Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:51 pm
Spains’ House
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

First Floor Bathroom

First Floor Living Room

First Floor Kitchen

Pool

Backyard

First Floor Girl’s Bedroom # 1

First Floor Girl’s Bedroom # 2

First Floor Boy’s Bedroom # 1

First Floor Boy’s Bedroom # 2

First Floor Marie Spains Master Bedroom

Second Floor Girl’s Bedroom # 1

Second Floor Girl’s Bedroom # 2

Second Floor Boy’s Bedroom # 1

Second Floor Boy’s Bedroom # 2

Second Floor Master Bedroom

Second Floor Bathroom
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:49 pm

Marie Spains

Marie enters her home with the girls. "alright girls we are here. This is the home that I am living all by myself. I travel a lot when I was trying to have some fun in the world. The world have places that we might not have seen before. But I decided to come back to Paris to live here from where I was born."

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:10 pm
User Image

Cordelia & Norah
Half-Mermaid Sisters

Both the girls looked up in awe at the house. "Woah, it's just like a Castle!" Norah replied. "This place is huge! You live here all alone?" Cordelia asked curiously. She really was all alone after all..

"Traveling? Like adventures? That sounds pretty neat. Norah and I love to explore." Cordelia explained. With every passing minute, Both sisters seemed to be perking up. Norah was anxious to explore every nook and cranny of the house. "Heh, heh- Norah, you look like a buoy when you bob up and down like that. "

"I'm sorry, I'm just so excited to see what this place is like."
She responded as she began to giggle. Despite her shyness, Norah was really opening up.

"So if we're going to be a family, do we still use our Dad's last name or yours? I don't want to sound odd when I say this..I've just never had this happen before, and our dad might still be alive."
Cordelia said, trying to be polite as possible. They had just met after all, and neither of the girls have ever been lost. She appreciated that Marie was doing so much to help them, which was why she asked for her preference.

"It's not weird. I think having a mom will be neat!" Norah had always loved to play pretend. On occasion she would pretend to have a mother, but now it was all real for her.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Marie Spains

"oh you girls are keeping your father last name. I just want your father know that it is you girls. Norah and Cordelia you both have to keep your names and I want you girls to know that believe in your father that he is alive. And yes I do live here alone. First off, both of you girls need a bath. In this house have two bathrooms. On on the first floor and one on the second Floor. First Floor, Norah you go down the hallway and turn left that is the bathroom. Cordelia you are going to follow me to the second Floor to the bathroom. Or else the both of you girls would like help each other out in the same bath room. Because I want you girls to be comfortable in the house."

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 pm
User Image

Cordelia & Norah
-------Caspian
Half-Mermaid Sisters

"That makes sense. I have faith in him." Cordelia replied with a firm nod in agreement. Norah didn't seem to mind either.

"If Sis is okay with it, I'd rather stay in the same bathroom as her. This house is pretty big, and I wouldn't want to get lost."
She responded, a bit nervous once she stepped inside with her sister as they spoke.

"Yeah, I don't really mind either way. You know this house better than we do, so we'll follow you together."
Cordelia replied, glad that Marie was willing to make them comfortable.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:34 pm

Marie Spains

"first follow me to a closet to see what clothes that can fit you girls." Marie leads the girls to the closet and shows them the closet and opens it up. "you girls just pick it out which ones that you girls like. And after that please follow me to the bathroom. After that I will make you girls something to eat."

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:48 pm
User Image

Cordelia & Norah
-------Caspian
Half-Mermaid Sisters

"Of course." Cordelia replied, taking Norah by the hand as they followed Marie. The girls smiled in awe at the beautiful clothes Marie had.

"Thanks, Mom. I mean,-"
Norah responded in appreciation.
Once she realized that she had called Marie her mother,
she stopped herself- unsure if it was the right thing to do.
"Oh dear, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Norah. I'm sure."
Cordelia replied, before looking in the closet.
It was still early in the day, so she picked out a Casual Outfit.
After that, Norah found a similar Sweater and Jeans to wear. "Thank you so much for your help."

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:51 pm

Marie Spains

Marie was happy to see Norah and Cordelia likes the clothes. "oh it is okay. I am being called mom. So call me by that if you girls want to. So are you girls ready to take a bath?"

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image

Cordelia & Norah
-------Caspian
Half-Mermaid Sisters

"See, I told you she wouldn't mind." Cordelia told Norah with a smile.
Norah became less nervous, and nodded.
"Yeah, I think we're ready."

Both sisters had gotten out of their tattered clothes,
and wrapped themselves in the towels sort of like a dress to cover up before entering the bathroom.
In their hands, they had their outfits.
"Agreed. Whichever bathroom you think will be easier to be cleaned in for us is fine." Cordelia said in agreement to Norah.
As sisters, they often got ready in the morning together so it wasn't anything new.
They weren't too concerned about the water either since they were half-mermaids, and could change at will.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Marie Spains

"alright girls please follow me to the bathroom." Marie leads the girls to the first Floor Bathroom. "alright girls here we are the bathroom. If you girls need any help just call me. I will knock at that door first before I enter. So now I leave to go the kitchen to make something for you girls to eat.

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image

Cordelia & Norah
-------Caspian
Half-Mermaid Sisters

"Thanks again, mom. " Cordelia answered before the door was closed. Both the girls were familiar with how bathrooms work, so they didn't really need much help. "Alright, let's see here. Aha!" Cordelia chimed, turning on the faucet and placing a plug in the drain. Warm water filled the tub as Norah helped by putting a bit of bubble mix into the water.
"This is for the bubble castle!" Norah said playfully. The tub was big enough to fit both of them, and they each claimed one end of it. Once they entered, they were immediately covered in suds.

"I'm the Princess!" Norah chimed playfully, folding a fistful of bubbles into a crown and placed it on her head. "Well, a Princess should have this much sand in her white hair." Cordelia replied, taking some shampoo and helping Norah wash her hair. After her hair was washed, Cordelia cleaned her own hair and they continued to play pretend.

"Hey look at this!" Cordelia replied, folding her soapy hair into a Mohawk. Both the girls laughed and they continued to play pretend as they washed the sand and seawater off themselves. Once they were clean, they got dressed in the outfits they picked. Norah still kept her father's hat. "Aye, Aye, How do I look?"
"Like a Captain." Cordelia replied with a giggle.

Cordelia helped drain the tub, Norah opened the door as the smell of food wafted into the bathroom. Their stomachs growled and they became a little hungry.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:28 pm

Marie Spains

It was already getting close to lunch time. Marie made roasted chicken with French fries and some milk for the family to eat? Marie walks to where the girls are. The bathroom door was open, but Marie still knocks in the door. Marie looked at the girls with their new clothes on. "oh girls, you both look so beautiful! lunch is ready. Do you girls need any help?"

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:41 pm
User Image

Cordelia & Norah
-------Caspian
Half-Mermaid Sisters

Norah was the first to notice Marie enter.
"Hello, mom!" Norah chimed happily.. "Thank you, I feel so much better now that we're clean." She added as Cordelia was drying her hair.

"I don't think we'll need much help, but thanks for offering. Norah smelled the food I think, which was why she opened the door." Cordelia replied with a giggle. "We're all dressed, so you're more than welcome to come in if needed." After her hair was dried, Cordelia took the towels and hung them up to dry. She wasn't quite sure if she put them in the right spot, but she only wanted to help. "Sorry if I did that wrong, I'm not quite used to this bathroom." She apologized, chuckling sheepishly once more.
Norah opened the door and moved out of the way in case Marie needed to come in.

Miss Shadow Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:48 pm

Marie Spains

"oh, I am just getting ready serve lunch. I just made roast chicken with French fries and with milk. Please follow me to the table to eat. After that what do you girls want to do? Do you girls want to go to the mall? To get some new clothes?" Marie leads the girls to the table to eat lunch.

Amaranthemum

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: I am just about to be offline to cook dinner and eat dinner. so I might be online around 7:30 pm or 7:45 pm. I might be able to do one more before I go cook.

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Amaranthemum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:54 pm
User Image

Cordelia & Norah
-------Caspian
Half-Mermaid Sisters

Norah was the first to notice Marie enter.
"That sounds good! Dad would cook us chicken all the time." Norah said with a smile.
"Yeah, I loved the fries, too. I bet they'll be just as great."
Both of the girls excitedly followed Marie to the table.

"The mall sounds fun.
Maybe that'll be a good way to get to know eachother better and spend some time together."
Cordelia replied with a smile.
Norah nodded in agreement as the girls sat down at the table with Marie.

Miss Shadow Night

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces