Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Back to Guilds

We are a guild with heavy emphasis on community and enjoyable roleplaying. Join us and find your place within Dragon Castle! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Community, Writing, Creativity 

Reply Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)
Dragon Castle (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

"For someone else's punishments and someone else's sins I was born to atone"

"Comfort me with lies, but don't hurt me with the truth.."

"Broken legs, but I chase perfection."

yum_puddi

`·.¸¸.♡║Her ruby colored eyes widen at the moment he decided to walk towards her. She wasn’t scared of him; she was afraid of what she would do if he got any closer. As his steps moved towards her, her feet moved backwards. ‘What is he thinking?’ She needed to get away before she did something she would regret. It wasn’t in the moment her back pressed against the tree, but when his hand landed besides her face that she felt trapped. Her nervous face glancing at his trying to figure out what he was up to.

‘I don't know if the boy knows whatever secret you have, nor do I care!’ If this wasn’t so serious Amara would have commented that this resembled a scene from a romance novel that she read recently. But it was not the time!

LIES! You know very well that he lies Amara! He will tell him as soon as he gets the chance!’ The woman didn’t listen to the booming voice that violently voiced itself.

Why does he grin like that? Amara’s body began to tremble at his words. ‘…monster.’ She could hear that word in many different voices and in many different tones. Unwanted memories began to flood her mind. ‘I’m not a monster. I’m not a monster. I-I’m not a monster.’ She couldn’t pull herself to look away at this man who mocked her, much like the demon within her had done.

‘You are!’
‘Monster!’
‘You deserve what’s coming to you!’
‘WE hope you suffer the worst of fates!’

“Shut up! Shut up!” she shook her head in hopes to rid of the other voices that accumulated in her head. This time her glance moved on to the ground watching her feet and his, in blurred vision. W-why do you care? Why do you want to know?!” Her left hand trembled as she gripped his arm.

‘Do it! Take his pathetic life! And as you do make him die as he knows true terror!’

The tree her body touched began to wilt, leaves that were once a shade of green now began to fall completely dried up. Her head rose up enough where her glowing crimson eyes met his blue ones. The pressure around them began to build up again, the oxygen seemed to become scarce. “You want to see what I’m hiding?” Amara returned his smirk with her own. “Why don’t you make me demonstrate this monster? Because as of right now you aren’t worth the show and tell,” She gave his arm a tight squeeze. ‘This is a warning you idiot. Go away. Go away or else…or else…’ her thoughts trailed off as she did her best to keep herself from losing to the one within.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
||Location: North of Maldria/Heading to Death White Hills
||Currently With: Jodan, Shift, Zuki
||About: Amara
||The Outfit She is Wearing: ]Traveling Attire
||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:59 pm
                    User Image

He half expected her to deny his questions, and then that dark aura emerged again, their eyes meeting. He took notice of the tree she was pressed against beginning to wilt and die. His eyes widened a bit. Then he felt her grip on his extended arm, gripping it tightly as she spoke up, sounding pretty threatening at this point. Shift's eyes met with hers once more. "Oh?" Shift commented. It became a bit harder to breathe with the emergence of that demonic aura again. Then he began to feel a different sensation, one he wasn't all too familiar with. It felt like his strength was being sapped from his body. What is this? Is she causing this to happen? Then he looked at the tree Amara was up against. He began to realize what she had done to the tree, she was doing to him! Draining his life force.

Shift pulled his arm away from her grip and jumped back a few feet. As soon as she lost her grip on him, Shift no felt that draining sensation. He recomposed himself, pulling his arm back beneath his cloak and stood up straight, his eyes meeting Amara's again. "So that's your secret huh?" He commented. He closed his eyes and turned around. "We're done here for now. I'll see you and Zuki back at the clearing after I've gathered the food." He said as he walked away. And within a few moments, he was gone, leaving Amara by herself.

People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Amara Angelique, and Zuki Steeler
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:49 pm
User Image
User Image

"For someone else's punishments and someone else's sins I was born to atone"

"Comfort me with lies, but don't hurt me with the truth.."

"Broken legs, but I chase perfection."

yum_puddi

`·.¸¸.♡║It worked. Amara fell to the floor in complete relief exhaling a breath she didn’t know she held in. ‘I can’t believe what just happened. We're done for now? What the hell is this creeps deal? Augh!’

‘Amar-‘

“BE QUIET!” she shouted in anger and remained sitting on the floor for some time, making sure she had the strength to go back to the group. She wanted to rip Shift’s stupid head off and stomp on it over and over again. He was so irritating, and…and…and dumb. She stood up feeling rather annoyed, but managed to make it over to the tree she punched down. Amara took her frustrations out on the trunk imagining the man and his idiotic grin. After a while she collected what she could and headed back to the clearing.

It surprised her how calm seeing Jodan made her. The woman smiled so happily as she dropped the wood she collected “J-Jodan~” she cheerfully called. “What else do you need help with?” she continued to smile ready to help him out with whatever he needed.
║♥·.¸¸.·´

User Image
||Location: North of Maldria/Heading to Death White Hills
||Currently With: Jodan, Shift, Zuki
||About: Amara
||The Outfit She is Wearing: ]Traveling Attire
||OOC:

Current Souls: 6

Souls in Battle: 0

Kuroni Ai

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Although she was upside down and it looked like she was the one in trouble it didn't change the fact that her eyes were still locked on Hiyama along with her mischevious smile. "Yup" She responded happily to him when he nonchalantly asked if they were familiars. Corra narrowed her eyes at him. She could hear her Honey's low growl waiting for a command to strike. Corra scoffed as Hiyama told her if she knew what was best. She loved a challenge and she never knew when she was way over her head. She was going to respond that she never knew what was best meant, but he surprisingly let go of his sister before she could react. A small pout appeared on her face. If ViLorra was no longer being threatened then there was no real reason to continue her game. Are you okay Vi? Corra glanced at her sister before returning her gaze to what she believed was her uncle. She sighed and let all her familiars disappear, leaving her quite exhausted. "Put me down..." She demanded as she continued to sulk. "There's a letter for you in my hat..." She wasn't sure if he knew that their mother had passed away. The thought made her eyes water. "We're your problem now..." she said in an unusually low voice.

User Image

Who Im With: ViLorra and My Uncle?
Who I've Summoned: They've all Disappeard
How I Feel: Broken Hearted
How My Summon Feels: Concerned

Miss Hibiskiss

Avacnela

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image

Zuki had wandered quite away on a different direction from the other two while looking for burning wood. She knew that some wood burned a lot better due to water content and the oxygen within them than others and wanted to prove her worth. "I'll bring only the best kind of firewood so they don't need to struggle..." she murmured under her breath looking hard. She had gathered a small bundle, but she knew she needed much more to keep the fire going.

Zuki would hear noises here and there only to see a deer trotting by or a squirrel scavenging the floor for food. A bunny hopping away to safety or bird jumping from one branch to the next. She was at peace. At least until she saw and heard a swarm of birds and animals running away frantically before hearing many loud noises back to back. She too began to run and hid under a willow tree hugging her sticks tightly before feeling the ground beneath her shift as if something heavy had fallen or if an explosion had happened. She could only hope that everyone was okay. As she mustered up the courage she peeked out from behind the leaves and branches noticing the coast seemed clear. She took a deep breath and began heading towards camp. It wasn't long before she heard an ear piercing screech. Definitely something angry or dying. Her body reacted hugging the sticks tighter than she could ever think possible and ran back towards camp like her life depended on it.

Zuki dropped the small bundle of fire wood she had gathered as she reached camp. Her eyes swelling up with tears realizing both Amara and Jodan were safe at camp. She ran towards them and hugged them both. "I'm so glad you're both okay!" she pulled away and gasped. "Where's Shift?!" She looked around frantically. "W-we have to see if he's okay...th-there was a big explosion!" she cried out as she reached the edge of the woods. "With a loud screech following the boom...." she said more to herself than to them. Zuki was too afraid to wander into the woods by herself. " Shift!!!" She cried out in hopes to hear a response.

Kuroni Ai

Avacnela

Miss Hibiskiss

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image

He continued working on digging out the fire it, pleased with the hole he had dug out. He hoped it would be deep enough for plenty of fire wood. Jodan turned as he heard Amara after she dropped off the firewood, asking if there was anything else she could help with. "Mmmmmm.... I suppose you could help gather some rocks and set them around the edge of the fire pit." He smiled, gesturing towards the hole he'd dug out. "There should be plenty here in the clearing we can use."

Zuki emerged from the forests moments later, dropping her stack of fire wood onto the pile Amara had dropped off. Jodan gave her a smile when she gave him and Amara a hug. "Well of course we're okay... Why wouldn't we?" He questioned, a little confused. Then Zuki asked where Shift is, and ran to the edge of the clearing to call out for him. He can understand if she's concerned after hearing loud noises like he had heard a bit ago, but he wasn't concerned when he confirmed everyone was okay using Foresight. Jodan walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Zuki, I'm sure Shift is alright. He'll be back in no time, I'm sure." He tried reassuring her.

My feelings: Somewhat tired
                                      My location: Forests South of White Hills.
                                      People I'm with: Shift, Amara, and Zuki
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Spear and orb end
                                      Out of Conscious:

“Kuroni Ai”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════════

The Blonde neared the gates. Her golden eyes focusing on the male guards in front of the doors. As she advanced she could tell their posture changed. They seemed nervous.

Ichka reached the doors. The guards making it clear she was not invited in. Her aurelian eyes shifted from one guard to the other. She looked away and licked her lips. How hard it was going to be not to make a meal out of them. Thinking of what to do, she smacked her lips before turning towards them. The pale beauty scoffed. "Do you know who i am?" Her eyes gave a menacing look but her voice was soft and sweet. Her eyes glued on both men while she twirled her hair around waiting for a response.

"Yes Ms. VanLunar we were given instructions not to let you in."
The guard's voice was low. Afraid perhaps.

"Just doing our job Ma'am" pitched in the other one. Also sounding quite uncertain.

Ichka smirked and nodded her head. "I see..." She looked away once more. She could smell the salty prespiration clinging to their skin.

"Do you know how easily I can rip you apart? Do you know how much I'd enjoy feasting on your warm blood?" She giggled playfully. "Just kidding" She smiled.

The guards didn't find it humerus as they drew their weapons ready to defend themselves.

"Calm yourselves boys. I've changed and I simply need to talk to Hiyama." She watches as both men seem to relax just a bit. "However I am in a hurry and i must get through...."

"I'm sorry Ms. VanLu-" Ichka placed her hand on the male's chest. Her aureate eyes glued to his forcing him to look into hers. She pressed her chest against his metal armour. The male's temperature rose. "Please believe me..." She whispered "I'll make your time worthwhile." Temptation and lust was all over her face yet it somehow still had an innocent pleading feel. A beautiful young woman in distress. She felt a cold hand on her shoulder as the second guard pulled her off the first. It was fine. the seed had been planted.

"Ma'am orders are orders we can not let you-" The first guard now stepped in. "She needs to talk to Hiyama... Plus look at her. She seems harmless." Ichka nodded. "I promise I'll behave" The vampire pouted and looked into the second soldiers eyes as well. She outstretched her hand and took his into hers. "If I was truly this terrifying creature you believe...I would have broken in by now...."

Ichka had surveyed the doors around Maldria. Two male humans were always the best targets. Easily seduced, simple minded creatures. Two heads and they always thought with the head that didn't contain a brain.

A pretty woman in anguish would make them drop their guard. Once that was done charming them was easy. Of course Lumis inviting her in would have been so much easier, however, her little slave was out doing Ichka's bidding elsewhere so Ichka actually had to put effort in.

The vixen interchanged a few kisses and vulgar actions and granted herself access to the walls within Maldria. Left the males stupefied. There were always perks to being a vampire and she loved it.

Location, Location, Location: Maldria
Who I'm annoying: More like pleasing two guards.
How I'm feeling:Very Satisfied
OCC:

XX════════════════════════════

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"Don't compare your life to others.There's no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it's their time."

"F.E.A.R has two meanings. Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. The choice is yours"

⊰ ♪ ♘ ♫ ♖ ♩ ♗ ♬ ♞ ⊱

`·.¸¸.☀║Once ViLorra was released she looked at her sister and then the hat that had falled from her head. The small child ran over to the bonnet and rummaged inside to find a torn folded piece of paper. “Please let Corra go!” she quickly outstretched her shaky arm to hand over the letter to the tall figure. Her eyes glistened as she did her best to hold back her tears, she failed. Knowing what details the letter held. 'He doesn't know.'

Upon opening the paper this is what is written:

Dear Hiyama Aeros,
I wasn’t sure how to start this letter, but know that it was difficult. Under an unfortunate and tragic incident both your sister Vaeri Aeros Suoh and her husband Osei Suoh have passed away. They died defending our village and will always remain selfless heroes. Please forgive me that this is the manner in which you find this information, even more so that we send it in the hands of their offspring. Corra and ViLorra, your nieces, have been sent with this letter because we ask of you to train them to become the next leaders. They are both kind girls who have had their lives ripped apart and tend to lash out in childish ways. The elders no longer know what to do with them other than removing them from their linage, but I refused them. I told them that I would find a way to make them proper and you are the only solution. I know that one of these two young ladies are destined to take over, just like their mother, Vaeri. She spoke such high thoughts of you and I believe every word she says. Sir Aeros, I ask you to please watch them and help them grow. I have faith that you are the only one that is capable in helping Corra and ViLorra. I have a strong feeling that they will act irrationally so I will let you know that Corra, the eldest twin, has her way with ice magic and tends to be the instigator. ViLorra knows how to sway fire, she isn’t very great at saying no to her sister, but tends to be the best behaved of the two. I’ve noticed that they both don’t do very well when separated, this is something new that I’ve noticed and I fear it may be caused from their loss. I’ll finish this letter now as I don’t want to take up much of your time. If this is something that you can’t do, I’l-

The letter suddenly cuts off as the rest seems to have been torn off, either at the girls' doing or damaged through the journey.
║☀·.¸¸.·´
⊰ ♪ ♘ ♫ ♖ ♩ ♗ ♬ ♞ ⊱

||Currently With: Corra and an angry elf ||About: ViLorra ||Currently Wearing: Dress On picture ||OOC:

✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴||Current Summons: None

User Image

ezmii11-1

Avacnela

Quote:

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

Miss Hibiskiss
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 pm
User Image

"Deep inside me"

"I'm fading to black, I'm fading”"

"Took an oath by the blood of my hand"

"Won't break it, I swear"

`·.¸¸.It felt a bit odd going through the gates of Maldria, the guards on duty seemed to be lost in some sort of fixation. Curious, but not enough for her to care she continued on into the city. The silver haired lass made it a priority to find a place to rest and then finally have herself a soothing warm bath. She gripped her hood and placed it back to reveal her colorless locks. Her dull sapphire eyes darted from one building to another in search of her destination. Though her small journey had been interrupted by a muffled voice. A female with a gas mask covering her face. ‘What is it that she asked for?’ It seemed the peculiar female needed blood samples, for what? Ophelia stared at her with such an emotionless expression and then just a slight bit of hate mixed with a dash of fear. The woman turned away without a response and just walked on. 'Who would give away something so precious?'

After a decent amount of time searching, she found a perfect rest area, perfect for its huge tub. Bathing had been the first thing the woman had done. Washing her body of the day, washing away unwanted memories and thoughts, she felt this the only way to cleanse herself of the bad and it definitely brought her piece along with some joy. After her bath she readied herself for bed, her attire being a black oversized shirt. Picking up the clothing she had on earlier, the medallion fell making a thud. She eyed it for a few seconds before picking it up were she inspected it closer, running her fingers along the lines of the deigns. ‘What a fool’ Ophelia thought before placing it in her bag, then continued on to the bed to get some rest.
·.¸¸.·´

X
User Image

User Image

||Currently With: No one ||About: Ophelia ||Currently Wearing: Long black shirt ||OOC:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:58 pm
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As the day grew darker Sanura decided she would go towards one of the Maldria entrances. She knew plenty of people would come looking for shelter or getting ready to return home by now. It was her best bet to find her next sample.

First person to catch her attention was a radiant blonde. She screamed danger. Sanura was cautious but couldn't help but notice the way she carried herself. "Hello ma'am." Sanura's voice was cheerful as she hugged her clipboard against her chest. "I am part of a charity to help save lives by figuring out what kind of ailments afflict our people and the ones around us and how to help and save people. If you would be willing to-" the lady stopped Sanura from speaking by gently putting her hand on her shoulder. "My dearest, I do not have the time at the moment, however, I can promise that I shall be hosting some sort of festivity." The Blonde giggled. "I will also assure you that the whole town will know if it in a couple of days. Find me then and I shall make sure your presence will be known and you will have plenty of donors." She winked at Sanura. "When the time comes you shall be able to find me." The woman began to walk away. "W-wait ma'am what is your name?" Sanura yelled after her. "You'll know when it's time..." The mysterious lady answered as she continued her way to an inn.
        Sanura sighed. She wasn't surprised by the answer no. It happened commonly, but the blondes response was different. "Weird.." she muttered. For now she didn't expect anything to happen of it, but she would keep an eye open just in case.

She returned back to her post. Most people just waving her off without listening what she had to say. One more hour and then she'd call it a night. The next person who caught her eye was a young lady who was hauntingly stunning and captivating. She had never seen her around town so figured she was some sort of traveler. She seemed to be in search of something. "Hello ma'am..." The pale woman seemed to be in her own world lost in her own thoughts. "Um..." Sanura stepped in front of her. "I was hoping I'd be able to get a sample of your blood for research in help to aid others." Sanura could see the light skinned female's facial expression change. "It doesn't take more than 10 seconds and-"
        'Who would give away something so precious?' she quickly countered. "To find cures and aid our loved ones and the people around us" Sanura's voice softened. "Every little helps..." it made no change in the woman's stance as she walked away with no more words. She watched her go in the direction the blonde had gone. Wonder if there's anything going on today... she thought as she sighed. She had about half an hour to go before she gave up on her day.

User Image

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

ezmii11-1
Crew

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:12 pm
User Image
User Image

════════════════════════════

Ichka had made her way to what seemed like the most decent hotel she could find. She was able to tell that the people who currently resided in this place were those with money. Those who were all about self importance, arrogant, a** hats. She smiled. This is where she belonged. Possibly taking something of value and making it hers. She entered and made her arrangements for her stay. She would talk to Hiyama in the morning. Surprise him with her arrival. As she paid for her stay she walked around to find the complimentary wines for her visit. Sat in a chair and enjoy her Malbec as she swirled her glass and watched the red liquid move when a familiar scent hit her. Lumis is here early... Her eyebrow raised as she expected the girl to walk through. Instead another pale beauty walked in. This confused Ichka for a second. No...her scent is different.. but... It's vita blood?
Ichka's eyes were fixed in the young woman. She listened well for her room number and for how long she was staying. A smile appeared as she finished her drink and began heading up to her own room which was only a few doors away from the Vita. Things just got a lot more interesting. "First the scientists student and then another vita." She began to plot while she readied herself for a shower and a change of clothes.

Location, Location, Location: Maldria
Who I'm annoying: More like pleasing two guards.
How I'm feeling:Very Satisfied
OCC:

XX════════════════════════════

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image
                                      Hiyama glanced between the two girls, raising an eyebrow. "A letter for me?" He questioned. Corra had done what he'd asked and called her familiars back. The other girl, ViLorra, had grabbed the note that was in Corra's hat, handing it to him. Fire enveloped his hand, taking on the form of two larger hands, grabbing a hold of Corra. The fire hands placed her down right side up on her feet, then vanishing quickly. The fire he had used would not harm the girl at all, though she would feel a calming warmth from them.

Hiyama opened the letter with both hands, his gold eyes scanning the words written. After a few moments reading the letter, his hands gripped the paper, crumpling it up slightly. The air around him began to feel warmer, faint red glow around him. Sure it annoyed him that the letter was cut off at the end, and he wondered what the rest of the letter said, but that didn't matter. All that mattered, was what the letter had first mentioned. "That idiot..." He muttered under his breath, the paper beginning to get charred at his touch. The one person that really understood him, gone. The one who stuck by him despite his temper no matter what. In a few seconds, the paper was completely burnt, falling into ash.

His gaze fell upon the two girls, seeing that ViLorra was in tears. The girls must be feeling a lot of pain losing their parents like that. He let out a deep breath, attempting to calm his emotions. The heat dissipated, the air cooling down. He really didn't like that the elders put these girls on him like this, when he's already busy as it is. But he can't leave them like this when they have no one else that is family. He stepped over to the girls, placing a hand on each of their heads. "Let's head inside. You must be tired and hungry." He said. "Follow me to the dining hall and I'll have a meal prepared. And while you eat, I'll get a room ready for you two." He just hopes they behave for him and not cause such a ruckus.

My feelings: ....
                                                      My location: Maldria - Dragon Castle - Castle Grounds
                                                      People I'm with: ViLorra and Corra Aeros
                                                      Out of Care:

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Kuroni Ai

Hilarious Autobiographer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:55 pm
                    User Image

Resuming where he left off, Shift came across some vines that he snatched up. Shift came across a river, with some fish swimming along it. He stuck six knives in the ground, using his shift ability to cause the fish and the knives to switch places. The fish flopped on the ground, and continued flopping as he wrapped the vines around their tails to carry them. His eyes began glowing as he searched the area around him for any other auras. He found one of a deer nearby.

It took a few minutes, but he managed to finally find the deer he chose to track through his aura senses. A swift throw of the knife to the head made quick work of it. Once his prey was killed, he wrapped some vines around the back legs, and began dragging it behind him as he made his way back to the camp site.

"No need to yell..." He called out after hearing Zuki calling for him, soon coming into view of Jodan and Zuki. He took a quick glance towards Amara and paused for a moment, then continued on his way. He placed the deer nearby the soon to be built camp fire, and dropped the half dozen fish on the ground next to him. He soon quickly began skinning the dear with a knife, to cut out some pieces to cook.

People I'm with: Jodan Kurofwodo, Amara Angelique, and Zuki Steeler
                                Out of Chikafusa:

User Image

“Avacnela”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
---------------------Initiating Time Skip!---------------------

The time is now Morning!
Date is now Onehtele 2, 1832

“Snowpaya”

“MrSinister90”

“Eclairsu”

“Kuroni Ai”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

“Crimson021”

“Demilius the magnificent”

“Serendipitous Coma“

“shinesnowillusion”

“Blades252”

“Fantom Leo XXII”

“Merrily Mari”

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Avacnela

Avacnela

Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:27 pm
User Image

After the food was cooked and everyone ate their fill, they promptly set up some blankets to lay on around the fire. Jodan had initially suggested they each take turn to keep watch for anyone that may try to ambush them, but Shift said he can do that through the night while everyone gets their sleep. He mentioned that he can go a few days without sleep and still function properly. While Jodan wanted to protest this, it seemed he wouldn't be able to sway Shift, so he hesitantly agreed to let him keep watch. With that, everyone had settled down, while Shift took his place on a sturdy branch in the tree. It's likely he'll be using his aura proficiency to survey the area around them, and would be able to respond to anything quickly. Although the fire had been put out, the heat still remained in the smoldering ashes, which will keep them fairly warm for a little while. Since they had plenty of food leftover, they had it bagged up, and would still be good for them to eat in the morning if anyone was hungry for some breakfast. Jodan laid on his back, placing his hands over his stomach, and slowly began to doze off.

In the dead of night, with the sounds of owls hooting, and various other sounds of critters, Jodan seemed to be muttering something silently. Despite being deep in sleep, his Foresight activated, the foresight circles appearing over his still closed eyes. His body tossed and turned slightly, as if he was plagued by a nightmare.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Everything was dark, shadows drifting along the cold ground. There were sounds of people screaming in terror, as if something horrible had appeared, slaughtering them. Not only this, but sounds of things being crushed and crashing from being tossed, followed by sounds of a horrible demonic screech. Blood seemed to pool in various areas of the ground. The next sound seem to come from a female, screaming his name, while he screamed her name back. The dream ends with water drops falling to the ground, as if it was about to rain. Or perhaps, it was tears...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

As Jodan began to wake up, the Foresight circles vanished. Despite feeling like he had some sort of dream, he could not remember what it would have been about. He could feel a soft pain in his chest, his heart beating a bit faster than usual. Jodan sat up, rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn. He squinted as his eyes were adjusting to the rising sunlight, illuminating the sky above. Sounds of birds chirping could be heard around them, some probably getting their food. He glanced around him, noticing Shift still awake up on the tree branch. Jodan got up to his feet and stretched, letting out a low grunt as he tried to stretch out his muscles. Once he was stretched out, he grabbed his staff he had set next to him and latched back to his belt. His heart rate seems to be going back to normal again, and the feeling in his chest slowly going away. He wondered what was going on with his body during his sleep.

My feelings: Somewhat tired, but awake
                                      My location: Forests South of White Hills.
                                      People I'm with: Shift, Amara, and Zuki
                                      Current Weapon Form: Short Length / Stored on the back side of his belt.
                                      Out of Conscious: Discussed with Kuroni Ai so that I can ghost Shift a little bit.

“Kuroni Ai”

“Miss Hibiskiss”

“ezmii11-1”

Dragon Castle (A Roleplaying Community)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out