and took a sip after he’d removed the cap. His lips shifted into a smirk as he leaned against his door, resting his elbow on the edge provided by the open window. Since he hadn’t gotten nearly as drunk as he had been, he could recall the night pretty well. ”I’d ordered ah bottle of everclear an’ ya wouldn’t take no for an answer. Then ya kept wantin’ t’hold hands….” He chuckled, wondering if it was such a good idea to tell him this stuff. He supposed it wouldn’t hurt. ”But I’d say we had ah pretty good time…aside from some assholes tryin’ t’get frisky with ya in th’ bathroom. I might’ve…been ah c**k block at that point, but…eh.” He shrugged. Virgil had wanted to protect him. Still did. Why was saying it so ******** hard though? Just as he was trying to figure out how to tell him, he spotted his hand going for radio dial and his expression became the slightest bit alarmed. He couldn’t remember exactly what he’d been listening to last time but his embarrassment was soon forgotten as jazzy chillhop started to play over the speakers. Better than the old country, blues, or southern folk that usually played while he drove. He’d wager that it was decent music to listen for a fun trip to the beach. ”Ya can change it if ya want.” One of those brief smiles was given just before he down more of the vodka and sucked down what remained of his cigarette, invading the man’s personal space for a second so he could put it out in the ashtray near the steering wheel. When he pulled back to his own side, Virgil stretched and rested his head down on his forearm on the door with his eyes closed to let the breeze was over his face. Letting someone else drive for once was far nicer and relaxing than he thought it would be. Would have been even more relaxing if he could get himself to stop thinking of how good Marcel looked sitting in the driver's seat. 'Goddamn...I've got it bad.' 

(exit.)

By Bi Blitz

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:18 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

"Yeah, I can cheer you on...from a distance" Moris said and added that last part really quickly. He holds onto to the other's hand tightly while they walked back towards the campus. "Practical combat seems to be indoors plus not far from the other classes unlike the other one. I think I might go with this class" he said when they arrived at the classroom location. Leans against a nearby wall resting a bit from the long walk he went through.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:38 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

"Yeah, I can cheer you on...from a distance" Moris said and added that last part really quickly. He holds onto to the other's hand tightly while they walked back towards the campus. "Practical combat seems to be indoors plus not far from the other classes unlike the other one. I think I might go with this class" he said when they arrived at the classroom location. Leans against a nearby wall resting a bit from the long walk he went through.

Hearig the last part a look of confusion crossed his face, jeffery filed that away for later “ if it wasnt for my fear of blood i would probbly do something like this as well it seems pretty cool” he said with a small smile leaning agaisnt the wall next to moris

(What  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:32 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was silent for a long moment deep in thought about taking this class. "Sometimes spending time apart from each other helps the relationship, right Jeff?" he asked him. Looks over to his boyfriend after asking the question then looks away and rubbing his eyelids a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:52 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was silent for a long moment deep in thought about taking this class. "Sometimes spending time apart from each other helps the relationship, right Jeff?" he asked him. Looks over to his boyfriend after asking the question then looks away and rubbing his eyelids a little.

When moris asked that jeffery tensed up slightly a hint of fear in his eys before he relaxed and it went away “ um well in some cases yes i think it can. Being apart and missing each other can strengthen feelings when the couple finnally reunites, why do you ask “ he said looking st the blonde  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:09 pm
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

"I agree for the most part, however, for me it was almost unbearable in more than one way during your absence because I've gotten so attached to you" said Moris trying to express himself. Got a little teary eyed talking about it. "Although I don't want to be clingy because I don't want to smother and not give you any space that you may need, but I also want to end up creating a distance between us" he turns to face fully face his boyfriend. "If this is how love can make you feel then it was worth the wait and I don't regret. I love you, Jeff, my sexy prince" he said to him smiling and relieved to get these emotions off his chest. "I would like to go back outside if that is alright you and hang out there until its time for class" he said ready for a nap at this point before walking off and yawning a little. [exit].  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 pm
Genkawolf
the amazing kitsune

User Image
Moris Stealth

"I agree for the most part, however, for me it was almost unbearable in more than one way during your absence because I've gotten so attached to you" said Moris trying to express himself. Got a little teary eyed talking about it. "Although I don't want to be clingy because I don't want to smother and not give you any space that you may need, but I also want to end up creating a distance between us" he turns to face fully face his boyfriend. "If this is how love can make you feel then it was worth the wait and I don't regret. I love you, Jeff, my sexy prince" he said to him smiling and relieved to get these emotions off his chest. "I would like to go back outside if that is alright you and hang out there until its time for class" he said ready for a nap at this point before walking off and yawning a little. [exit].

Jeffery was shocked at forst by the blondes conffesion he had felt the same feelings for moris as well but was always afraid to confess fearing the others reaction gently cupping the blondes chin he leaned close to him before whispering “ i love you to my yellow rose “ before giving him a gentle kiss nodding to the blondes question he followed him put of the building [exit]  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image

Marcel had a small smirk etched onto his face as he and Virgil shared their little moment with each other, both panting just a little bit as the kiss was well worth it in the end. The Hispanic would nod his head when the other wished him a good day at work "Oh trust me, I will. If anything I might catch some z's if my class is still empty!" he commented before getting out of the truck and closing the door. He would then throw a hand up as he made his way towards the building "See you later...mi Amor" he called out before a soft smile grew on his face. God he might not have been very romantic but dammit all Virgil made him melt in every way possible. As he walked into the school he would grab a newspaper from the front office before muttering a hello to the secretary. He might have been sweet on Virgil but dammit all he still wasn't too fond of other people usually, not that he didn't like people. It was just that he always started the day off grouchy once he got to work because now he had to sign away several hours of his life to this place everyday. Thank goodness it was Friday which meant two free days off for him and Virgil. Finally Marcel would arrive at his classroom and flipped on the lights before setting himself up at his desk, propping his feet up while turning on the old box TV and flipping to the news channel before beginning to go through the newspaper. Unlike the other day where his mind was a swirling mess of thoughts about whether or not Virgil could possibly like him back, now Marcel was just relaxed as he sat back in the chair. However his class would only be quiet for so long until he heard the door open and some feet walked in. He'd lower the paper and felt his stomach drop as he saw a group of four students walk into his classroom and stared at him. He must have looked surprised because one of them explained that they were here to try out the class and see how it was. Marcel nodded his head as he quickly turned on his computer "R..right let me just...do this real quick..." how the hell did he log into the school server again!? He hadn't done this in awhile. However sure enough once he was logged in he saw four students on his roster. Great. The Hispanic sighed a bit as he stood up from his desk and folded his arms, if they were here to try this class out then he'd be sure to put them through the ringer. As he planned too from before meeting Virgil "Alright Kiddies..." his dog tags would bounce against his chest as the teens were now acutely aware of his military background "You're getting the full experience, but first put your s**t down and forget about your pencils. We ain't using those things here" they looked sufficiently shocked at how casual he was, one of them looking like he regret being here. Marcel would walk onto the mats as they all dropped their items onto some of the desks and the Hispanic gave an amused grin "I want you four to all come at me at once, try to get me on my knees or back and if you four can do that all together I will pass you for the year with an A+. No other work needed" the offer seemed too good for these students and it seemed like they heavily overestimated themselves and underestimated him, forgetting that he was the combat instructor for a reason.

It only took two minutes before all four boys were on the ground groaning in pain "Come on kiddies, the offer will only stand for another couple seconds!" when none of them rose to the occasion Marcel chuckled before walking to each of them, helping them up "You lot have no potential, but if you stick with my class then maybe I can work a miracle out of you boys" of course personally he hoped they didn't but still, he didn't want to be a total a*****e to these teens, they were looking to improve themselves. None the less Marcel would show them some proper techniques and methods for the remainder of the class before the bell rang and he wished goodbye to the boys. That wasn't nearly as painful as he thought it would be, Marcel wondered what Virgil was doing. Did he have students this time like him?

(Translation: )

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:33 pm
User Image

Once Marcel reached a certain point on the highway he knew that he had to go the other lane in order to begin the trek to work. He'd had his fun testing out the new part and now it was time to begin a new day of work, something he very much dreaded. Still though the Hispanic got off on the next exit and made a full u turn in order to get back to the other side of the highway. From there the drive wasn't that much longer and once he pulled in the parking lot he'd take his spot and the Hispanic would trek into the school, nodding to the secretary in the office as he punched in. The good morning that she gave him was returned with a non committal grunt and a shake of the head as Marcel skulked off to his classroom with a newspaper in hand and his coffee in the other. Once the Veteran was inside his classroom he'd take his place behind his desk and turned the old box television on to the news channel just to fill the silence of the room. The Hispanic spent a good amount of time skimming through the news paper to read just different going on's and what not. Marcel would remain seated in the empty room, going back to his usual routine from before he met Virgil which was fine for him, he may get bored soon enough but at the very least it was easy work. However it seemed that those kids from Friday's class would arrive eventually and Marcel visibly cringed at the sound of the door opening as several more boys filled into the room, easily double the amount he had that day "So...what are you lot doing?" once they explained that they elected to take his class this early in the morning Marcel wanted to scream for a moment before seeing it was still several hours before even lunch. Well a half hour of teaching them some basic self defense wouldn't be so bad and with the bell ringing it signaled that was was now in session.

With that in mind Marcel put his paper down and sipped on his coffee for a moment before looking up to his batch of students "Well alright, since you lot are here to learn self defense, you have to do everything I say right down to the letter. Understand?" once Marcel got around to pairing each of them off to have a sparring partner he took a moment to size each of them up. One was a big guy, a little on the doughy side and clearly not in the best physical condition, several of the others were your average looking run of the mill students, and another couple were a bit on ether the short or scrawny side but it was clear the a bunch of them were probably here to possibly help protect themselves against bullies more than likely which was rather admirable in his opinion. The fact that they were looking to better themselves than have someone else do it for them although it was also rather sad considering the fact that the school probably wasn't doing much about the bullying problem these teens were having. The only way he knew that many of them were bully victims were the bumps and bruises that each of them carried around on their bodies, nothing that would scar like what the Hispanic had but it was noticeable nonetheless. Thankfully he thought he did a pretty good job teaching them the founding blocks of self defense, especially since he had to repeatedly stress that these moves were designed with self protection in mind, not initiating combat. A half hour flew by like nothing and the Veteran would end up bidding farewell to his class as he took his place back down onto the seat with a sigh of relief, the problem with his type of class topic meant that he had to constantly be on his feet to help correct their stance or go over to explain something to someone. Once Marcel checked his phone he grinned a bit at the sight of a text message from his lover and the Hispanic would quickly open the text to read it over and smiled a little bit more as he slowly typed out his response 'Awesome, I will try to be there after work' his texting was slow, especially since he knew literally zero internet slang nor any proper abbreviations for anything at all except the letter 'U' for 'You', which Virgil had just used.

Now that his classroom was once again empty he would lift up his newspaper once more and began to pick up where he left off in the sports section, catching up on Spain's football record and was pleased to find out that they were currently set on a big win streak but now it seemed like everyone was gutting to be the ones to beat them. The sound of the news was rather droll sadly and a bit uninteresting, however the sound of his classroom door opening again had the Hispanic rolling his eyes some. Oh for ******** sake, more students!? There was no way his class got this popular over the weekend! However instead of the sound of a student's underdeveloped voice he heard the sound of a young man's voice, a bit tender and soft. He would look up at about mid twenties young man whom Marcel recognized as the Home Economics teacher he'd spoken to Virgil about earlier. The Home Economics Teacher had ear length black hair that was rather curly and some very soft baby blue eyes that gave the Veteran the impression that he was like a little baby or something. The Hispanic would blink in surprise at the others sudden intrusion "Uh...Hey there, can I help you?" the younger man chuckled and shook his head a little bit as he lifted up a large platter "Oh um... well not really...you see it's lunch time and I noticed that you never seem to bring a lunch with you in the morning...and you well...you never go to the lunch room to pick anything up so...I uh...I made you something" the Hispanic would stare blankly for a moment before a grin grew on his face "Oh you didn't have to go out of your way like that!" the other man would shake his head as he seemed to gain a bit more confidence "Oh no, I um...this was just something that I made uh...with the class, this weeks segment is on Spain and today was Paella" he lowered the platter to reveal some surprisingly decent looking Paella with some muscles and fish chunks throughout the red rice "Well it looks pretty good, you sure you want me to have it?" the younger man nodded his head before asking if he could eat lunch with Marcel, not seeing a problem with it he agreed and the other teacher would pull up one of the chairs that were off to the side up to the desk "So Mr. Yamada tell me what...." "Oh...um please, call me Teiru Mr. Velazquez" to that the Hispanic chuckled "OK but then call me Marcel" he didn't know why but the younger man seemed to light up at the chance to call him by his first name like it was some big honor but then again that was Japan for you.

The two men would spend the rest of lunch together chatting it up, it was rather nice. Maybe he could start making friends outside of just Virgil, and the Paella was excellent but then again it was his job to teach cooking so it stood to reason that it was this good.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:59 pm
User Image

Lunch seemed to just fly by when he had someone to converse with, their conversations were mostly simple and kept mostly to general life topics and a lot of work related talk. Still though it was nice to spend time with other people, maybe Marcel could really begin making some friends again. From a young age Marcel wasn't the extroverted one, that was Jordan. Any friends he did have were usually made through association with Jordan and that suited the Hispanic just fine at the time since he trusted his Brothers judge of character quite a bit. However now that Jordan was confirmed to still be out there and currently trying to woo the heart of Virgil's sister he didn't have the luxury of having Jordan make friends for him. So far he thought that he was doing a pretty good job, Teiru hadn't stopped smiling the entire time and he laughed at so many of the jokes that the Hispanic had cracked. However none of it felt forced or fake, the Veteran had a sense for when people weren't being genuine with him and the Home Economics teacher seemed to just genuinely enjoy spending time with him. That was nice, finally someone besides Virgil who appreciated his company! Finally the bell would ring, signaling that lunch time period was over and Teiru looked a bit overly disappointed for some reason that the Hispanic couldn't understand nor grasp at all "Well I suppose I have to head back to class" Marcel nodded his head "Seems like it, but how about if you bring me food again tomorrow we can eat together again or something!" to say that Teiru's face lit up was an understatement as he quickly nodded his head so hard that the Hispanic thought it might pop off "Oh yeah! I can do that! See you soon Marcel!" he called out with a bright smile on his face before vanishing behind the door and leaving Marcel all by himself. That was actually very nice, he would be looking forward to talking with his fellow teacher again tomorrow.

Marcel would then look down at his phone and saw another text from Virgil and he quickly stared at the image for a moment in befuddlement, was this supposed to be a face of some sort? How ******** sad was it that the man who was over a hundred and seventy years old was more with the times than him? However unlike some other tasks Marcel wasn't all too interested in picking up and learning all he could on the subject, he'd leave it for Virgil. It seemed cuter when he did it anyway. The rest of the day would go by at what felt like a snails pace and with no more students he didn't have any way to pass the time other than his phone or the old TV that was still playing in the background. Thankfully Marcel decided to use this time to better acquaint himself with his phone. It was surprising to the Hispanic just how much this tiny little device could do for him and he was quite pleased to find out that on this...'App Store' there was an app that helped keep track of his favored sports teams. So with that Marcel would quickly download the app and went through the process of making an account, he did have an email address, granted it was sparsely used but he did have one nonetheless. So once everything was set up Marcel was surprised by just how much information was present and how up to date it was, this was amazing! How had he not gotten a smartphone sooner!? He questioned himself with a small smile on his face. Eventually the time would come where the final bell would ring, Marcel had really used his time to hunker down and learn the ins and outs of his phone at last and while he wasn't a total expert he thought that he made some serious strides considering this was all self taught! Just as Marcel turned everything off and stepped out the door of his classroom he was greeted by Teiru whom was walking directly to his classroom, a wide smile growing on his face when he saw the Hispanic "Oh um...Hey Marcel, I was just uh..wondering if you wanted to walk together...to our cars?" Marcel would stare for a moment before quirking an eyebrow "Well...sure I guess, if you want" well that was a bit of an odd request but hey, he didn't really mind all too much.

It wasn't very long but Marcel did reach his car and after a few more minutes of chatting the two men would finally bid their farewells to each other
before getting into their respective vehicles. With that Marcel would open up Virgil's text message and read over the directions one more time before nodding his head and pulling out of the school parking lot. This was was going to be a bit of a long drive, one that he could possibly cut a bit shorter depending on how traffic was. If it was bad it would take a long while but if there weren't many cars out then sure as hell his car would be pushing ninety plus. With that in mind Marcel would begin the drive to the Hospital that currently held his lover.

á

fiendish fujoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:00 pm
User Image

Marcel began to go about his usual morning routine, having a coffee and skipping breakfast altogether. While the coffee began to brew, Marcel would begin towel off his hair a bit before removing the towel and shaking his head a little bit. Reaching up he'd run a hand through his hair once to tame the dark locks and try to get them to a reasonable style, although he'd obviously have to comb his hair before he left for work. Once the coffee machine alerted him that his morning drink was finished, the Hispanic wasted no time pouring himself a mug before adding only a tiny bit of cream and sugar this time around. He sipped on the blessed drink and glanced at the pot, deciding to leave it there for later so he could have some coffee before he left to go visit Virgil in the Hospital. Marcel would then glance at the still glowing TV screen and saw it was just early morning infomercials and so he'd switch to the sports channel before pumping the volume up and walking to his bedroom where he'd begin to get dressed. Marcel would listen to the casters talk about the upcoming games and grinned a bit as he heard them speak about Spain and their chances of winning. They were trying to be upbeat about it but the Veteran could tell the Japanese casters were none too happy about Spain's dominance this year if the back handed compliments and snide remarks were anything to go by. It was fine my him, as long as Spain continued to play well and do their thing then they had a good chance of winning everything and taking home the trophy. Marcel ended up staring into his closet for a moment before reaching into the back of it and slipping into a black v-neck t-shirt that just showed off a bit of his pecs. Kendra had once told him that this was her favorite shirt he wore, once asked why she none too shyly stated that it highlighted every good feature on his upper body. And now that he took a moment to really look at himself in the closet mirror he could somewhat agree, it was form fitting and admittingly enough...not to narcissistic but...he did look kind of hot. Normally the Hispanic had a very negative opinion about himself but it seemed like Virgil was beginning to have a positive effect on him, he was seeing more of the good than the bad. Sure he still thought his own scars were hideous to look at but Virgil made his look hot and he stated the same to Marcel so maybe scars were just a matter of opinion.

He smiled a bit at the thought, maybe he'd dress all nice and sexy for Virgil to lift his spirits up while he was still trapped in the Hospital. So with that thought in his head the Hispanic would go fishing around in his closet for a moment and grunted in frustration as a heavy winter coat fell off the high shelf and landed on his head. He knew he still had them somewhere...so where..were...those damn... "Aha! Finally found you!" he stated to himself, pulling out a pair of skinny jeans his wife had gotten him from when she visited America to spend some time with her family. Marcel was not that into jeans honestly, they really were such an American thing but the Hispanic could not deny their comfort at times. However these did not fit into that category, at all as these were completely snug in their fit and Marcel had to admit they were constricting in his opinion. But then he remembered how she looked so proud to be on his arm as they walked around the day he wore them for her. Maybe this would work out? As he slid out of his shorts and into a pair of briefs, Marcel stared at the jeans with a quirked eyebrow, would these even still fit him? Only one way to find out he supposed. And they surprisingly did, that was a pleasant surprise and a confidence booster that he hadn't put on any extra weight in these last few years. Now looking at himself int he mirror the Hispanic would admit that..this looked really good on him! The skinny jeans literally hugged his body in all the right places and really did make him look really good! There was a slight sting in the back of his heart, these were all clothes that Kendra loved on him and the memory was painful but this wasn't about her anymore, it was for Virgil. So he hoped the other man would appreciate the sight! With that thought in mind Marcel would wander to the bathroom and stared at himself in the mirror for a moment before grabbing his electric razor and quickly shaped his facial hair up a bit, cleaning up and making it perfectly even all around before then grabbing the comb and running it several times through his hair and grinned, he looked really put together for once instead of his usual slapdash style. He looked...very American in these jeans and the thought made Marcel laugh a bit before quickly rubbing on some deodorant and even took it a step further and spritzed on some of his favorite, albeit unused and dusty cologne. He hoped it would last until the Hospital visit!

Finally pleased with his appearance...very pleased, he'd step out and grab his phone off the charger, his wallet, and his keys before turning everything off and locking his apartment door as usual before stepping out of the complex. It was still a bit early in the morning but Marcel had no problem with killing some time at work, besides it wasn't like he didn't have TV there as well! With that thought in mind Marcel would pull out in his convertible and drove the short distance to work where he went into his usual parking space and walked into the building where he walked into the main office and punched in, ignoring the stares he was getting from all that were present in the main office as well as a specific teacher whose eyes were glued to the Hispanic the whole time he was in there. Once he stepped out of the main office Marcel would make his way over to his classroom and blinked in surprise, the door was already opened? That was odd, usually he locked the door before leaving. Huh, did he forget yesterday? As he stepped into the room and turned on the lights he'd blink a bit at the sight of a little note folded on his desk, what the hell was this all about? Marcel would walk over and opened the note and read through it before a small grin grew on his face Hey Marcel! I got to work early and wanted to let you know that today my class is learning to make Pasta Bolognese so I hope you're super hungry by the time lunch rolls around because there may be a lot! ~ Teiru ^_^ heh, he even drew a little happy face at the end of the note, looked like he messed up though and something else was erased next to his name. Eh, whatever! Free food again was fine by him! Sadly eventually classes came and went and the students seemed much more distracted than usual, probably because Marcel didn't want to get physical and ruin how much effort he put into his appearance so instead he BS'd what he knew about old military combat techniques and kept the class to a more basic and standard note taking day. s**t, he'd have to write up a quiz for this material!

Once the lunch bell rang Marcel was on his phone going through some more apps when he heard the door open and the smell of Italian herbs and spices hit his nose and the Hispanic looked up to see a flushed looking Teiru walking into the room "Jeez, was the kitchen that hot before you left?" the other man seemed to only get redder and laughed a bit despite the embarrassment "Yeah, something like that. I uh..I had to stand over a pot of water to make sure the pasta didn't overcook" ah OK, that explained the red face. Marcel would move a chair to be next to his desk as the other man sat down and put a paper plate with some tasty looking meat and pasta down before him and the two began to chatter on about this and that, once again sticking to general life and the students but once more it was a good time! "Hey Marcel, mind if I get a picture with you? None of my friends believe we have a h....a Spanish man as our combat instructor" Marcel grinned a bit and rolled his eyes, not surprising considering the fact that he knew he was only hired because he was exotic in their eyes. It was probably just because the dean of this damn school thought it would be fashionable to have a teacher from Spain working here. So Marcel stood up with Teiru and even for good measure he threw his arm around the other man's shoulders in a buddy, buddy sort of way while the other rested his hand on the Hispanic's ribs. Marcel would then proceed to grin for a picture as the phone clicked several more times than he was expecting before the other slowly pulled away "Wanna see them?" he asked and Marcel nodded his head a bit, wondering how he looked in them and he'd look down at the phone in the others hands and let out a low whistle as he scrolled through the pictures taken of the two of them "It still amazes me that phones can take such good pictures!" he stated, completely oblivious to the fact the home economics teacher was staring at his face before letting his gaze travel down the deep v of his shirt. To someone else who possibly walked by it may be obvious that Teiru had other things in mind as his right hand slowly began to float towards the Hispanic's rear end, clearly the skinny jeans made him want to get at least a bit daring.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.At least the drive from the complex to the school only took a couple of minutes at the most. Honestly, he was glad that he wouldn’t be another long ride. As much as he liked driving, Virgil was ready to get somewhere where he felt safe and could finally relax. At the school, he parked next to the familiar blue convertible and looked ahead over the school grounds. Crap. He was supposed to be sick, wasn’t he? Technically, he was although he didn’t it was a great idea to let anyone see him inside the school in case they thought he was faking it. He glanced around the cab, suddenly wishing he hadn’t brought his new jacket inside because he certainly could have used it right at this moment. Wait...he had a hoodie in the back of his truck, didn’t he? Getting out, he moved to open his toolbox and shifted through the things inside until he saw it and pulled it out and put it on. The black pullover was two sizes too big for his bulk, but that was the way he preferred such clothing. Choking Hazard was printed on the front of it with an arrow pointing downward. A gift from a nurse who’d often helped him shower when he was too weak to stand on his own and the poor woman was more than aware of what the werewolf was packing. He rarely wore it due to what it implied, which might be the truth, but he didn’t like drawing attention to himself! And it really wasn’t appropriate attire for a school but he didn’t plan on sticking around for long. Jerking the hood up, he hesitated as he started to walk passed his truck before he climbed back inside of it, opening his glove box to take out a bag of peppermints he kept in there for those times when he couldn’t smoke yet had the maddening urge to keep his mouth busy. Right now, he figured it wouldn’t hurt to grab them since he hadn’t had the chance to brush his teeth after this morning's unfortunate incident. One was unwrapped and popped into his mouth as he got out and shut the door, stuffing the small handful into his pocket while he headed for the main building. Virgil briefly froze as he approached the main doors, feeling the slightest bit anxious about actually heading inside. Marcel’s apartment was honestly the only place he felt comfortable being indoors and even then there were times it made him feel antsy.

Going in, Virgil quickly made a beeline for the Combat Instructor’s classroom. Thankfully, lunchtime was still going on and the hallways were nearly vacant. The few students he did run into hardly paid him any mind although one let out a typical wolf-call whistle whenever he passed, which had him grumbling underneath his breath. If he wasn’t so intent on getting to the right room then he would’ve stopped and given the brat a few choice words. The faint scent of food outside the classroom’s door made his stomach growl with longing although he continued to ignore it, making a mental promise to himself that he would be eating what his body really required soon enough. Though it was good to know Marcel had decided to eat lunch for once.
Virgil knocked first before he cracked open the door and quietly slipped inside out of habit. And he didn’t like what he saw. At all. A threatening growl was quickly swallowed as he spotted the two men. His ever so handsome lover dressed in an outfit he couldn’t quite appreciate at the moment due to the Japanese man standing next to him. Too damn close next to him. The son of a b***h was making his trigger finger itch and he’d just walked into the room! Everything inside of him stilled for a split second when he noticed the b*****d’s hand snaking to where it certainly did not belong.

Deep breath. Behave. He could do that. He had to because he didn’t think his boyfriend would appreciate him mauling his new friend. That was who this man was, right? The home whatever teacher Marcel had told him about last night. ”Hey, dahlin’.” Languid Southern drawl would quickly greet them as he sauntered closer with all the ease of a predator in its territory, flashing a thousand-watt grin as he did. See? Being nice and friendly was...Man, it had been such a long time since he’d eaten the heart and liver of a human, the lycan found that he couldn’t quite recall what they tasted like. He gave a slight and quick shake of his head at the sudden intrusive thought and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his hoodie just to make sure he would keep them to himself. Well, it really wouldn’t stop him from reaching out and strangling him but it was the thought that counted, right? Virgil locked gazes with the stranger in the room as he got near, his slight smirk holding a dangerous edge to it. Though he managed to keep a respectful distance from the two and not shove himself between them like he so desperately wanted to.

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:32 pm
User Image

Marcel and Teiru had both not heard the knock, apparently both men were in their own little worlds in that moment. The Hispanic was currently marveling at how a phone could take such nice looking pictures like a professional camera while Teiru was thinking about some more inappropriate things. So when Virgil made his presence known by speaking he caught both men off guard but for different reasons. Teiru was confused as to why Mr. Cambric had called one of them 'Dahlin' while a wide smile broke out across Marcel's face at the sight of the other man "Querido!" Marcel had already closed the gap between Virgil and himself and his hands found there way up to Virgil's face, cupping the other man's cheeks gently before suddenly the happiness gave way to worry "What are you doing here? I thought you were still in the Hospital!" meanwhile Teiru stood there with a look of confusion written on his face as he and Virgil locked eyes with the Outdoor Survival Teacher and a very sudden realization came over him as he quickly looked a bit heartbroken and avoided the others gaze, clearly Teiru felt more than a little guilty all of a sudden. Of course this silent exchange was lost on Marcel as he was fussing over Virgil "Did they let you out early?..." however a smirk soon grew on his face "..Or did you bust out?" he supposed he may as well hear it from the other man himself! Once the answer was given Marcel would chuckle a little bit and shook his head, he couldn't say he was too surprised by the truth. The Veteran would then remember his friend that was there and Marcel woudl stand aside so Virigl had a clear view of Teiru, much to the others silent dismay "Virgil, I told you about him last night. This is Teiru" he would introduce the two and Teiru did his best at covering up how he felt at this moment and put on the best pleseant smile he could "Um...Hello Mr. Cambric" the two had never actually conversed but he knew of the Teacher and how several other faculty members had the hots for him. But now it seemed that everyone was too late as the two newer teachers had already found each other. Marcel would still remain none the wiser as he turned to his Boyfriend, eyeing the hoodie the other wore, clear amusement written on his face. Of course Marcel would never make any comment about it in front of another... "I get it's true Virgil but I don't think you need to advertise it so much!" and just like that the words shamelessly tumbled out of the Hispanic's mouth and Teiru would feel his face burn a little bit as he intelligently shut his mouth up, the Japanese man was clearly much smarter than the Veteran whom meanwhile was grinning like an amused child. He did that on purpose obviously! "But anyway, obvious facts aside. Did you need something? I don't think you'd come to work after breaking out of the Hospital" he questioned with a slight tilt of the head and a small smirk playing at his lips.

á

fiendish fujoshi

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

prince charmIess

Naughty Romantic

6,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His smirk turned into a happy grin when his pet name was called out, his threatening demeanor seeming to vanish as Marcel came forward to greet him. Virgil lightly pressed a cheek into one of the palms resting against his cheeks while he continued to stare the other teacher down. It wasn’t an easy thing to do now he had a rather sensual scent assaulting his senses now that he was in close proximity with his mate. Somehow, he managed to keep a cocky grin from forming at the sight of the heartbroken look that passed over his face although he couldn’t stop the pride from swelling in his chest when he finally broke eye contact. Yeah, that’s right. The little b*****d might as well give up any dreams of being with him now because the former soldier was his and there was no way he was going to give him up without a fight. Or a war. Whichever it came to first. His light green gaze finally drifted down to the man before him and a soft smile formed at the teasing. ”Busted out? Me? Never.” The male shook his head with a chuckle, figuring that his lover knew him well enough by now to know which was the real truth. Much like Teiru, his gaze slowly fell lower to admire the hit of tantalizing tan skin the v-neck shirt revealed although it also gave view to something the lycan found to be a little bit more important. Those bite marks and bruises had faded enough they could be missed and that didn’t sit well with him. It needed to be fixed. But he knew better than to do such a thing in front of Marcel’s guest. And even if he wouldn’t get his a** kicked for it, he would be damned if he was going to let the man hear those beautiful noises his lover made whenever he played with his neck.

A hand slipped out of his pocket to come to rest at the small of his back when he moved to the side, the brute sparing Teiru the briefest of glances. ”Nice t’meet ya.” He would return the pleasantries with a predatory grin disguised as a friendly one. ”Marcel ‘ere seemed t’be quite impressed with your cookin’ last night.” Making small talk was difficult under the best of circumstances, but with the world’s best distraction standing close to him it was nearly impossible. Fortunately, or unfortunately for him, he was soon provided with a reason to keep his mouth shut. His face nearly turned scarlet once he brought attention to his hoodie, his expression becoming slightly shocked embarrassment. His man had no filter, did he? ”Hush.” Virgil quietly uttered just as his hand slipped down enough so he could tuck his fingers into the back of the other man’s waistband. He watched Teiru for a few seconds before he glanced down at him, remaining quiet for a few seconds after the question was posed since he was too busy admiring what he could of his outfit. The veteran should be very thankful toward his new friend just then or else the beast might not be able to keep himself under control. ”Came t’get th’ keys t’our place.” He made sure put emphasis on the fact that they lived together in front of the other. ”Thought about cookin’ us dinner t’night.” His own head was tilted to the side. ”Unless ya wanna go out? Ya certainly look all dolled up for it.” He playfully teased. Going out to eat was the worst idea he’d had to date. Virgil would be spending the night beating people off with a stick if they went out with his partner dressed as he was.

By Bi Blitz

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces