Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:29 pm
These hands could hold the world,

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla slept quite hard this morning. Not hearing the first knock upon her door Camilla would shift to get comfortable in her bed. The mass of covers moving slightly as she did so. Hearing another knock her eyes fluttered open. Groaning slightly she looked around. The sun had barely peeked over the horizon. Sighing to herself she sat up slowly. " One moment! " She'd call out as she slowly made her way out of bed. Wearing only a pair of black panties she made her way over to the bathroom to grab her robe. Dawning the robe she wrapped her self up in it and tied it so she wouldn't be indecent. Going to her door she opened it and was quite surprised to see her friend and roommate Rory. " Oh, Rory! Thank goodness, you were starting to worry me. " Camilla said smiling to her friend as she leaned down slightly to embrace Rory. Hugging her tightly she'd let her go and take a step back into her room.

" Well come on in, I'm sure you're at a loss. We can sit on the bed and catch up for a moment. " Waving her hand towards the bed she allowed Rory to enter and make her way over to the bed. Closing the door a bit behind her, she would leave it ajar. Hopping into her bed she would show an awful lot of thigh before hitting the bed and her robe settling back down on to her form. Seeing Rory didn't have her paper with her Camilla smiled and reached over to her nightstand and got her a paper, quill, and ink. " Here you go, darling." Camilla said gently to her friend. Since she and Rory had been rooming together Camilla had noticed that her roommate was quite frail. Teaching her combat would be difficult in her current state so Camilla has been training her body mostly. Doing very light combat training. The main focus being to improve her overall physique then really get into combat. She had made some progress but it's been slow due to her being in and out of the hospital. It's honestly had Camilla worried. So many kids disappearing or being found dead, she wouldn't be able to handle it if her roommate ended up like that. Shaking the thought from her head she laid on her elbow, draping one leg over the other she exposed her leg up to her knee as she waited to see what her friend would ask first.

but it'll never be enough.

Outfit
Hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Annabelle Wolfe

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Rory grinned as her friend's bright face appeared in the doorway. She was as confused as ever of course, but being around Camilla always made her feel a bit better these days. Ever since the incident, the frail girl had felt all too distant from other people. Many of her classmates had been there during the event, and many had seen her awful failure. Camilla had been there too, but she had proven to be quite an understanding companion. She had been there during the early stages of Rory's recovery, and always seemed happy to lend an encouraging words. More than that … she was strong. Probably the strongest person Rory had ever met. If there was anyone who would know what to do, it was her.

The pale-faced student happily returned Camilla's hug before making her way to the bed. She was still in her night clothes, though she doubted her friend would care. In fact, the elegant girl was in a bathrobe herself. Rory couldn't help but look up to her- she was beautiful and strong. Everything Rory wished that she could be. It seemed she was smarter too, considering she thought of grabbing some paper before the mute herself did.

Rory climbed slowly onto the bed, moving a bit awkwardly due to the pain in her spine. She picked up the quill and scribbled out the first thing that came to mind.

“What happened yesterday?”

User Image

NDG Void

Annabelle Wolfe

Newbie Gaian

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Smiling to her friend she took her hair in her hand and flipped it behind her shoulder. When she held up the paper, Camilla would read it and her smile would dip slightly. " Well, you passed out on your way back here I imagine. When I was walking back from the brief class period we had, I found you in the snow, your lips were turning blue so I scooped you up and ran you home as fast as I could. " Which was no problem for Camilla. Rory was light as a feather so running with her was no hassle. The worried expression on her friend's face caused her to continue. "As soon as we got home I put you down in your bed and took off your wet clothes. Put the fire on and bundled you up. After you got warm the shivering stopped and you slept through the entire rest of the day. I'd check on you periodically to make sure you were okay while I trained out in the lobby. " Shed say smiling again.

Moving from her elbow to a sitting position. Camilla would adjust her robe accordingly to make sure she wasn't flashing her roommate unnecessarily. Her friend seemed to relax a bit after hearing the rest of what happened yesterday. Smiling brightly to Rory she spoke up again. " So now that you know what happened, is your mind at ease? " With a simple head nod from Rory she would clap her hands together once. " Wonderful! Well, glad we got that squared away. So what are your plans for today? Kayl and I are going to the blacksmith to commission my gauntlets. After we're going to the training grounds for the usual free day training. You're more than welcome to come along with Kayl and I or just meet up with me at the training field if you'd rather go back to sleep. " Camilla said her voice happy and sweet. She really liked Rory for a number of reasons. But she wasn't gonna force her to come along with Kayl and herself.

After some time Camilla and Rory discussed the details until Rory was satisfied. Once Rory had calmed down Camilla would send her back to her room and sleep since it seemed she was still quite tired. Which was understandable. Getting dressed Camilla would put on a white blouse, black underbust, black velvet sleeves, tight black pants, and black leather boots. Putting put her hair up partly and leaving the rest down, Camilla would head out alone to Kayl's dorm.

Outfit
Hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Annabelle Wolfe

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla awoke from her slumber slowly. Her eyes fluttering open as she stretched and turned over under her covers. Today was her free day so she wasn't in a rush to get out of bed. Laying eyes on her stuffed dragon she smiled widely and reached out for it. Grasping it she pulled it to her chest and squeezed it. Thinking back to the other day during combat class, how she and Kayl spent the entire class period training together. She had learned a lot and could feel her improvement by the time she had finished. He had praised her and even seemed a tad jealous of her ability to improve and adapt quickly. But the things that stuck out to her more than all of that was their sparring match at the end. It was like a dance. Both of them moving left and right, pushing and pulling, striking and throwing. It was a moment of bliss she had never experienced during a spar. The other moment was when he held her hand as they laid in the snow. Looking down at her hand she gently rubbed it with the other hand as she smiled softly, her cheeks a bit flush from the memory.

It was in this moment she had realized her heart was pounding in her ears. A contemplative look too over the features of her face as she reflected on her feelings. It was quite obvious that she felt strongly for Kayl. Camilla didn't know what to do with these feelings. What if he didn't feel the same? Getting out of bed Camilla would walk over to her full-length mirror and size herself up. Holding her arms out she could easily see the muscle definition in them, Raising her nighty up to reveal her stomach and panties she gently rubbed a hand over her stomach. She didn't have a six pack, but her stomach was toned, definitely the stomach of an athletic person. Would a man find this body attractive? Was she too muscular? A more concerned look replaced the previous look on her face. Camilla could no longer stop the torrent of thoughts that began racing through her mind. Was her chest too big? Her hair too long? Would Kayl like this body or her hair? Was she pretty enough for someone like Kayl? Bringing her hands to her face Camilla closed her eyes. Taking a deep breath she lowered her hands and opened her eyes.

No, this was ridiculous. Camilla was perfectly fine and she knew that. Why was she even worried about this in the first place? Her feelings for Kayl were fine. So she had a crush on her friend, it's not like she was running off to tell him she loved him or anything. Besides, it was perfectly normal for boy's and girls to become infatuated with one another at their age. And it's not like she knew if Kayl even felt the same way! But she knew in her heart that he did. To anyone who had been around during any of their time spent together, it would be all too obvious. Camilla knew this too but was choosing to ignore it. Shaking her head and clapping her hands against her cheeks lightly she smiled once more and decided everything would be fine. Jumping back into bed she scooped her little dragon up and held him above her. " Well little Shinryu, looks like I've fallen for my childhood friend. How silly is that! " Camilla would say laughing lightly. Bringing the stuffed dragon back down to her chest, she would squeeze it tightly. " It'll be our little secret okay? I'm not sure I'm ready to tell him yet. " Camilla would whisper to her stuffed companion. Sitting up and laying little Shinryu down next to her she'd once more slid off the bed. With one last stretch, she'd move to get dressed for the day. She was finally going to go to the Smith with Kayl and at some point, they were going to train some more since he had owed her for running off a while back and skipping their training session.

Grabbing a pretty white dress and a beautiful black overcoat she would remove her nighty and slide the dress on and then the overcoat. Next, she'd slid on a pair of black shorty for when she and Kayl sparred later. Sliding on a pair of white stockings, followed by a pair of black shoes. Fastening the overcoat she smoothed everything out after pulling her hair out of the back of her dress. Letting her hair flow over her shoulders and down her back she sighed happily. Sitting on the bed once more she grabbed her stuffed buddy and stroked its head. ' I guess it's still a bit early. Maybe I should wait? Kayl typically doesn't wake up before me anyway. Hmm, I guess I could make something to eat before heading out. ' Camilla would think to herself as she stroked the little dragon's head. Laying him down once more she would get up and make her way to the lobby of her dorm and then to the kitchen to make something to eat before heading out. *As she entered the lobby to make her way over to their kitchen Camilla stopped near the door. Looking down she saw an envelope lying upon the floor. Tilting her head slightly she walked over to it an picked the envelope up. The smile she wore on her face was immediately replaced with a look of silent horror. The seal keeping the envelope closed was her family crest. The same crest she wore upon her back. Her hand shaking slightly she opened the envelope and pulled the letter out. Sitting upon the sofa in their lobby she read the note in silence. After reading it she folded up and set it down next to her.

He was coming...he was coming to her school. This was shocking, to say the least. If he was visiting then this meant he was going to be here on some sort of business. Which meant she was going to have to be on her best behavior and such. Sighing as she laid her head in her hands. Suddenly going out didn't seem as appealing anymore. Nothing seemed appealing anymore. All she wanted to do was head back to bed and sleep and do her best to forget about this for a while. Heading back to her room she crawled into bed and wasn't seen for the rest of the day. She felt bad for skipping her date with Kayl, but she didn't want to ruin their day with her bad mood. She'd seek him out tomorrow and apologize.

*End interaction for the day flip*

Outfit
Outfit Back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Annabelle Wolfe

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:04 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None
Enters for the new day...

╔═══════════════════

Walking down the quiet halls of the dorms, Kayl lightly pulled his cloak over his shoulders as the brisk air breezed by. He was wearing one of his finer tunics this day, white and silver with gold trim and red accents, the symbol of his family crest etched into the fabric at subtle but effective locations. His slacks were a matching pair of pants with similar design, a strew of belts falling strategically at his side with a blade hanging on his left leg. Kayl had a fairly normal blade on his side this time around, since his blade was still damaged from the attack on the town. The stand in was a fairly normal sword although ornate and pretty, it still wasn't his custom blade. Leon would only be able to repair it once his forge was finished, which would be soon, but in the meantime, his backup would have to do. He checked himself several times as he walked through the hall subconsciously wanting to look presentable as he hadn't seen Camilla in a while. He hoped she was ok.

Shaking his head lightly, his mind wandered a bit as he approached her dorm. He couldn't help but blush lightly, even though he didn't know what to expect. She might have not even been home, after all Camilla and Kayl had a bit of a back and forth in their friendship as of late, especially with sometimes missing one another one way or another. It was never intentional of course, the two always found themselves enjoying each other's company, so it was strange that he hadn't heard from her since she missed their last meetup. Again he shook his head, coughing lightly as he approached her door forcing himself to clear his thoughts. Lightly he knocked upon her door before taking a breath and waiting patiently for her to answer.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Shinigami

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:09 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
Camilla was sleeping in. She hadn't seen or spoken to Kayl since she had to cancel their plans. Laying in bed in her nighty and stuffed dragon plushie she slept with her hair covering her pillows and her bed buddy. Snuggling it close she sighed in her sleep, a happy sigh, having a pleasant dream. But then there was a knock. Ignoring it at first Camilla just thought it was part of her dream. Then there was another knock, a bit louder this time. Frowning Camilla continued to ignore it. When the knock persisted Camilla sat up clutching her dragon. The look of anger and frustration on her face was something unseen by anyone since she had arrived at this school. Growling low in her throat she scooted out of bed and stormed out of her room and to the front door. Still clutching the dragon Camilla reached out and grabbed the doorknob and flung the door open. The force from the door opening caused a blowback of wind that threw her hair back behind her shoulders and her nighty to shift around her.

" What do you want! " Camilla shouted the look of anger still etched into her face. Not a second after the words left her mouth she realized who had been knocking and was now standing in front of her. It was Kayl! The look on her face changed almost immediately. Camilla's features softened as she smiled softly. " Oh heavens, I'm so sorry Kayl! I-I didn't realize it was you. If I had I never would have answered the door like that. " Camilla said her tone normal once more. A slight blush on her face. Looking down at her feet she looked back up to Kayl and took in his appearance. He looked fantastic, which wasn't out of the norm but his outfit today was exceptional. While looking at Kayl's face she couldn't figure out why he wasn't looking directly at her. Looking back down she realized why he wasn't looking at her. She was still in her nighty.

Camilla's eyes could not have possibly grown any larger. The color of red her face had taken on was only matched by the reddest of paints or the ripest of roses. Without a word, Camilla slammed the door and with such force, the door actually broke and splintered it in places. She had tapped into her raiment by accident when she got flustered. With her back against the door, she breathed heavily, her chest heaving up and down. " K-Kayl...I will be right out..." Camilla could feel her heart about to beat out of her chest. She was covered but not by much. How much had he seen? How embarrassing! She hid her face in her dragon for a moment. She could die right now and it would be the greatest of escapes. Raising her head she sighed and rushed off to her room to change.

Grabbing a white blouse and a maroon vest and a maroon skirt that went down to her knees. Sliding on a pair of black tights she rushed over to her boots. Sitting on her bed as she put them on she laced them up as quickly as she could. Pulling her hair back she used her own hair to tie it back in a ponytail. Fluffing it she rushed over to her mirror. Smoothing out her outfit she grabbed her bag and put it on around her. Running back to the door Camilla flung it open and was now standing fully dressed before Kayl. "H-hey, I'm r-ready now. So, what are we doing today? " She was trying desperately to move past the scene she made earlier. " You, you look great! " She said smiling bashfully, her hands clasped in front of her.

Outfit
hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Annabelle Wolfe

Quote:

User Image

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

Annabelle Wolfe

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:23 pm
User Image

User Image

It had been quite a while since anyone had heard from the frail girl in the Umbrawalker-Harperion Dorm. A full week, in fact. Rory was huddled under the covers in her bed, more fearful of human interaction than she had been in quite some time. And to think things were going so well. Since getting out of the hospital, young Lady Harperion had been loving her classes more than ever. She had trained and worked until speaking didn’t hurt her head anymore. It had even felt like she was beginning to make some new friends. They’d even invited her out into town with them! Oh, what a thrilling night that had been. Rory and a few others had gone to a local restaurant featuring live music. It had been so much fun, being swept away in the music and sociality of it all… until she had slipped up.

Like a complete moron, the cheerful girl had absentmindedly began to sing along. The second the first note left her mouth, it was already too late. Nobody in the place was safe. Several guests fell unconscious immediately, while others had looked to be in terrible pain. Rory had ruined everything. Thoroughly embarrassed and more terrified of herself than she had ever been, the student had dropped about five times the money needed to pay for their meal on the table and fled to her dorm room. She locked herself in, and had refused to come out for any reason. No offer of food nor plea for her company had coaxed the girl from her room. A fellow student would occasionally drop by to slip homework assignments under her door, which now layed all completed upon her writing desk.

It had been several days now, and even Rory had to admit she was beginning to look malnourished. She walked up to her sink, splashing some water on her face and looking her reflection dead in the eyes. Her face was indeed gaunt and pale… but that was not what bothered her. Rory hated that face. Those eyes, constantly red from crying. Those cheeks, always white with fear. And worst of all that mouth… that terrible weapon of destruction that isolated her from the rest of the world. Rory despised the girl in the mirror. So weak, so scared… and yet as soon as she let that fear fall way, she had hurt a whole restaurant full of people. Her parents had wanted her to be a warrior. Some hope.

The voices outside the door were drowned out by the growling of the young girl’s stomach. I really should eat something… Despite the pity/self-loathing party she was currently throwing for herself, Rory had no desire to starve to death. She had finished off the last of the snacks in her room a few days ago, and was just about at the breaking point. It was a free day today. Perhaps she could sneak out without having to interact…

No such luck. The small girl swung the door open as softly as she could, but it seemed that the common are of her dorm was not unoccupied. Her roommate Camilla was there (Rory was somewhat dreading seeing her at this point. She knew her friend must have been awfully worried, and it had been rather rude of miss Harperion to shut herself in with no explanation.) as well as a boy she had seen hanging around a few times. One of Camilla’s many friends, she supposed. Not wanting to interrupt, the auburn-haired student tried to shut the door. Unfortunately, it decided at that point to let out a loud creeeeeeeaaaaaaak. Rory stood in the doorway looking very pale, very hungry, and very embarrassed.

User Image

NDG Void
”Raiyun"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:13 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

The extended quiet that came after his knock wasn't very reassuring to say the least. It was true, there was no guarantee she was even home at this point, but it was still fairly early, even for him, so no reason not to stay the course. Kayl knocked again and waited again, still nothing. He sighed lightly before bringing his hand up and knocking a third time, a bit louder now, and then was delighted to hear some commotion on the other side of the door. A little movement, a brief scuttle, and then stomping right up to the door that had Kayl set back just a little bit. When the door flew open and a roaring "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" suddenly filled the air, Kayl's eyes went wider then they had ever been, and his face couldn't have held back a stifle of a laugh if it wanted to the moment that Camilla realized who it was and completely flipped a 180 in demeanor.

It was then that what she was wearing became apparent, and Kayl's face went flush with red as his eyes scaled her up and down against his wishes. Once he had some semblance of control over them again, he turned his head, trying to be respectful as he tried to play off the deep rouge covering his mug from ear to ear as she started to apologize for the way she answered the door. Just as soon as she came to realize the same thing that he did, the door slammed shut, harder then even Kayl could have predicted, the splintering of the broken door causing him to take a step back instinctually. He shook his head at what had just happened, and chuckled lightly as he remember all the times she stormed into his room and tacked him while he slept. Now, his mind wandered, as it followed the curves of the nighty on her form, enough of her skin bare to give just a bit to the imagination. Again the memory of her face being so close to his when she had jumped on him in his dorm came to mind, her lips just inches away from his pried its way into his thoughts, and he shook his head and patted his cloak downwards dusting himself off as tried to clear his mind of the lustful thoughts and waited patiently for Camilla to dress.

When the door opened once more, Kayl half expected it to fall off of it's hinges, but it was a fairly sturdy door, and only hung awkwardly as she pulled it open. "Hi," Was all that Kayl could muster in that moment as he suddenly felt himself grow nervous. Luckily for him Camilla seemed to be taken the lead, likely in her own nervousness judging from the tone of her voice. "Well I figured we can do, whatever you like, its a free day, and I... well, I wanted to see you," He said with a light smile as he finally took more control over his composure and manage to stifle his nervousness. Before he could get another word out however, he suddenly heard a loud 'creeeeeeaaaak' behind her, and his eyes met with the young girl standing at another door behind Camilla. Waving lightly to be courteous, Kayl looked from her back to Camilla and let out a little chuckle. "Your roommate looks as though she's suffered through a famine, is she alright?"

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

ShinigamiWolves

Annabelle Wolfe

Raiyun
Captain

Shadow Tsukichi

Ferocious Guardian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:50 am

Camilla Umbrawalker

User Image
He wanted to see her!? She was sure she had heard him right. A blush overtook her features and Camilla was forced to look away. Camilla had opened her mouth to speak in response to his words when a loud creak was heard from somewhere behind her. Turning her head slowly, her eyes fell upon her roommate Rory. Smiling widely, the blush still clear on her face Camilla would walk over to her friend and embrace her gently. " Hey Rory, glad you're finally back out of your room. " Letting go of her friend she took a step back. Seeing she was clearly not eating enough Camilla sighed and shook her head. " Rory, you've not been eating well. There's plenty of food here in the kitchen, and heavens know I can't eat all the food by myself. So please help yourself. We're roommates after all. " Camilla said happily as she moved back towards her date. " Well, I'm on my way out the door, Kayl and I are uh, going on a date I suppose. So I'll be back later okay? Make sure you eat something before I get back. " Camilla said smiling while giving her friend a stern pointing with her finger. And with that Camilla rushed out the door, her excitement bubbling over.

With no real direction, the two walked out of her dorm and towards the campus grounds. Feeling like she needed to remain semi-distracted Camilla took this opportunity to talk to Kayl about why she had disappeared the day they were supposed to originally hang out. " Kayl, Thanks for coming to get me. But I want to apologize about our last date or lack thereof. You see...I got a letter from...from my dad...he's coming to town on business. " Camilla more or less left it at that. She knew Kayl would understand why that was a big deal. Her father was a very strict man and her family was second only to Kayl's family as far as influence went. So if he was coming here on business, then it was serious business indeed. Deciding to switch gears she spoke up once more. " So, that's why I didn't show up. I know it's a pretty stupid reason but my dad and I...well...we don't really get along. Anyway, enough about that! How've you been? More importantly, what are we doing? It's still really early so, we could get breakfast in town? Or maybe see if the smith is busy? How's the construction going on over there anyway? " Camilla felt she was rambling so she silenced herself before she made a fool of herself.

For now, the two walked in silence as Kayl attempted to answer her ramblings. The entire time Camilla never took her eyes off him. Watching him as they walked side by side away from the dorms. Her eyes were full of excitement and joy. She had wanted to see Kayl probably as bad as he had wanted to see her, and now they were finally alone. Camilla didn't know what they would end up doing but as long as it was with Kayl, it wouldn't matter.

Outfit
hair

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Raiyun

Annabelle Wolfe

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:00 am
User Image

User Image

The first thing Rory noticed were that the other two seemed just as red-faced and embarrassed as she was. That was odd, but a bit of a relief. It appeared she had not garnered nearly so much attention to herself as she had feared. As she stepped through the door a bit, she heard the boy saying “I wanted to see you…” Of course, being the tenager she was, her first though was Ooooooooo, he likes her! Perhaps it was a bit immature of her, but hey she was only a kid really.

She turned to Camilla, who was stammering and blushing endlessly. It was clear she liked this boy as well. Rory smiled a bit coyly, and couldn’t help but take interest in the current situation. Having been isolated most of her life, she had obviously never been “liked” by anyone, and any crushes she’d had had been both distant and short-lived. But watching her normally-confident friend and this professional looking man exchange awkward sentences was like something out of a romance novel. Quite, frankly, it was a bit hilarious.

Camilla then caught her attention, informing her that she was free to eat whatever food was in the dorm, and that she and her friend were going out on a date. A date? I knew it! Rory grinned, nodding happily. Her mind had shifted completely now from last week’s mistake, focused fully on her red-faced roommate. Good for her! Camilla deserved to go out and have fun, and she deserved a good man. She was always spending so much time helping others, Rory included. And this guy… she glanced suspiciously at Camilla’s “date”... well, he had better treat her right! She smiled at him and waved in a friendly manner, not wanting to upset him or her friend. But she made a note to keep an eye on this one.

User Image

NDG Void
”Raiyun"

Annabelle Wolfe

Newbie Gaian

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:24 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Smiling and waving back at Rory as he was herded out the door, Kayl couldn't help but chuckle a little at Camilla's eager actions. Following along as they started back towards the academy grounds, they lightly paced down the dorm halls as Camilla started in on why she hadn't shown up a few doors earlier. "Oh don't worry about th..." Kayl started to say, wanting to let her know that it was the furthest from his mind. But when she spoke of her dad, Kayl stopped his sentence, and listened on, completely intrigued by what she was saying. "Huh. that's... odd..." Kayl said while looking at the ground in front of him. "Both my father and my uncles are also coming to Eoana," Kayl said while stopping for a moment and looking back up at Camilla inquisitively. "That's a pretty strange coincidence, I wonder what's going on," Kayl said as they started to walk once more. It was then that Camilla had spoken a truth about herself that Kayl didn't think she would have admitted to just anyone, never mind easily as she had just done to him. After all appearances were very important in their world, and so Kayl felt a bit happy that she would confide in him, but at the same time sorry to hear that she and her father weren't on good terms.

Kayl would have said something to try and find a silver lining, or cheer her up in some way, but she had completely beat him to it. Changing the subject with such eagerness that Kayl decided to just let it go, at least for the time being, especially with the bombardment of questions that came after. "W-whoa, ok... slow it down," He said with a light chuckle and he smiled and laughed with her. "So... Me? I've been kind of the same lately, going to class, learning about magic, about my raiment, and then getting some training in when I can," Kayl said lightly, smiling as the conversation turned into something a bit more normal. "As for what we are doing, honestly I haven't the foggiest idea, perhaps I'll let the lady take the lead, and grant her free reign to take me wherever she wants to go," He said with an unintended yet meticulously smooth and sly speech. "I'm down to go to town in the meantime, it's likely we'd be going there regardless of what we decide to do, as for the smith, I here his shop is almost done, we might actually find him there if he is overseeing the final steps," Kayl would say answering up at least what was the majority of her questions. After they reached the edge of the dorm halls, Kayl smirked lightly as he turned to face her. "It looks like one way or another, we are headed to town, so now the question begs, do we take it easy, call a carriage, arrive in style, or perhaps in good old fashion fun, take a more, athletic approach?" Kayl said with a little bit of a sly wink in his eyes. He knew Camilla to be a highly competitive soul, and actually found that side of her to be not only adorable, but fairly attractive. She was one of the few people he knew who challenged him on a number of levels, and so he already knew what kind of answer she might give. Again he gave her a devilishly handsome and sly smile...

"Should we take the horses?"

═══════════════════╝

...Exits with Camilla to the stables
Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

ShinigamiWolves

Annabelle Wolfe