Submit

kurayami no uta

Feral Wolf

8,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:05 am
Been using the extension for about a month and a half, and I've noticed that for the past 2 weeks, an icon has been in my address bar (only on gaia) that says "insecure content blocked. this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources" when i tell it to allow them, it then turns the address bar red saying "not secure" and strikes out "http://" from the gaia address. I have no issues with the dumpster diving, but as I mentioned, for the past 2 weeks my daily chances have been stuck on the red machines even though I have logged in every day since installing the add-on so they technically should be the gold/yellow machines. I'm only reporting this now, in case for some reason gaia reset and I lost a logged in day. But I know for certain that I have logged in for 9 days straight and they are still red.

Using the latest Chrome on a Win7 computer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 pm
kurayami no uta
Been using the extension for about a month and a half, and I've noticed that for the past 2 weeks, an icon has been in my address bar (only on gaia) that says "insecure content blocked. this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources" when i tell it to allow them, it then turns the address bar red saying "not secure" and strikes out "http://" from the gaia address. I have no issues with the dumpster diving, but as I mentioned, for the past 2 weeks my daily chances have been stuck on the red machines even though I have logged in every day since installing the add-on so they technically should be the gold/yellow machines. I'm only reporting this now, in case for some reason gaia reset and I lost a logged in day. But I know for certain that I have logged in for 9 days straight and they are still red.

Using the latest Chrome on a Win7 computer.

Sorry for the late response. That isn't caused by GaiaUpgrade.

GaiaUpgrade does not load any external scripts, that would violate the security policy for all extensions. That would be a script that's trying to be loaded over HTTP and all scripts are added to the page from the extension, meaning no external requests are made.

Nor do we have no control over Gaia counting your log ins.  

Knight Yoshi
Captain

Skilled Genius

[ ✔ ] Bug Reports

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas