Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinigamiWolves

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:12 am
User Image

Eoana City Guard || Aldaine De'Fraye
[Where:] City Hall [With:] Reynard, Diane and Varys [Feeling:] Contemplative [Outfit:] Light Combat Attire
[OOC:]
╔═══════════════════

Aldaine had spent the last while amidst the rooftops in and around city hall. For the most part, the city had be quiet, at least for the time being. There wasn’t a lot of suspicious activity to speak of, the jaguar simply saw people going about their everyday lives, some working, others shopping and all conversing. He had travelled almost all the districts of the city by now, currently making a sweep along the City Hall area, all the while pondering the current situation. In truth, while back at Reynard’s hideout, he indeed held an endearing moment with who was undoubtedly one of his dearest friend, Aldaine did well to hide the inner inferno he held towards his master. Aldaine did not care for this plan. Not one bit. But he knew he didn’t have a choice. For now, he would just have to swallow his hatred and see where this path led them. However, Aldaine meant what he told Reynard. If there was a phenomenon known as fate and if it was willing, he didn’t intend to let Arthur or Gerot simply walk away. The very fact that Gerot expected Aldaine to just shove aside everything that has happened all so he can have his pathetic excuse of a Lord back…the very notion made him feel like he was going to puke. But…as he had already acknowledged, Rhysian was the larger threat here and he needed to be dealt with, provided they could even deal with him…but that was a bridge to cross when they came to it.

A very distinct and specific sound then filled his feline ears, which flipped back and forth as he identified the sound very well and the direction from which it came. It seemed Reynard had decided to contact him. Wasting no time, Aldaine shifted into his jaguar form and raced along the rooftops, jumping, sliding and twirling through the air with the speed and efficiency of an arrow, before City Hall came into view. Then, shifting back into his human form, the jumping and vaulted over a few more obstacles before finding a long rope adorned with flags that led straight over to the walls of the City Hall. Jumping on the rope, he balances himself before quickly making his way across and around to the broken window of Varys’ office.

Upon entering, he noticed Reynard, Diane and Varys to be present. Nodding his head to the General and Lord Marshal, he spoke “Lord Marshal, General.” Looking to Reynard, the jaguar continued “I got your signal loud and clear.”, he stated, his feline ear twitching and turning as he spoke. Taking a moment to read the room, he decided to get down to business. After all, it’s what they were all gathered for. “Seeing as Reynard has contacted me, I take it that you all have an idea in mind…” he finished, awaiting their answer.

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:21 am
User Image
                                  𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓥𝓪𝓻𝔂𝓼

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

"That’s all good and dandy, but it’s no use trying to contact Gerot now without knowing where his master is, even I haven’t the slightest clue where he is being kept, and believe me, I’ve tried," Varys said with disdain while looking back at both Rey and Diane. He had a worried look on his face, and rightfully so. Diane was likely right, Rhysian likely already had other plans in the works, after all it wasn’t as if he had summoned De’Fraye to their gates. No, this was likely a means of opportunity, so even if they managed to remove that piece, would they be able to stop anything else Rhysian might have in play? Thinking about it firmly, he couldn’t help but shake his head in anger. With any other enemy, Varys would have likely charged forward with Rey and other allies at his side, ready to attack and thwart their enemy. But this was no ordinary enemy. Varys wasn’t even sure if he could be killed, not after what he had seen. For the first time in his life, he wasn’t just scared, he felt completely useless, and was heavily humiliated. ’How did it come to this? How could someone like him even exist in this world. Just who the hell was Rhysian De’Valaer?...’

As Varys was thinking all of this, the jaguar shifter made his appearance, almost catching Varys off guard, so much so that Varys suddenly brought his hand up, causing his lance to launch at Aldaine initially, stopping only a few inches from his chest. As Aldaine greeted them all, Varys lowered his weapon and shook his head again, turning his back to everyone as he leaned against the wall sullenly. Varys scoffed lightly at Aldaine’s question, and sighed while turning to face them all once more. "More like a unwitting choice, if we could even call it that," He would say while crossing his arms in front of his chest as he leaned against the wall. "But it will mean nothing if we can’t find De…" Suddenly in the middle of his words, the air around them got heavy as black mist like particles started to form a large mist cloud centered on Varys. The air got thick with magical energy, and a strong gust of wind started to blow all about him, pushing everything and everyone away from him. "W-what… N-no!..." Varys suddenly yelled out as he reached his arm out, knowing what this mist was, and assuming that he must have been found out. The mist cloud grew and grew until it completely covered him from head to toe, spinning about like a small tornado consuming him entirely. The winds continued pushing the air around him away, keeping anything and anyone else from getting close. Just a moment later, the instant the mist completely covered him, it dissipated and disappeared, leaving nothing behind, nothing at all… All that was left in the room was Reynard, Diane, and Aldaine...

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

ShinigamiWolves

Raiyun
Captain

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Varys’s reaction to Aldaine’s sudden arrival was understandable – they were discussing very sensitive, secret, life-or-death information, so his initial reaction to draw a weapon on the shifter was warranted. Although Varys had been warned that Aldaine was coming… “Might want to use the front door next time, Al…” Reynard said letting out a breath as Varys lowered his lance and went to stand against the far wall with a huff.

As Varys spoke of their ‘plan’, Reynard leaned back in his chair and frowned. They needed to figure out how to locate Arthur. Crossing his arms over his chest, he looked up when Varys suddenly stopped speaking mid-sentence. What he saw made a chill of alarm roll up his spine, his instincts telling him that whatever the hell was surrounding his best friend wasn’t good.

“VARYS!” Bolting upright, Reynard scrambled from his chair and around the desk, heading straight for his friend, his hand outstretched. The look of panic in fear in Varys’s eyes told Rey everything he needed to know – Rhysian knew. But whatever the mist was, the winds it produces forced him back, keeping him from getting to Varys to help him. Before he knew it, that was it...the mist that had swallowed Varys began to dissipate and like that, he was gone. “What the ********> Reynard didn’t care who heard him – for all he knew Varys was dead! Heart pounding he looked to Diane and Aldaine, what the hell did they do now?!

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Raiyun

ShinigamiWolves

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 2:29 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

Diane could hardly read facial expressions of Varys or begin to understand what thoughts might be going through his head, but she assumed that they all were similar to hers and Reynard’s. What she wouldn’t give to have their opposing side to be any other enemy she has had to face in her life. One where they could just gather the troops and conquer like nobody’s business, but this was far from the case, unfortunately. They had to work with what little to none that they had. They couldn’t easily maneuver things in their favor. Everything in itself was a task that needed a lot of thought put into it beforehand, with no guarantee if it was going to turn out well or not. Because, like Rhysian and what they’ve been up against, everything was unpredictable.

Waiting patiently, she turned her head to look at Aldaine as he made his appearance, she silently nodded back toward him in acknowledgment. ”Not all of us have the ability to easily sense your presence. Poor Varys is on edge… “ Listening silently as Varys spoke, she rubbed Reynard’s arm comfortingly. When Varys stopped speaking, her brows furrowed lightly as she leaned forward slightly. ”Varys?” Her voice held concern and alarm when her eyes caught the mist that was surrounding him. Like Reynard, she attempts to move toward him and grab his outstretched hand. Before any other word could be uttered or anyone could make another move, the male was gone. He had disappeared into thin air.

Covering her mouth with her right hand, her golden eyes stared at the spot where Varys once stood. Her gaze then slowly traveled to Reynard and Aldaine. ”It’s Rhysian…isn’t it? There’s something wrong…this…everything.” Running a hand over her face, she took a breath and tried to calm herself. ”For once, I don’t know what to do. I don’t know where to begin.” They were all probably in the same boat, but there had to be something…something.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx City Hall
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard and Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Serious
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxArmor
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xxExcuse grammar and spelling.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShinigamiWolves

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:27 pm
User Image

[Where:] City Hall [With:] Diane and Reynard [Feeling:] Shocked and Contemplative [Outfit:] Light Combat Attire
╔═══════════════════

Aldaine remained unfazed by the fact that Varys Lance nearly pierced him. The three people in front of him may not have known it, but he’d been in closer calls than that in his life time. Besides that, thanks to years of training under Gerot, had the lance approached any closer, he’d have been able to counter the strike easily. However, he took in Reynard and Diane’s word as they spoke, understanding full well the stress Varys was under. He would listen further as Gerot spoke, noticing a reluctance in the three who stood before him, on top of being frustrated with the current situation. He wasn’t surprised, given their current options and information or lack thereof.

However, nothing could’ve prepared them from Varys suddenly being consumed by a black cloud of mist. Taken aback by the sight initially, Aldaine then tried to rush and grab Varys to pull him out of the rift…only to just miss him, before all that was left was an empty space where the Lord Marshal once stood. From there, Reynard and Diane seemed to go hysterical for a moment. It wasn’t all too surprising being shocked but such an abrupt turn of events…indeed…they had been witnessed to many odd and unsettling events…deep down, they all knew who was behind it. Looking to Diane as she spoke, Aldaine nodded “Indeed. I think it’s safe to say Rhysian is making another move…but what…?” he would ponder, before looking to Diane and Reynard again, seeing the two still distraught. Standing up straight, he spoke to them, “Both of you calm down. I know how you must feel, but panicking won’t get us anywhere. We need to focus.” Yes, he had to think. What could be happening now that demanded Rhysian to act.

Amidst his thoughts, he remembered the Valorian Ships baring the crests the High Noble Houses of Valor arriving at the docks over the past few days. Considering that Rhysian’s plan was to declare war on Trendel...it made sense that he would summon the Valorian families here in order to gain their support, willingly or not. Maybe…that’s where Varys had been taken? There was no way to know for sure…only speculation at this point. Circling around behind Vary’s desk, he placed his hands on it and leaned for a moment as he spoke his thoughts aloud to Diane and Reynard, “You both have seen the Valorian ships arriving at the docks these past few days, yes? All the ships bare crests belonging to the high noble houses, the most influential of Valor’s nobility. It would make a lot of sense that Rhysian would gather them all here to gain their support…or rather…loyalty in his endeavours. What if that is what is happening right now? That they are being summoned to a place where Rhysian can reveal himself to them?” Aldaine was of course speculating at this point, but in all honesty, they had to explore every possible option when it came to Rhysian, regardless of how outlandish it seemed to be. He wasn’t an expert on magic, but, something about the spell that was cast on Varys struck Aldaine more as a method of teleportation rather than a spell designed to kill.

═══════════════════╝

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard turned his attention to Aldaine who didn’t look at all upset or shocked over the fact that Rhysian has just ******** abducted Varys out of his office! Not only that, but the b*****d had the audacity to tell him to calm down – which was the absolute last thing you told someone to do when they were upset; seriously, it never ended well when someone said that. “Calm down!? Are you serious right now? My best friend just got abducted by a murdering psychopath and you want me to calm the ******** down!?” Reynard snarled, clearly very upset over this whole thing. Aldaine might be able to look at the situation with very little emotion/reaction but Reynard wasn’t like that and frankly, he would have been just as upset if Aldaine had been abducted in Varys’s place.

Clenching his fists, he shook his head and ground his teeth together in frustration. Yes, they needed to figure out what the hell was going on and take action, but in order to do that, Rey needed to know that his best friend was alright. “Yes, Aldaine, we’ve all seen the damn ships! Diane’s father came on one for crying out loud. We know that the nobles are here. What we don’t know is why. For all we know Rhysian came here because of this meeting and is going to kill them all!” He growled, low only to stop.

“Wait…Wouldn’t that be…No, no, no, no! If Rhysian wants to start a war, all he needs to do is kill some of the major nobles...Dammit! We need to find where the hell Varys went, that’s what we need to do. Because if Rhysian did summon him, he did it for a reason.” Rey said, looking to Diane.

“Love, you’re the only one of us that can freely walk through the City Hall without being questioned. See what you can find here, Aldaine and I will look elsewhere, we’ll meet back at the abandoned building to regroup in one hour.” Rey said, drawing her close for a moment only to kiss her. “Be safe…don’t do anything reckless…” He whispered, holding her close for a moment before letting her go. Looking to Aldaine he nodded toward the window and moved right up to it. Without a word he climbed out as quickly and quietly as a shadow, disappearing.

[ - Exit Varys’s Office - ]

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Raiyun

ShinigamiWolves

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

“Push aside that he’s my mate, I agree with Reynard. There’s no such thing as ‘staying calm’. This isn’t us so-called ‘panicking’ if anything, I think we’re just in a state of shock. Besides, this isn’t anything we’ve dealt with. We can’t just take a deep breath and push forward with a guarantee that the odds will be in our favor. We hadn’t even a clue that the b*****d was up to something right as we were having our discussion. Varys slipped right through our fingers.” Diane gave a look of slight annoyance and uneasiness. Seeing how upset Reynard was, she approached him and put a hand on his back, holding his arm close to her and trying to calm him. Varys was so close to him and she knew that Reynard was far past the concept of just sitting back and being calm.

When Aldaine brought up the ships, she gave him a look. “I was physically there, present, front and center. I met with my father at the port when they all docked. I mean, I could sense a bit of a disturbance, but it was slight, and I had no ideas in my mind that made sense at the time. I now wish that I had some sort of idea because I’m still struggling to grasp what Rhysian would want with all of those nobles. Unless…oh, no…you don’t think…” Reynard took the words right out of her mouth. There was no way in hell that Rhysian had summoned all those high-ranking nobles to come to Eoana to chat over a cup of tea. He had plans. Big ones that led to catastrophic outcomes. That man was not one to shy away or behave with hesitance at the task of killing others for his own vision. It was clear with everything that occurred.

Furrowing her brows, she looked up at Reynard with a slight look of concern. There was no suspicion surrounding her. As far as everyone knew, she was still one of the most respected Valorian generals that lost her lover and is now focusing on what she was sent to Eoana for as well as whatever her superior tells her to do. Stepping into his arms, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed Reynard deeply. “Alright, I’ll see what I can do. If I notice anything, I’ll look into it and see what I can find…” Diane hugged him, resting her head on his shoulder before stepping back. “I should be saying that to you. Stay in one piece and stay safe, darling. You as well, Aldaine. I’m trusting you to make sure that Reynard is alright as well as yourself. I’ll see you in an hour…” Her golden eyes looked to both of them before she grabbed the bag she brought and stealthily left the room.

[ - Exit Varys’s Office - ]

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx City Hall
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx Reynard and Aldaine
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx Serious
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx Human
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xxArmor
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xxExcuse grammar and spelling.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

ShinigamiWolves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:19 am
User Image

[Where:] City Hall [With:] Reynard and Diane [Feeling:] Calm and Contemplative [Outfit:] Light combat attire
╔═══════════════════

Aldaine wasn’t surprised as Reynard and Diane reacted to what he said…disapprovingly, for lack of a better word. However, he stood by what he said. He understood full well that Varys was in fact a very dear friend to the two of them and much like Diane said, the recent events weren’t exactly your typical occurrences. However, regardless of the momentary panic displayed by his colleagues. he still remained focused on the newer task at hand, which was trying to figure out where Varys had been summoned and what exactly was going on. Gerot and his “deal” could wait for the time being... While he did remain calm, he did, however, feel a small, yet deep sense of dread that lay in the bowels of his consciousness. Somewhere inside, he felt it…there was something coming…a single moment that would determine whether or not the world would once again be plunged into the depths of war. Aldaine feared Eoana itself was doomed to further despair… For a moment, Aldaine himself couldn’t help balling his hand into a tightly clenched fist. “There’s far too much on the line…”

He was brought out of his thoughts when Diane and Reynard reacted to his mention of the noble ships and how they started to piece things together. From there, they had devised for the three of them to learn as much as they could before proceeding further and to meet at Reynard’s hideout in one hour. At that moment, Aldaine readied himself to move out maintaining his distance to give Reynard and Diane a moment before they departed. Aldaine turned to Diane who wished him safety and to keep Reynard safe. Nodding at the General, the jaguar replied “I will Diane. Take care of yourself, we’ll see you soon.” Looking to Reynard, he returned the fox’s nod before the two made their exit through the window. Whatever was going on, Aldaine only prayed they could prevent Rhysian’s plans before they were set in motion.

[ -Exits Varys's Office-]

═══════════════════╝

The_littlest_dragonfly

Chelly

Quote:

Quote:

Aldaine De'Fraye - [x]

ShinigamiWolves

Main City ➣Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff