Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices
Administration Office [Court Mage] ➣Rhysian De'Valaer Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:55 pm
~ Office of Rhysian Fuerlain De'Valaer ~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:51 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Rhysian’s Office - ]

By the time Lelyna had found her way back into the main Academy halls and down toward the Faculty Offices, she was a but flushed from the heat. While her dresses were beautiful, they tended to be a bit heavy and with all the effort she was putting in towards getting around on her own, she felt hot and thirsty. Stopping just outside of Rhysian’s office, Lelyna took a moment to compose herself and catch her breath.

Once she was sure she looked presentable, and more like her normal self, Lelyna reached up to lightly knock on the door. Waiting patiently for a reply, she frowned when she didn’t hear any movement from inside, nor a call to enter. She knocked lightly once more and again no answer. Letting her hands roam the door, she located the handle. Twisting it, she found that it was unlocked, which indicated that if the Court Mage wasn’t inside, the he would be returning shortly. Feeling that she needed to sit down, Lelyna decided that it would be best to wait inside for the court mage.

Pressing on the door, she stepped inside, her leather-soled footwear barely making a sound as she walked. Closing the door lightly behind her, Lelyna turned toward the room. There was a slight echo, indicating that the space was mostly vacant - it seemed that Rhysian was still getting settled. Stepping forward a few paces, Lelyna strained her ears for any wayward sounds. Distracted by a subtle sound coming from the back of the room, she continued to walk forward only to bump right into a large trunk that had been placed in the middle of the floor.

Alarmed by the sudden obstacle, Lelyna cried out as she lost her balance and fell to the floor, her palms slamming against the stones as she tried to stop her fall. Feeling a harsh sting, Lelyna hissed in pain, cursing her luck. Today was turning out to be very irritating…

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:27 am
User Image
                                  𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Seemingly digging deep into a large closet at the back of his office, Rhysian was placing a few items that he wouldn't want out in the open deep within the closet space. He was lightly humming to himself as he did, loud enough that he didn't hear the knocking at his door. Placing one item on a shelf above a rack, he brought a hand up and made a very small short gesture, "Suhul-yana..." Rhysian said quietly as he pointed at the box, and then suddenly the stone within the closet reached out, and wrapped around the box before settling against the back wall as if the large stone was a part of the wall, and was simply jutting out a bit. He was about to place another one when he suddenly heard a loud 'thud' which made him turn his head, more specifically his ear, back towards his office. When he heard a young woman cry out in pain, he took a few steps back and then leaned backward out of the closet, looking around the door into his office in curiosity.

"Lelyna?" He called out when he got a better view, and he quickly stepped out of the closet and over to her side. Kneeling down next to her, he looked down at the palms of her hands which were scrapped up pretty good from the fall. "Oh that's not good, let me just..." He said while taking both of her hands in his, and closing them within his hands. A small rush of warmth filled her hands for a moment, and the pain that she felt would subside as her wounds were mended almost in an instant. "Are you alright? Is there anywhere else that hurts?" He asked while standing then, taking one of her hands as he stood so that he could help her to her feet. "I wasn't quite ready for company just yet, my own fault for procrastinating," He would add with a slight chuckle after helping her to her feet and waving his hand to the side. The large trunk suddenly lifted off of the ground and pushed itself into the corner of the room before settling down with a slight clank.

Although she was fairly composed, he could see that she was just recovering, only just having caught her breath. He wondered what she had been doing before arriving at his office, but didn't inquire, instead he pulled up one of the seats that were standing about, and placed it in front of his desk before leading her to it. "Here you are, please... have a seat," He said before stepping around his desk, and pulling up his seat. He looked around for a moment as if he was searching for something, and then stood up once more to grab a couple of glasses out of one of the boxes that were set aside. "Just a moment, let me fetch some water," he said as he placed the glasses on his desk and brought one of his hands up over them both. "Il-ma..." Rhysian suddenly muttered lowly while making a gesture over the glasses, and as if out of thin air water started to form and pour into the glasses until he waved his hand and it stopped. "I take it you are here to discuss the Diviner class," He would ask lightly as he passed the cup of water to her.

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna had hoped that Rhysian was temporarily out of his office, maybe off running a quick errand or something, anything that meant that he wasn’t around to see her making a fool of herself in his office. But no, the moment she heard his voice, she felt her cheeks pinken in abject horror and embarrassment. ‘He’s going to think I was snooping!’ Not that Lelyna really could snoop…What could she so? Feel around for random objects? Nope, Lelyna was definitely not a spy of any shape or size.

Regardless, she felt embarrassed at having been found in such a state, especially when she was meeting Rhysian to talk about his expectations of her for the coming year, or until a replacement Professor was found. Sitting up a little, she winced at the pain she felt in her palms. She didn’t have to have the gift of sight to know that she was bleeding – Lelyna could easily smell the copperish scent of her blood.

“I’m sorry, Professor…I knocked, but you didn’t answer and I was so flushed from my walk…” Lelyna knew she was rambling, but she was a bit flustered, thus she wasn’t her normal, dignified self. As Rhysian took her hands, she felt a warmth wash over them. At first, she thought he was washing them with a warm cloth, but then she had to wonder how he could have produced such a thing so quickly, she’d only just fallen…

But as the warmth spread through her palms, the pain eased, the coppery smell of her blood eased from the air. Brows furrowed in confusion as well as curiosity, she tilted her head to the side, bewildered as to what had just happened. A bit dazed, Lelyna didn’t answer right away when he inquired about any other injuries. As she came to her feet, she shook her head a little. “N-No…I…” At a loss for words, she could only utter those few syllables, especially as she heard a large object slide across the stone floor. Had that been the trunk she’d tripped over? Was there someone else in the room?

Following Rhysian to the seat he offered, she nodded lightly as she took it, a small sigh escaping her. Leaning back against the cushioned backing, she let her eyes close for a moment as she composed herself, her hands gently rubbing against one another as she felt for the injuries or any lasting pain.

She immediately perked up at the offer of water. “Oh that sounds lovely…I’m quite thirsty…” Hearing Rhysian’s uttered word made her curious, as it wasn’t a word or language she was familiar with. In any case, she didn’t question it as he handed her a cool glass of water. “Thank you so much…” Taking a few deep draws from the glass, Lelyna felt instantly better.

Holding the glass in her hands, she nodded at his inquiry. “Yes…I reported to the Observatory for my Spells lesson, but Q’ara informed me that I wouldn’t need to attend, as she is testing potential undergraduate students today. So, I thought that my time would best be served coming to meet with you instead, as you requested.”

Taking another sip of her water, she took a moment to contemplate her next words. "Lord De’Valaer…I…Thank you for healing my hands…I mean, I assume that was what you did?” Lelyna asked, both of her palms cradling the cool glass against her previously marred skin. “If you don’t mind my asking…was that your raiment? The healing…” Unlike her peers, Rhysian’s display at the Orientation had been lost on her, so she didn’t know exactly what he could do as of yet, so it wasn’t silly to assume his raiment involved healing.

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:22 am
User Image

"Oh?" Rhysian let out with a smirk at Lelyna's words of joining the spellcasting class, he continued to listen to her words as she explained why she had come, and then looked up at her with a lightly surprised gaze when she asked about the magic he had used earlier. "Ah, I'm afraid not, that was a simple spell, one I assume you'll learn yourself one day if you stick it out in Q'ara's class," He said with a light chuckle before looking out around his desk for a couple files he had been looking over earlier. "Ok, so I think this may be a relatively short meeting, as it seems we will be having a very small class this year, I wanted to go over the students information with you, and get your thoughts on some things," Rhysian said as he opened the first file and then looked down at the pages.

"So, our newest student to the class and to the academy is Erika, her self proclaimed raiment 'Chlorokinesis' gives her the ability to manipulate plant life to her bidding," He said in a bit more of an official tone, as he started to go over his thoughts on what was listed in her file. "It should be pretty straight forward to help her learn how she can grow and master her raiment, however dealing with any kind of life when using magic can be really tricky, and finicky if she grows overly confident or even arrogant in her power. We must tread lightly when teaching her, and ensure that she understands that even though she may be casting the magic that manipulates the flora, she does not truly command them, so much as connect with them on a magical level, if she keeps this mind set, she should be able to grow skillfully in her control fairly adequately."

Rhysian stopped for a moment when he finished speaking, looking up at Lelyna after he finished re-reading some of the parts of the file in front of him before realizing that he might have possibly went over Lelyna's head with some of the things he was saying. "Ah, I may have rambled on a bit there, I hope I didn't lose you, please let me know if anything I say doesn't make sense to you or if there are any points you'd like to bring up with me, and we can discuss it," Rhysian said with a smile before flipping through to the next folder and opening it. "Hmmmm, Kayl huh?" Rhysian said with another small humming sigh before looking up at Lelyna. "Lelyna, what do you know of the second year Kayl? His raiment, it seems, will likely be the challenge put before us in the school year to come, do you know anything about his situation?" Rhysian asked while bringing his hands up in front of his face, interlacing his fingers in front of him while looking to Lelyna with narrow eyes and a slightly smirking grin as he relished the thought and prying into their situation, while gauging how much of a connection they have.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

“A healing spell would certainly be useful…” Lelyna said with a small smile before taking another sip of her water as Rhysian got down to business. Nodding along, Lelyna found that she was very curious about Erika’s raiment – the ability to control plants was certainly unique! And Rhysian did have some very valid points about control and the mindset of the wielder. When he began to apologize for ‘rambling’, Lelyna shook her head. “Oh, no, don’t worry Professor, I was and am very interested in what you have to say. I have a lot to learn.” Lelyna said politely.

But as the topic turned to Kayl, Lelyna found that she was suddenly very nervous. Rhysian’s hum of interest and his tone suggested the he suspected something, what she wasn’t sure, but she knew that they had enough secrets that needed to remain secret…

Clearing her throat a little, Lelyna stalled by taking a small sip of her water as she gathered her thoughts. “Well…his raiment….it’s…” She began, not really knowing what to say. She knew that Kayl was very sensitive about his power and didn’t like to talk about it. What she knew, well, she’d been told in confidence. Yes, Rhysian was the professor, but that didn’t mean she wanted to spill her brother’s secret…or let on that she and Kayl were close. That could only lead to Rhysian figuring out who she was…

“Kayl’s raiment is…complicated and yet, mysterious. I don’t know a lot about it, to be honest.” Lelyna said, fidgeting a little. She hated lying, but at the same time she wasn’t really lying…

“In all honesty, Professor, Kayl doesn’t like to talk about his power…what I know, well, he told me in confidence and I would hate to betray his trust.” She said with a little nod, as she straightened her spine a little, firm in her resolve. “I’m sorry if this isn’t an acceptable answer, but he’s one of my dearest friends and I don’t want to lose his trust.” If that meant Rhysian being disappointed in her, then so be it – she wasn’t betraying her brother. After some time speaking with Rhysian, she politely said her goodbyes. "Thank you for your time Professor,’” She said before leaving the office.

[ - Exits Rhysian’s Office for day flip - ]

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:31 am
User Image

Sitting at his desk in his office, Rhysian was looking over some of the files that were delivered to him as the newest administrator of the Academy. He was looking through the files, reading up and familiarizing himself with each and every student in the Academy. He had only gotten through about a third of the stack, but was taking his time as he read through each one, learning about the students, their skills and knowledge, their affinities, their academics, their raiments and abilities. The stack of files wasn't in any kind of particular order, so there wasn't a rhyme or rhythm to the students he was familiarizing himself with first, with the exception of Lelyna Thaniels, and his own kin Kayl De'Valaer, which he had a particular interest. After reading through those, he started with Tala Maxwell, and moved on to Warsong siblings, Mihkail and Catherine, although Mikhail like Lelyna has already graduated. After reading through those, he read through Camilla Umbrawalker's, Catherine Enzo's Jace Willem's, Eryli Res', and was reading Nora Park's file as he leaned back in his seat, the next file in the stack being Azura Hitoshura's file.

Suddenly, Rhysian felt a disturbance in the air, an energy that seemed out of place and he sat up quickly, setting Nora's file down on top of the Azura's at the top of the stack. He quickly stood up and then walked over to one of his windows, but could only see a bit of brightness filling the air, flickering lightly seemingly coming from the west. Without a thought, Rhysian stepped out of the window, and his feet started to let off glowing sparks of light as he walked on the air itself like at the opening ceremony, and he was then lifted high into the air above the academy. It was then that he saw it, looking around he saw what was causing this disturbance of magical energy. Far in the distance, deep in the forest near to a place that Rhysian couldn't possibly forget, was a large pillar of light that exploded forth from the ground. There was no sound of an explosion from the area, but the light could be seen as easily as if it where from the sun.

Taking a breath, Rhysian crossed his arms in front of his chest as he looked down towards the ground, in the distance, he noted that the spellcasting teacher, Q'ara, was present as well. She seemed to be looking up at him, and then without a word she turned and faced the forest, putting her hands into the air as a mist of fog formed in the tree line. She stepped forward towards the forest and he watched her suddenly disappear into the fog. Sighing lightly, he looked back up towards the light as his eyes narrowed deeply, focusing intently on the pillar of light as it dissipated into nothing, a serious expression stern across his face.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:10 am
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

~ Philia entered on New Day ~

She was up and on the move relatively early into the day. People were going to be scrambling to make the most of the Festival today so it was a good time to do whatever she needed to freely. Well, almost. Philia had been called to see Rhysian in the office and so that took priority. Though she had to wonder... Why? The timing seemed convenient, to request her presence as a big event is occuring in the city... But it is best she doesn't question it. Before she started walking down the woman had picked up one of her books that she was able to get a hold of, one that spoke of the war between Valor and Trendel in... Precise detail. Perhaps the writer was a part of it, or maybe just a survivor caught in it. Regardless it was a topic Philia was rather curious about, the shift from war to peace. With any luck she will be able to go through a page or a few later in the day.

The monochrome womans steps left faint echoes through the Academy halls as she'd approach the Court Mage's Office. Her light bangs were pulled back and held to the side by a small, dark grey hair pin, giving her hazel gaze full view of her surrounding area. "...Shifters, huh." She spoke to herself, having already started to look through her book while she walked. She spoke of two important participants of that very war. Interestingly, both of them were Shifters... More so, one was a name she had heard about before during her time in Eoana. Though many names were mentioned, the two in particular caught her eye. But research will have to wait, she can always confirm it later. Closing the book and holding it to her chest with one hand the woman would knock on the Office door. He's likely already inside... The Enhancer thought. Perhaps she'll get her answer shortly.

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Patient
Company: No one
Wearing: [Her Favourite]

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  𝓠'𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮 𝓚𝓻𝓮𝓪
                                  ]

As the echoing footsteps of the young professor drew closer to the official's doorstep, the rumblings of a conversation could be heard lightly inside. "Yes, at least according... ... the young shift... girl, I could not say why ... others ... been there," One of the voices let out, although their entire words could not be heard. "I see," A familiar voice then echoed back, a bit deeper and louder than the first just before the young professor knocked at the door. "We'll deal with it when the time comes..."

After a moment, the door swung open on its own, and the voice called out again. "Come in," Rhysian would say while standing behind his desk as Philia entered the room. "Ah, Philia, right on time, we were just about to head out to the city, and more importantly, to City Hall," Q'ara said while stepping over to the door as Rhysian gathered his things, and threw his fur-lined cloak over his shoulders. "We'll continue this later," Rhysain said while pointing to Q'ara with narrowed eyes for a moment, and then he stepped out of the door leading the two out of the academy and towards the festival grounds. "Of course My Lord," Q'ara said while bowing her head lightly before looking to Philia and nodding her head in the direction of the door. She then passed through the door as well, following Rhysian out towards the Academy main gates, where their carriage awaited them.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image
-- -- -- -- -- --
⦕ 𝓟𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓪 ⦖
⦕ 𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓼𝓲𝓶𝓸𝓿 ⦖

-- -- -- -- -- --

––----- - - - - -

It had taken a moment of waiting outside the door before she started to hear faint voices from the other side. It shouldn't be hard to assume Baba was also present, somebody whos voice was easy for the Enhancer to recognise. Whatever they were speaking of, it more than likely isn't meant for anybody to hear, thus the woman zoned out their words up until she was told to enter. As she opened the door Philia would speak in a blunt tone. "Good morning." The woman bowed her head briefly.Shortly after Lord Rhysian informed her that they would be travelling to the City Hall. For what reason... Well, perhaps she will wait. Why pry for an answer she'll see for herself anyway? For now Philia kept silent and followd Rhysian and Baba out of Academy.

~ Philia left Rhysian's Office ~

- - - - - -----––

OoC:
Feeling: Serious
Company: Rhysian, Q'ara
Wearing: [Her Favourite]

Raiyun

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:37 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Rhysian’s Office & Begin Interaction for RP Day – ]

Lelyna was a bit nervous as she approached Rhysian’s office. She hadn’t met with him since she’d awoken in the infirmary and had her vision restored. With the whirlwind that was the holiday season, her recovery schedule, classes and the crazy weather, Lelyna hadn’t had time to slip away to come to meet with him as they’d originally discussed after she’d awoken. Facing him now, one on one, she didn’t really know how to feel; nervous, anxious, excited?

Lelyna had so many questions for him…The most prevalent of which was how he had helped her awaken and how he had healed her eyesight when so many healers who’d attempted the same feat over the years had failed. It was all very mysterious, and she felt a little lost, but also extremely grateful to him. Without his help, she would still be blind. Lelyna had accepted that fate long ago – to go through the world in darkness – but now that she could see again, she didn’t want to go back…

Knocking lightly on the office door, she waited for a few moments before she turned the knob and opened the door. “Professor?” She called, hoping that she wasn’t intruding on him. She was rather early so she didn’t want to interrupt him if he had other work, but she was hoping that they could speak now before he became too busy.

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:33 am
User Image

Throughout a good part of the night and well into the morning, Rhysian had been looking over several files that had been brought to him within the last week. Files were scattered throughout his desk and on tables and side stands, and he himself was laying on the couch in his office as he read over a file on one of the town's citizens, a smith in town that was very popular for his skillful art and work. Laying lazily on the couch with his arm resting on his forehead as he read the file, a sudden knock came to his door, and Rhysian sat up with a slight jolt as he heard a familiar voice called out to him. Smiling lightly as he let out a small sigh, Rhysian placed the file down on the table in front of him as he stood up and waved his hand at the door. It swung open for his guest, and Rhysian waved her in. "Come in Lelyna, what can I do for you?" He asked lightly as he walked over to the front of his desk and pulled out one of the guest seats for her.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun
Captain

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:58 am
User Image

Ishitari roamed the halls of the academy, debating on whether or not to actually go through with her mission here. Entef was calm for once, busy preening his feathers as they rounded a corner into the academy faculty wing of the school. The weather was cold and so was she but that bit of defiant nature about her prevented her from showing it fully. At least she was inside for now. Her bare feet were wrapped in a special linen for this season, not exactly the true meaning of warmth but it was what he beliefs directed towards and thus, she would. The two would begin to search for the teacher's office, inspecting a plaque every now and again until they came to a particular door.

"This should be the place." Ishitari looked down at the door and then to Entef before whispering to him. "Behave yourself this time, or I'll put you in a cage for the rest of the semester." The bird ruffled his feathers at her as she knocked thrice upon the professor's door. There was some amount of hesitation before the girl spoke up. "Professor?" She called from outside. Her hand fell onto the doorknob and slowly opened to reveal the man before the day before...and one of the females from class. Lelyna she believed her name was from the Professor's words.

"Apologies. I didn't know that you were busy." Ishitari said. Her expression was the same stoic one but she looked to be conflicted, almost as if she was at odds with herself. "I wanted to apologize for yesterday."

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:28 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Seeing the door swing open, she smiled a little bit. Grasping the skirts of her dress, she took a step into the office and shut the door behind her to stop the cold from further invading the warm haven. Seeing the offered seat, Lelyna stepped forward with a smile, giving Rhysian a little nod of thanks before she sat down.

“I apologize for interrupting your work, Professor, I had hoped to have a quick word before I head to my Spell Casting Class with Professor Q’ara.” When she received no objection, she cleared her throat a little and looked up at him.

“As a Graduate Student, I’m expected to have a Mentor to assist me with my studies, to help guide me toward my goals. While I had considered asking Gannon to be my Mentor, after attending and assisting with your lessons, I realized that you have a plethora of knowledge to offer. Even simple things that I hadn’t thought of before…” Shaking her head a little, she smiled a bit.

“I hope, and still do, that if you aren’t too busy with your other obligations, that you would agree to be my Mentor.” Having said her piece, Lelyna felt a bit of weight lift from her shoulders and chest. Smiling, she held Rhysian’s gaze. “I understand if you need some time to consider it, Professor…you are a very busy man after all.”

Fidgeting a little, Lelyna debated asking him her other questions – about being lost within her memories and the restoration of her eye sight. Feeling bold, she spoke again. “Professor…I never had a chance to properly thank you for-“ A knock came upon Rhysian’s door, stopping Lelyna’s words from leaving her lips. Feeling a little deflated, she looked down at her hands for a moment as Ishitari opened the door and spoke. Having lost her courage in the face of a stranger’s presence and knowing that Rhysian didn’t want anyone else to know of what he’d done, she shook her head and arose from her seat. It seemed that their little discussion, already long overdue, would have to wait a bit longer.

═══════════════════╝

Raiyun

Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:08 am
User Image

Pushing the seat forward as Lelyna took a seat, Rhysian stepped around his desk and took a seat as Lelyna started to speak. Listening to her request, he leaned back in his chair as he brought a hand up to his face, leaning against his knuckled as a single finger lined the side of his face. Lelyna had taken up Spellcasting with Q'ara, which was already an impressing ambition, so to hear her formally ask Rhysian himself to become her mentor, welled up pride in him he hadn't felt in a very long time. Near the end, she started to ramble a bit, likely a bit of nervousness at his answer. He chuckled lightly as he sat up and leaned forward against his desk. "Lelyna, Lelyna..." He called out while bringing his hands up to catch her attention and slow her down a bit. "No need for time, I'd love to be your mentor" He said straight away while standing and stepping around his desk to sit closer to her. In that moment, she started to speak again, sounding as though she was about to thank him for his earlier contributions to her, but another knock at the door caught both of their attention as one of their students came to the door.

"Ms. Ishitari..." He said before looking to the ground for a moment as he heard her initial words. Despite her words, she seemed to be a bit conflicted, and Rhysian was curious as to what the cause of this confliction was. Was it a nervousness for her actions today, or was her apology in and of itself something she contested. Narrowing his eyes for just a moment, he gave it a moment of thought before looking up at her once more. "Just a moment if you will," He said while holding a hand up, asking her to wait as he turned his attention back to Lelyna. "You're going to be for Q'ara's class, we can discuss this further at a later time, perhaps tomorrow would be good," Rhysian said while holding his hand out for her to stand, leading her to an open area of the room. "Go on now, I will see you later..." he said just before holding a hand up in front of her and slurring out some strange words. "Velos Noht-Tymah" He suddenly called out before a mist started to form at Lelyna's feet. Just a few moments after, and POOF, Lelyna was gone, disappearing from Rhysian's office, and appearing in an empty open area of the Observatory, where Q'ara's class is kept.

"Now," Rhysian said once the mist cleared from his office as he looked back at Ishitari, "Ms. Ishitari, you say you are here to apologize, certainly something I won't stop you from expressing, if that is what you wish, but I can't help but note that you seem somewhat conflicted her today," Rhysian said as he walked back around his desk and took a seat. "If you have the time, why not take a seat so that we might have a discussion, I give you full leave to speak your mind... perhaps that will ease this process..." he said lightly as his tone lightened as if his overall tone were easing in response to her uneasiness. He wanted to hear what she had to say, and wanted her to know that he was listening.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Faculty Offices

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers