Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[Tiny Battle] HELP HELP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:46 pm
"Uh. Uhhh. What is this. What's happening."

Tzei wakes up in the hallway, completely disoriented, and automatically gropes for her mobile phone.

"Of course there are no new updates. Ah, well. First thing's first, the kitche--"

Was that a squeak? Were squeaks normally this...loud?

Tzei stands very still, and perhaps she can see an unnervingly large, mouse-shaped shadow out of the corner of her eye, but she really would rather not turn around and find out.

Quote:

OPPORTUNISTIC MOUSE

It was (is) just a normal mouse, albeit a little fear-modified, living a pretty good life in the many small spaces in the dorms. But now there are suddenly tons of other, equally small creatures running about, invading it's spaces, and it can't have that, can it? No. It can't have that.

HP: 25
Auto damage: 5

xAria Starstone

Aria Starstone rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:53 pm
Seren had made it into the hall, her hand on Di's totem, ready to summon her partner if needed. She was planning to head for the kitchen, and see if she could use the sink to get some fresh water... She had managed to tear some waxed paper and was planning to fold it into a 'bucket' when she got there, so she had something to carry it back in.

Bath and all for her and Rhys, she figured.

And then she heard a voice nearby, speaking. She moved towards the other person, thinking they could work together. She was almost to the unknown woman when the squeaking began.

Seren turned, staring at the large rodent, and her face went from worried to pure Frown. "I don't know you, lady, but you'd better summon your weapon, girl. We have a rodent to fight..."

And with that, Seren summoned Diwata, charging forwards with a high swing at the mouse.

BOSS HP: 18/25
Quote:

HP: 45/50
Dmg: 7
Charge: 1/3

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:57 pm
"Ooh! The sister! Fancy seeing you here."

Tzei feels a good deal more reassured now that there's someone else fighting the mouse, who's got a rather annoying, smug look on its face. She didn't even know mice had expressions.

"You think it can understand us? Hey! Hey, mouse! What's your problem, huh? More than enough room in here for all of us!"

She gestures around at the huge, empty hallway, wondering for a second if other tiny humans are fighting other tiny animals. The mouse looks at it, looks at her, rolls its eyes, and snorts. The little punk.

"ATTITUDE. Okay, okay, guess we gotta fight after all."

She sends her whip hurtling out, getting it good in the face. Oh yeah. That's the stuff.

BOSS HP: 9/25

HP: 35/40
Dmg: 9
Charge: 1/3

Aria Starstone

Aria Starstone rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 pm
"The Sister?" Seren said, as she grunted. The mouse had retaliated with a tail to the face, and Seren was Not Best Pleased™, by any means. She glowered at the mouse, which felt unusually large to her right now. This was not at all how she had wanted her day to go. She had wanted to get up, go for a run and a workout with Rhys, and come back. She wanted to take a shower, then go make them breakfast. She had no duty until dinner, and she had hoped Rhys would be free this evening too.

Instead, she was ******** tiny, so was Rhys. They could run around their room fifty times, she supposed, but they could not take a shower. She could not cook, whether breakfast OR for dinner duty. Hellfires, she had a feeling she and Rhys could not even have fun together the way they liked to do, because she did not have certain Very Important Supplies in her pocket when they got shrunk. Her expression showed her mood, to be honest.

"I am going to assume, by that comment, that you know Dai. If so, then yes I am 'The Sister'... and we can deal with this mouse. I am sure of it." She had stepped back after her last attack, but now was moving forwards again, swinging Diwata in hard, in a over handed half moon curve strike towards the little s**t face's head. The sword connected, but the mouse had swung its tail again, so the hit was not as hard as she would have liked.

BOSS HP: 5/25
Quote:

HP: 40/50
Dmg: 4
Charge: 2/3

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PyroGoth rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

PyroGoth

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:28 pm
"What?! My dear, sweet child," Tzei says, in her best Ursula voice (which isn't very good), "we met at the tournament. I guess you were more intent on watching your baby brother, hmm? WOAH, YIKES!"

The mouse, looking rather like it's in an equally bad mood, takes a swipe at her, barely missing an eye and giving her cheek a pretty nasty scratch.

"Yow, right for the face! Vengeance is sweet, huh? Hey, uh, you don't have rabies or like fear rabies or any other nasty sounding infectious diseases, right, buddy?"

The mouse, eloquent as ever, narrows its eyes.

"Uh, boy oh boy am I glad I got a shield. Okay, my turn!"

Forgoing any sort of graceful maneuvers, she rushes right up close and, well, punches it in the gut with her chain whip. With one last squeak (that sounds suspicious like "VENGEANCEEEEEEE"), it passes out on the floor.

"Uh, do we...do we kill it? Is this how we survive now? Hunting and gathering and whatnot? I'm not super into raw meat..."

She looks off towards the end of the hallway, where the kitchen (and all its size-related trials and tribulations) awaits.

"Man, guess I gotta go scrounge up something to eat. Not like I can order food from my phone, eh?"

Just her luck that she didn't actually bring, like, her entire suitcase with her or something. She supposes that would've been too much to ask. Brushing off her skirt and de-summoning her weapon, she waves at Seren.

"Thanks for the assist. So, what're you gonna do now that you're tiny? Walking anywhere suddenly became a huge pain in the a**, eh?"

Also, the huge (pun intended) question of WHY THEY'RE TINY IN THE FIRST PLACE still goes unanswered, but more food-related pressing matters command most of her attention at the moment.

BOSS: DED

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:53 pm
Seren paused for a moment, to remember, then said "You are, of course, correct. I forgot. Pardon me, being small has not done wonders for my mood." She watched Tzei knock the mouse down and out, her eyes narrowed. She waited, suspiciously, and silently, for a long moment, just to be sure the damn thing really was not pretending, and that the minute they turned their back on it, it was not going to leap up and bite their heads off.

After she was sure, however, Seren relaxed enough to unsummon Diwata. "I would rather not kill it. Bloody ******** mess, that would be. But if it comes at me again, once it wakes up, it will be dead." She glowered at the mouse, then focused on the food issue. "Maybe we can make a trade. If you help me get a decent amount of water back to my room, I will see what Rhys and I have that we can share for something vaguely like breakfast. We have a decent amount of snack type food, at least, and for the moment, it is better then starving. Come on... I was heading for the kitchen." She gestured towards the nearest shared kitchen space, and began to move.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers