Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Custom Jutsu Approvals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 pm
Royal Taorito

Scattering of the Ash: Confusion. So is the only difference between this and the body flicker aesthetic flair? I know that you're trying to make this technique some sort of genjutsu impostor, (which is kind of ironic, considering genjutsu is the style of illusions), but it seems needlessly more complicated than what the body flicker already provides. Still though, you stated that this technique cannot be used in combat. I usually have no reason to deny or pend such a custom, so as long as that's true I'm just going to approve of this.

Sharing is Caring: Pending. Just please put a stipulation that curse marks or demons cannot be transferred with this technique.

Blood Artisen: Pending. What benefits do you get in turning a technique into a fuuin? I was going to deny it since I have no idea how this would even work, but if mechanically it's not doing too much then I have no problem.

Mind Sipher: Denied: Clairvoyance does the same thing. If it doesn't then I will approve it.

Mirage Arcana: So is this just a more powerful body of false surroundings? I'm going to approve it despite denying Mind Sipher because Clairvoyance is the same rank as the custom you wanted, while this technique is higher and thus has a different usage.

Chained Contingency: Denied. Since there is no limits on the amount of techniques you can seal, you can basically make twenty techniques sealed and fired at the same time. All you would need to do is make one of the contingencies, "This technique goes off the moment the opponent makes a step with their right foot," And then have the other contingencies be, "when contingency 1 goes off, contingency 2 is activated," and so forth.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:03 pm
Mattysandwich

I want to go through and explain a bit to clarify the purposes of the jutsu, since most of them are not actually techniques Shadow will know but are linked with a weapon that was made, in character, by Jack, in Nations.

I changed my mind a bit and will only have Shadow directly learning Sharing is Caring and Blood Artisan. The rest he will not know personally, and will have no way to use those techniques outside of the purposes in which they were set.

To clarify your notes, I will add the stipulation to Sharing is Caring, and see my below notes for an idea of the purpose of Blood Artisan. Mind Sipher is in fact different than Clairvoyance and is used as a one way communication between objects and the user, not vice versa. The object can read the mind of the user, which can be used in conjunctions with the contingencies, explained below.

The weapon associated is a compound bow designed to allow the wielder to store and customize arrows. The first part is arrow storage, via simple Kaifu/Funyu, located on the arms of the bow. This is where Contingency comes into effect. The contingency is set so that when the bowstring is drawn, an arrow is summoned and notched. That's all for that contingency.

Summoning the arrow is where the contingency can get a little powerful because it can be used to set when, where, how, etc. the arrow sets off the technique. However, keep in mind that those contingencies have to be laid out carefully, and that the cost can get hefty very quickly if too many are added, since each chain costs extra, and the cost is doubled to add on once it's been made. Chaining two techniques is the cost of both techniques, +15 per chain, + the stamina cost for the actual attack.

Not to mention that the contingency can't differentiate between ally and enemy unless it has a way to identify chakra signatures. So yes, you could theoretically set it to 'when someone makes a step with their right foot', but that would be literally anyone nearby. If you guys would prefer, I don't mind limiting the chain to two, or even really taking out the chaining altogether, so long as I can still set a contingency for how the jutsu is set off. He cannot use the contingency outside of these purposes because he himself does not know the technique.

The specific arrow summoned is determined through Mind Cipher, which allows the bow to essentially read Shadow's mind.

Blood Artisan and Sharing is Caring allow the wielder to create fuuin versions of jutsu known and transfer them onto the head of the arrow being stored. This is called 'chambering' in the description of the bow.

Mirage Arcana was copied onto the bow by Jack via Blood Artisan/Sharing is Caring and can be activated via the fuuin assoicated.

Scattering of the Ash is used to either teleport the bow to Shadow or teleport Shadow to the bow via Mind Cipher. It functions as a sort of summoning/reverse summoning but won't work if the user is out of range, and the cost still has to be paid.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:13 am
Royal Taorito
Mattysandwich

I want to go through and explain a bit to clarify the purposes of the jutsu, since most of them are not actually techniques Shadow will know but are linked with a weapon that was made, in character, by Jack, in Nations.

I changed my mind a bit and will only have Shadow directly learning Sharing is Caring and Blood Artisan. The rest he will not know personally, and will have no way to use those techniques outside of the purposes in which they were set.

To clarify your notes, I will add the stipulation to Sharing is Caring, and see my below notes for an idea of the purpose of Blood Artisan. Mind Sipher is in fact different than Clairvoyance and is used as a one way communication between objects and the user, not vice versa. The object can read the mind of the user, which can be used in conjunctions with the contingencies, explained below.

The weapon associated is a compound bow designed to allow the wielder to store and customize arrows. The first part is arrow storage, via simple Kaifu/Funyu, located on the arms of the bow. This is where Contingency comes into effect. The contingency is set so that when the bowstring is drawn, an arrow is summoned and notched. That's all for that contingency.

Summoning the arrow is where the contingency can get a little powerful because it can be used to set when, where, how, etc. the arrow sets off the technique. However, keep in mind that those contingencies have to be laid out carefully, and that the cost can get hefty very quickly if too many are added, since each chain costs extra, and the cost is doubled to add on once it's been made. Chaining two techniques is the cost of both techniques, +15 per chain, + the stamina cost for the actual attack.

Not to mention that the contingency can't differentiate between ally and enemy unless it has a way to identify chakra signatures. So yes, you could theoretically set it to 'when someone makes a step with their right foot', but that would be literally anyone nearby. If you guys would prefer, I don't mind limiting the chain to two, or even really taking out the chaining altogether, so long as I can still set a contingency for how the jutsu is set off. He cannot use the contingency outside of these purposes because he himself does not know the technique.

The specific arrow summoned is determined through Mind Cipher, which allows the bow to essentially read Shadow's mind.

Blood Artisan and Sharing is Caring allow the wielder to create fuuin versions of jutsu known and transfer them onto the head of the arrow being stored. This is called 'chambering' in the description of the bow.

Mirage Arcana was copied onto the bow by Jack via Blood Artisan/Sharing is Caring and can be activated via the fuuin assoicated.

Scattering of the Ash is used to either teleport the bow to Shadow or teleport Shadow to the bow via Mind Cipher. It functions as a sort of summoning/reverse summoning but won't work if the user is out of range, and the cost still has to be paid.

So I see a few issues. Before I specify them, however, I want to thank you for clarifying what everything did, and how you intend to use them. That makes my life infinitely easier, and helps me figure out how to help you. With that said, let’s begin.

So I’m not keen on a bow being able to think. I suppose if it’s like Samahada then that’s fine, but that would need to make it a custom weapon. Now on that topic of custom weapons, why not just turn the majority of these into a custom weapon? Make one of the abilities to have an arrow unseal the moment the string is drawn, and another one to fire off techniques from elemental seals instead of arrows. That’s one of my main issues with blood artisan. If the purpose is to turn your ninjutsu into seals so that you can fire them, then it basically bypasses all of the elemental sealing techniques we have in our sealing section. I’m usually not keen to allow someone to loophole something like that, which is why I initially knocked your ninjutsu which allows the bow to hear your thoughts. On that same topic, I am not at all keen for you to be able to teleport yourself to your bow. That’s kind of the same thing as flying thunder god, which takes double sealing class to get. Now I’m fine with you using it to teleport your bow to you, but vice versa puts me on edge.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 10:32 am
Mattysandwich

The bow itself doesn't think. It's not sentient, nor can it make decisions for itself. It's not like the bow is gonna start hovering and attacking on its own. I think that's where the understanding is lost. It doesn't think for itself; it reads a command from Shadow's--and only Shadow's--mind specifically to summon an arrow of choice, chamber rounds via the contingency, and activate Scattering of the Ash. It's a one way 'communication', as it were, to activate various features of the bow.

You never 'knocked' the Mind Cipher; you said it was approved as long as it wasn't the same thing as Clairvoyance.

I have no interest in making it a custom weapon because it was a weapon that was made in character, and because of that holds great significance. Not to mention I would have to waste custom weapon slot on something that shouldn't need it.

As far as 'bypassing elemental sealing', how so? If anything it's an expansion of the technique, and it shouldn't matter if I want to make a technique that is similar to an existing one. I can increase the cost of it, if that's the problem and paying for the technique plus the seal isn't enough. Not to mention elemental sealing is an actual sealing process; the jutsu has to be activated and then sealed into a fuuin. This translates a technique directly into a fuuin, and is limited to techniques that I physically know. I can't use it to seal someone else's technique.

Not to mention, I'm not building this to fire off techniques in the way you're suggesting because then there's no control over those techniques. The intention is to lay traps. And if suddenly traps aren't allowed, let me know, because it would be the exact same thing as setting a fuuin trap on the ground with a fireball in it. Actually if anything it's easier to dodge because shinobi have an ungodly ability to dodge flying arrows.

As for the teleporting, so fine, I'll just learn Reverse Summoning and do the exact same thing; summon myself to the bow. Whether I use Scattering of the Ash, Reverse Summoning, or Shunshin, the same thing applies with the right combination. If the comparison to Flying Thunder God is a thing, then where does Shunshin, which essentially does the same thing but with a limited range, come into play? Because that should theoretically make people on edge too. Not to mention the description for Scattering of the Ash limits it to out of combat and a range of 1000 ft + 500 per rank. At S rank, I might as well have just used Shunshin to move that same distance for literally less than a quarter of the cost.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 pm
Character: Chie Saegahara
Technique Name: Incantation Circle
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Non-elemental
Description: Allows Chie to create two dimensional, eight inch disk made of her own chakra within a one foot proximity of either one of her hands. These disk are used to allow Chie to mold chakra for Chie without her having to perform handseals. This in return allows Chie to better sync with herself to use Korabo. It should be noted, however, the disk mold chakra at the same speed as Chie. They do not make the ninjutsu instantaneous. In addition, these disk do not give Chie any extra activations, although they do not cost any activations to use. Finally, techniques which are molded from the disk are allowed to be fired from the disk when applicable. So a fireball can be projected from the disk instead of her mouth.

Character: Chie Saegahara
Technique Name: Psychokinesis
Element: Non-elemental
Description: Allows Chie to channel her chakra into an object or objects. The chakra causes the object or objects to be propelled in one direction of the user's choice. This technique cannot target an opponent or any object attached to an opponent. The user also cannot target things which would require other jutsu in order to manipulate, (earth, water, wind, etc.) Finally, the rank the jutsu is performed at determines the size of the objects one can propel with this technique. So at D-ranked you can fire off a chair, while at A-ranked you can shoot off the whole bar. Let it be noted, however, that you can also propel a chair with an A-ranked amount, despite it only being the size of a chair.

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 am
Mattysandwich
Sure Approved.

___youwillknownihilism

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:19 am

Character: Jeon and Jay Park
Technique Name: Son Goku's Fury
Element: Raiton/Katon/Suiton
Description: This technique is cast by gathering elemental chakra throughout the body of the Raikage and then slamming both hands into the ground. Immediately an explosion of raiton chakra expels from their body which travels outward up to 20 feet in a dome. Within the electric storm, balls of fire also leaps from the point of impact, dancing about the range of the attack and exploding on contact. As a final effect, this skill also flings whips of water with enough force to leave whelps along their skin. Despite it's overt offensive nature, this skill also serves to defend the area around the kage as anyone that they deem worthy of defense is kept safe. Skill lasts for two posts, but consume an activation for each post. Consumes half of the original cost every post afterwards, and consumes an extra activation in addition to the one to maintain.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 2:06 am

Character: Kya Uchiha
Technique Name: Rapture [Replacing Enton: Kagatsuchi]
Type: Bloodline
Element: Blaze
Description: With a simple set of seals that deceive the power of this technique, Kya's eyes will immediately both bleed and a pair of flaming black wings erupt from her back immediately alongside a flaming Halo. From a bird's eye view this halo has an equilateral triangle on the inside of it with an upside down crescent within. These wings stay attached to Kya's back for a total of 10 posts, and give the following effects. The area within ten feet of Kya heats up such that scorch marks appear on anything nonflammable. Ninjutsu that don't outrank the wings are simply burned out before they reach her. Ninja who are unprotected within the radius are subject to first degree burns for getting too close. These flames bypass any fire resistances that aren't equally ranked. For an additional A rank cost, the wings can be reapplied at the end of their duration, or should an attack of equal rank strike them. The wings are completely malleable, and appear as several black streams of flames extending from two long, jet black streams six feet from her back. Kya can turn down their ambient heat so as not to burn out nearby allies. Can also create flaming wings on the Susano'o to the same effects.

Technique Name: Doom's Day
Element: Fire
Description: This skill is one that is only useable while Rapture is active. The wings lift a flaming silhouette of Kya into the air quickly as more fire surrounds her form. From the air, the clone dive bombs at a target with all the flames becoming even more intense. The impact is like as if a star had slammed down into a target location of 20 feet incinerating anything within it and scattering flames everywhere.

Technique Name: Ragnarok
Element: Fire
Description: Among her brothers and sisters, this skill has garnered quite the reputation for Nakya and her brother Na'chal. The eyes will spin until the point where they seem to be melding the black and red together, into a vantablack that is so empty that it might be a safe assumption that they simply draw in all of the light around them. Given the Uchiha's predilection for warping reality and drawing things into fine points, and it's eventual power to actually manipulate gravity, this skill fits into a role that doesn't stretch the imagination of the young Uchiha. Kya and Na'chal have perfected a sort of middle ground that incorporates their special flames as well. The skill immediately shifts several projectiles born of amateratsu flames into the user's personal universe before immediately trapping an entire area the size of the Chuunin exams in the canon narutoverse. While this skill is active, that portion of land is removed from the world, along with the chakra signatures of anyone who was in the battle and caught within sphere which is equally spaced on all sides. This skill lasts for five of Kya's posts, during which time the target's cannot shunshin to escape, nor can they simply teleport out. They are literally trapped inside of a dome of infinite darkness, and also cannot sense out of it. The high rank of the skill comes from it being able to launch up to two projectiles per post from Kya's own activations at a target. These are made of amateratsu, and are in the shape of massive arrows moving at high speed to incinerate a 10 feet radius. The total power for these projectiles is S+, meaning one S+ can be used on the first post of entrapment, or two S ranked ones per post. Every projectile takes up a single activation, and the cost in chakra must be paid for every jutsu used. At the end of five posts, or if Kya is otherwise incapacitated, then this skill immediately ends, the dome warping into the colors of the world outside.

Character:Kya
Technique Name: Cataclysm
Type: Bloodline [Replacing Amateratsu: Enteka]
Description: With a swing from any weapon that she holds, or even the weapon that her Susano'o holds, Kya can fling a deadly line-nuke of flames that travels forward, plowing through techniques of lower rank entirely by slicing into them, and adding their mass into itself if made of fire (as per the rules of counterbalancing) and continue on. Acquires 5% blindness, as it is an amateratsu technique. Creates a ten foot long line of fast moving Amateratsu.
With the susano'o, this range doubles.

Character:Kya
Technique Name: Armageddon
Description: After a lengthy set of handseals are performed, the sky darkens as Kya's eyes begin to immediately bleed, the tell tale sign of Amateratsu being activated. From far above in the air, a mass of black flames gathers together, and quickly begins to grow into a massive meteor over the course of a scarce few seconds. Keeping true to her principle of motion being paramount, the orb will rain fireballs the size of Goukakyou fireballs made of amateratsu fire on any area that Kya can sense, be it through her state as an Oracle, her actual vision, or otherwise. The full payload of fireballs can rain all at once, setting a massive area ablaze with black fire, or the hailstorm can be released slowly, with the damage done over time being cut down. Over two posts, the S+ becomes S worth in damage, over 4 it becomes A rank total, and the lowest it can go is over 8 posts delivering B rank per post of falling damage. Consumes an activation on each post it is firing.

Character:Kya Senkei Aomine
Technique Name: End Game
Type: Uchiha Advanced Ninjutsu
Element: Katon
Description: This skill creates a massive claw of flame, rivaling in size the body of a Susano'o, that moves forward, consuming anything not sufficiently defended in it's wake and leaving intense Uchiha fire in it's wake. The hand itself is capable of closing in around a target, surrounding it in an intense, crushing inferno. With precise control stemming from her Mangekyo sharingan, she can direct the attack, giving her a degree of control over where the hand goes that is higher than one would expect for such a large attack. Can manipulate the skill for up to five posts until destroyed, but this busies one offensive activation per post, and the hand must stay in sight. This skill sets flames to just about anything in it's pathway, and even after it is defended against the explosion from most collisions causes fire to scatter everywhere, creating a hazardous zone of flames that can consume a large portion of most threads.

Conversely, this skill can fire off five nail like spears of flame that explode and create deadly fire zones for the next five posts after it's created, though this weakens each specific bolt to be a C rank technique and also rendering her advantage for bloodline jutsu inert (which causes them to act as normal Katon.) This is mostly used to start flames.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:07 am
___youwillknownihilism

Son Goku's Fury: Here's the thing. I can approve this technique as long as you specify that the elements in use lose their elemental affinity, and thus their elemental weaknesses and elemental strength. That would just make this technique work like Korabo only with three elements, which I think is fair enough as a custom. If you desire for each aspect of this technique to retain the elemental pros and cons of their elements, then I need to make it pending and specify that each part of this technique is its own activation. Because the problem with this technique is that it's doing three separate things. I could probably bring it down to two such as how you have it as long as you specify the lightning and fire aspects of this technique are a korabo, and thus those two lose their elemental bonuses. The water then in this case could still retain it.

Magatai's Verse: M O N S T E R: This technique is overpowered since it basically allows you to say no to all techniques S-ranked and below, but I think it's balanced since it's causing blindness. The only rule I'm putting in is that overwhelming S-ranked skills are able to bypass the destruction of the wings, even if Kya has overwhelming properties. If you're okay with that, then approved.

S T A R G I R L: Approved.

M E G A L O V A N I A: Thank goodness this technique is S+ ranked. I almost had to deny since it was doing too much. But, you managed well enough to distinguish that this technique warps a person into this hellscape, and then during the hellscape you just send these attacks. I'll approve it on a trial run.

Infernal Divider: Approved. Originally I think I denied this since it was fire based, but now that it's blazed I'm good.

Incineration: Falling Stars: Approved.

The Hand of Veneca/MAAD City: Approved.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:54 am

Character: Saiko
Technique Name: Ketsueki shΔ«ru [ Blood Seal ]
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: As Saiko as aged and grown more powerful he has become somewhat paranoid of people attempting to steal his DNA for their own uses. The man came up with this jutsu to prevent it. Once placed on Saiko, this seal makes it so that any DNA that leaves Saiko's body disintegrates if it was taken without him condoning it. I.e. If he is struck in battle, he still bleeds but, any blood that enters the out side world simply becomes nonexistent to prevent those with bad intentions from stealing his DNA. At the same time if Saiko were to die, his entire body is erased by this seal automatically.

This seal may be placed on another person if Saiko so wishes it. If it is placed on another person, Saiko's DNA can safely be transferred to the person and that person alone for the purpose of implantation. If Saiko is to die, the seal erases the DNA within the person as a form of protection for Saiko.

Mattysandwich

___YOUWILLKNOWNIHILISM

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:31 pm

Character: Unki Amano
Technique Name: Atsatsu Tipotto no jutsu [Piping Hot Teapot Technique]
Type: Ninjutsu,
Element: Scorch. Shakuton.
Description: A jet stream of scorch chakra from user's mouth creates a sharp whistling sound. Upon use, a cloud is formed that is 3 yards in size. Cloud lingers for a duration of [2] posts.

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:36 pm
Hurrak

Brooy

Approved  

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:41 pm
Rapture: So this technique doesn't work as I thought it did in my discord message. I dislike that people literally will get burned with first degree burns unless they can muster up an S+ranked defense or offense. That literally means that if Kya challenges anyone with less than the ac required for S+ ranked then all they can do is spend 200 stamina a post using the generic dodging technique. Honestly, this technique just makes it easy mode for Kya to win any fight or otherwise. I get that's kind of the point of mangekyo which is why using this technique once brings you 1/20th the way of permanent blindness, but I still dislike the sheer extent of its power. But, since we are moving toward pve instead of pvp, if you want to have this as your ace in the hole, "I'm a hero, and this is my resolve" technique, then approved. If I see this technique in spars that are not scripted, (as in, unplanned), then I'm going to move this to approved on a trial run, with the match being my scale of seeing how right or wrong I am on this technique.

Everything else seems to be what we discussed previously, so approved.

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:31 am
Mattysandwich

___youwillknownihilism

Character: Tetsuhiko Hanzo
Technique Name: Blood Calvary
Type: Training
Element: Maruton
Description: The Satetsu can learn to control magnetically manipulated objects to move as quickly as they are strengthened by their innate ability as one of the Blood Knight discipline; this simply means that their techniques will always be as fast as they are strong. This feat requires rigorous, focused training centered on better controlling one's jiton chakra while manipulating metals. Must spend no less than 7 posts practicing at least one different jiton technique per post (no learning cost reductions may apply).

Technique Name: Iron Sand Clone Technique
Element: Jiton
Description: A clone of the user or any other target which takes on the necessary colors for the sake of deception. Unlike the Satetsu clan's Iron Clone technique, this clone is more loosely built to allow for flexibility at the cost of "solid durability". The clone must be created from a source of metal sand after performing the necessary hand seals. Because of its malleable design, it is capable of manipulating its form to some degree for the sake of capturing those who engage it in close quarters combat, for example. The user can pay half the cost of this technique to fully reconstruct a clone if it is destroyed in battle as long as they do so immediately after it has been destroyed. Otherwise, the clone remains functional as long as it is in the same topic as the user. No more than three Iron Sand Clones may be active at a time.

Technique Name: Shield of Iron Sand
Description: By infusing large quantities of their jiton chakra into their reserves of metal sand the user grants the metallic grains a chained version of artificial intelligence. The metal sand that undergoes this process becomes "programmed" to protect the user from harm by forming protective barriers against oncoming threats. Requires a source of metal sand. Receives no reductions upon learning, and becomes passive as long as an S-ranked amount of chakra is dedicated to it. Metal sand defends user automatically, but can be beaten by an attack of B-rank speed or higher. In a non-passive form, the rank determines how fast the metal sand moves.

Technique Name: Puppet Magnification Technique
Type: Kugutsu
Element: Maruton
Description: By applying a significant amount of chakra to their puppet after performing hand seals with one hand per puppet, the user can transform their puppet(s) to become larger versions of theirself. Cannot become more than five times the original size and only up to two puppets can be transformed per use. This transformation lasts for up to seven [7] posts unless the puppet becomes badly damaged in this form or if the user ends the technique early. The cost can be repaid to extend the transformation duration for another seven [7] posts. Must know Combination Transformation Technique to learn.

Technique Name: Iron Fists of the Black Desert
Element: Jiton | Raiton
Description: The Satetsu clansman can sculpt two iron fists while mixing Jiton and Raiton chakra together to create two iron sand fists that can be manipulated using a small and limited electromagnetic field concentrated on the fists. The iron fists are supercharged with electricity equal to the amount of chakra used to make the technique. The electric charge lasts for a total of ten of the Satetsu's posts.

Technique Name: Melee Iron Fists of the Black Desert
Type: Training
Description: This is an augmentation technique that allows the Satetsu to use their simple and complex hand-based taijutsu through the Iron Fists of the Black Desert. The costs of the taijutsu technique still apply and once this augmentation technique is activated then it lasts for five of the Satetsu's posts. The taijutsu used through these fists are enhanced by a wider surface area provided by the iron fists and the user's DR is applied while using the taijutsu techniques.

Technique Name: Black Desert Coffin
Description: Tetsuhiko quickly surrounds the target(s) with a massive amount of iron sand brimming with indigo-colored chakra. The iron sand that surrounds the enemy then forms a black box the size of a building that is five stories tall. Hundreds of spears then lacerate the foe from within the black coffin.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:19 pm
Kumurai Kaicho

Blood Calvary: Denied as it is either pointless or broken as a single technique. If I am reading this one way then it is pointless since all magnetic bloodline techniques of the rpc will already be enhanced by both speed and strength in terms of overwhelming. If I am reading this another way then it basically would allow you to make anything that you magnetize count as a B-ranked overwhelming object and cost a pretty penny to block. Either way, denial.

Iron Sand Clone Technique: Approved.

Shield of Iron Sand: Denied and don't let me see it again. For the record, the reason why I am denying this is because the one tailed demon doesn't even have a passive shield anymore unless you max out its demon training. I know you're paying chakra to have it, but this is too much without a demon to help with it.

Puppet Magnification Technique: Approved

Iron Fist of the Black Desert: Approved.

Melee Iron Fist of the Black Desert: Denied since DR does not affect ninjutsu, and puppetry at this moment is considered ninjutsu.

Black Desert Coffin: Approved.

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces