Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hi! I'm new to Gaia and this Guild c: Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:16 am
Hi, I just joined Gaia a couple days ago and thought this guild would be a great way to learn more. I'm posting here just to say hi and see if anyone has some tips for a newbie like me c:  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:43 pm
MelancholyMint
Hi, I just joined Gaia a couple days ago and thought this guild would be a great way to learn more. I'm posting here just to say hi and see if anyone has some tips for a newbie like me c:

Hi! I see you've already found ways to make an adorable avatar! Welcome to our guild. Feel free to ask anything - we're all family here!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:54 pm
JoyRose
MelancholyMint

Hi! I see you've already found ways to make an adorable avatar! Welcome to our guild. Feel free to ask anything - we're all family here!

Thank you! I keep changing my look. It's so hard to pick one style when there's so many options haha. Your avatar is so pretty!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:20 pm
MelancholyMint

Welcome! ^^ There's so much to do on Gaia that it's a bit hard to give out tips without it being overwhelming. I think a good tip to give you is about the gold and platinum currencies. You can switch between these two whenever you want by going to your account preferences.

1 platinum = 10 million gold

For the most part, you should always stay in platinum since it will make you the most money on Gaia. There are a few exceptions of course, but those depend on what games you decide to play on Gaia.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:23 pm
Auriga La Shock
MelancholyMint

Welcome! ^^ There's so much to do on Gaia that it's a bit hard to give out tips without it being overwhelming. I think a good tip to give you is about the gold and platinum currencies. You can switch between these two whenever you want by going to your account preferences.

1 platinum = 10 million gold

For the most part, you should always stay in platinum since it will make you the most money on Gaia. There are a few exceptions of course, but those depend on what games you decide to play on Gaia.

Thank you! That's a very helpful tip. I had been wondering why some games would give rewards in gold and if it affected my platinum.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 pm
MelancholyMint

If you're using platinum currency, and a game gives you gold, then it's just a visual glitch. I believe a lot of the mini games have it.

If you're interested in making money by playing gaia games, check out Lake Kindred (LK) and zOMG. Both are very viable ways of making platinum.

LK has a very supportive community, but the game itself can be a grindfest. It's also one of the few exceptions in Gaia where you should switch to gold rather than platinum when you play it.

zOMG is a lot more entertaining to play, but has a smaller community and requires teaming up with other players occasionally.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:38 pm
Auriga La Shock

Okay thank you! I've played both LK and zOMG a bit and they both seem quite fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:38 pm
MelancholyMint

Awwe!! Welcome. I have my own guild if you would like to join that one as well, But this is not a guild for advertisement. -laughs lightly- I hope you find everything alright, and don't hesitate to ask me if you need help with anything.  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:48 pm
MelancholyMint
Auriga La Shock

Okay thank you! I've played both LK and zOMG a bit and they both seem quite fun.

Glad to hear it ^^ Gaia is a site where you really get out however much you put in. It can be a lot of fun at times.

My final tip is to keep an eye out in the next coming weeks for the site wide Easter event. The holiday forum events usually have fun games, free items, and a lot of cool threads such as giveaways, contests, or art freebies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:05 pm
blazing-luna2002
MelancholyMint

Awwe!! Welcome. I have my own guild if you would like to join that one as well, But this is not a guild for advertisement. -laughs lightly- I hope you find everything alright, and don't hesitate to ask me if you need help with anything.

Thank you for the welcome! And I'll have a look at it c:  

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:06 pm
Auriga La Shock
Glad to hear it ^^ Gaia is a site where you really get out however much you put in. It can be a lot of fun at times.

My final tip is to keep an eye out in the next coming weeks for the site wide Easter event. The holiday forum events usually have fun games, free items, and a lot of cool threads such as giveaways, contests, or art freebies.

Okay! Thanks for another helpful tip haha. I'll be sure to check it out when it starts.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:12 pm
MelancholyMint
Auriga La Shock

Okay! Thanks for another helpful tip haha. I'll be sure to check it out when it starts.

My guild? Its been up for a while. Just need more active members for it. ^^  

Iunacat

Adorable Master

7,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:00 am
Yay! Welcome! Have fun! Ask us anything! heart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:02 am
Beccan34
Yay! Welcome! Have fun! Ask us anything! heart
Thanks so much!  

MelancholyMint

Cluttered Fairy

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:35 pm
MelancholyMint

Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! biggrin

Booty Grab is another great way of making platinum. The best thing is: you can just have a tank beneath your post (signature). If other users play your tank when it glows, you earn platinum.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff