Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:34 pm
XXX
User Image
User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."
"Damaged people are dangerous. They know how to make hell feel like home."
"I like storms, they let me know that even the sky screams sometimes."

User Image

`·.¸¸.Gingerly she placed a hand under his and took the cup with the other hand. The contrast between their hands had been ridiculous. "It's still hot I'd rather not let it burn you" she placed the cup down and stood from her seat. Ophelia lifted the tea pot and walked over to where Ved currently sat. She brought the cup closer pouring the steaming liquid into the cup, as she did this she curiously glanced over at the man. Her objective had been to get a closer look at these peculiar markings. “Serve your town?” she questioned in a hushed voice. Her time had been limited as the tea quickly began to fill the cup, she lifted the pot when she turned to see how full the cup really had been. “It’s made from a flower that smells rather awful, but when dried and brewed it gives off a scent that’s suppose to help relax people,” Ophelia began to walk away, placing the hot container in the middle of the table “It surprisingly tastes sweet so most people don’t add any honey or sugar.” She sat back down in her seat “I’m sure you don’t want to hear me go on about it,” a very small smile formed on her lips that soon became hidden by the tea cup she lifted towards her mouth. The tip of the rim gently touched her lip as she took one careful sip before placing the cup back down, the smile that had been there disappeared.

“As much as I dislike to admit it, I do think it would be wise to bring you along. For translating, of course!” She add that last bit quickly “I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, but if I remember correctly I’ve seen art of things that look similar to a dragon as well as more words written in old Draconic lettering,” she went in for another drink “I don’t have anymore time to give in learning a new language,” placing the tea cup down she took in a deep breath and released it slowly. Her eyes weren’t as piercing as before when they looked up to him. ‘I don’t know if I can trust him, this seems too convenient. How is it that we met in another land, met in Maldria and came to the same place? This seems suspicious.’

Ophelia leaned back in her seat, her hands now on her lap “Give me your opinion Ved.” Her gaze on him became cautious. “How odd is it that we seemed to have met again with you having a solution to my problems? I don’t know what to think of it rather than it being unusual.” She watched him, inquisitively waiting for an answer.
·.¸¸.·´

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

||OOC:
||Location: Dragon Castle >>Sanctuary>>Hush
||Currently With: Ved
||About: Ophelia
||Current Attire: Out on the town
||Items in her Possession: Money pouch, Vita Book, Three daggers
, bag with clothing and other essentials.

Demilius the magnificent

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:30 pm
A glowing heart, and a silver face.

Ved couldn't help but grow a bit nervous as Ophelia drew closer. He knew she was suspicious of things, yet he had to keep a cool demeanor. He held his ground and simply gave a small smile while he watched with intruigue as she poured the glass and commented about the type of tea it is. Being this close Ved was able to quickly glance at Ophelia's attire before watching her delicate expression. Being this close She could easily see that the markings were indeed a part of his skin, like a tattoo or a scar, but they softly glowed a deep blue. The lines ran in abstract unique paths along part of his face, twirled down his arms from his shoulders, and faintly could be seen through his shirt. If one looked closely they could swear a few spots seemed to look more like symbols or runic marks rather than artistic decoration.

"Oh really that's interesting, I don't drink tea much so I haven't experienced it often before." He spoke softly before sipping from the cup and waiting a few seconds to allow the taste to run its' course. He blankly stared down at the cup letting things sit in, before he ran his long, sharp, barbed dragon-like tongue along his lips. He then pursed his lips and slightly nodded his head in approval, he looked to Ophelia while taking another sip before commenting.

"Hey that's not bad, I like it! I think I should try tea out more often, I do agree on that sweet taste and I enjoy that part of it. At some point during our travels I would actually like to hear more about the types of tea you enjoy, I wouldn't mind trying more in the near future~.." He spoke cheerfully and gave a content smile at the end before setting the cup down. He listened to Ophelia carefully, picking up on her quick addition about translating.

"Well that's understandable, Draconic is a hard language to learn along with finding someone willing to teach it. Dragons tend to be rather proud beings, myself included, but for a lot this can influence how they see the world, particularly other species of beings. All I'll say is Dragons tend to see themselves as Apex predators of the world, and will treat anything that isn't a dragon as a lesser being than them. Hell they even dislike half-dragons as they do not see them to be fitting of the title 'dragon...'" Ved explained casually, folding his hands together and resting his chin atop them, but it seemed his eyes would slowly drift downward and speak a bit melancholy. A subtle hint as to his thoughts on the discrimination he's faced. With Ophelia's next comment he snapped back to attention and listened.

"How odd is it? Well I suppose it's an awfully strange coincidence, but I did not bring us together intentionally if that's what you're thinking. I recall you finding me actually, so maybe I should be suspicious.." Ved would lean in slowly with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Tell me Ophelia, did YOU perhaps try to arrange this meeting here today by following me!? I don't blame you though, a lot of people find my being enrapturing~" He gave a quick laugh afterward before leaning back comfortably in his chair. After the laugh he sighed with relief and said.

"Hahahehe!! I'm just kidding Ophelia, no i didn't purposefully have us meet together. If you really wanted my opinion perhaps my lord Bahamut made this meeting occur, as it could hold great signifigance in our lives. I believe if this is truly out of the ordinary then it must have been my deity's will to bring us together like this. But anyway back to business, so you think I'd be invaluable for translating and I appreciate your compliment; for I too believe I can help you. I feel as though perhaps I could learn something or recover an artifact from my people's past that could be preserved, I suppose you could say I have an adventurer's heart heh heh!" Ved first exclaimed with humor, then gave a quiet pause before he snapped his tone back to a more calm and serious side as he talked about business. When everything was said and done he finished with a smooth and small smile as he watched her serene saphire eyes before going back to eating more of his food, occasionally he'd drink from his tea a few times.

Appearence:
User Image

With: Ophelia.
OOC: it's a long post I know, but I had a lot I wanted to respond to, say, and describe~

TAGs:
Miss Hibiskiss

Demilius the magnificent

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:15 am
XXX
User Image
User Image

"Don't depend too much on anyone in this world. Becuase even your shadow leaves when you're in darkness."

User Image

`·.¸¸.Her people were much different than his own. They welcomed strangers as they were already friends and those who were already friends were treated like family. They were too kind and that is what lead to their end. “I can’t imagine how one would act to be defeated or tamed by a lesser being,” Ophelia found the idea a little amusing.

“As enticing as you may be, that isn’t where my time and priority lie. I suppose your deity and mine might have some adventures planned out for us.” She humored the idea that that would be the case. Leaning forward she placed her arms on the table, her right on top of the left as she quietly thought to herself on the idea of showing him the book she placed back in her bag. Most of it had been written in Latin and even more of it had slowly began to fade away. What would be the harm? The harm would be in letting the book close to anyone other than herself, the thought made her stomach turn. If anything happened to it all would be over for her and that included the reimbursement she had yet to return. The thought that dreaded her more; bringing him back to her broken down village. Answers were more important to her now, that’s all that mattered to her.

Her gaze fell down to her teacup, watching the small bit of liquid that remained. ‘I haven’t been there in so long. Is anything even standing?’ Her expression became pained that even her hands began to turn into fists as her thoughts became bitter, her memories plaguing her mind. The sound of Ved placing his cup down managed to break her thoughts, but she remained watching her tea so that she could compose herself. “Okay,” she managed to say before staring at him once more, her face looking a tad forlorn. “I’ll accept your help and in return you may take what you find that is in your liking. I won’t have a need for any relics.” Ophelia finished the remaining warm liquid in her cup. “We’ll discuss it more seriously once we’ve finished out meal.” With that said she continued on eating.
·.¸¸.·´

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

||OOC:

Demilius the magnificent

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:19 am
An enjoyabel Luncheon

Ved couldn't help but feel uncomfortable about the idea of discrimination and defeat, his eyes would look a bit solemn before trying to hide it behind a long drink from his wine. Ved ate some more of his food before almost choking as he heard her speak about him being enticing, a loud suppressed cough came from him before he would pat his chest and quickly drink the tea to try and wash the food down. He gleemed a big smile and laugh as he'd say between coughs.

"AHa! (cough) HAHA! (cough) ahh, m-maybe so (cough) hahehehe! (cough) M-may I get some more tea (cough) P-please?" Ved casually resumed his eating afterward shaking his head in amusement from her joke, silently waving away the humerous comment. It was after eating more and trying to hand her the cup did he notice her balled fists and tone, his once polite and cheerful demeanor faltered a little to a brief glance of concern. My it seems something perturbs her mind, maybe I should change the subject for now. But I should keep this in mind for later, it could give me some useful insight into her. As his glass was refilled he showed off an appreciative smile as Ved thanked her for the tea.

"I see thank you Ophelia, I look forward to our journey together and what secrets it can reveal~! Don't worry too much about my payment, i'll let you know what could be of use to me if I see it. Any artifacts we find that I don't take will go to you." This would be the last thing of major importance Ved responded to her with before going back to focus on the meal itself. However, wanting to brighten the mood further he spoke up after taking his next sip of tea with.
"You know I must say you dress very nicely for someone who seems so focused on a brave journey like this. I like the brooch near your ear and medallion you wear around your neck, is it from your people? You have a good sense of fashion with this color scheme and material choice~" He commented happily as his eyes would dance their way from her head to her arms, observing the outfit more. After all of this the two would finish their meals, followed by Ved paying for the meal.
As the waiter drew closer, a bit nervous because of Ved's meer presence, the dragon pulled out an intricately designed case, once open it had different coins neatly filed in their own rows, followed by a clip of bills. However, there was one row that seemed to stand out from the rest of the currency, these coins were a bit more on the brass side of coloring, it was like copper but with a more dominent brown shading to them. One side of these coins held the symbol of a dragon's head, while the other had unique abstract markings. He quickly sifted through the case and handed the waiter the correct amount of money in a mixture of bills and golden coins, none of which were the dragon looking coins. He stood from his chair, now showing his normal proud, charismatic demeanor as he spoke nonchalantly looking down to Ophelia.

"Well with our bill paid, shall we be going now Ophelia? Is there anywhere important we need to stop by while in this city before we head on our way out?" His bright crimson eyes looked to her with a soft stare as he rounded the table and gently pulled Ophelia's chair backward, with the manner of a gentleman. After grabbing his sword and clipping it to his back, inbetween his wings, he wouldn't choose to put back on his overcoat and instead fold it before tucking it into his satchel.

Appearence:
User Image

With: Ophelia.
OOC: Not too long of a post, but a lot to work with and left it open ended for when the next post details them leaving the establishment. Also when he gets close to pull out her chair his torso is practically infront of her face, meaning she can get a very good look at the markings through his shirt if you wanted to detail that next post.
Here is the Dragon-like symbol on the coins detailed in this post.

TAGs:
Miss Hibiskiss

Demilius the magnificent

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:47 pm
RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                          Karin was up as the sun had risen, and decided she would go out to explore Maldria again. Maybe she'll encounter more friends! It seems Madam Zeus and her sidekick are busy again, and didn't want to bother them with her antics. Otherwise, she would probably get stuck with helping Zeus read through more books, and Karin would get so bored so easily.

Then something in the sky caught her attention. A dragon. A giant dragon! Dropping from the clouds! Then it seemed to have shrunk down to a smaller form. Curious, Karin took a step forward and fell into the shadows that forms in front of her, the shadow gliding across the tiled ground towards where the dragon would likely have landed. It didn't take long for her to reach the destination, and she stuck to the shadows of the buildings to hide. It would appear Hiyama had arrived before her, confronting this dragon now turned into a man with draconic features. For a moment there, it looked as if it would escalate into a battle between the two, but thankfully that was not the case, and the two had parted ways. Karin, hidden in the shadows, watched the dragon man glide off, and she followed after quickly. Despite being scary, he didn't seem like he would attack randomly. She is more curious to learn about this guy, and maybe make friends with him. Karin couldn't help but grin with joy at the thought of being friends with an actual dragon!

Karin did her best to keep her shadow hidden in the shadows of the buildings, even using the dragon's shadow a few times to hide, but her shadow would quickly dart off to another shadow further away in case he somehow notices her hiding in his shadow. This dragon was heading to the castle, to where the job board is more specifically. There, he encountered this pretty lady with silver hair that he seems to know. Maybe another friend Karin can make! The two conversed before heading off somewhere, likely somewhere to eat? At least that's what Karin was able to make out from a distance. Again, Karin's shadow darted along the ground following the pair, keeping to the shadows of the buildings the hide. But not hide in their shadows anymore, considering there's two of them, and one of them might notice her darting into one of their shadows. So she kept her distance, meaning she wouldn't be able to make out what they were saying at all.

Now they came across a place that didn't seem too impressive on the outside. But one peek on the inside amazed the young girl. If she wasn't hiding in the shadows, she would be standing there, staring in awe with her mouth hung open. This place seemed so pretty! And colorful! Despite it being a little dark. But that didn't matter. This darkness meant she can use it to her advantage to continue hiding in the shadows. However, after the woman paid this greedy looking man, she took to walking up the stairs. This might be a problem, as her shadow would have to climb the stairs. And in a fairly public place, she would likely be more easily spotted by someone.

Karin remained in the shadows, trying so hard to be patient while waiting for the pair to take their leave. She wondered what they could be discussing, and what kind of relationship they have. Are they just acquaintances? Or friends? Maybe even.... lovers? The last option seemed unlikely though. Considering when she first saw their interaction, they only seemed familiar with each other.

Then finally, she heard the door open and the pair taking their leave. She was so excited she almost jumped out of her shadow! Finally! The wait is over! And maybe she can learn more about them. Though in her excitement, her shadow had moved away from the wall she was hugging, to try and blend in with the surroundings. She noticed a few seconds later and attempted to dart back to hugging the wall. She hoped the pair didn't see her shadow moving at all, or rather, hoping no one saw that.

Location: Maldria - A placed called Hush?
                                                              People I'm with: Stalking two others
                                                              Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“Demilius the magnificent”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:09 pm
                    User Image

Shift just stared at the man, who was flaunting all these talents he apparently has. Whether it was true, or not, he didn't care. To him, he was just a drunk. Heck, the guy singing like that annoyed him. He glared at the man at what he said next, as if questioning his expertise. "Whether it turns into a fight or not, I don't care. I am very well capable of handling myself. I am only doing what is natural when you detect someone you don't know approaching where you are." He continued to walk away. But of course, the man just had to follow after him. He turned and glared at him again, his hands gripping the knifes under his cloak a bit tighter. He really wanted to riddle him with knives so he wouldn't have to deal with his idiocy any longer.

Shift's expression changed as he was caught off guard by the question. "What?" Does this man seriously not know where to go to get back to town? This man really is an idiot. He switched the knife in his left hand to his right before stretching it out from under his cloak, pointing off to the south, to his left. "Maldria is that way..." He stated in a not very enthused tone.

People I'm with: Some drunkard tiefling.
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Necrodancer Ghost”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:26 pm
XXX
User Image
User Image

User Image

`·.¸¸.Ophelia stared at him a little startled and even wanted to laugh at his sudden reaction. She had assumed that he acted this way because of her comment. She wouldn’t deny that he had really nice features, it didn’t help that Ophelia had a thing for things that were unique. Kindly she poured more tea for the man as he continued to speak highly of their future journey and then proceeded to compliment her attire.

As she sat back in her seat she responded to his comment and questions “I have a small weakness for clothing, or anything alluring for that matter.” She had not meant for that to hint at anything, but just continued on hoping he didn’t catch that. “It’s all just accessories. I don’t carry very many symbols that have to do with my family. I very much do not like to display who I am.” Not that there had much for her to show.

She didn’t mean to watch, but the coins in his possession seemed to mark some sort of dragon head. She began to wonder if his hometown, perhaps they had their own currency. It had been the woman’s plan to pay for everything, but Ved took the first chance at it. She didn’t want to waste any time or energy arguing with him about it, but she had the courtesy to thank him for it. She knew that he seemed much of a gentleman when she first met him, but now he showcased it further. Most of the men that she met along her journey were complete garbage, wanting to steal from her or take advantage of the fact the she didn’t look all that strong. That ended horribly for them. She thanked him once more for pulling her seat and grabbed a hold of her shoulder bag “We’ll have to prepare for a journey. It’ll take a few days for us to go where we are going,” she made her way over to the door opening it wide for them to leave “And that’s only if we don’t get lost,” she continued on the conversation not sure if she should add that she couldn’t really remember where her hometown once stood. “At some point I also need to show you the book so that you can continue to decipher some of the words.” Oblivious to their stalker, Ophelia continued down the stairs where the restaurant remained as active as when they first came in. She had been planning on going over to the market place and seeing if she could find anything useful.
·.¸¸.·´

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

||OOC:

Demilius the magnificent

Kuroni Ai

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

"Don't compare your life to others.There's no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it's their time."

"F.E.A.R has two meanings. Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours"

⊰ ♪ ♘ ♫ ♖ ♩ ♗ ♬ ♞ ⊱

`·.¸¸.☀║ViLorra completely disagreed with her sister’s idea. She didn’t want to be noticed; she didn’t want to announce it. She simply wanted to wait for her uncle to come by and talk to them. Corra was right though. Hiyama is a busy man, but the difference between him and the elders was that the elders wanted nothing to do with them. Wait. Maybe he didn’t either.

It didn’t matter what she said or not, if Corra’s words were stronger than her own she would follow. So in town they were. Corra completely confident in finding something to do and ViLorra following with a worried expression. “Corra, what if this gets our Uncle in trouble? W-what if we get the maids in trouble?” she ran over to her sister and gently grabbed a hold of her shirt. How much trouble would they get into?
║☀·.¸¸.·´
⊰ ♪ ♘ ♫ ♖ ♩ ♗ ♬ ♞ ⊱

||Currently With: Corra ||About: ViLorra ||Currently Wearing: On picture ||OOC:

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴||Current Summons: None

User Image

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Demilius the magnificent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:50 pm
A thief in the shadows?

Ved only nodded in agreement to Ophelia describing her small weaknesses. His face held an innocent smile that seemed to be listening, but took her words for face value. Ved didn't think or dwell on the answer really as to him it sounded like any normal woman would say. He quickly spoke.
"I understand, that makes sense. Sometimes I wish I could hide a lot from myself or my people, but look at me it'd be awafully hard to hide this without looking suspicious. heheh~" He continued his casual and innocent tone as the two began to leave the room. However, when Ophelia opened the door smells in the air traveled in and collided with his nostrils. Immediately he felt a rush for a new scent, a young one, human and was willing magical properties. This immediately concerned him and his expression faltered to one of serious realization and wonder. As Ophelia was walking out of the door he called out.
"Uhh w-wait for me in the lobby, I'll be down soon, I need to grab something." he spoke with a small hint of concern in his voice, if Ophelia bothered to turn around curious of his different demeanor she would see this expression and his crimson eyes that would silently convey to her. "Just act normal, wait in the lobby for there is someone here." In order to stay composed and to appear unaware to their watcher he caught up close behind Ophelia and said near the doorway.

"Ah I see, well that's okay I am in no rush. I'm a patient man and you're the boss anyway Ophelia. I'll gladly translate words for you, and who knows maybe I can even teach you a few words myself~" He ended his comment cheerfully, but behind this positive facade was a mind racing, calculating, trying to figure out how to get this "Thief" into his sight. He could smell the hint of magic in the air from some direction nearby, along with the human scent, but couldn't pinpoint where. It felt cold and dark, but it wasn't the smell of necromancy or undead, so it was a new form of magic he had not experience before, and this worried him even more. If Ophelia continued down the stairs Ved stood just outside the door to their room, watching her and the hallway. The smell was close and it was here! Ved walked into the very center of the hallway and spread his wings wide. The walls were just barely out of the wingspan's reach, about an inch of space between the walls and some parts of them. Ved then held out his arms from his sides, pointing downward yet he opened his hands wide, his tail began to drag along the carpet of the ground in very wide crescent shaped swings, the tail too would barely miss the walls. Ved then spoke sternly in an serious audible deep voice.

"I don't know who you are but you shouldn't eavsdrop on others, it's very rude! Now I wonder where you are 'Thief', I'll give you this chance to show yourself or I WILL find you myself! I can smell you, you're young and you have magic, but I too have magical tricks of my own~" Just then quick sparks of electricity would lash out from his hands, wings, tail, and body. Thin lines of electricity would stretch from himself and very quickly gravitate toward the walls and floor around him. The small sparks were very fast, like the blink of an eye, but they didn't scorch or burn the paint on the walls. The air around Ved would soon slowly get warmer as he would continue this and walk forward. He started to slowly take confident strong strides in his movement directly forward and held his pose. As he moved the electrical bolts continued to zap from random points between his body and the architecture around him.

These bolts would not be too harmful, they wont shock someone like a strong tazer would, but instead they would feel like strong zaps of static electricity. (as if someone rubbed their socks on a red carpet for minutes at a time then touched anything metal. but amplify that to tingle the senses and nerves to an uncomfortable degree.) To ved he knew the person was young so he was using a small amount of his power to make them jolt, flinch, or react in anyway to either break their concentration on hiding, or to make them suddenly move. His quick zaps of electricity would connect to things that petruded from the walls faster than the paint itself, and act more rapidly toward anything metal. He continued to step forward and spoke once more in the same voice.
"It's not wise to deceive a dragon, you wont hide from me. I'll know the moment I pass next to you, if you step out now I wont be so harsh. But should you stay hidden you agree to go against my request and make yourself all the more suspicious..." This was Ved's final warning as he continued to slowly stepforward, the small sparks of electricity continuing their random and rapid check on the walls and floor. Even though his tail had a few small spikes, with a scythe-like serrated end he made sure as to not rip the carpet, or swing it in a way that it would cut someone. Visually making another statement that he didn't intend to seriously hurt Karin, but was trying to maintain a strong hold of the situation.

As Ved drew closer Karin would only have two or three seconds to make a decision. If she stepped forward and revealed herself then Ved would look on with a raised eyebrow and an air of surprise, to which he'd then stop his display. Following this he'd say to her. "Ah thank you for making this easier, it was a smart choice. Now who are you and why were you trying to spy on me and Ophelia!?" His voice would at first come across as polite, a little soft, before it'd snap to a sharp inquisitive serious tone when he asked her who she was.

However, if Karin didn't step forward to reveal herself like he requested then he'd keep walking forward, shocking bits of the wall in his "net-like" stride to find her. If she decided to make sudden movements toward or away from him, then he'd hear her steps and would quickly dash forward in an attempt to catch her by the back of her clothing. If she stood completely still, betting he wouldn't find her then in the seconds he'd reach to where she is his electricity would cling and zap her in short tingling shocks. They wouldn't hurt, but would feel hot and uncomfortable to her senses. The quick zaps would collide faster since she is closer to Ved than the wall is, and if this happened his eyes would dart directly down in her direction. He would attempt to swing in a fast curved motion to try and grab her by the arm with his strong scaled grip! If he managed to quickly grab at her then he'd hold her up infront of him. If this happened He would say in an ominous smirk. "Ahh there you are, little 'Thief'! Now be a good little child and explain yourself, why are you spying on us!!"

Appearence:
User Image

With: Ophelia and karin.
OOC: A long post I know, but it's an important one. I wanted to make sure that I described things properly.
TAGs:
Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image
X
X
X

User Image

════════════════════════════

Ichka walked briskly into the castle. She knew this place well. She walked around like she owned the place. Which in her mind...she kind of did. She giggled to herself. Kind of? She did..or at least she will. Her presence commanded attention. She felt like she was at home...whatever that was. The blonde stopped at two big french style doors. A grin from ear to ear. Could he sense her? Was he baffled as to how she had made it this far? Was he too submerged into his work to notice her? It did not matter. She was here and she was going to let herself be known. Excitement rattled inside of her. She took hold of the handles of the door and swung them open. "Oh Hiyama?!" She yelled out in a sickly sweet voice. "Guess Who?" Her golden eyes searching the room for the one she seeked. "You're Sweet Guards Let Me In..." She giggled knowing what a headache the man before her was going to have. "But don't be too hard on them.... I mean..I wouldn't be able to say no to such an alluring charmful beauty like myself"

By now the vampire had spotted Hiyama. She sat on the edge of his desk. "Missed me hun?" She winked at him and gave him a sly smile. "You know.... Unwelcoming me...isn't very nice..." She booped him in the nose.

Location, Location, Location:Inside the Castle...Inside His Office...
Who I'm annoying: Hiyama
How I'm feeling: Enthusiastic
OCC:

════════════════════════════

Avacnela

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:58 pm
RinRinRinRinRinUser Image

User Image
                                          I would seem the pretty lady didn't notice her, but it would appear the dragon has. And he was blocking the way o the stairs, and the other direction would lead to a dead end. He gave an impressive display of power, with his wings and hands outstretched, releasing a small amount of crackling energy from his fingertips. Karin couldn't help but smirk. if he meant to intimidate her, that level of power isn't enough to scare her. In fact, she saw as the dragon toying with her. She could try slinking away down the wall to the base floor, but she was certain the dragon would give chase. Especially when he threatened to chase after her should she try to flee. Despite the threat, she wasn't scared, but she didn't want to anger the dragon, due to the risk of him going on a rampage and destroying this place. And she wouldn't want such a pretty place to get destroyed.

Her shadow darted away from the wall, stopping a few feet away from the dragon, which would give him a visual on her. The shadows rose up slightly and expanded outward, creating a short wall around her to block out the electricity. The shadow slowly rose up from the ground, then her eyes popped up, her black hood pulled up. She still kept the lower part of her head and her body in the shadows. Her grey eyes gazed up upon the man shyly. For a few moments, she remained there, silent observing him. Despite her slow appearance of only the top part of her head, he seemed to show an expression of surprise. Has he not seen shadow magic before? Or maybe he's surprised to see someone so young? However, his display of power tells otherwise, so he must have determined she was a child. So probably more surprised to see her powers like this and the fact she's hidden in the shadow on the floor.

She could hear him question her as to why she was spying on them. Her eyes blinked a few times at the question, remaining silent for a few more moments. Then out of no where, she jumped out of her shadow towards the dragon, landing a few inches away from him. If he was surprised by this as well, she'd have an amused grin on her face. She glanced up at the dragon's face with wide eyes, resting her right index finger on her chin. She tilted her head to the right, blinking a few times. Now that she's closer to him right now, she could see his features more closely. After a few seconds, she stepped back, clasping her hands together behind her back. "Rinrin wasn't spying.... Rinrin wanted to follow and learn about Mister Dragon and his pretty lady friend. Rinrin is no thief, if Rinrin didn't take anything from anyone. Rinrin would never do that." She finally spoke aloud. "Rinrin wanted to learn about Mister Dragon and the pretty lady. Rinrin hoped to make new friends!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Location: Maldria - A placed called Hush?
                                                              People I'm with: Mister Dragon and the pretty lady
                                                              Out of Conscious:

User ImageRinRinRinRinRin

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“Demilius the magnificent”

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:15 pm
A child in the shadows...?

The moment Karin moved infront of Ved he immediately stopped and focused his red eyes directly where she was, but saw nothing more than a small shadow. He stopped his display and relaxed more, folding back in his wings and stopped dragging his tail along the ground, but still had his hands on his hips like a displeased adult. He watched her slowly rise up and was taken aback by her odd eyes, she looked up with large soft innocent eyes, yet he only met them with his own stern stare. He thought to himself. I see so it was a child, this one definitely seems very young, but how can she wield this magic?! Good lord how am I going to explain this to Ophelia...? When karin leapt forward he would normally back up to space himself and gauge the opponent, but she seemed too innocent and young to even come close to killing him, especially since she made her presence known. So rather than showing any reaction he simply watched her display with the same expression on his face, and continued to not budge. It was clear she was curious about him, and he couldn't entirely blame her as most people go their whole lives without ever catching a glimpse of his kind.

He couldn't help but feel a bit confused at her responses. He spoke softly at first before seemingly shaking himself out of a confused tone.
" P-Pretty lady friend, w-what?? Look kid I think you're a bit in over your head here. I don't know where you learned this weird magic from, but you definitely acted like a spy. Following me and my partner without us knowing and to learn about us is spying, and it's very rude. Why didn't you just bother to come talk to us like a normal person? All this sneaking around leads me to believe you have something to hide..." Ved finished a bit slower as he would squint a little in suspicion of this young person. But to no avail as he couldn't get a proper read on her.
Ved shook his head and started to walk past Karin after a short pause and said.

"Well I appreciate you stepping forward 'Rinrin', if that is your name, but regardless I don't see why you felt such a need to learn about me or my friend. Anyway if you'll excuse me I have someone to catch up with, next time be careful who you snuck up on. Hey Ophelia wait for me!" Ved spoke in a more relaxed way, before finishing with a hurried shout as he'd exit the hallway and catch up to Ophelia. But his mind couldn't help but dwell and process what he had just witnessed. His eyes would remain looking down, his lips occasionally pursing as he'd get caught up in his own thoughts. That child held her hands behind her back, acting all innocent and whatnot. But I bet there is something she's not telling me, I don't know where she got that magic from but I don't like it. Anyway now isn't the time to dawdle with curious children. She's lucky I didn't reel back and strike when she jumped at me, but she is a bit brave I'll give her that. Although I'm not sure if it's bravery, or just naivete. I swear kids, will I EVER understand them...? Overall it seemed he wasn't entirely sure how to feel or handle a strange situation, and answer such as Karin's.

When Ved caught up to Ophelia by the front door he'd try to shake off his contemplative expression to a more casual demeanor. He said to her plainly with a small smile.
"Sorry about that I was held up by someone, anyway where are we stopping by first? You said we had to prepare for the upcoming trip." He made sure to tuck his hands into his pockets as he'd watch Ophelia carefully, waiting a response as the two stood just outside on the sidewalk.

Appearence:
User Image

With: Ophelia and karin.
OOC: A short post, I wasn't really entirely sure what to write actually. Had a case of writer's block so I went with a luke warm reaction and interaction. Perhaps I'll come up with more depending what happens in the following responses to my post.
TAGs:
Kuroni Ai

Demilius the magnificent

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      It wasn't long when Hiyama began to survey the paperwork on his desk, when the door swung open. His gold eyes darted up towards the doorway. "Don't you know how to kno-" He began, but quickly stopped when he heard that familiar voice greeting him. All he did was give her an intense glare. This woman, she dares to show her face here again? She even has the nerve to sit on his desk and try to tap his nose. He quickly grabbed her wrist. She would feel the heat rising up around her wrist. "What... are you doing here?" He demanded, his eyes meeting hers. He tossed her hand away and stood up. "Don't you know you're not welcome here?" Their last encounter, she was able to escape being captured, and had fled the kingdom. It had been a while since he'd seen her, and would have rather not see her again, otherwise she would have to deal with his wrath. And he would not let her escape again.

Then he heard a knock on the door frame and turned to see a maid standing there, seeming worried. She was one of the few maids he left to care for the twins while he was busy. He had plans to check up on them later today and see what their magical capabilities would be. The maid, hesitantly and quietly spoke. "Corra and ViLorra... They're... they're not in their room. They're.... no where to be found... They must have run off somewhere..."

"They're... what!?" He shouted. Hiyama quickly reached into one of the drawers, pulling out a small amulet that he had enchanted for communication. And the girls should have one as well should they ever need to contact him.

"W-well..." The maid started again. "It seems they left this on the nightstand... I don't think... you'll be able to reach them that way...." She held up the same amulet that Hiyama had.

Hiyama turned towards the vampire, baring his teeth as he clenched them in anger. The timing was too coincidental. She must have done something to them. "Did you have anything to do with this? Hmmm?" He demanded. The elf towered over Ichka, eyes bearing down on her. At this point, the air around them began to warm up, his mana leaking out. If he so much as wanted to, he would burn this b**** to ashes.

My feelings:
                                                      My location: Dragon Castle - His Room
                                                      People I'm with: Ichka VanLunar
                                                      Out of Care:

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:17 pm
User Image

Eep!" He yelped. He jumped and fell back a bit when Amara shot up from her slumber, landing on his butt. He looked back up to see Amara focusing her attention on him, making sure he was alright. He gave her a small nod in response, and another nod when she started to ask if he used it. Amara went to pack up her belonging, just as Zuki had woken up as well. Jodan turned to Zuki when she asked if there's anything she can do to help. "We... We'll need to head out soon. Meet up with Shift and take a different route to the mountains..." His voice trailed off, debating if he should even tell Zuki about his Foresight. It would definitely help her understand the current situation. But before he could speak again, he heard Amara seeming to frantically dig for something in her belongings, seeming distraught herself. Did she lose something important to her?

She seemed to try to calm herself, and focused her attention on Jodan. "Amara..." He gave her another nod, trying to put on a determined face. "You're right... We'll be fine. We just need to find Shift and make sure he's okay." Jodan got up and began to help pack everything into the bags. He motioned for Zuki to help as well, so they can get out of hear as soon as they can. Once everything would be packed, they would head out, with Jodan leading the girls towards the direction of where he saw Shift disappear to.

My feelings: Worried and panicked
                                      My location: Forests South of White Hills.
                                      People I'm with: Shift, Amara, and Zuki
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the back side of his belt.
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Kuroni Ai”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff