tab tab tab → Name: Diane Kira Lennox
tab tab tab tab ↳ Nickname: Dia
tab tab tab → Age: 24
tab tab tab → Gender: Female
tab tab tab → Sexuality: Heterosexual
tab tab tab → Kingdom: Valor
tab tab tab → Knit: Shifter
tab tab tab tab ↳ Raiment: Gray (Timber) Wolf
tab tab tab tab tab This raiment gives her the ability to shift into a Gray Wolf at will. When she’s in her sifted wolf form, her senses become enhanced. Strong and fierce, she carries the beauty and the many abilities of the apex predator. In her wolf form, she will chase prey or an enemy if they flee. She is a good sprinter, capable of hitting speeds of up to 38 miles per hour. She is also quite a capable distance runner and has been able to chase up to 12 miles. Her canines, or "fangs," measure around 2-1/2" long. Her jaw is extremely powerful, and the wolf has a biting capacity of between 1,000 and 1,500 pounds per square inch.

In most cases she needs to rest often and keep her energy up. She has always been known to overwork herself in both forms. In her wolf form, all the running she does takes a toll on her. In her human form, the training and work she puts herself through does exactly the same.

tab tab tab → Physical Stats: (17 Points)
tab tab tab tab Strength: 4
tab tab tab tab Endurance: 3
tab tab tab tab Agility: 2
tab tab tab tab Intelligence: 3
tab tab tab tab Charisma: 3
tab tab tab tab Technique: 2
tab tab tab → Raiment Stats: Class - S (30 Points)
tab tab tab tab Power: 8
tab tab tab tab Control: 6
tab tab tab tab Speed: 6
tab tab tab tab Range: 4
tab tab tab tab Technique: 6
tab tab tab → Sees Fairies: No
tab tab tab → Position: General of the Valor Kingdom Guard (Official)

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓼
tab tab tab → Body Physique: Tall, Curvy, Fit
tab tab tab → Strengths:
tab tab tab tab Independent
tab tab tab tab Strong-willed
tab tab tab tab Strong sense of Loyalty
tab tab tab → Weaknesses:
tab tab tab tab Hair stroking
tab tab tab tab Represser
tab tab tab tab Sometimes too selfless

tab tab tab → Unique Features: Shifter Brand on the back of her neck

tab tab tab → Personality: Just as her status as a general would ensue, Diane is tough, assertive, and not afraid to speak her mind; but at the same time, she has a compassionate and loyal spirit. She is not one to easily give up hope and tries to look at things through every angle. Diane is seen to be fiercely independent and direct. At a younger age she had always appeared eager to prove that she was as strong as any man in the military. Every soldier knows that she can “carry her own weight”, though she likes the idea of one day being taken care of. She can be quite playful and likes to tease the men around her, somewhat knowledgeable of her effect on them. Diane isn’t one to look down on others whatsoever. She’s friendly and cordial to those she encounters.
tab tab tab → Likes:
tab tab tab tab Proving people wrong
tab tab tab tab Being respected
tab tab tab tab Hugs
tab tab tab → Hates/Fears:
tab tab tab tab Fears that she won't be able to save everyone she cares for
tab tab tab tab Conceited individuals
tab tab tab tab Extreme heat

𝓑𝓲𝓸𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱𝔂
Not much can be said about Diane’s birth parents. Her mother was born in Khosbaina while her father was raised in Valor. After a chance meeting, they mated and conceived Diane. Due to how weak and frail her mother was, Diane’s siblings didn’t live to make it for even half a year. They mainly resided in Valor, but her parents would often pay visits to Khosbaina. It often took days since they had to take a ship to and from. They loved Diane deeply and tried their very best to keep her out of harms way and make sure she was a happy baby. On their way back to Valor, their ship had been attacked by goons. Her father was a strong man but seeing as he had a wife and daughter to protect that were on the boat as well, his mind was in turmoil. The first thing he had done was hid his wife somewhere out of plain sight. Knowing that the crew was being taken down one by one, luck was not going to be on their side. Not wanting his daughter to fall into death’s arms as a baby, he put her on the small rowing boat. She was laid in a basket, a blanket over her before she was pushed away by the wind and drifted away.

Her eyes peeked past the blanket to see the ship drift away in the distance. She was too young to comprehend the fire that had engulfed the ship as it began to sink down, not only taking the goons that had attacked, but her parents as well. All baby Diane felt was the need to cry, she had cried her little heart out until she fell asleep. After a few hours, the boat had drifted near shore, catching the eyes of the military men nearby. General Pierce Tybalt Lennox, a high ranked official and loyal to the crown, was first to approach the boat. To his surprise, he found a beautiful baby girl, red faced from crying. She was tucked into her blanket that had her name stitched on it, lightly grasping the necklace that had belonged to her father. Pierce has recognized it, having been acquainted with her father. Knowing that he couldn’t leave her alone and that it was quite late at night, he took her in and ordered his troops to search the boat and around the area.

Pierce had instantly grown attached to Diane. He had recently lost his wife, the wound had still been there, but Diane had patched it up. He knew from the first night he took her in and how she cuddled close to him, that she was now his daughter. The male worked hard to raise her and despite his position and initial aura, asked the many ladies around how to properly care for a little girl. He quickly got the hang of it, even learning from the shifter soldiers how to handle her raiment and what to do with her.

When she was old enough, she was taken with her father Pierce to where all the soldiers and guards trained. This was the start of her interest in becoming strong and the start of being surrounded by the military. As she grew, she began to train. At first, Pierce was skeptical and worried about letting her do so. After seeing her take down three soldiers, he knew that it could be the start of something. Her days contained spending time with her father, going to school then training, and then spending more time with her father. All the other officials and older soldiers took a liking to her for her hard work and her personality. When she hit her teenage years though, the younger recruits liked her for other reasons. Seeing as she had spent most of her life mainly in her human form, she spends most of her time battling in that form as well. Her favorite weapons include her many spears and a broadsword that belonged to her father, Pierce. She’ll also carry around a few different blades and small daggers. Spears will always have a special place in her heart, seeing as it was the first weapon she dueled a soldier with.

She had grown to be a beautiful and powerful soldier. Being surrounded by what she had, she quickly moved the ranks. Her mind was dedicated to making her father proud and proving all those who doubted her wrong. She was later given the position of general, her new sword and equipment presented by her very own father.

hello.

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:23 pm
      User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
                  Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                  ╚══════════════╝

Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet I love. I love candy chupa chups chocolate bar tiramisu gingerbread. Lollipop
                  oat cake chupa chups. I love chocolate bar halvah cotton candy muffin wafer fruitcake. Cotton candy candy
                  I love sesame snaps halvah. Cotton candy pie halvah. Cupcake sesame snaps marzipan liquorice macaroon
                  jelly danish jelly beans sweet roll. Icing powder candy topping I love oat cake. Chupa chups soufflé gummies
                  I love apple pie marshmallow. I love soufflé cookie jelly carrot cake candy I love apple pie liquorice. I love
                  liquorice I love cookie sweet roll tiramisu powder. Bear claw cake wafer fruitcake tiramisu chocolate soufflé
                  tart. I love I love chupa chups pastry jelly-o. Cake muffin cake halvah macaroon tiramisu tootsie roll.

Toffee wafer sweet roll pastry jelly-o I love I love. Candy canes croissant icing gummies halvah dessert
                  biscuit chocolate. Jelly beans fruitcake chocolate jelly beans muffin topping dessert jelly marshmallow.
                  Marzipan fruitcake caramels. Apple pie I love powder. Pastry jelly sweet roll danish topping chocolate bar I
                  love danish. Liquorice chocolate bar candy cake. Toffee sweet roll marzipan cupcake croissant I love
                  chocolate cake sweet roll tiramisu. Pie gummies topping. Croissant apple pie ice cream I love. Candy canes
                  pastry caramels jujubes I love bear claw. Tiramisu caramels sugar plum jujubes gingerbread. Lollipop
                  gummies biscuit candy lollipop lollipop liquorice chupa chips.

Chocolate cake pie oat cake gingerbread powder gummi bears. Brownie oat cake I love danish I love
                  jujubes gummi bears jelly I love. Pastry sugar plum sweet soufflé bonbon jujubes brownie. Donut apple
                  pie croissant apple pie biscuit. Dessert dessert carrot cake croissant I love brownie pastry I love marzipan.
                  Fruitcake tiramisu chupa chups I love. Biscuit I love wafer pudding bonbon brownie jelly beans. Danish
                  cheesecake oat cake candy brownie lemon drops apple pie. Sesame snaps I love I love croissant topping
                  caramels gingerbread I love danish. Cake I love croissant donut apple pie chocolate. Wafer oat cake I love.
                  Carrot cake caramels croissant halvah pudding jelly-o cotton candy gummi bears. Chocolate bar I love
                  tiramisu cake donut gummi bears carrot cake chocolate croissant.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

Chocolate bar muffin sugar plum caramels soufflé cotton candy marshmallow soufflé soufflé. Marzipan
                  chupa chups jelly dessert chocolate marshmallow oat cake marzipan bonbon. Candy canes wafer
                  macaroon chupa chups liquorice I love. Cotton candy sugar plum halvah. Marzipan pastry cake. Wafer
                  lemon drops tart jujubes jujubes donut I love. Sweet roll pie cotton candy cheesecake. Carrot cake lemon
                  drops macaroon candy canes. Muffin chocolate bar toffee. I love brownie toffee. I love bear claw jelly-o I
                  love cake. Sweet caramels pastry croissant lollipop apple pie marzipan toffee. I love cookie toffee.

Macaroon jujubes sesame snaps pudding cookie topping. Liquorice jelly beans chocolate bar. Chocolate
                  bar pastry powder chocolate bar jujubes topping sweet sweet. I love cupcake jujubes cake. Danish
                  marshmallow gingerbread. Carrot cake dragée halvah I love danish muffin bear claw candy canes. Brownie
                  pie candy. I love tart fruitcake jelly chocolate bar marshmallow lemon drops cupcake. Candy dessert
                  cheesecake tiramisu I love liquorice lollipop. Tiramisu jelly beans soufflé. Liquorice topping gingerbread
                  jujubes sweet roll. I love toffee lollipop marzipan croissant chocolate cake cotton candy. Gummies
                  gummies sesame snaps pie fruitcake. Toffee chocolate bar cake croissant gummies marzipan pastry I love.

tab 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 xx
                  tab 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 xx
                  tab 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 xx
                  tab 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 xx
                  tab 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐅𝐈𝐓 xx
                  tab 𝐎𝐎𝐂 xx

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chelly Usagi rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 2, 3, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:24 pm
Raiment Stat Roll heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:24 pm
Stat Roll~!

S-Class is 30 points you're basically a genius, a prodigy of prodigies..or you have the work ethic of a god.  

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chelly Usagi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:25 pm
heart heart Raiment update  
Chelly Usagi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:30 pm
Physical Stat upgrade heart  

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Chelly Usagi rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:31 pm
heart Fae Roll  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:56 am
Chelly Usagi

APPROVED!!! heart  

The_littlest_dragonfly