Soaring Cardinal - Herbalist Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Where: Soaring Cardinal} {With: A mature Young Lady} {Wardrobe:Outfit} {Song: Playlist } { Profile: XXX }

So she was correct to think the girl couldn't speak. She smiled as she watched the girl. There was no incorrect way to crush something. "Don't worry if it looks a bit wet. Normally it will dry and become a powder but we don't have the time for that." She didn't want the girl to feel discouraged as she continued grabbing something. Once things were packed up she glanced up to see a notepad as she read the words. She gave a big smile. "I am Harphinia Raev but most call me Harp." She said as she watched the girl once more.

Once Eryli was done she reached over and scooped out the contents into metal tins. She had felt the girl watching her as she double-checked her work. Harp wanted to make sure she had everything. She looked around as she grabbed some grabbed something for Eryli. She held it out. "It is on the house for you. You did a wonderful job helping me here. You should consider trying out this line of work." Harp spoke very softly. She was normally filled with energy and normally bouncing around like she was a young girl. She placed the face mask cream in the girl's hand. "Put it on your face at night right before bed and then wash it off. You will have a lovely glow. No boy would resist you." She said as she smiled.

Walking toward the door she looked over her shoulder. She went to reach for the door but stopped she turned and took off running into the back room. She grabbed some comfrey and a clean mortar and pestle. Shoving them in her bag and some oils. She was ready now. "Let's head back. Maybe on the way you can tell me your name." She smiled as she exited her shop.

{Exiting Soaring Cardinal.}

Quote:

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:27 am
User Image

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

Eyrli was relieved to know she was doing her part correctly, followed by the joyful feeling when the girl introduced herself. It was always a great start that told the mute she'd made yet another friend. Harp... May have to pay her a visit or two in the future! She'd think to herself. It seemed, judging by what Harp was doing, that it was about think for them to return to the Tavern. But before they'd leave, the Herbalist sudden handed the puzzled Elementor some sort of cream, saying it was for her and mentioning how with it, "no boy would resist her." The comment promted her to grin out of amusement, as well as make her face turn a light shade of pink.

Eyrli almost wanted to just jump at her new friend for her generosity, but refrained from doing so for the moment. Before anything, aiding that man came first. They'd leave the shop and Eyrli would take the time to communicate however she could with Harp on their way back to the Tavern.

~ Eyrli left Soaring Cardinal ~

_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Giddy | Company: Harp | Wearing: [As seen w/ grey pants] ⏋

benihime213

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:11 pm
Cyrus Marshall
~ Market District, then Soaring Cardinal ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Turns out it hadn't just been muddy water trailing down his left arm following his fight with the Black Hooded Solider... Strangely, he had only started to notice the pain after the adrenaline from the fight had worn off, but with others equally as wounded from the fray, the Tiger had kept his discomfort to himself, tending to the gash as best he could upon return to the barracks before finding his way into bed to rest.

He knew well that with pretty much all wounds, you had to tend to them regularly - regardless of the pain - so after waking the next morning, Cyrus would take a little extra time during his morning routine to ensure the gash - which ran from the top of his left shoulder and partially down the front of his left torso - was cleaned and bandaged before donning his lightweight uniform ready to head out for the day.

The Tiger's assignment that day was to patrol the Market District - this generally wasn't too much of an issue as most of the citizens felt more inclined to behave themselves when Cyrus was on duty, but what made things slightly less fun for the Shifter was the fact that, by the time the sun had reached its zenith that afternoon, the sweat from his uniform had started to soak into the bandage which in turn had started to make things a little itchy...

"Herbs." His ears twitched as an elderly vendor seemed to cough out a comment from behind her stall as he paused to investigate her wares,

"Pardon?" Tilting his head, Cyrus regarded the woman curiously, her eyes appeared closed, yet she seemed more than aware of what was going on around her - expertly swatting a fly from her shawl without so much as a blink...

"You look uncomfortable..." Again, she barely moved as she spoke, her relaxed position allowing her to resemble something more like a carved statue than a living being... "You should visit the Soaring Cardinal...good wares to settle the mind there..."

The Tiger winced a little as the fan she held within her wrinkled fingers snapped down onto her lap as another fly dared touch the surface of her attire, but as he lifted his eyes again, her expressionless face creased to reveal a toothy grin...

"Past the Jolly Tavern and Inn," lifting the hand wielding her glorified fly-swatter, the Old Woman would point, "Can't miss it." her dark brown eyes would watch through thin slits as the Tiger turned to look before narrowing again as he looked back in her direction,

"Thank you, I'll...give it a look." Nodding, Cyrus would turn away from the stall, flinching as he heard that familiar *~Fwap~* of the fan as it struck another unsuspecting insect which had found its way under the vendor's radar... Behind him, the old woman grinned widely before reopening her fan to resume cooling her skin from the heat of the day.

"Past the Jolly Tavern and Inn..." Resisting the urge to try and scratch the fabric beneath his uniform, the Tiger made his way down through the market - taking a moment to inform one of the other guards where he was going before setting his sights on his destination. The Inn itself always brought back several memories - mainly those of past comrades who were long gone, but as the signboard came for the Soaring Cardinal into view, Cyrus found himself hesitating for a whole new reason...

Although it was vastly different from the Pharmacy, the recognition that it dealt in the means to ease pain and make healthy, drew back a memory or two that he'd have rather forgotten... At that particular moment in the present however, he was in need of something to ease his discomfort and what best place to visit than a Herbalists?

Pushing open the door, he was instantly hit with an array of different scents - nothing that was too overpowering or unpleasant, but with his Knit's heightened senses, they were certainly noticeable...

"...Anybody about?" Careful not to slam the door as he closed it behind him, the Tiger would take a moment to glance around before turning towards the counter.

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: In a lightweight uniform
With: Nobody at the moment
Feeling:
OoC ""

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:49 pm

{Where: Soaring Cardinal} {With: A mature Young Lady} {Wardrobe:Outfit} {Song: Playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Harp felt it was time to head to her shop today as she had been neglecting it for some time now. She went in as she stopped at the door and looked around. She sighed heavily before getting to work. She stepped in further as she went to her dried herbs. She began to pull them down to prepare to make salves from them. She grabbed a small bowl and a pestle. She began to mix the herbs smashing them and mixing some together. She couldn't keep relying on Leon. She needed to slowly put herself back on her own feet. She stopped as she walked into her back room. She began to dig around for a plant she knew she had. She dug into her inventory as she finally found it. She pulled it out as she heard her door open. Harp leaned around to look at the person who had entered.

She stared before she moved out of the room once he spoke. Harp put on a smile as she came forward. Her long white hair was down around her shoulders. "Hello. How may I help you today?" She took note he was in a uniform. Oh, no was she in trouble again? She began to panic as she looked around. She hoped she wasn't doing something illegal. "If you are here to take me in, know that I have not done anything illegal. I swear on it as I have not been here for a couple of days." Her eyes soon landed on something wet. She walked over slowly as she touched his the wet spot. It was on his left side right over his collarbone. She brought her fingers away as she saw them stained in red. She gasped as she looked up at him. She was great at spotting injured people but he was seriously hurt.

She stepped even closer as she grabbed his uniform top. She began to undo it without any hesitation. She would have done the same with Leon if he was injured. It was something she just focused on when she was focused on her work. She then stopped as she looked up. She cleared her throat as she coughed a bit. She noticed it wasn't Leon before her but the soldier once more. "Sorry. I don't know why I pictured you as my brother. Please take your top off. I need to see your wound." Her voice was low. She hurried and brought her hands away from him. A blush claiming her pale cheeks. She gave a nervous chuckle as she waved for him to follow her into the back room.

She had everything she needed back there to help the male. She walked ahead of him as she began to prepare some things. She already had some warm water on a table as she dipped in a piece of cloth. She needed to clean the wound. All she had to do was wait for him to open his shirt. She looked at him with teal eyes. "I hope you are not a shy one. I need to see what is the matter. You shouldn't be working so hard if you have a wound capable of bleeding like that." She even threw in a small lecture. She worried for people but she was a shy person to let others know what she was. She hated letting others know she was a snake. She reached up and pulled her hair up into a high ponytail. Her scales on her neck now exposed. She was now ready to work on him.

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:42 pm
Cyrus Marshall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Tiger didn't have to wait long before a white-haired individual leant out of the back room to investigate who might just have broken the serenity of her ever-aromatic workroom. It was as she stepped out into the main section of the shop that the female's glorious smile caught the Shifter's eye and he couldn't help but mirror it - at least until it faded?

He could only wonder why her smile had so suddenly slipped away, but his answer soon came in the form of a statement regarding her absence from the store and how she'd done nothing illegal to have given him any reason to bring her in... "I assure you, I merely dropped in to...!" he trailed off as she advanced, Amber eyes widening slightly as she paused, extending a hand towards his shoulder before he felt the lightest of touches upon the area wounded by the Black Hooded Soldier's Chakrams...

Naturally, he felt his skin prickle at the touch - the area was still quite tender and any additional pressure made it twinge, but only as she drew her fingers back to reveal a red-staining, did he realise that the wound had infact started to weep with the excess movement he'd made whilst on duty...

The last thing he'd expected the female to do was reach for his top - and moreso to begin undoing it! Stiffening at the touch, he raised his stronger arm - not to push her away, but enough that he could lightly block further contact if he needed to... "Wh-whoa...wait a minute...!" Believing she had picked up on his unease, the Shifter appeared to lift her eyes, clearing her throat before turning and walking away. Once again, Cyrus would realise that what he thought was actually not the case - as would become apparent as she explained about her momentarily confusing him with her Brother...

Her next comment made more sense - even if it technically followed on from what she was trying to achieve only moments before... At the command to remove his top, the Tiger was initially hesitant but soon did as he was told - albeit a little stiffly due to the discomfort caused by one's bright idea to tend their own wounds rather than visit the Barracks Medic...

Perhaps a teeny-bit cautious, the Tiger - now with his shirt draped across his arm - would peer into the adjacent room, watching as the Shifter began to flit about the space, preparing a few things around a table upon which sat a lightly-steaming bowl of water... He knew almost instantly this experience wasn't going to be pleasant, but without the proper care and attention - even if he hadn't necessarily asked for it - then who was to say it wouldn't worsen into something much more unpleasant...?

"Not shy...exactly," Fully aware that the only thing that revealed to anyone that he was a Shifter was now quite visible in the form of large, black stripes that ran across his shoulders and down his back, Cyrus would watch as the female dipped the cloth into the water, listening as she lightly scolded him about working so hard when he was injured before opening his mouth to defend himself...or at least try... "I'm not exactly doing much out there...just wandering around..."

At this point, his gaze would drift towards her neck where, upon lifting her hair up into a ponytail, the female Shifter now revealed noticeable scales and in turn her Knit... The Tiger of course held no prejudice towards anyone within Eoana, but his mouth would close as he realised what she was before restraining a hiss as she got to work on his wound...

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: In a lightweight uniform
With: Harp
Feeling: Nervous? Perhaps a little Vulnerable?
OoC Soo not a big baby....haha ""

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:11 pm

The snake shifter froze the moment her eyes landed on a shirtless guard. Her gaze soon adverted as she grew embarrassed. She became a bit flustered. She hated being in awkward situations. Why seeing a person shirtless was flustering her was even confusing her. She had seen Leon shirtless lots of times and even shared a bed with the lion shifter. She took a deep breath as she looked at her ingredients and tools she would be using. As she moved closer she saw stripes on his back. She tilted her head. She then leaned around looking for a tail. He didn't even have ears. She looked a bit confused. Even Leon had a tail. "You are a shifter? Tiger or Clouded Leopard? The stripe there looks like it would belong to a big cat." She pointed to his back where it was. She then traced them with fascination. She had never seen a stripped shifter before.

Harp was so lost in thought she had forgotten she had been lecturing the guard just now. She then heard him mention he hadn't been doing much but wandering around. Even so, a wound like his should be rested. His arms do move when he is walking. People swing their arms. She gave him a stern look with her teal eyes. "Even so, you should still be resting. I can see this wound is not a small scratch. It seems deep and very long." She had finally got the bandage removed from him. She put it in a basket beside her so she can burn it later. She grabbed the cloth beside her in the steaming water. Wringing out some of the water she laid it over the wound. This was to remove any old blood that may have dried. She did a quick glance over his body to make sure there were no other wounds on him.

Her gentle touch removed the cloth as she dabbed at the wound. She grabbed a generous amount of the healing salve before looking at him. She laid her free hand on his as she took a deep breath. "This is going to sting. So squeeze my hand if the pain becomes too much okay?" She said as she reached out. Her finger with the ointment glided over his wound. She laid it on thickly as she looked up. Her hand was trembling on his as she feared of hurting him. She didn't have the heart to hurt anyone. Her heart was huge and caring. Eyes glancing to the side as she wiped her finger on her apron she was wearing.

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:09 pm
Cyrus Marshall

Cyrus' ears would twitch as the female spoke again, this time asking if he was a Shifter and more specifically which type he might be - of course as 'lucky' as he was to appear more human than Shifter, the Tiger would nod, "Definitely a Big Cat, although my appearance is not a colour you would see in a natural beast," he was of course referring to his Melanistic coat, but owned up to his species all the same, "I am a Tiger, but without those trademark features I can usually pass for any other Knit...until I transform of course..." He would have smiled with that comment, but the light touch of her fingers tracing their way along his stripes sent a shiver throughout the Guard's body and although he tried not to flinch, the action had caught him quite unawares...

He lowered his gaze slightly as she returned to reprimanding him for being on the move when he should have been resting - She was completely right though - the wound was definitely no mere scratch... Infact, he had been very lucky not to have severed an artery in the fray as the Soldier had clearly known what she was doing... He winced a little as the female removed the bandage - but tried not to draw much attention to the sting, for what had soaked into the dressing had in turn created a thin connection to the recovering skin which had then became severed as it was drawn away... Still, she continued to take the utmost care in her task and the discomfort soon ebbed as she placed the warm cloth across the wound before dabbing away some of the dried blood...

"I'll be fine......!" Confident that it wasn't going to be so bad, he met her gaze briefly as she placed her hand on his - the warm water certainly seemed to have made things feel cleaner, but it was as she applied the salve that his eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly as he stifled a sharp intake of breath...

It felt almost as though he'd been struck across the torso with nettles and Cyrus would shut his eyes in an attempt to try and bear the sting - its sensation was certainly warming which showed it was doing something for him...yet it also seemed to urge the area around it to throb which wasn't entirely the most pleasant sensation... Still, he trusted the Shifter knew what she was doing and as the initial shock of the sting started to ease, he would open his eyes, withdrawing his hand as he realised he may just have squeezed it a teeny bit more than intended...

"My apologies...I...erm..." he would feel quite guilty if he had in fact harmed her - guards were supposed to be ready for anything...so to react in such a way from a simple salve... He lifted his gaze to her face, trying to search for any hint that he'd hurt her..."Are you okay?"

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Shirtless, yet wearing a lightweight uniform
Feeling:
OoC Soo not a big baby....haha ""

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:57 pm

She was so focused on her work she didn't even feel him squeeze her hand. But she snapped out of her focus when he pulled away. She was pleased he admitted to being a tiger. So she was right. But to say he was different was a bit odd. They all were different in some way or another. "So your coloring is different? Are you white or something else? I know tigers I typically orange. I know two big cat shifters who are not the color they should be typically on a natural beast." She smiled as she looked down at her hand. She shook it a bit as she smiled brightly.

Her head tilted down as she began to prepare a clean bandage. She then noticed she had not given her name. A gasp leaving her as she hurried to look up. A nervous expression on her face. "I am Harphinia Raev. Most people call me Harp." She felt her cheeks warm as she blushed. She was more embarrassed it took her this long to give her name. She even attempted to strip him when they didn't exchange introductions. She whimpered a bit as she sucked her bottom lip into her mouth between her teeth. "I am fine. I didn't even notice you had squeezed my hand." She cleared her throat as she began to cover his wound in a clean bandage.

In no time the wound was covered again and he was good to go. She began to clean up as she looked at him. "I don't want to keep sounding like I am nagging. But maybe you should have it checked by a doctor as well. Wounds that are deep can still get infected if not taken care of." A kindness showed in her eyes and her smile. She did care for others before she did herself. She closed the jar of the ointment she had used on him just now. She held it out for the tiger once he was done dressing. He would feel that any discomfort or pain he had earlier was slowly easing away. As the ointment was to fight infection but it also had a natural pain killer in it. Harp always puts a lot of thought in her medicines when she makes them.

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:28 am
Cyrus Marshall

"I actually once knew a Tigress with a coat of Pure White, but, my fur fairs on the more darker side of the spectrum," he started off with a smile, but couldn't help note that with a slight shake of her hand, he may just have squeezed it a little too hard... Had he the large, noticeable ears of other Shifters, they might have flicked back as he felt ashamed that he may have harmed her, but as he resembled a human in every aspect apart from what could be mistaken for tattoos, his smile merely faded a little instead...

The Tiger would remain ever observant as she started to prepare a fresh bandage to apply to the wound, his gaze once again flicking up to regard her face as she let out a gasp before realising they had both neglected to introduce themselves - Even though it hadn't necessarily concerned him, he felt it only right to share his own name as well, just for good measure. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, My name is Cyrus Marshall, I don't think they call me anything else...?" his smile returned and he offered his better hand for her to shake, "At least, I hope they don't..." That was an attempt to lighten the mood, but he was never quite certain how his 'jokes' would be perceived by others...

Naturally, Harp would claim she was fine and hadn't noticed how tightly he may have gripped her hand at the pain, yet the Tiger remained somewhat unconvinced, only nodding to acknowledge her words as she cleared her throat and resumed tending to his wound by dressing it in the clean bandage,

"The thought never crossed my mind," Not once had he felt she had been nagging - if anything, he was grateful for the reminder - for without a friendly nudge to drum it into his head he may well have continued on with his duties and left it at that... "but if you've seen the Barrack's Medic...well...I know some people who would much rather suffer," Again, another poor attempt at a joke, but he could imagine she wouldn't find this comment so amusing...

"I'll see if I can have a word with them when I get back..." with Harp's work done, the Shifter would slide on his uniform - the pain from before barely noticeable now as he took extra care to move the shirt around the bandage so it wouldn't get caught, "That's some strong stuff though!" He would take the jar when offered, thanking her for both her time - and her patience before pausing to try and locate the pouch containing his coinage... "What do I owe ya?"

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Now wearing his full lightweight uniform
Feeling: More than grateful
OoC ""

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:06 pm

Her eyes brightened at the thought of a white tigress. She would place money on the female looking very majestic in both the tiger and human form. My what the tigress would have looked like. She would have been more impressive than a snake that was for sure. She reached up and pulled her hair from the ponytail to hide her scales once more. She then listened as he had introduced himself. She giggled. "You couldn't say people don't call you by something else. I bet all the women who pass by say you are handsome. Your mate must be a proud one." She smiled brightly as she looked at him.

She soon heard him speak of the barracks medic. She covered her mouth as she began to laugh. She tried to stop herself and in doing so she gave a small snort. She coughed and looked to the side. Most would find what he said morbid but Harp had a weird sense of humor. Even Leon's bad attempts at jokes made her laugh. She was a bright bubbly shifter. And she needed a good laugh. It was music to her own ears to hear herself laughing again. "Well those who would rather die than see the medic can always come to me. My doors are always open." She said as she calmed down her laughter.

She watched as he began to dig around for something. She then heard him ask how much. She raised her hands laying them on his. She shook her head no at him as she gave a sweet smile. "No need to pay. Just promise you will keep coming back to say hello." She felt like she might be making a new friend. Even if it was a quick hello she wouldn't feel so lonely. Leon said she needed to make new friends and why not with Cyrus? He was easy to speak with. He even made her laugh. She was happy to have met him today. Who knows what she might have done to avoid the pain of being alone. Her smile was slowly fading as she thought of Kuro once more. She tried to keep up a smile but it felt like she couldn't. She then glanced up as she plastered a fake smile on her face.

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:49 am
Cyrus Marshall

"Heh, With all my scars? ...Maybe, but the guys?" he smiled at Harp's compliment regarding the women all saying he was handsome, but it was as the Shifter mentioned that his Mate must be very proud, that the Tiger's grin waned a little and his gaze dropped ever so slightly in as he thought about the one who had been so close to becoming his true mate, "Ah, she was..." Having once gained an audience with a certain Ginger-Haired Diviner inside the Academy, Cyrus had managed to get that closure with his partner, learning that she was indeed proud of him, but that was a long time ago and she had long moved on...

Having presumed she would be rather unimpressed at the comment regarding the Barrack's Medic, Cyrus was quite surprised when the Shifter actually started laughing! He had initially tilted his head, but soon found Harp's smile contagious - stifling a chuckle as she let out an unexpected snort before glancing away with a smile - the comment must really have tickled her and as a result of her laughter, he also now felt quite cheerful,

"Haha...I'll be sure to let them know," he would nod, watching as she lay her hands on his to stop him from fumbling for his coin, "Are you sure?" Surely she needed something to put towards the supplies? It didn't feel quite right not to pay a little something for her time at least, but she seemed certain and smiled sweetly - stating that her only condition was that he came back often to say 'hello'.

"...I think I can do that," Nodding again, he looked towards the door, then back as Harp seemed to drift off into her thoughts before bringing a somewhat despondent smile back to her face, "I guess I should get back to work...erm..." After the female's advice to rest and recover, here he was admitting - albeit subconsciously - that he was just going to go straight back to work again... "I can't do that can I...?" feeling as though he'd just dropped himself in it, the Tiger ran a hand across the hair at the back of his head before smiling weakly,

"Perhaps I can aid you here instead?" He would have to inform the others that he was assisting a civilian, but with most of the guards aware of his injury, there was little doubt they'd mind covering for him... "In way of thanks?" He didn't want to overstay his welcome, but there was something about the way the Shifter held herself that he wondered if leaving now was the right idea?

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Feeling: Curious,
OoC ""

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 9:36 am

She could tell he was proud of his mate. She then picked up on the was part of his comment. They were no longer together? She couldn't be nosy even though she typically was. She was just comfortable with Leon to be nosy enough to pester for answers. This is how she found out he had liked his mate Leonora. Harp was a pest when she wanted to be. Harp felt horrible now. She was sorry for even mentioning a mate to him. She wanted to apologize but felt like that would make things worse.

She was pulled from her thoughts when he laughed. Harp blinked as she stared at him trying to comprehend what was happening. She then remembered her joke from earlier. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she looked at him. A nod was what she had given him. When he agreed to come back and visit her she was happy. Leon would be happy with her. She was making a friend today and she did it all on her own. She felt warm fuzzies inside her stomach. Maybe it was the nerves finally releasing their hold on her. He then asked if he could aid her in the shop. Her mouth dropped open a little as she looked at him. A blush forming on her cheeks. She was in shock he wanted to help with her boring job. He was so sweet.

"Yes I would appreciate the help. Are you sure though? I mean working with plants can get boring. You are a man of action. Maybe my plants will kick your butt." She giggled as she looked at him. She did appreciate the help. She had been away for a few days and things were needing to be done. Plants needed to be made into pastes and dry rubs. She also had a lot she needed to dry out as well. She was needing to do a lot of work today. "Thank you for your help. You are really kind." What could she get his help on that won't be to much on his wound? She glanced around her shop as she sighed. She couldn't find anything that wouldn't require to much. She leaned to the side as she looked at the back room.

"You can help me make some herbs and dry some plants.And if you don't mind. Would you come out with me to look for some more herbs? I am not much of a fighter. And if I were to run into trouble of being lost I couldn't protect myself." She stated as she smiled. She really wasn't a fighter. She couldn't protect anyone and she hated violence. All it did was cause harm to someone else. She was against wars and fighting all together. She hated when people would fight with each other. She would rather things end in a peaceful manner than one in bloodshed. But the way of world was one of fighting. Why she came to Eoana so she could be in a neutral and peaceful place. She wanted to get away from people being hurt. She held out a basket for him. She knew he would be able to handle the tasks she had laid before him. "Just don't overwork yourself. You can take breaks if you feel any pain from your wound." She reached behind her and grabbed another basket. She pulled out some bread and cheese. As well as some meat. She was going to feed him as well. He deserved some time off from his real job as a guard. She will make sure he is taking it easy.

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 3:26 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Market District - Soaring Cardinal ~

There had been no chance of Harp knowing that his mate was no longer around and the Tiger would note the slight dip in her radiance as she put two and two together - at least until she seemed to find his attempt at a joke rather amusing - this made him feel better about saying it and as she declined his offer for coin and instead appeared to like the idea of him coming back, he would nod and smile once again, glad was happy to accept what little help he could give.

"If it helps me to pass the day and feel a little less useless at the same time, then I'm all for it," As a survivalist, he had a good idea as to what plants and herbs would prove useful to someone stuck out in the wilderness, but if there was anything else he could gain from the experience, then he was all the more prepared to learn. "I would like to see them try," he listened as Harp mentioned that as a 'man of action' working with fauna might prove to be quite the boring task, but took the fact that her plants had a good chance of kicking his butt as a challenge and smirked.

"It's really no problem," he knew she wouldn't want to push him too hard, but as a 'man of action' he couldn't just sit around and feel sorry for himself all day... "I still have one good arm afterall," as he said this, he would flex said arm before watching as she looked towards the back room,

"I'd be more than happy to," Sorting and drying plants and herbs was no problem and with the offer of getting outside in the mix as well, he was winning all round - and still technically taking it 'easy' "Although, I'm sure you'd give any trouble a run for its money if you had to," He would take the offered basket before watching with interest as she grabbed another for herself, advising him again not to overwork himself and take any necessary breaks he needed,

His senses would pick up on the food as she prepared it - their smells were strong, especially the meat and the cheese - but he would find their scents blended with the array of other aromas belonging to the herbs and drying plants Harp had collected and placed around for later needs. Although he was tempted to assist in the preparation of what might just be a meal for later, Cyrus didn't really want to get in the way and would instead allow his gaze to take in the Herbalist's store whilst she worked.

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Feeling: Curious,
OoC ""

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:49 pm

{Where: Soaring Cardinal} {With: Cyrus} {Wardrobe:Outfit} {Song: Playlist } { Profile: XXX }

She was happy he was offering to assist her. She felt like she brightened his day and made it a bit less stressful. She was glad. She felt herself smiling while she made up some sandwiches for them. She wasn't much of a cook but Leo had precooked these for her to have during the day. "My sister in law Leonora made the meat for the sandwiches. I do hope you aren't too picky. I can't cook all to well." She chuckled at her own joke as she watched him closely. She then caught his joke. A snort came from her as she tried to hold back her laughter. She puffed up her cheeks more at herself for snorting like an idiot in front of a new comrade and friend of plants.

She couldn't help but get lost in the sight of him flexing. She stayed elegant though like Leo had taught her and showed no sign she was oogling his muscle. She listened as he spoke of her giving trouble a run for its money. She shook her head. "I don't like violence. I'd prefer if things were done peacefully. But there are cases I understand where violence is the only answer but." She stopped herself as she remember all the kids that would beat on her when she was younger. She glanced to the side as she smiled.

"I just can't bring myself to cause harm to others. I was always attacked where I came from and it was something I said I would never do to another being." She said. She had the kindest of hearts. Her heart may even be kinder than Leo's. She brought him over a couple sandwiches as she watched him work. She leaned around him to see how he was doing. Before taking her place at the counter. She began to grind up some herbs and flowers for a bath soak. It was to help one relax from a hard day. She was going to offer some of it to Cyrus. He looked like he needed a vacation. Or a break from work all together. Her yellow scales shimmered against her pale skin as she kept at her work. She needed to make sure things were done properly so no one gets the wrong thing.

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:41 am
Cyrus Marshall
~ Market District - Soaring Cardinal ~

Cyrus could only wonder quite how Leonora might just have come up with the meat for the sandwiches, yet at the same time, as Harp mentioned Leo was her sister, he began to presume the female in question was perhaps Also a shifter - as a hunter himself he found no problem with that and instead merely wondered from what creature it had originated from? Once again however, he cared not for he was grateful she had even considered offering to feed him.

He tilted his head as Harp mentioned she wasn't really that good a cook "That's no worry, perhaps I can show you a few tricks sometime?" Living alone for a time, Cyrus had needed to learn how to cook for himself, or starve... Most of the time, it was simple stuff like stews and broths - or things that could be charred over the campfire - but he was more than happy to share hints and tips wherever they might prove useful.

As one with good hearing, Cyrus of course picked up on her snort - but unlike those he could easily poke fun of and get away with at the barracks he decided against calling her out on it and instead smiled, gauging by what might have been a subtle blush, he certainly didn't want to upset someone who he hoped would become a good friend.

It was sad to hear she was picked on where she grew up, life was certainly a harsh Mistress and as he had learnt more often than not, the world was full of bullies and folk who would rather do you harm, but that just made finding the kinder people even more worth it.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you, Cyrus would nod as he heard how she felt about harming others - regardless of what they'd done to her, "That makes sense, this senses would take in the alluring scent of the sandwiches and his stomach might just have given a grumble in request for a nibble - he refrained from jumping right in however and smiled as she set them down, taking a moment to lean around and inspect his work before taking her place at the counter to grind up some more herbs

They both worked quietly for a few minutes before the Tiger could resist the sandwiches no more and took a half to taste, "Wow..!" Harp may not have trusted her skills as a cook, but her sandwiches were divine! Finishing up on the task at hand, Cyrus would pick up the plate upon which remained a shareable few and calmly bring it across to the counter to where Harp worked diligently on her craft. "These are far too good to keep to myself," he would smile, setting the plate down beside her before picking up another slice and taking a bite, "Wanna share?"

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: Lightweight uniform
Feeling: cheery,
OoC ""

Main City ➣Market District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]